[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Yahweh and Lucifer obviously exist because of secret societies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 16

File: samsons-riddle-honey-from-lion.jpg (355KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
samsons-riddle-honey-from-lion.jpg
355KB, 900x600px
>Bible is obviously not a reliable source of information and full of silliness

Explain
>>
>>19024397

Lucifer is a bad translation

Yahweh is a dark power and that religion is filled with demons.
>>
File: Albert-Pike-Lucifer-is-god.png (69KB, 485x248px) Image search: [Google]
Albert-Pike-Lucifer-is-god.png
69KB, 485x248px
>>19024401
>>
>>19024407
Lucifer is a bad translation.

YHVH is the devil, this is why all magic books have you use the tetragrammaton.
>>
>>19024414
bad translation of what? Pike is clearly speaking of some deity personage named Lucifer.
>>
>>19024414
So the freemasons are the good guys? Also why does Yahweh wage war against himself in the form of Allah? I mean its clearly the same God right?
>>
File: 1495021772815.jpg (633KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
1495021772815.jpg
633KB, 1000x750px
>>19024397
Let me stop you right there.
>>
>>19024427
same guys saturn rules all or el
>>
>>19024397
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_y0LxcANic
>>
Neutral master race.

YHVH and Lucifer a shit.

Lawfags and Chaosfags eternally BTFO by The Great Will every time.
>>
You don't exist.
this >>19024442
>>
>>19024414
Your reasoning is nonsense.
Mark 3:20-28
20 Then Jesus entered a house, and again a crowd gathered, so that he and his disciples were not even able to eat. 21 When his family[b] heard about this, they went to take charge of him, for they said, “He is out of his mind.”

22 And the teachers of the law who came down from Jerusalem said, “He is possessed by Beelzebul! By the prince of demons he is driving out demons.”

23 So Jesus called them over to him and began to speak to them in parables: “How can Satan drive out Satan? 24 If a kingdom is divided against itself, that kingdom cannot stand. 25 If a house is divided against itself, that house cannot stand. 26 And if Satan opposes himself and is divided, he cannot stand; his end has come. 27 In fact, no one can enter a strong man’s house without first tying him up. Then he can plunder the strong man’s house. 28 Truly I tell you, people can be forgiven all their sins and every slander they utter, 29 but whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven; they are guilty of an eternal sin.”
>>
>>19024427
Good goy
>>
>>19024397
>>Yahweh and Lucifer obviously exist because of secret societies
Hold up, roll back.

Gonna need evidence for this if you plan on basing your whole argument on it.
>>
>>19024414
[citation missing]
>>
>>19024407
I love how the name "Baphomet" is just pasted over the picture
>>
File: YHVH_proto-sinaitic.png (117KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
YHVH_proto-sinaitic.png
117KB, 1024x768px
>>19024414
The Tetragrammaton in it's proto-sainaitic form leterally translates as "Behold the Nail, Behold the Hand". It's practically the same as a crucifix. Plus, the first letters of each word written on the sign tacked to Christs cross are, in Hebrew, YHVH.
>>
File: Crucifixion sign.jpg (8KB, 342x171px) Image search: [Google]
Crucifixion sign.jpg
8KB, 342x171px
>>19025084
>>
>>19025094
Yes, you can both prove and disprove Christianity using Notariqons of tetragrammaton.
>>
>>19025084

Still the devil, are you implying the devil on a stick is less of the devil?

>b-but muh belief

Don't give a shit, you are deceivers, black magic books use both the names of jesus and yhvh
>>
>>19025111
>Ids da debil cuz I zay it iz, sheeeeeiiit
Fucking moron, why the fuck would Satan engage IN A CIVIL WAR WITH HIMSELF?
>b-but muh belief
>>
>>19024407
why would Jesus calumniate God
>>
>Bible is obviously not a reliable source of information and full of silliness

you are a stupid child

do you know how many versions and translations there are of the bible? how many times its been rewritten and edited for peoples purposes? how many gospels and books have been lost or omitted? Do you seriously believe that your garden variety bible contains the absolute truth and word of god?

you are a sheep of the utmost caliber if you do.

