[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All serious Christians can agree that rapturefags mock the Faith.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: therapture.jpg (304KB, 1200x731px) Image search: [Google]
therapture.jpg
304KB, 1200x731px
All serious Christians can agree that rapturefags mock the Faith. Ever notice how """""Christians"""" who believe in the rapture also tend to ignore almost every aspect of Christianity? They cling to the rapture because they know that they'd be too pussy to endure the tribulation. Strengthen up kiddos, examine your relationship with Christ. Better to go through the pain of a religious crisis now than to end up fucked later on.
>>
>>19023802
>It is a beautiful thing to suffer for your faith

Actually it's a very shitty thing.
>>
File: 1495071342612.jpg (269KB, 420x1234px) Image search: [Google]
1495071342612.jpg
269KB, 420x1234px
>>19023802
is revelations being fulfilled?
>>
>>19023806
Faith heals suffering. Have you read even a single Gospel?
>>
>>19023819
>Have you read even a single Gospel?

I have, also the bible is filled with lies and jesus failed to come back, faith in jesus kills your soul.
>>
>>19023832
that's your choice. nobody is forcing you to accept jesus. it just means one less person who believes.
>>
>>19023832
>Faith in Jesus kills your soul
Explain?
>>
>>19023846

Yes, I went through an experience where God gifted me heaven, henosis (google it) which is a type of gnosis, and I started looking for the true faith, when I tested christianity apart from getting horrible luck out of it (hinduism was worse in some aspects) I started dying inside, losing my emotions, ceasing to feel fun or interest towards activities.
>>
>>19023854
oh that's your problem. you treat it like it's an obligation. don't be religious, just do good for God, treating it like a job is debilitating. literally, it's just choosing to do the right thing and being honest that makes you go to the right path.
>>
>>19023864

No, you don't understand, I'm merely searching for the true religion, doing good or evil is part of a religious system that you consider x or y, the true religion could be about a certain practice alone, so I avoid these parts.

I treat it technically because of problems I've had.
>>
>>19023918
>>19023854
Why not just try to be coherent?
>>
>>19023802
The Rapture has no Biblical basis.
>>
>>19023802
technically the tribulation period is a stress test. stress test are meant to cause failure. god has to step in and stop it by shortening the beast time to reign or "no flesh would be saved"

also one of the lines people site when trying to prove a biblica rapture about the 2 farmers in a field doesnt say where the other one goes. could have fallen into a destabilized pocket of space thats drifting through the earth or a sink hole. the book isnt very specific
>>
>>19023802
>"""""Christians""""
Nice No True Scotsman, faggot. Just because you don't agree with their particular flavor of Christianity doesn't make them not still Christian.
>>
>>19023802
>Better to go through the pain of a religious crisis now than to end up fucked later on.
You guys are just a couple steps away from drinking poisoned kool-aid en masse, aren't you?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.