[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Reincarnation is real >We are all divided aspects of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: Existential Dread.jpg (34KB, 692x351px) Image search: [Google]
Existential Dread.jpg
34KB, 692x351px
>Reincarnation is real
>We are all divided aspects of god
>Our dimension is set out as an infinite gamble where we roll for a chance to become the supreme being
>Karma does not affect your roll, however releasing all of your karma dramatically increases your odds of winning
>All of our prophets and gods were just lucky fucks who won the roll and once they are satisfied they return to the source (usually to return)
>Krishna is so far the leading winner and has played the supreme being 4782 times in our particular manifestation
>Jesus is so far the loser if anybody finds such a thing interesting, something by Christ himself by the way :

Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father. (Or Source)

>Kim Jong-un is presently the supreme being at this current time although nobody seems to give a flying fuck, poor guy
>Cheer up brethren, we live in an infinite playground here where death is an illusion, joy is everlasting, the game is enticing and your dreams will come true

>Oh yeah you'd probably wanna know that Hitler was a manifestation of Jesus because that brings a lot of my fellow angels joy
>I'm an angel by the way, most of you are too although you haven't realised yet

Anyways keep up the good fight /x/ and drop it nasty because i love you
>>
Hey Fred. Don't fret bro, everything will work out OK.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3muMjMT6hSA
>>
>>19023154
Good stuff OP, but what do you think of the theory that we are all the Supreme Being, each of us, even in the most mundane and humble incarnation?
>>
Thought i was in /biz/ for a second. Damn bored colors
>>
>>19023209
pretty sure a guy who drinks too much and does the bare min at work isbt the supreme anything so I defeat your theory.
>>
>>19023209
Of course, that theory is correct
There is no real good or bad, no mundane or extraordinary in the realm of the absolute where all our true selves reside
We all desire to play every part, the whore, the killer, the thief it is all experience and deeply holy
However once we are satisfied (which never lasts long) we release our karma and begin to achieve higher incarnations
My favourite text from the Bhagavad Gita :

One who is equal to friends and enemies, who is equipoised in honor and dishonor, heat and cold, happiness and distress, fame and infamy, who is always free from contaminating association, always silent and satisfied with anything, who doesn't care for any residence, who is fixed in knowledge and who is engaged in devotional service - such a person is very dear to Me.

That was the Source talking through Krishna
Buddha is my favourite avatar because all he ever wanted to do was take us all back to the source so that we could manifest a new universe with deeper sorrows and higher joys
>>
>>19023286

Please elaborate on why Buddha would want deeper sorrows and higher joys. For some reason I feel that this is incorrect. What is the purpose of having deeper sorrows and higher joys?
>>
>>19023305
Not him, but I'd imagine it would be because it would be more fun.
>>
>>19023209
We are each part and parcels of the supreme lord Krishna, but we are not the supreme. Any philosophy seeking to establish yourself as the supreme is false and born of illusion. Krishna is the highest.

There is a clear difference between a full gold bar and a piece of it. The bar is the whole and the piece is just a part of the whole, but both the bar and the piece are of gold. The soul and the Supersoul, Krishna, function in this regard.
>>
File: Happy Bear.jpg (109KB, 608x915px) Image search: [Google]
Happy Bear.jpg
109KB, 608x915px
>>19023313
Exactly
It is much more exhilarating
However I am only saying that from a personal point because if we moved to such a universe I would quit being an angel and enter the roll again
There are a lot of us waiting back at the source who are pining to play a new game so there are fuck tonnes of angels here at the moment trying to hurry the whole process
Any other angels give a shout out and bring the love
>>
File: Laughter.jpg (64KB, 273x181px) Image search: [Google]
Laughter.jpg
64KB, 273x181px
>>19023351
The source is as a jewel and our love shines through it creating many facets in our universe
Krishna was but one of these facets and failed to communicate that we are all the supreme being because he chose to be jealous
Other avatars have done this, The Abrahamic Avatar known as Yahweh, Allah and God was a stern and cruel Avatar whose to be selfish, now just think about Kim Jong-un compared to him
Not such a bad guy right? Now Hitler
Well shit they're both better than Abe, that's what us angels call that dick
>>
>>19023351
High and low are but two extremes on a neverending and never beginning scale. The are words describing the same thing. So really saying Krishna is "higher" than a regular soul is meaningless. They are equal.
>>
>>19023403
*They are words
>>
>>19023392
You misunderstand Krishna. Krishna is a person, and thus is personable in nature.

What you advocate is a philosophy of impersonalism first and foremost. From Krishna, the supreme personality of the godhead, the impersonal Brahman (source) enamates.
>>
>>19023403
They are equal in the sense that both the supreme and the individual soul are both of Krishnas nature, yes. However Krishna is the master, and thus without ignorance. It takes somebody who is learned to bring up a soul out of a state of ignorance. You are under the illusion of maya at this moment, but Krishna is not. If you place Krishna equal to yourself, then who is there to pull you from ignorance and illusion, as then you both become susceptible to ignorance.
>>
Of course Hitler was Jesus
>>
>>19023433
I'm very aware that this is all an illusion, I just believe that it's up to myself to bring me out of it.
>>
File: Image.jpg (55KB, 600x696px) Image search: [Google]
Image.jpg
55KB, 600x696px
>>19023403
Precisely
If you look at Krishna's words when the Source was speaking through him it becomes clearer :

Those who are free from false prestige, illusion and false association, who understand the eternal, who are done with material lust, who are freed from the dualities of happiness and distress, and who, unbewildered, know how to surrender unto the Supreme Person attain to that eternal kingdom.

Surrendered here meaning become and the kingdom being the source
However we are all eternally satisfied because at least we are no longer living in the ALL THAT IS that existed before the source
>>
File: Wut.jpg (11KB, 456x384px) Image search: [Google]
Wut.jpg
11KB, 456x384px
>>19023418
Krishna was a person dude and there have been many like him who spoke the Source Jesus spoke the word of the Father, Buddha told us of Nirvana, the instructions are clear and demonstrated about how to win the roll
Once again, Krishna just happened to be a dick sometimes and that's ok, necessary even because we each must experience it all, even being God
Krishna knows this better than most and is expert at releasing his karma
Like I said he just happens to be winning right now and has the popular vote back at source but a lot of us are sick of his shenanigans and wanna change the channel

Now go, remove your contaminating associations about this realm and realise that there is only you, only the ALL
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.