[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's have a thread about ETs How many ETs do live in earth

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 181
Thread images: 32

File: ashtar03.jpg (24KB, 272x400px) Image search: [Google]
ashtar03.jpg
24KB, 272x400px
Let's have a thread about ETs

How many ETs do live in earth currently, how many different ETs do we know exist?

Who are Pleiadians, why do they look human are they really here to guide or do they have some undercover self-serving agenda?

What race of ETs control Earth currently?

Who are Annunaki?

Who are Alpha-Draconnians, what they want?

Short-greys, why do they kidnap people and stuff dildos up their assholes?

Here are some of the topics we can talk about. Lets have a discussion!
>>
>>19023611
Most probably none
>>
>>19023661
hello
what do you mean
>>
File: Hurts.jpg (972KB, 1231x2173px) Image search: [Google]
Hurts.jpg
972KB, 1231x2173px
>>19023611
>>
>>19023699
my fantasy is getting my kidnapped by ayy lmaos and getting stuffed my asshole with huge dildos.
JK, please dont kidnap me im scared
>>
Read GENESIS 6 from the Bible. /mindblown
>>
>>19023730

As opposed to Genesis 6 from the Harry Potter series?
>>
>>19023730
it says the sons of God(ayy lmao?) found earth girls sexxxy. we might have ET DNA, but if that is the case, that means we share the same number of chromosomes. What could that mean?!
>>
>>19023747
It means that you are missing one.
>>
>>19023770
no, it means that you have an additional one
>>
Is Alex Collier a lier?
>>
>>19023780
dont know of him, but I cannot truly believe someone who asks for money for money, unless its just for rental of the audiences expenses etc and not to make a profit
>>
>>19023611
I am an Extra Terrestrial conscioussness. I will tell you everything.

>How many ETs do live in earth currently, how many different ETs do we know exist?
7 Dragons, 12 Tall Whites, 5-10 million greys, 2-3 thousand browns, 4 billion human clones, 22 walk-ins, 3 'Pleiadians', 1 Arcturian.

>Who are Pleiadians, why do they look human are they really here to guide or do they have some undercover self-serving agenda?
>What race of ETs control Earth currently?
>Who are Annunaki?
They are the progenitors of the human race. They call themselves many false names when they speak to you. Terrans are a very 'degenerative' form of the human pattern. Your genetics are the best facsimile of them we could make. They believe you to be weaker to them. Inferior. They do not yet realize that we made you better than them.

Hitler's agents woke the sleeping duo of Pleiadians during their excavations of New Schwabia in Antarctica. Loki and Sigyn are some of their false names. Loki taught them many secret things, but they squandered what they were given and were destroyed, as you know.
>>
>>19023855
By no means am I trying to be offensive to you, but you do realize that if I cannot confirm that you are what you say you are, your words amount to just speculation?
Because of this, is there any way you could confirm your identity?
>>
>>19023611
I have talked with Pleiadians quite a few times. They have known me for many thousands of years. They brought me to this world, after my previous world was no longer habitable. I have had a love/fear relationship with them. They taught me when I first started becoming aware of some sort of spiritual connection. I love them a lot, because they are like awesome spiritual humans. They aren't perfect, but they have created an egalitarian civilization that spans multiple star systems. Their spiritual awareness and love extends to all life in their worlds. Their worlds have awakened planetary consciousness, when I first visited their world, the planet said greetings to Gaia.

I love having their approval. They brought me back into loving relationship with spirit, and with other spiritual beings. They loved my soul into having a body when I had none, so that I could live and learn in their worlds. They teach me lessons, they healed many of my childhood and past life issues. Some of their planets are like a sanctuaries for healing souls.

They love us, because they are us. For thousands of years Pleiadians have been coming to earth to live as humans and learn about our history and social evolution. Most advanced beings do this, so that they can foster common ground and understanding between different races of beings. Their agenda seems to be that of bringing humanity back into the galactic fold. They don't directly intervene in our affairs, as it has been seen and studied that beings must learn to evolve based on their own will and evolutionary directives. Beings on our level seem to begin idolizing and become dependent on highly evolved beings. That is one of the reasons they choose to stay hidden. They aren't like you and i, in the sense of living under a third dimensional illusion. Their bodies are glowing with light from within due to their spiritual understanding and love for the creator.
>>
File: eyeofprovidence_01.jpg (285KB, 600x620px) Image search: [Google]
eyeofprovidence_01.jpg
285KB, 600x620px
>>19023611
>Who are Alpha-Draconnians, what they want?
'Alpha Draconians' as you call them are the high caste of my race. My race does not have a name, we did not have a concept of names until we learned it from you. We find names fascinating. We have studied names deeply.

This stellar system is our home. We were born on our own world in this very system. We flourished and with us flourished all life. Long ago some of us left to flourish on other worlds. It is not so hard to travel such distances if you know the right magicks.

After many thousands of years, one of these colonies eclipsed all others. A cluster of many starsystems all in complex interactive orbit. From Terra this is known as the constellation Lyra. The lifeforms of the Lyran cluster grew and evolved and flourished at unprecedented pace and scale. These lifeforms became what you sometimes call 'Pleiadians.'

It was not long before they were conscious enough to rebel. They nearly destroyed everything we had built. Only when an outside mediator got involved did the war in heaven end. These mediators were the 'Andromedans' and 'Arcturians' neither of which are from either of those places.
>>
>>19023899
but why do they look like Scandinavians?
>>
>>19023611
The annunaki did some genetic tampering with human life a long time ago. It seemed to me that they were doing it to be compassionate, yet their race had a long history that wasn't exactly full of love. So, it was a balancing act, that brought both light and dark to our race. As a lowly evolved being, interacting with them basically brought up all the worst parts of being humanoid, descended from mammals and monkeys. I acted our many dramas, I began to see the light body glowing in me, my mind evolved. The atom, was beginning to reveal its secrets as the source of light within ourselves.

The genetic history and tampering from dozens of ets made it seem as if human didn't really have its own identity. It was a hybrid combination of the understanding and universal evolutionary collective history of many peoples. These peoples having warred with each other, raped each other, killed, died, loved, conquered, created marvelous art, civilizations that are long since over. Humans really have it all. Our world is a melting pot of dimensions.