>falling for the jew-version of christianity
>>
>>19025111
>le black magic
>>
>>19024691
Morals and Dogma motherfucker
>>
>>19025575
Look, it's "I don't understand Masonry," the post.
>>
>>19025484
>literally worshiping a dead Jew.
>>
>>19025484
I meant more that why would the bible seem to have the attitude of primitive hebrew retards than a wise and omniscient being? I'm not even talking about "muh misogyny" or "muh children", I just mean how many biblical characters like Samson are complete retards. Its like these people cant even into simple logic. So what really was their understanding of God?
>>
>>19025591
>Its just a metaphor bro
>>
>>19024397
Lucifer exists, because Luciferian morality is a possible consciousness configuration. It is written into the very fabric of logic itself. The only way to have a planet without Lucifer's spirit, is to censor language in such a way that any person who begins to show signs of Luciferian morality is removed from their society. So long as individuality, and logical language--first order logic is sufficient--exist within a society, with enough permutations it is inevitable that Lucifer's spirit will manifest.

Thus Lucifer is immortal, because the indestructible core of Lucifer is the set of logical arguments which destroy a society based on hierarchal priesthoods, who take it upon their selves to interpet the word of God, with no argument. Any person who choose to express the spirit of Lucifer within their self can possibly be silenced or destroyed, yet the possibility that others will independently discover and manifest the spirit of Lucifer always remains.

And if they do, the foundations of hierarchal priesthoods who define the meaning of "truth" do tremble.
>>
File: jesus-whip[1].jpg (43KB, 403x403px) Image search: [Google]
jesus-whip[1].jpg
43KB, 403x403px
>>19025111
You are an absolute retard, and are the prime reason why this board, and even this very site have become absolute cancer. Kindly go back to your Reddit atheist cuckspace where you belong.
>>
File: merovingianmythos4[2].jpg (47KB, 480x358px) Image search: [Google]
merovingianmythos4[2].jpg
47KB, 480x358px
>>19025599
>Literally being a slave to Satanist kikes

Hello Marina Abramovic. How many children have you murdered and sodomized for your Spirit-Cooking rituals?
>>
>>19025719
The problem is that there's no feasible way to enforce the rule of "you must be 18+ to post on this site". It's all teenaged edgefags shitting up the place.
>>
>>19025729
Nice deflection. I know cognitive dissonance can be hard to handle. Best thing you can do is face it up front: anit-semitism is anti-Christism
>>
Lucifer is a title you mong. Jesus is a lucifer as it is used in the latin right of easter. The "light bringer" whether a fallen angel , jesus, raven , Prometheus , or the morning star all would be called lucifer . You are erroneously using lucifer as synonymous with the devil. A being that it should be noted does not exist as a separate entity of God but is just another aspect. Because that`s how monotheism fucking works
>>
>>19025794
>Because that`s how monotheism fucking works

