[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone want to prove the existence of telepathy? What's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: 1404190716454.jpg (51KB, 480x380px) Image search: [Google]
1404190716454.jpg
51KB, 480x380px
Anyone want to prove the existence of telepathy?

What's the password?
>>
>>19023607
Chupacabra
>>
I wouldn't call this telepathy sammich as divination or clairvoyance.

Predicting what it'll be.

Telepathy implies a connection and exchange between specific parties and you're just text on a screen right now. Totally disconnected, and to argue one could "tune" to your mind one must first concede that you are but one of billions with no distinct attribute than a stray thought why by your choice, has not been disclosed.

I think a better test would be to suggest a concept for people to think about so that the telepathic can find the individuals lurking and then prove it by outing one with some verifiable info.
>>
Nicholas cage

Upper N lower c,

just like that.
>>
>>19023607
black cat
>>
>>19023607
1. 2. 3....4......5.
>>
File: Spaceballs-President-Skroob.png (310KB, 680x382px) Image search: [Google]
Spaceballs-President-Skroob.png
310KB, 680x382px
>>19023682
That's amazing!
>>
>>19023676
You can also ask me, I'm giving the answer to you right now.
>>
>>19023692

Imagine a voice among a thousand, you're tasked with finding and you're asked to relay what that voice is saying.

But you're not told what word to look for.

If I were a telepath, I'd look for a "screenshot" of this thread among people's minds, to find you and guess the password but there are so many people in the world.
>>
>>19023607
Password
>>
>>19023692
How many people in the world do you suppose concentrated on their passwords, in between the time you began reading the sentence, until now?

If you had HD video and audio recordings of all those people, how long would it take you to check if they were posting on /x/ about it?
>>
>>19023777
>>19023701
I don't experience the whole world, just pockets, I imagine a person, and start talking to them, and the people in their "range" whatever that may be.
>>
>>19023607
Daddy's gun
>>
>>19023875

>I imagine a person

And that's the ticket, ain't it?
>>
>>19023676
Still without any physical locality, it feels more like a reflection of one's own thoughts (this post). Maybe some insane binary transmission wizard can spook OP who knows.
>>
Mongoose Party
>>
>>19023960
You posted it. I imagine the people who post things, and I talk to you, like I'm doing right now, where you expressed interest in what I was talking about, and I told you the password right now, which you did not repeat, but said ok dutifully, and thinking about it I wondered if a person would actually come forward about this biz, not to the world, just to prove to me.
>>
>>19023607
I could teach you but then you would screw with me for eons trying to make me think
>>
>>19024224
You can prove it to me by telling me the password
>>
>>19024227
ok ill tell you the truth about password then.

there is no password, its only a trigger word

google that and you will understand the rest of this post

it is a word implanted in your mind by a telepath to hear what you think, only you think it came from your mind.

probably a curious person
>>
>>19024239
Why does it matter? I've told the same word to just about everyone who replied, and even some lurking.

Every single goddamn person is a telepath, it is perhaps possible that every one of my thoughts are fabricated. I already know about people erasing memories, I don't care about the exact kinks of the superconsciousness right now, I'm just trying to figure out whether or not I'm actually talking to people. I literally raped my own mother telepathically, I must know.
>>
ORRRRRRRGYYY
>>
File: image.png (656KB, 698x840px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
656KB, 698x840px
Grapefruit
>>
File: fuckofffuckofffuckoffyacunt.jpg (31KB, 800x400px) Image search: [Google]
fuckofffuckofffuckoffyacunt.jpg
31KB, 800x400px
>>19023607
>>
>>19024253
Its a trigger word and it seems to have worked on you. There is no password
Youre receiving throw logic out the window
>>
>>19024286
Ok, I'm talking to people, and they seem like they get into conversations with me, and it's always focused on me because I can't shut up, I'll try to listen to someone tell me some shit but then I'll think about something and it brings people off track. On the rare occasion that I leave my mind blank, an explanation drifts away. Am I communicating with people in a way I don't know? It seemed straight forward with voices telling me many things, and a good (as in functional) conversation going on. Do they all know what's going on? Can you teach me? How can I make it easier for you to teach me such things?
>>
Beep boop
>>
Prius
>>
>>19023676
>sammich
Lel
>>
>>19024308
Your speaking is attracting thoughts. In time you will be able to speak to them with your mind. This works when focused. On a task especially at work and not in a social situation
>>
>>19023607
Telepathy has been proven to me. I used to hear voices. It was a girl I met when I was little. She talked to me every night. We made plans to meet and we met. That's how I know it's real.
>>
>>19023689
Change the combination, on my telepathy.
>>
>>19023607
You live eternal life.
>>
>>19023607
You need a drink with that. You'll choke.
>>
You live forever.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.