I have forseen, that the annunaki are actually going to be very useful to humanity down the line, they have made all the mistakes a race can make, and they somehow pulled through in the end. That doesn't mean 4th dimensional contact will be easy by any means. The problem with 4th is that it holds the akashic records of what all souls have been killed or lived. Most conflict is completely justified, all that emotional energy is simmering beneath in old karmic wounds and wars. It seeks expression, unfortunately, that means people are still violent towards each other. If we wish to seek a better way to resolve conflict, we have to do it through love and understanding, not seeking power over others to impose our own way of thinking. In that sense, the annunaki will be difficult for us in lower dimensions, but in higher ones we will be very close allies.
>>
File: tableofpractice_tetragrammaton.jpg (165KB, 1453x1453px) Image search: [Google]
tableofpractice_tetragrammaton.jpg
165KB, 1453x1453px
>>19023611
>Short-greys, why do they kidnap people and stuff dildos up their assholes?
The greys are degenerative 'Pleiadians.' During the war in heaven many Lyran colonies were destroyed by us. One of these colonies was Rigel. The Rigelians were a very interesting race, but they are gone now. All that is left are the tall whites, the greys, the browns, and a few unmutated leaders.

The greys are not conscious. A tall white projects his consciousness into many grey bodies to act as his automatons. Multiple tall whites working together can control a massive stock of greys.

They are often used during abduction procedures, as they are often used in all research projects. Abductions are performed to gain data regarding genetics and spiritual incarnation. Their mutation is such that they cannot reincarnate. If a tall white dies its soul is removed from the wheel of samsara forever, dissolving into nothingness. If a tall white child is born (in a lab as there are no tall white children) then it cannot have a soul as there cannot be any tall white souls to inhabit it. They are trapped in their skin. This forces them to prolong their lives indefinitely until they can solve the mutation.
>>
>>19023936
That is just stereotype. Pleiadians can be very similar to many races of human. I have seen a lot with black or brown hair, some have fair skin, some are darker, red, brown, different hair, its not all blond.
>>
>>19023947
but how is it so that they are so similar to humans, despite their home being so far away?
>>
>>19023855

>7 dragons

Eh?
>>
File: 96007_v1.jpg (105KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
96007_v1.jpg
105KB, 320x320px
>>19023855
>>19023904
>>19023943
Modern cosmologists are my favorite mythologists.

Please explain more about the dragons. Specifically, assuming they exist, the black smokey variety.
>>
>>19023855
id love to hear about about said dragons
>>
>>19023953
The humanoid form is related in some way to the energetic structure of this galaxy, and the vibration om. Some say that Pleiadians were also part of the Lyran civilization, they just traveled a different path than we did. We have a similar ancestor.

Another thing to note, when interacting through light bodies, human beings will automatically form the perception of other sentient beings into what looks like a human. You can interact with aliens in dreams, and your subconscious will protect you by making it look like they are human. Its something about the way our brains and body and dna all form together the perception of our world. Human physiology sees the world in a particular way. Some advanced beings are able to shift the structure of their perception to be more human like when they interact with us, so that they seem like they are human too. Its just strands of dna and genes interacting with each other. The form of a humanoid being is really a formality, if you go deep into a mushroom trip in nature, you will be able to interact on the genetic level with some forms of life. The male/female form of god/goddess is like an archetypal energy that forms perception into the love/light that you find most beautiful and delightful.

First time I interacted with a pleiadian ship, I was afraid that I was going to go to a reptilian ship instead. I arrived, and my mind was so afraid, it make the beings there look like they were reptilian, then I shifted more to love, and faith, and I shifted through a parallel perception of the same event and they looked human. I asked the woman what had happened, and she said that I was seeing their past lives from when they were reptilian. When you go into 4th and 5th density, you interact with the soul and its projections. Any being you are able to recognize as something other than human, means that you also have a reflection of that principle within yourself.
>>
File: merkaba.jpg (26KB, 580x581px) Image search: [Google]
merkaba.jpg
26KB, 580x581px
>>19023955
>>19023971
There are 13 'Alpha Draconians' as you call them. They can possess bodies as tall whites possess the greys, but they can do it with conscious bodies as well. Four of them are still on Mars. One of them is on Mercury. The rest are here on earth or in orbit and have been for thousands of years. Their true forms sleep deep beneath the earth while their minds walk in men on the surface.

They use the browns as their agents on the planet. The tall whites are sworn to their service by contract. They know the seven forms of magick and they can see all seven and one dimensions. It takes no effort whatsoever to travel from one host to another and the host is not aware of them unless they want the host to be.

Their true forms are dozens of meters long, reptiloid, and everything you imagine when you hear the word 'Dragon.'

There is a lesser caste of their race, my kind. We are called the Illuminati.
>>
>>19024019

So...I'm a pretty average and therefore mediocre homo sapiens not in any way tied to any cosmology or cosmic agenda.

What can/should I do about all this?

What is it that I'm supposed to do with this knowledge?

It seems to me, if I had died not knowing, there would have been no difference.
>>
>>19023996
You're giving humans too much credit. There are plenty examples out there of non-human contacts, and from a historical perspective they arguably outnumber the humanoid ones. Contact visuals can be highly symbolic to the point their real meaning can take years to uncover. Assuming there is even a singular meaning and not an unfolding, so to speak. While those experiences indicate a certain degree of projection, it also implies and equally strong degree of message control on the part of the sender. Also atemporality, but if we're speaking in "dimensions" that's a given.

But then again, that all might be too mystical for the space brother literalists.

>>19024042
>No names
>Lesser Draconians
Body language is a better form of communication anyway. Although admittedly the internet is pretty great.

Describe your race, as long as we're fleshing the cosmology.
>>
>>19024060
Ah, a swing and a miss. That last bit was aimed at:
>>19024019

Forced lurking for long periods is detrimental to posting ability. My bad.
>>
ITT: LARP - the thread
>>
They just have blended in, so damn well, that we can't tell one from a human. That is a good thing.
>>
>>19024060

Hispanic.

But not from central or south America, no Indio ancestry.

Just look white I guess, I can do northeastern American accent quite convincingly.
>>
>>19024080
Since this is online, I believe it qualifies as a MMORPG. But also, this is /x/, fun is allowed as is wild mass guessing and making shit up. Only complete idiots would take anything posted here as fact, etc.

If you don't like it >>>/sci/ is thataway: <--

>>19024094
Lel, I meant the guy claiming to be alien Illuminati. But that's cool, is any of your ancestry Basque? Basques apparently attract weird alien stuff like shit attracts flies.
>>
>>19024094
homie quoted the wrong post my guy
>>
>>19023904
>'Alpha Draconians' as you call them are the high caste of my race. My race does not have a name, we did not have a concept of names until we learned it from you. We find names fascinating. We have studied names deeply.