But is it true?
>>
>>19024684
I don't speak scripture can someone give me a tl;dr
>>
>>19026110
"I'm telling you what I'm doing to you."
>>
>>19025457
Because Jesus was really Satan in disguise. He came to earth in order to fuck up the new testament and impart further knowledge. Kind of the same way with the whole apple incident. To the only two times Satan did something good in the bible
>>
>>19025794
actually that's not monotheism, not the Christian monotheism anyway. God and Satan are not equal, God is the only God, Satan is a created being. also saying Satan does not exist is just pure stupidity, or blindness. there's enough evidence in the world, you have eyes, but you do not see. if you literally want to "see" in the literal sense, there are ways to see this, though I do not recommend seeking contact with that 'side'
>>
>>19026171
major plot hole. What is the new testament if not the life, death and resurrection of Christ?
>>
File: 1492464887602.png (735KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1492464887602.png
735KB, 800x600px
>>19025484
Pic related
>>19025648
Samson was an accomplished man. Shut you gob m8. The collection of 200 gentile foreskins should never be taken lightly
>>
>>19026216
The 200 foreskin coat was David under orders of Saul. The bible is the silliest book ever.
>>
File: c4a.jpg (12KB, 238x192px) Image search: [Google]
c4a.jpg
12KB, 238x192px
>>19026215
Sorry I meant fuck up the old testament and I don't understand your question
>>19026254
https://books.google.co.za/books?id=fwfvfzrgavAC&pg=PA92&lpg=PA92&dq=samson+foreskins+marriage&source=bl&ots=XTcyQPbQS8&sig=hsXZ9dqWKtfeVpIXWhXYUjZrB8Q&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi4ld6XvfrTAhWObFAKHaWGCJoQ6AEIGzAG#v=onepage&q=samson%20foreskins%20marriage&f=false sorry I'm on my phone but Samson need foreskins for his wife too. Probably not the only 2 stories. Jews love foreskin
>>
>>19026087
Does it matter?

>>19026182
>Satan=/=the devil

proddies get out.
>>
>>19025794
Whoopwhoop that's the sound of the poh-leeece.
>>
>>19026442
>Does it matter?

It matters if the primary deity of your universe is malevolent, yes.
>>
>>19026110
>Jesus casting out demons
>Priests who hate him say he's using the devil's power
>Jesus says"Are you kidding me? That would be Satan using his power against himself it makes no sense"
>Priests BTFO
>>
>>19026953
How is it relevant? According to the extrabiblical text The Gospel of Judas Jesus tells Judas he is there on behalf of the Monad, not Yahweh.
>>
>>19026816
If the god of the jews is the true god then it is openly malevolent .

"I form the light and create darkness; I make peace and create evil: I am the LORD that does all this." Isaiah 45:7
>>
Will you go to Heaven when you die? Here’s a quick test: Have you ever lied, stolen, or used God’s name in vain? Jesus said,
“Whoever looks at a woman to lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart.”
If you have done these things, God sees you as a lying, thieving, blasphemous, adulterer at heart,
and the Bible warns that one day God will punish you in a terrible place called Hell.
But God is not willing that any should perish. Sinners broke God’s Law and Jesus paid their fine.
This means that God can legally dismiss their case:
“For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son,
that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.”
Then Jesus rose from the dead, defeating death. Today, repent and trust Jesus, and God will give you eternal life as a free gift.
Then read the Bible daily and obey it. God will never fail you.
>>
>>19027261
>This means that God can legally dismiss their case:
I always love how to Christians, their God is just some paper-pusher that has to follow laws.

>Sorry, you didn't fill out form X-27 wherein the customer repents to Jesus (hereafter referred to as Christ). I'd REALLY like to help you and all, but rulez are rulez, down ta Hell you go.
>>
>>19024407
Heylel is only a god for the simple fact he made this part of the reality and it is as it is the underworld. Immanuel (Given name Jesus) is the god of this Universe though, meaning the densities above this part of it. There are other universes though, some that are branched off of this one and others are independent somewhat.
>>
>>19027249
"[For] if Lucifer were not God, would Adonai [the God of Abraham] whose deeds prove his cruelty, perfidy and hatred of man, his barbarism and repulsion for science, would Adonai and his Priests calumniate him? Yes [brethren] Lucifer is God, and unfortunately Adonai is also God. For the eternal law is that there is no light without shade, no beauty without ugliness, no white without black, for the absolute can only exist as two gods! darkness being necessary for light to serve as its foil. As the pedestal is necessary for the statue and the brake to the locomotive. Thus the doctrine of Satanism is a heresy; and the true and pure philosophical religion is the belief in Lucifer, the equal of Adonai [Allah]. Lucifer, God of Light and Good, is struggling for humanity against Adonai, the God of Darkness and Evil."

