[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /x/. If any of you have yours and your significant other's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

File: XYZ.jpg (40KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
XYZ.jpg
40KB, 400x400px
Hi /x/. If any of you have yours and your significant other's Sun, Moon, Rising (Venus + Mars is a plus too) signs, post em here. I'm trying to get better at relationship compatibility and junk
>>
>>19024562
You could start doing in-person surveys to collect and analyze data. That's what my girlfriend does with her co workers and others...and if you tell them little things about them based on their personal charts, they'll general consider that reward enough for going thru it with you. She tries to narrow it down to as close to the actually time of birth as is known, of course.
>>
>>19024562
Astrology has nothing to do with spiritual connection between man and woman.
>>
>>19024562
Me:
Sun in Taurus
Moon in Virgo
Rising in Scorpio
(Venus in Gemini and Mars in Capricornus)
Her:
Sun in Gemini
Moon in Taurus
Rising in Gemini
(Venus In taurus and Mars in Leo)
Can you give me a read? Thanks
>>
me:
leo sun
virgo rising
pisces moon
cancer mercury
virgo venus
sagittarius mars

significant other:
scorpio sun
capricorn rising
pisces moon
scorpio mercury
libra venus
aquarius mars

we've been together for twelve years
>>
>>19026422
You're both pretty sex-driven and match each other well in that respect. However, you do also understand each other on a spiritual level and your ideologies are in tune. Perhaps you argue about petty things a great deal, but ultimately you find common ground.
She would maybe like to be 'pampered' more during sex. Really treat her like a queen and show how much you care for her. Even if you are satisfied sexually, make sure she is too.
>>
>>19026489
I think this is a dynamic match. You're very in tune and I could expect another 12 years easy. You likely have your own interests and are content to let the other shine as the moment presents itself.
Perhaps to spice up your sex life, though, do something unorthodox for her. She probably appreciates your practicality as much as she does in herself, but occasionally you should let your hair down too.
>>
>>19026680

more unorthodox than bdsm, threesomes, fetish indulgence, messing around in public etc? damn
>>
>M-
Sun: Sagittarius
Moon: Pisces
Mercury: Scorpio
Venus: Scorpio
Mars: Pisces
Ascendant: Pisces

>F-
Sun: Aries
Moon: Libra
Mercury: Pisces
Venus: Aries
Mars: Pisces
Ascendant: Capricorn
>>
>>19026700
Please don't post unless you have another request, I would like to keep this thread with a relatively high signal to noise ratio so I can focus. Thanks.
>>
>>19026715
penus
>>
>>19026715

sorry, i assumed you wanted feedback on what you've said rather than to just say it and assume it's correct

i read charts myself, always appreciate feedback because it lets me know whether or not i'm good at it
>>
>>19024562
Me:
Sun in Pisces
Moon in Capricorn
Rising in Libra
Venus in Aquarius
Mars in Aries

Him:
Sun in Gemini
Moon in Taurus
Rising in Capricorn
Venus in Gemini
Mars in Gemini

Please give me a read!!
>>
Sun: Pisces
Moon: Aquarius
Rising: Taurus
Venus: Aries
Mars: Cancer
>>
>>19026763
that wasn't OP, I'm OP and I'm open to feedback
>>
>>19026715
>>
>>19026715
hey faggot you don't control who comes into the thread. anyone can post here and you can't stop it
>>
>>19026711
A good match. F appreciates M's sensitive side in the relationship, so M shouldn't be afraid to show that. F may also enjoy taking control during sex. You probably look good together in public, and have lively conversation in private. You rarely argue, and the partnership seems to be a harmonious one.
>>
>>19028575

sorry for assuming they were you then
>>
>>19026814
He definitely looks for someone like-minded in terms of hobbies, and is probably open to new things regarding sex. A good match but don't be afraid of extending outside of traditional gender roles. You probably appear a certain way to the outside world than how you actually are in private.
>>
File: IMG_1384.jpg (19KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1384.jpg
19KB, 260x194px
mine -
sun - aries
moon - gemini
rising - gemini
venus - aquarius
mars - capricorn

partner -
sun - scorpio
moon - cancer
rising - libra
venus - scorpio
mars - gemini

i'm interested op! will provide feedback if you get to me.
>>
>>19028594
thanks for the feedback though. I'm pretty new to this so I'm open to critique
>>
>>19028599
An interesting match. You were probably attracted to each other from the beginning and made it work from there. You are likely the more sexually dominant partner most of the time, but if this works for you then there's no necessity to change that.
There's a lot of conversation in your relationship though, and it's in many ways an intellectual partnership in terms of the sharing of ideas.
>>
>>19026700
like I said, let your hair down. Do the unexpected ;)
>>
>>19026815
i'm gonna need the other partner
>>
File: IMG_0210.png (1MB, 855x571px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0210.png
1MB, 855x571px
>>19028610
heeey this is right on the money. nice. :) yeah real conversation is better than sex imo. we just got married so hell yeah.
>>
>>19028629
Great! It's encouraging to get some stuff right.

Awesome, hope married life treats you both well.
>>
>>19028612
I'm bald.
>>
File: xygrjsg6.png (333KB, 357x346px) Image search: [Google]
xygrjsg6.png
333KB, 357x346px
>>19028646
turn of phrase my man
>>
File: IMG_0223.jpg (124KB, 880x587px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0223.jpg
124KB, 880x587px
>>19028637
thanks!! practice makes perfect, keep it up
>>
>>19028600

i haven't been learning long, and i don't typically do synastry but houses and aspects really add depth to synastry if you get into reading charts

>>19028612

missionary for the purpose of procreation? can't happen we're both guys, he's actually more particular than me

>>19028657

wasn't me, i have long hair and plenty of it
>>
>>19028657

i also understand figures of speech
>>
>>19024562
Me-
Sun: Sagittarius
Moon: Libra
Rising: Sagittarius
Venus: Sagittarius
Mars: Sagittarius

Partner-
Sun: Scorpio
Moon: Cancer
Rising: Cancer
Venus: Virgo
Mars: Scorpio

My chart is full of sag it's crazy
>>
>>19028597
this is so spot on it's uncanny, keep doing reads!! :D
>>
>>19028586
>You rarely argue
Kek, our relationship actually began with an argument. Our first time around, we argued constantly.
>>
I wish I could do mine but my ex browses the board...
>>
>>19030171
That's ok I'm not gonna know that you're talking about us.
>>
>>19030171
I don't understand what that has anything to do with anything.?
>>
>>19030181
s-senpai I...~_~
>>
>>19030199
I'm just kidding, I've been in a relationship for about 3 years now, so I doubt it's me, Also, I'm a dude.
>>
>>19030198
I just don't want to be a creep and share my so's details since we're not together anymore, but would be nice to know how things would have turned out

>>19030209
May you two be always happy anon, I'm not a dude tho ^^
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.