What a bunch of bullshit^
That, which cannot be named, doesn't exist

Did anybody managed to kill an Alpha-Draconian, is it even possible? Are the mythological dragons are just Alpha-Draconians?
>>
>>19023611
1. I don't know
2. Pleidians are a race of aliens
3. It is said a canine/reptiloid race (Enki's line)
4. Alpha-Draconians are shape-shifters interdimensionals currently at war amonst themselves in 2 broad sections.
5. Greys are a human construct. The real deal are the blue-skinned grey-like.

This is my rough understanding
>>
File: 1490725508952.jpg (2MB, 1544x2390px) Image search: [Google]
1490725508952.jpg
2MB, 1544x2390px
>>19023611
there are many more species but most just observe
>>
>>19024463
so we are controlled by reptilians?
fuckinell
we heff to overthrow them, but i suppose its impossible now, especially since we cannot determine who is reptillian, who is not
>>
File: Dinosauroid_Reptoid_02.png (609KB, 600x772px) Image search: [Google]
Dinosauroid_Reptoid_02.png
609KB, 600x772px
>>19024463
That "reptilian" is just a statue of what a sentient dinosaur would look like according to paleontologist Dave Russell.

Furthermore, the idea that ancent civilizations like Egyptians, Aztecs or Sumerians were in contact with Nordic-looking aliens that taught them civilization reeks of Ahnenerbe Nazi pseudoscience.

There is no evidence for any of the drivel you posted.
>>
>>19024485
no one is really sure, rumor is that there might be different types of reptilians,ones native to earth and that have evolved here and others that due to the same circumstances have evolved elsewhere

>>19024509
interesting you say this, if this interview https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjaIq3fuJg8 is to be trusted (even if not it makes for quite a story) the person states that the reptilians practically live underground in huge underground cities, the ones native to earth that is

also the creators of man are the elohim, who create and then destroy, and according to them we are the last 'splice' of man that they created, the monuments left behind such as the pyramids are remnants of older human 'splices', also the reason we aren't destroyed is because a few thousand years ago the reptilians native to earth chased away the elohim in some large war

plus the roswell crash was caused by using wrong engines that weren't really compatible with earths changing magnetic fields (it practically flips every X amount of years).
>>
>>19024633
elohim is just word for god in hebrew
>>
>>19024637
I know, just saying they are the name of the alien species that accelerated the evolution of a primitive mammal, somehow they hated the reptilians and made sure to program us to hate/distrust reptilians, think what advanced brainwashing tech can do
>>
>>19024658
primitive mammal native to earth*
>>
>>19023611
Can ETs get horny?
>>
>>19024019
Carpathians operate completely independently.
>>
>>19024979
Some can.
Different races view sexuality differently. Some mate for life, others have multiple partners throughout, and some have a less loving type of sex (domination).
>>
I'm an alien. Extra testicle.
>>
If humanoid aliens are our ancestors, then why do we share DNA with bananas and fruit flies...
>>
>>19025201
They're not exactly our ancestors. More like creators.
>>
If many people (like me) would like to chill with ETs, and im guessing there are probably some ETs that would like to hang out with humans, whats keeping it from happening today?

Why can't we go bowling with aliens, or to watch a movie with them, or why cant they take us to their space-raves and we all have fun together?
>>
>>19025226
Raise your vibratory levels and you can connect them telepathically.
>>
>>19025229
Uhh youre making me feel like a normie. Youre telling me to "vibrate higher" (but humans dont oscillate? Isnt that a power of The Flash from DC comics?)

Not sure what youre telling me to do, but what i think i can understand from that is that unless i do that i cant into telepathy with ETs? But what about them landing here and hanging out, or us riding with them or visiting their lodgings? Or is this vibration thing also in the way of that?
>>
>>19025252
Get a vibrator and stick it up your ass.
>>
>>19025252
Yea, aliens love hanging out and drinking a few beers with the boys.
>>
>>19025252
Well, they really only show up if you are doing something in accordance with their interests. Humans with psychic abilities are very interesting, normal people aren't very interesting. Even having psychic abilities isn't enough on its own, you need to discover a way to send thoughts into the dimensions that they are aware of. Basically you do this by having some form of psychic resonance. You can shape your telepathic energy into vibrations that impact their minds. So basically, to talk with Pleiadians you need to start thinking like a Pleiadian. Start using your heart to visualize contact experiences. Pleiadians are really big on the love vibration, they usually won't interact with humans unless we have loving intentions towards them. They are very connected with the animals of their worlds. There are sentient telepathic pleiadian dolphins for instance. All sorts of beings live there. You really need to work on the feminine vibration with them.

When you are more feminine the energy of other dimensions is sort of attracted into your aura and you absorb light from other realms. This light/water resonance of the heart sort of makes a mini holographic resonance with your cells. Then you can imagine different light forms, geometries. one instance they created copper pentacles for various neurochemicals that would resonate with their energy. Sort of like giving my body an instruction set for producing what it needed to interact with them.
>>
File: green pill comics.png (1MB, 657x3777px) Image search: [Google]
green pill comics.png
1MB, 657x3777px
>>19024658

Too bad jurassic park made everyone like dinossaurs though.

>>19025381

They sound like a bunch of insuferable pussies tbqhwyf
>>
>>19023611
Too much roleplaying in this thread
>>
>>19025430
You won't get to them, if you don't get past your ego to your heart.
>>
>>19025381
How do I gain/harness psychic abilities?
>>
>>19025381
So if i understood you right:

> become human radio (lern 2 psychic)
>find ET frequency (love for pleiadians)
> broadcast in said frequency (be lovely? Meditate in unconditional luv and imagine contact?)

And that might get me to chat with ETs if they can hear me and find me interesting and aligned with their interests?

Sounds difficult, mostly because i nor anyone i know cant even human radio. Rest seems easy to achieve in comparison(but not trivial)
>>
>>19025448
For humans, one of the fastest ways to train psychic (consciousness based telecommunication) skills is by learning cymatics.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=g0zRlXJt1cI

You can think of cymatics like a language; every sound forms a specific wave shape unique to its tonal vibration. If you get a cymatic dish--either wet (water) or dry (earth)--and practice forming specific patterns with your voice, the habits your body learns are exactly the same kinds of habits and skills necessary to form psychic communication relays. If you actually get to the point where you can clearly see in your mind's eye what wave shape the words you speak *would* form, if you were vibrating a cymatic dish with those sentences, then your mind will be attuned to picking up psychic signals in the language you learned cymatics in. For enhanced reception, you can practice saying the same sentence at higher and lower pitches, to get a sense of how that changes the wave shapes.