-Alberto Pike
>>
>>19027548
>implying a confederate soldier would know anything about theology

Get some better sources faggot
>>
File: CXVKPAjVAAAORPL.jpg (71KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
CXVKPAjVAAAORPL.jpg
71KB, 600x600px
>>19027261
You just stole this from Ray Comfort
>>
File: 101138792.jpg (3MB, 4608x2592px) Image search: [Google]
101138792.jpg
3MB, 4608x2592px
>>19027556
He's regarded as a minor deity for Masons. They have a statue of him outside of the main masonic lodge in DC
>>
>>19027261
>free gift
>demands radical restructuring of life around observation of Christian principles
>>
>>19027113
>Asks how it's relevant
>Pretends the Gospel of Judas is relevant
>>
>>19028345
Makes a lot more sense than. Lol gimme 30 pieces of silver to screw over my friend and God. You know Gods all about theatrics what a bigger stint then dying and coming back to life only to fly away like the end of the matrix
>>
>>19028851
Are you seriously questioning whether a Jew would screw someone over for 30 days salary? Someone he clearly didn't believe was God?
>>
>>19026442
Proddies don't believe Satan is the devil? What? I'm pretty sure you're at least talking about gnostics.
>>
File: 1489133597398.png (335KB, 870x1730px) Image search: [Google]
1489133597398.png
335KB, 870x1730px
>>19026216
Fucking kike. Your day will come. Remember Jesus is lord.

I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end….The victorious shall inherit these things, and I will be God to him and he will be son to me. Rev 21:6-7
>>
>>19024397
>and full of silliness

It actually is a reliable source, it is just you who know too little. I would suggest reading 1 Enoch for a full grasp of the Old Testament, and predictions of the coming of the Son of Man.

>>19024401

gnostic bullshit
>>
File: 10generations-adam2noah-1-638.jpg (72KB, 638x479px) Image search: [Google]
10generations-adam2noah-1-638.jpg
72KB, 638x479px
>>19024397
also this
>>
>>19033487
>isrealites arent jews
>jesus flipped a table! were not submissive guys seriously!
>christianity is european because europeans are christian
>quotes his jew-book again.

the denial on these christcucks is astounding

youre a filthy baptist i bet
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cfA_qmIo_k
>>
>>19033510
if only you would realize how ignorant you really are, you'd be ashamed
>>
>>19033510
fuck off Varg
>>
>>19033526
>y-you just dont understand. . . my jewgod will show YOU!

then make me ashamed you faggot. I know and love god just as much as any of you bible thumpers i just dont need a fucking jew book to tell me how to.
>>
>>19033544
maybe you should take a rest from /pol/ for a while
>>
File: 1492547217248.jpg (28KB, 750x733px) Image search: [Google]
1492547217248.jpg
28KB, 750x733px
>>19033544
You come across as someone who resembles the "Red pill" character in those /pol/ pill comics
>>
>>19033579
>>19035164
How is he wrong? Loving God and rejecting the bible is courageous and is the path to truth. The bible has been rewritten more than the star wars lore
>>
>>19033496
I'm not saying its completely unfactual but its clearly tainted or at least esoteric. Many figures in the bible are incredibly stupid and primitive. Its clearly been filtered through an ancient understanding. To what extent that understanding taints it I am unsure. Otherwise its purposely designed to mislead people.
>>
you better do a thorough research of all present day religions which span into ancient times and texts. granted, dark and light coexist and are always at a battle, how else do you explain modern action movies
>>
>>19036993
dark is a privation
>>
>>19036999
where does the concept exist outside of 4chan if not a privation?
>>
>>19033496

Gnosticism isn't bullshit
>>
>>19037024
i hereby solemnly state, for the entire word of man, with all variations and dialects, is a sham, and no all powerful god, has given order to submit law through, if any, any such ridiculous vocalizations via homo sapiens
Thread posts: 79
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.