[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello/x/, The past two weeks, I've only been able to dream

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2843.jpg (3KB, 200x160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2843.jpg
3KB, 200x160px
Hello/x/,
The past two weeks, I've only been able to dream of a eye staring at me. Nothing around it at all just empty space. When I try to move I can't, I can't speak either. Do you guys know what this means? Can I get rid of it?

(Pic related)
>>
File: IMG_20170507_021500_300.jpg (147KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170507_021500_300.jpg
147KB, 640x640px
I can't rly help but here's a dope pic for u.
>>
It means the Shadow Beings are watching you

They will try to make you enter their ranks soon
>>
I don't give a fuck. Spirits beat the shit out of me in my dreams. Talk to me when they're fucking you in the ass with a 3 foot dick and stabbing your fucking eyeballs with knives. It fucking sucks and it's degrading.
>>
File: 264453011_0_640x640.jpg (35KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
264453011_0_640x640.jpg
35KB, 640x640px
>>19021815
Looks like the eye from the fuel drink
>>
>>19021815
korrok
>>
i once watched a documentary about some guys who fucked around with seance boards

they described a creature with thousands of eyes and he also holds a scepter.
this doc is not in english so you probably won't understand anything.
but tl;dr whatever he offers you just say no
and go meet a priest
>>
>>19021815
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C5%9A%C5%ABnyat%C4%81
>>
evil eye. the most common of all curses. get uncursed, call upon a godess to help you purify yourself.
and as for the other anon being raped by demons, do the fucking same. Protect yourself, this is the way demons act when they percieve fear of death. The way demons like Mara work. Stand the fuck up and realize life and death are two sides of the same coin and we will all move in and out of both sides like water that leaves the ocean, only to come down as rain once again.
>>
I had some disturbing visions of a bloody eye. It was like someone put those images in my head. I got the feeling I could have done something horrible. It still bothers me.
>>
>>19023188
Op here

Ok I'll try that I hope to God this works
>>
allah/yahweh is targeting you.
they must really be afraid of you if they are that angry.
are you having bad things happen to you these days?
>>
>>19021815
Higher self/guardian angel/spirit guide/et/random spirit/third eye. I have one too, its been watching me constantly for 5 years now. It claims to be my twin flame sometimes. I love and hate it, but can't get rid of it.
>>
>>19025438
Very. I can't sleep, I can barely get myself to eat. I feel like I'm being watched too.
>>
>>19023188
I love how deep some people are in this roleplaying stuff.

/x/ should finally make a rule system and character templates/classes
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.