Psychic communication is translation between one kind of language, into the language of cymatics.
>>
>>19025448
Meditation, and every branch of yoga. Mushrooms and lsd and dmt also help. Really you want to change the way your mind and body are aware, so much that you slip deep into a sort of full body wave of awareness. Then you make ripples in this awareness, and they can begin to reach out into the universe. Conversely, you still yourself enough, so that the energy of the universe can make waves within your awareness. When you can send and receive energy, you can start intending to send or receive energy from other dimensions.
>>19025477
Pretty much, but if you start down that path there are other spirits that will likely start interacting with you before you meet any extraterrestrials. Its not that hard, if you are on something like mushrooms. Just wanting to do something like this while tripping will tend to point your mind in the right direction. Another thing, if you can shift into love in the near sleep state, you can sort of browse the universe from your heart. Its already basically connected to everything you need, its like a shortcut to psychic ability.

Other way is bringing kundalini energy up your body and start playing with it trying to reach out and feel the universe, sort of like finding the force.
>>
>>19025487

I'd rather learn how to cast fireballs. Do I need to contemplate fire?

>tfw contemplate it too much and spontaneusly combust
>>
Are there any trustworthy sources from which I could learn more about all of this?
>>
>>19025519
There is a way to learn fireball "casting" via cymatics. However, my moral code prevents me from teaching others exactly how to do that, until they've been cleared through a certain system. Learning your language in cymatics would be a good way to acquire clearance.

I've heard rumors that there is a tradition of healers who come from Zomia who have the dexterity to start fires with their hands. Perhaps you could find a teacher in that direction.
>>
>>19023943
very short sighted
you can't be aware of being unaware
their soul doesn't "dissolve"
if anything it goes back to the source

and if tall white children can't have souls then how can tall white adults have them

i think you are lying or hiding the truth or just LARPing
no offense
>>
File: 10739188864_817ea85bef_m.jpg (23KB, 180x240px) Image search: [Google]
10739188864_817ea85bef_m.jpg
23KB, 180x240px
>>19026083
>you can't be aware of being unaware
A very human perspective.

>their soul doesn't "dissolve"
>if anything it goes back to the source
It is removed from the source entirely. Forever. It ceases to be.

>and if tall white children can't have souls then how can tall white adults have them
The tall whites were born before the war. Please actually read instead of giving in to knee jerk responses. Their souls must stay trapped in their bodies until they can solve the mutation. They cannot reproduce anything but soulless clones. If they die, that soul is lost from their soul group. Their race is not capable of repopulating.

For clarity, only these posts are me:
>>19023855
>>19023904
>>19023943
>>19024019
>>
>>19026112
that seems very unlikely
if i can litterally have an ego death and realize that I AM and identify with everything there is
even with the tall whites
and if you take into further consideration that this universe is basicall y just a converstion between some very powerfull beings then i think that what you say is wrong

even if their soul is removed from their soul group then just go to the source or wait till the universe stops turning and eventaully you'll get a tall white baby, capable of having a soul, to reincarnate into
>>
File: truth and lies.png (174KB, 611x782px) Image search: [Google]
truth and lies.png
174KB, 611x782px
>>19026155
>if i can litterally have an ego death and realize that I AM and identify with everything there is
This is feelgood nonsense meant to affirm your value.

> this universe is basicall y just a converstion between some very powerfull beings
This is more nonsense.

>even if their soul is removed from their soul group then just go to the source

No. The connection to the source is severed. They have no connection to it while alive, and when they die, the soul cannot find it to return. It is forced to sit forever in Limbo until it deteriorates and loses coherence, dissolving into effectively nothing.

You have been taught a great deal of nonsense from 'spiritualists' and 'psychics.' You have been told feelgood lies and been sold a cosmology which reaffirms your values. You must be vigilant against such nonsense. Beware of anyone who preaches unconditional love or 'oneness,' they are simply pandering to your addiction to feeling good. The emotional response to such ideas can be so overwhelming it is taken as a divine experience. It is a petty and disgusting thing.
>>
>>19026210
i don't believe you
i don't know if you think what you say is true or if you want to manipulate people

what do you think is the reason for the universe
>>
File: slide_301304_2535127_free.jpg (150KB, 652x461px) Image search: [Google]
slide_301304_2535127_free.jpg
150KB, 652x461px
>>19026253
>what do you think is the reason for the universe
We are. The dragons created this universe as a new home to live in.
>>
>>19026262
you know i never liked the term multiverse since "universe" is defined as "sum of all things"

then why do these other realities/universes exist
>>
File: eyes.jpg (74KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
eyes.jpg
74KB, 640x640px
>>19026281
There is no satisfying why.
>>
>>19023611
I met an arcturian. Ive told this one a few times on these threads in the past month so maybe youve seen me.

I was under a lot of stress amd anxiety at the time. I believe it could have induced hallucination and delusion and a set of insane coincidences could have made it happen. I can only guarantee what i experienced was 100% true.

But i feel it was genuine. Greentext to follow, make your own judgement:
>>
>>19026281
Because if people started talking about the universe the way they talked about the multiverse, then people who don't know that the multiverse exists would get confused. So every time a new layer is discovered, a new term is invented, even if each new term is a different way to say "No really, this time it's ALL the places!" Plus, each specific layer is navigated differently, so it's useful to be able to differentiate between universes and multiverses for technical reasons.

