[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Something was made apparent to me over the weekend. Humans are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: beksa61.jpg (193KB, 1127x935px) Image search: [Google]
beksa61.jpg
193KB, 1127x935px
Something was made apparent to me over the weekend. Humans are getting fatter by consuming more calories, and the assumption was the control and demobilization to us by the Illuminati, but I'm afraid it's far worse. The sea level is dropping, not because the water is disappearing, but because we are slowly floating away! Now it might seem like a good thing for us to float away, but if we float away, the countries will float into the sky and it will let the underground reptilians out! If they come in contact with the sunlight as they will when they float away their flesh will boil and they will disintegrate! They know this will happen, so they are making us all fat to hold the ceiling down. We need to lose weight so they can float into the sunlight and die!

Discuss;
>>
youre crazy and stupid

nothing to discuss
>>
Practicing your role-playing? keep at it anon, you almost had us there.
>>
File: 1464084090476s.jpg (3KB, 124x125px) Image search: [Google]
1464084090476s.jpg
3KB, 124x125px
>>19024856
well
>>
>>19024856
But the sea level is rising, not falling...
>>
>>19024865
Do you know what a "joke" is?
>>
This made me cringe
>>
File: 1494940068970.jpg (1MB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1494940068970.jpg
1MB, 1500x1500px
>>19024911

The reptilians own the media, education system, shit they own your son and that's EXACTLY what they want you to believe! Have you noticed the non predictable weather changes lately? The ;and floating away has caused friction in the air causing high winds and non predictable storm spikes. You need t wake up, and the best thing you can do is close yourself in and create a weighted weatherproof haven while we figure out how to handle the problem at hand.
>>
>>19024856
>and the assumption was the control and demobilization to us by the Illuminati

Herp. Why else do you think you can get a triple double bacon chili cheeseburger for .99 cents, but a chicken salad for $4.99?

But, of course the average fatass would spout
"HURRRR I NO CARE!!! AS LONG AS IT TASTE GOOD!!!111"
>>
>>19024959
yes and also a reminder that a mcrib is pig anus.
>>
>>19024925
Only solution for this:
1. Lock yourself in.
2. Start crying.
>>
But what is in the sky that they don't want?
>>
>>19024856
I do drug too anon
>>
>>19024856
>. Humans are getting fatter by consuming more calories

STOP THE PRESSES.
>>
File: smug.png (366KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
smug.png
366KB, 540x720px
>>19024856
>they are making us all fat to hold the ceiling down
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.