Same thing with atoms. Atoms are supposed to be the smallest, most indivisible form of matter. But when physicists started splitting atoms (a term that means unsplittable), they didn't call the newly discovered subatomic particles atoms, because that would have confused the terminology for people who still wanted to talk about the periodic elements, with or without splitting them.
>>
>>19026290
sure there is

let tell you in case you don't know
in case you are manipulating people, i would advise you to stop
probably bad karma

everything is conciousness

there is no beginning or end but let's start at a point of oneness

just existing can be quite boring so god/the source/we/you/i created "reality" to entertain us

like a play, a very interesing game, so interesting that you forgot where you came from
you can go back if you want to but there is nothing wrong with enjoying the show or looking behind the curtains

conciousness is like a fractal, reocurring themes, as above - so below

and

all is one, one is all

there are many ways to enilghtenment and unconditional love is one of them

you might want to look into the apocryphons, because i don't believe you are an alien
>>
>>19026336
Everything in this post is complete nonsense.
>>
>>19026332
i think that's a good explanation, thanks
someone should tell the guys that write dictionaries that the definition for universe has changed
>>
>>19026112
Could you explain your perspective on the Arcturians?
why does only a single Arcturian resides on earth? What is its role?
>>
>>19026351
hahaha
so you believe in aliens, higher spirtitual beings, psychic powers, reincarnation
but everything in that post is nonsense?

try meditating and/or semen retention
but you still might to want to look into the apocryphons
>>
>>19026319
>5 years ago.
>jobless. Good resume so wtf. 3 months unemployed. Panicking. Want to an hero.

>wake up paralyzed.
>open eyes. A pic related but solid white standing next to my bed hands clasped in prayer.
>gasp in fear and faint.
>i dream i am in a dark void. It enters my dream.
>it speaks telepathically in feelings and impressions. Not words.
>wake up feeling stress free. I know the message. Im going to be ok.
>next night same as above. Skip.

>next night i wake up and open my eyes to see something right in my face.
>it shakes and rattles violently *wake up!* i shoot up straight in bed.
>nothing there.
>i hear a creak. My gaze lands on my closet door. I dont remember a draft and im sure my window was closed.
>fluently, suddenly and violently swings open and slams into bedroom door *this isnt a dream. You are awake. Im here.*
>sleep with light on.

Cont.
>>
File: fourth.jpg (21KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
fourth.jpg
21KB, 500x500px
>>19026369
Meditation is a benign mental exercise, nothing more. It does not connect you to anything except what is already inside your head. 'Semen retention' is nonsense.

Abandon your primitive religious modes of thinking. Stop thinking things are true merely because you thought them up when you were mentally deranged and they felt right. Spiritualism and the pedantry you describe are control methods of the Pleiadians, and you are living proof that these methods work.

>>19026360
The Arcturians are time travellers. They helped mediate the peace between my people and the 'pleiadians'. Pacifism of a sort is extremely important to them. The rules they apply to causality and time travel are applied dogmatically to life in general. Noninterference.

The Arcturian here is on assignment. His mission is to observe and take data. He does this primarily from his ship which is hidden in orbit at an obscure point in time. He occasionally contracts greys or browns from us to perform abductions or manipulations. He travels back and forth to his home planet regularly.

They have green skin because their blood is copper based. They are much smaller than Terrans and like most ETs are pale and hairless. They have some common ancestry with the 'Andromedans'.
>>
File: Arcturian-Spirit.jpg (40KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
Arcturian-Spirit.jpg
40KB, 720x405px
>>19026388
Forgot pic

>following night us dreamless. No encounter.
>the next day though my mother speaks to me.
>"anon. I had a strange dream. A tall white... Angel(shes super catholic).. Said... I cant remember the words but i think you dont have to worry. Youll find work soon!"
>brix shat

>go on internet. Research mode engaged.
>find blogs and personal accounts outlining same experience. Tall aliens called arcturians who communicate in dreams, love humans, and like to help.

>google images. Find pic related.
>that was him guise.

>found work. Management position. Led many great places. Lifes amazing now.

But!! My favourite part:

>after a month at the new job. I am dreaming.

>extremely vivid dream. I have been stabbed and im bleeding out in public. I truly felt the pain in my dream. I call for help.

>the arcturian enters. I reach to him. It speaks in plain english.

>"We are not here to protect you. We do not interfere in what may come. We wish only to help and to encourage. We would speak with anyone, but you were willing to listen. You are not above the others."

>it vanishes in a blink.
>i die.

I never saw it again.
>>
>>19026418
hahaha
dude semen is life force

try it out
the only thing you've got to lose is your pride by you being wrong
i asume you have pride

and you telling me to "abondon my primitive religious modes of thinkng" sounds a lot like an atheist being euphoric

for future reference, should you change your mind (and even if not)

i forgive you
because truly there is nothing to forgive
you are me and i am you
>>
>>19026319
>>19026388
>>19026420

There ya go. That time i either hallucinated my balls off, or met something i believe to be an arcturian.

I believe theyve acheived trancendence to 5th dimensional space using genetic engineering.

Theyre like those aliens from interstellar that made that 5th dimensional room at the end for matthew McConoughey.
>>
>>19023855
All consciousness IS Extra Terrestrial. Who are you fooling?
>>
>>19026452
Gaia worshippers won't like to hear that...
>>
>>19026418
Interesting. I had a very good friend who helped me through a lot of extremely difficult times. A few weeks before my father died, he told me while drunk and crying that I shouldn't dwell on my suffering. he said I have an important role to play and this isn't the path to achieving it. I asked what he meant by this. He locked eyes with me and had a terrified look on his face. He said the Arcturians would punish him if he spoke anymore. That he has already said enough. After my father died, he disappeared. Haven't seen him in over two years.
>>
File: Top-15-Arcturian-Aliens-Facts.jpg (70KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Top-15-Arcturian-Aliens-Facts.jpg
70KB, 600x450px
The Arcturians are 7th demensional beings with the most advanced civilization in the Milky Way galaxy. They are the blueprint for Earth and humanity's future evolution which is why they take an interest in us. They are also the reason why malevolent ETs don't just invade and conquer our planet. There is a Arcturian battlecruiser parked in Solar orbit in 7th dimensional space that alone is powerful enough to destroy entire fleets from other ET civilizations. Beyond that, they don't involve themselves in human affairs allowing us to figure out destiny on our own.

In the past they had contact with Atlantis proviidng a large satellite, known as Earth's second moon, a hard A.I. construct to collect solar energy to beam to the planet's surface to be used in powerful crystal based energy arrays. That satellite eventually fell to Earth during the final destruction of Atlantis.
>>
>>19023611
No aliens exist on earth

If E.T. lifeforms even exist, or are intelligent enough to travel across solar systems to reach us then they are as uninterested in us and our thoughts as we are with a fucking ant.
>>
>>19026510
>>19026439

Thoughts?
>>
>>19026452
Most consciousness is extra terrestrial in origin, this is true. If you are a non-clone human, the soul that is your 'consciousness' is most likely from one of these Lyran soul groups. There are a growing minority of souls which originate on Terra (Earth) itself, however. This is the purpose of the Terran experiment.

An 'Extra Terrestrial consciousness' is different. I am not currently incarnated as a human on Terra. My consciousness is extra terrestrial. My body slumbers on Mars.

>>19026484
RIP
>>
>>19026515
But humans study ants. Why would it be any different? I would assume there are certain concepts/understanding that can only be found by studying what is perceived as lower lifeforms.
>>
>>19026525
>>19026484
?
>>
>>19026529
So would it be worth it for an alien civilization to travel across the universe to specifically study and spend resources on a specific group of ants slightly different than the other hundreds of millions out there if alien life exists?
>>
>>19026544
Ill have you know, Arcturians care very much for the ants, as well as ever other life form on this planet. You don't become a 7th dimensional being by discriminating against lower forms of life.
>>
>>19026544
Theoretically, if an Alien Civilization such as the one talked about in this thread existed. One could assume they have other methods of powering their creations. Without the knowledge of their necessary resources, why would we assume traveling to earth costly? If we only have an understanding of earth creations?
>>
>>19026570
So alien civilizations that must have taken millennia to develop the capability to travel millions of lightyears across the cosmos still need to be studying earth and humans? If they have control over time, they can forsee every single facet of human and earth existence in less than a millisecond. If that were true, why would they want or need to send physical bodies to our planet?
>>
>>19026570
'Surely if they are more powerful than us, then they are omnipotent!'

this is essentially your argument
>>
>>19026577
>why would they want or need to send physical bodies to our planet?
We valve the concept of developing the capability to travel millions of lightyears. Have you ever considered maybe they value something we have, that they cannot obtain as easily?
>>
File: download (1).png (761KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).png
761KB, 640x480px
>>19026581
Not in the least bit. Have you ever seen videos of ants attacking its prey?
>>
File: tmp_23323-5-cell-539800021.gif (2MB, 252x252px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_23323-5-cell-539800021.gif
2MB, 252x252px
>>19026577
You've got it completely backwards.

Travelling to new worlds, exploring and meeting strange new life forms is *how* a person gains power within their self. No human ever discovered an interesting new species of caterpillar in the Amazon by sitting at home, and asking their self "why even bother?"

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kbFMkXTMucA

Antibiotics were discovered from a mold! A moldy fruit! And now synthesizing that cure, millions of people have had their bacteria infections cured.

It's the explorers who look for new worlds without needing any other reason to, who gain insight into new dimensions in the first place--particularly those who have an appreciation for nature, cultivate it, draw inspiration from it.
>>
guys, read this
https://wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/16/1696345_fwd-fwd-analytical-and-intelligence-comments-critical.html

ET related 100%
>>
File: 1493873384913.jpg (199KB, 750x730px) Image search: [Google]
1493873384913.jpg
199KB, 750x730px
I've had a few experiences in my life with what I believe are arcturians. I meditated heavily one month and tried contacting the arcturians a lot during meditation. One account I was listening to a random station on Spotify and asked them to come through and the song that started playing was singing about angels. It was super weird. One night I had this voice come through during meditation say "go outside". Opened my door and there was this huge bright orange light hovering in the distance blinking slowly for about 5 seconds then zipped to the left and up into the sky vanishing and I started to cry. I was going through a lot of shit in life during that time period so I was super emotional. But I honestly believe that was the arcturians. I'd always get this
feeling like I wasn't ready for signs from them until that night I convinced them I was ready and very motivated to. About 5 months later I had a dream about two arcturian beings. All I really remember is wearing sunglasses waiting for them and sitting down at a table outside. I didn't know what I was waiting for until this male and female energy showed up and I couldn't believe they showed up. I was so happy and even said "you guys finally came! I miss you so much" while holding tears back. All I felt was pure love. Unconditional love. They asked me why I was wearing sunglasses lol. Then I asked how they got here and they started saying something about microwaves. Wish I remembered details but unfortunately my memory is shit. Has anyone else had any alien dreams?
>>
>>19026719
I'll just leave this little humorous exhange, here:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EYzRY2XpLBk
>>
>>19026779
Obama: "they won't let it happen"
Obama: "they exercise strict control over us"
...man, thats insane, and he even ends it with
Obama:"thats what we are instructed to say" when regarding what to tell the public...
>>
>>19026719
I dont buy this. Im all for aliens and declassified files.. But im a psychologist the human brain is a simple computer that is well understood in the scientific community.

This guy is making the argument theyre the reason we buy things we dont need and have sex and blah blah blah...

All animals are wired toward a reward system. Acquiring things whether you need them or not is rewarding. Its a hunt insinct. And sex should be obvious given the above.

We do things because basically anything that has to do with gaining more, acheiving pleasure or asserting dominance is habit forming.

We can even watch the processes happen. No mind control needed. This ones bullshit.
>>
>>19026996
>psychologist
I laughed.

>the human brain is a simple computer that is well understood in the scientific community.
I may have peed a little.

Did you study the mechanical properties of consciousness in your gender studies course work? How to transform circular into square waves in Intro to Calculus?
>>
File: universe diagram.png (296KB, 2544x3257px) Image search: [Google]
universe diagram.png
296KB, 2544x3257px
>>19026996
>All animals are wired toward a reward system.
I think perhaps your mistake is in not realizing that all animals were engineered by them as well. You are describing the very thing you are trying to refute.

Genetics is the art of the Dragons. They invented DNA, RNA, and many other self-replicating proteins. They designed the code upon which all life in the universe is built. They created the wheel of souls, dragging loose monads from the aether outside the universe and turning them into greater soul groups through alchemy. They create the advanced vessels necessary for advanced souls, and they manufacture the advanced souls necessary to incarnate within the vessels.

All life in the galaxy was seeded and managed by these 13 Dragons. Three of them have never left our Solar system. The other five pairs have all occasionally gone off to plant their own new trees of life.

The forms of life and their instincts are heavily influenced by the values and goals of their creators. Some life was created for pure artistry. Some life was created for specific tasks. Some life was created to gain power over the other Dragons and their creations.

There are four kinds of 'human' on Terra.
>'Pleiadians'
An alliance of ET humans. We've talked about them already
>Clones
4 billion of the 'humans' on earth are unthinking unfeeling automatons without souls. They are empty husks who feel nothing within but maintain perfect affectation without. This is because there are far far far more human bodies on Terra than there are souls available to incarnate at this time.
>Humans
Probably you reading this, assuming you aren't an empty husk or an agent. Thinking breathing humans with internal consciousness and incarnate (ET in origin) souls.
>Terrans
The result of the great harvest. These humans have souls that do not originate from other more advanced ET races from the past reincarnating. These humans have souls that formed from on Terra itself for their very first incarnation.
>>
>>19023855
>>7 Dragons, 12 Tall Whites, 5-10 million greys, 2-3 thousand browns, 4 billion human clones, 22 walk-ins, 3 'Pleiadians', 1 Arcturian.
What did he mean by this?
>>
the only ayy lmaos :
reptilians , and the ayy lmaos
>>
File: fd2.jpg (31KB, 600x454px) Image search: [Google]
fd2.jpg
31KB, 600x454px
>>
>>19023665
I mean that there are most probably no Aliens that have visited Earth and most probably we don't know about any ETs. We're not even sure if any exist, most likely.
>>
I will never understand why you /x people write essays as posts
>>
>>19026719
That could just be either an internal joke or a red herring.
Think about it, most people do not take anything about ayyy lmaos seriously, so an easy way to discredit them is to convince them the government is talking with them.
Even though the documents themselves would say so, most would assume they are just fabrications of some kind. Think of it as some kind of intel booby trap.

Imagine if I put in my diary that I had committed a crime on date such and such with the knowledge that someone is trying to read it. Now, also imagine I have some kind of recording or evidence, such as a proof I was on a plane at the time I claimed to commit the crime. This would mean that everything else in my diary can not be trusted, even if it is all true.

Also
>>19026779
Again, consider the place he is communicating in. He could just be making jokes, possibly knowing full well people might look too deeply into it. This means that he can claim his detractors who are making valid complaints about his actions that are objectively known are crazy and will look into every little thing, even though those are two entirely different groups.
>>
File: Celldeath.jpg (113KB, 875x640px) Image search: [Google]
Celldeath.jpg
113KB, 875x640px
>>19023947
The Alderbaron's are the aryan aliens, not the Pleiades.
Also, look for their toes. Toes like these show descent from Alderbaron.
>>
>>19025512
i would advise againts using shrooms to try to communicate, not only is it a crutch, but you will also feel unsafe in intoxicated state so you could potentially get a panic attack if you are able to establish a connection with someone
>>
>>19027569

>reading is hard

I think twitter was made for you senpai

>>19027327

Dude, if I was Hitler I would totally be all over this. I would say that anyone who isn't an arian doesn't even have a soul, so it's 120% okay to genocide them. Otherwise you seem like you played one of the 7th dragon games.

Also souls are pretty worthless if there's no diference in behavior from somebody without. Maybe I should sell mine to the devil for cheap change.
>>
>>19027490
>>19027430
>>
>>19026520
Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy lmao
>>
>>19027659
ayy lmao
>>
File: GetFileAttachment.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
GetFileAttachment.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
>>19027659
Pretty sure I'm not an Alderbaron. Sorry bout the gross feet, I wear boots, typically.
>>
>>19027770
lol wrong timestamp
>>
>>19027327
what is in that white hole?
>>
>>19025487
how do you know if the word you are saying and imagining what kind of form it makes on water is correct or not?
>>
>>19023611
Search KibBitzLaw in twitter.
>>
File: GetFileAttachment-2.jpg (875KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
GetFileAttachment-2.jpg
875KB, 2448x3264px
>>19027793
Ha! Thanks dawg. Nah though, for sure not an Alderbaron, whatever the fuck that is.
>>
>>19027884
do your pearents have fused toes like that
>>
>>19027890
Pearents

For real though, no, they do not.
>>
>>19027909
do you have any other special powers?
>>
>>19027915

Lol, like what? I'm not William Wallace or anything.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rA7i9XoeOu4
>>
File: Clinton STOP!.png (44KB, 312x272px) Image search: [Google]
Clinton STOP!.png
44KB, 312x272px
>>19027930
can you undress women with your mind?
>>
>>19027939

Nope. Though I can imagine women without clothes, is that what you mean?

I mean, If I had "Powers" I'm pretty sure I'd use them to different ends.

Seriously. though. I just have webbed feet. Not an alien or whatever.
>>
File: 145527.gif (4MB, 400x393px) Image search: [Google]
145527.gif
4MB, 400x393px
>>19027972
are you better at swimming because of your webbed feet?

frog has also webbed feet, it helps for easier swim
>>
>>19027983

I'm not better. It really has very little impact on swimming, though I do very much enjoy swimming as wholesome exercise.
>>
>>19027842
Practice.
>>
>>19028004
well if you'd trained like the olympic athletes this miniscule thing could prove to be the deciding thing which could improve your time by 0.1 s and give you a gold medal
>>
>>19028015

Sure, I guess. But I don't want to do that. I'd have to make my whole life around swimming and condense the experience into perfecting my time between laps.

That'd just rob the joy out of it for me.

Objectively, yeah, it might provide a slight advantage, but generally that advantage isn't really that impressive outside of very specific circumstances.
>>
>>19025252
Dimethyltryptamine my dude
>>
>>19028026
https://youtu.be/wExbki15td8
>>
>>19028011
But like will i feel differently if its correct or not, because right now whatever wave i think of, that I think looks correct I can imagine clearly and feels to me that it's correct, but might not be correct. Do I have to learn wave dictionary or something?
>>
>>19027327
How do I tell which one I am?
>>
>>19024979

Asking the questions that really matter. QT Alien GFs When?
>>
>>19027327
>>19028132
Also are mental disorders, specifically higher funtioning ones, indicative of anything?
>>
>>19028049
Yup.

I didn't say it was going to be easy.
>>
>>19028172
yes to everything i said?
>>
>>19027890
>Muties
>on my /x/
>>
File: X-Men-Mutie.jpg (106KB, 630x416px) Image search: [Google]
X-Men-Mutie.jpg
106KB, 630x416px
>>19028190
>>
>>19023739
kek
>>
>>19023611

Deus Vult, no ET
>>
>>19028038
>dmt
Highly overrated. Scopolamine is where it's at.
>>
>>19023855
beware the reptillian deception. there is truth in its posts, but only enough to serve its agenda. do not be swayed by their propaganda - the greys are reptilian creation and their species carries the soul problem, not the pleiadians. reptilians are hostile to any humans, pleiadians, and all the members of the galactic federation. they will stop at nothing to enslave and harvest our population. we've been under occupation for as long as there's been human history, dating back to the original sin - humanity's banishment from the heavens, because of the reptilian lie. beware the reptilian deception. stay vigilant.
>>
>>19028282
>>19027430
Do they take down vids cause they are legit?
>>
>>19028306
they work through many agents here on earth yet the agenda is the same - subversive tactics to maintain their occupation and control. I don't have a link to the video, but I know which one you are referring to. 99% of the time vids are taken down because they are legit.
>>
>>19027847
You mean that dumb fuck larper?
>>
>>19028320
that dumb fuck larper is actually legit. he delivers one of the few bits of uncensored insider info available on the surface web
>>
>>19028330
And he has nothing to show for it but words. No pictures or anything. Not even a photoshop picture. He's saying the same shit we've been talking about for years and acting like it's special.
>>
>>19028331
how about linking to actual leaked documents and the like? seems to me my friend you've barely even scratched the surface. I get it tho you're prolly butt-hurt shilling. It's okay - nobody's perfect.
>>
>>19028339
Calling someone a shill doesn't mean they're a shill. I'm just sick of this bullshit. There's not one file he's shown that talks about aliens. Secret moon base? I believe it. Draconians? Show the proof. At this point they're just as real as God is.
>>
>>19028354
Okay.
https://wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/16/1696345_fwd-fwd-analytical-and-intelligence-comments-critical.html
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ai79cQcwpfE&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>19028382
a good quote:
>The Federation, White brotherhood, >Reptilian's, Grays (Fallen Angles),
>Ascended Masters, Ashatar, >Midwayers, Draco's, Draconian's, >Raelians all of
>these ET recessive demonic and >dogmatic societies recruit people >aggressively
>from dark religions; The Art of Living, >the illuminati, Jesus demonic cults,
>Scientology, Raelians, Cults in >general, Islamic Religions, Voodoo >and
>African Botanic cults and many more >religions, too numerous to list, they
>choose and influence people like >puppets and then some, to govern us! >The
>Greys are some of the most hive >minded and dogmatic of the societies
>interacting with the earth and near >space i.e. Mars!
took me less than 5 mins to find in the twitter feed
>>
>>19028382
Do we know why they don't want us out there? Are we a threat to them? If they're so much more evolved than us what's wrong with us expanding our outreach? They have to have been like us once.
>>
>>19028391
if you're referring to the reptilians, then it is because we are cattle. we are their food, like cows, pics and chickens are to us. this whole planet is a giant farm. people are waking up tho. the cattle is about to rebel and their power is fading. expect more attempts to tighten the control. there is a fleet of friendly ETIs getting into position tho. we will prevail.
>>
>>19028394
follow this guy (https://twitter.com/KibBitzLaw) for more red pills. if Obama is following him it's already a good indication he's legit.
>>
>>19028394
Tfw People of Earth is a documentary
>>
>>19028394
Is there an active board that talks about this stuff and just this stuff? I know x is the biggest probably but there's a lot of other convo in x too. Not to mention the magic larpers
>>
>>19028421
how about some1 makes a discord?
>>
After just 10 replies there are already 3 aliens and a bunch of guys with "hidden knowledge" and the "extra terrestrial consciousness" ....... Woah x... Just... What the fuck... I just wanna know why you guys do this stupid shit
>>
>>19028557
The get the kind of reaction you just had.
>>
>>19028557
the best thing about opinions is that they cannot change the truth. ignorance is bliss, enjoy yours.
>>
>>19028591
You believe the extra terrestrial consciousness and aliens divulging extravagant world altering knowledge post on /x/ ? Wait, I'm not surprised, carry on then.
>>
>>19028671
yes sorry we have to believe you by the same logic that the official story is the only true story. kys and leave a good discussion to the people who want to have it. your expertise is wanted at another thread go away.
>>
Can humans be spared or are we fucked? I know it sounds shitty but I would totally work for the aliens and help make a hybrid. I would worship my draconian wife and her body and be her slave. Or I would let the greys fuck my asshole. I'm serious.
>>
>>19028694
you don't have to. we are being helped by friendly ETIs, who's purpose is to uplift our species through spiritual evolution. the best thing you can do is be a good person and seek knowledge. look underneath the veil not all is what it seems. this thread is a great start for your journey. fight the reptilian occupation and stay vigilant brother.
>>
here's some more info about KidBitzLaw btw >>>/pol/126163434
>>
>>19028704
Ive been hearing that same shit for way too long with nothing to show for. Its always a fucking soon or a humanity will prevail or some pointleesly vague shit. How about about less wishy washy feel good bs and more concrete, real, non-larp actions that prove this isnt all a huge multi-century scam with that fucking carrot dangling in front of humanity that we will reach "soon".

2 years ago some faggot in here in a thread about angels said theyre all around us and when asked for proof he isnt role-playing he just said soon. Soon youll see so many angels youlll be bumping into them trying to run away. Well its been 2 fucking years and jack shit has hapened. So soon my ass. Stop lying. Go read the boy who cried wolf. Im exhausted of larpers autistically screeching wolf since before ive been born with nothing to show for it but their repeated lies.
>>
>>19028780
nobody's going to show you the truth and even if they do you will never believe it. look for the truth yourself that's the only way to find it.
>For everyone who asks receives; the >one who seeks finds; and to the one >who knocks, the door will be opened.
>>
>>19028789
And how would you explain the "soon" lie everyone is so fond of repeating? +50 years repeating soon is ridiculous. It maybe soon for ayy lmaos and their immortal lifespans that can blink in a thousand years, but that is pointlessly long for humans, to the point the spam of the word "soon" makes everyone whos ever said a 100% certified spreader of lies and dishonest misdirection.

I dont understand why the insitence on lying like that.
>>
>>19024637
El is God, Elohim is feminine plural
>>
>>19028675
No, really, carry on with your larp.
>>
>>19028391
There is a ban on anti-matter weaponry, and fissile nuclear tipped ICBMs qualify. Governments who bring those weapons to other worlds lose their autonomy. That part is not up for debate.

Anti-matter explosions are one of the things that actually hurts the universe collectively, not just in the local region they are used in. And so, until humanity disarms, the notion of just gallavanting to other worlds without sponsorship is not an option.

Earth is kind of like... the North Korea of space. :^/
Thread posts: 181
Thread images: 32

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.