[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Homunculus thread The first known account of the productio

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: PinkHununculus.gif (978KB, 479x800px) Image search: [Google]
PinkHununculus.gif
978KB, 479x800px
Homunculus thread

The first known account of the production of the homunculus is said to be found in an undated Arabic work called the Book of the Cow , purportedly written by the Greek philosopher Plato himself. The materials required for the creation of the homunculus include human semen, a cow or ewe and animal blood, whilst the process includes the artificial insemination of the cow / ewe, smearing the inseminated animal’s genitals with the blood of another animal, and feeding it exclusively on the blood of another animal. The pregnant animal would eventually give birth to an unformed substance, which would then be places in a powder made of ground sunstone (a mystical phosphorescent elixir), sulphur, magnet, green tutia (a sulphate of iron) and the sap of a white willow. When the blob starts growing human skin, it would be required to be placed in a large glass or lead container for three days. After that, it has to be fed with the blood of its decapitated mother for seven days before becoming a fully-formed homunculus.

So have any of you heard of modern day instances of people trying to create homunculus. Are they feasible scientifically in any way ? Have any of you tried to create one, and what was your process?

Finally have nazi scientists already created humunculi or is there modern day secret labs where these experiments are happening already ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pg5t4Wukg5s

Here is some Russian who claims to have created one although i doubt its real.

Also will be dumping general info on humunculus, as i read more into it and do more research. I would appreciate any knowledge on the subject, I know if anyone would know its /x/.
>>
In the Book of the Cow , there are two similar procedures for producing the homunculus. Instead of a cow / ewe, a female monkey is used in one, and an unidentified female animal in another. Additionally, different ingredients are used for the powder, and the incubation period of the blob in the vessel is extended to 40 days. All three types of homunculus have their own specific functions.
The first type of homunculus may be used to make the full moon appear on the last day of the month, allow a person to take the form of a cow, a sheep or even an ape, allow one to walk on water and know things that are happening far away. The second type of homunculus can be used to enable a person to see demons and spirits, as well as to converse with them, whilst the last type of homunculus can be used to summon rain at unseasonable times and produce extremely poisonous snakes.

The 16 th century alchemist, Philip von Hohenheim, known also as Paracelsus, provides a different recipe for creating the homunculus in his work, De Natura Rerum . This recipe uses a horse as the surrogate mother of the homunculus, and the semen of a man is left inside the animal’s womb to putrefy for forty days, before a little man is born. Rather than using the homunculus to perform magical feats, Paracelsus instructs that the homunculus ought to be “educated with the greatest care and zeal, until it grows up and begins to display intelligence.” Paracelsus also claims that the procedure for making the homunculus is one of the greatest secrets revealed by God to mortals, perhaps suggesting that the creation of artificial life is divine wisdom that may be used by human beings.
>>
>>19021204
>>19021206
Nice read I would like to see more.
>>
Unlike most things on /x/ that require you to be schizophrenic to believe, this post takes it one step further and requires you to be severely retarded in order to believe it
>>
What if they were taking about creating a living servant on a higher plane of reality, where thoughts solidify into substance, and all that cow talk was just so that uninitiated niggers wont get technology that is too powerfull for them. You need to know what to look for while reading this stuff
>>
>>19021236
http://www.popularmechanics.com/science/a25626/chinese-scientists-genetically-modify-human-embryos/

Oh is that right ? why are you even on /x/
>>
Of all the retarded threads in the history of /x/, homuncutard threads are definitely in the top 10
>>
>>19021241
>the old "you need to believe every single retarded thing to be allowed on /x/" argument
>>
>>19021247
You don't need to believe if you want to prove i'am scitzo and autistic, then atleast throw some science my way by all means.
>>
>>19021241
If you can't distinguish the difference between scientists removing genetic mutations from embryos and some retarded Boris on youtube jizzing in an egg you really are retarded
>>
>>19021253
>then atleast throw some science my way
Every time you make this thread people have posted the science as to why this is BS but you just ignore it
>>
>>19021204
The problem with Homunculus is the scientific premise fueling the process.

>Preformationism, a theory of heredity, claimed that either the egg or the sperm (exactly which was a contentious issue) contained complete preformed individuals called "animalcules". Development was therefore a matter of enlarging this into a fully formed being. The term homunculus was later used in the discussion of conception and birth.

>Nicolas Hartsoeker postulated the existence of animalcules in the semen of humans and other animals. This was the beginning of spermists' theory, who held the belief that the sperm was in fact a "little man" that was placed inside a woman for growth into a child.

Other than that, it's just genetic manipulation. In vitro fertilization would satisfy the stipulation for being a homunculus.
>>
File: image.jpg (258KB, 640x1074px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
258KB, 640x1074px
My recipe can be found here;

>http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/18867101/#q18867113

Alchemists used metaphors to keep morons and authorities from figuring out how they did things - they were jerks, honestly;

>https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homunculus
>Alchemical processes were symbolically illustrated using images of humans and animals inside vessels

I mention in the 4plebs link to;

>Step 4: Place mold in pressure vessel and cook at 140C and the highest pressure possible

This step is critical - if you don't do it, the result is a mush. Paracelsus mentions the importance of heat;

>If, after this, it be fed wisely with the Arcanum of human blood, and be nourished for up to forty weeks, and be kept in the even heat of the horse’s womb, a living human child grows therefrom

The human blood isn't to supply DNA - blood cells have no nucleus. Rather, blood is full of iron - which is needed to form graphene from lignin. The sperm is the source of the DNA;

>That the sperm of a man be putrefied by itself in a sealed cucurbit for forty days with the highest degree of putrefaction in a horse’s womb

Within the sperm is the PAH stack, which is a molecular computer. The PAH stack was transferred from the Alchemist to the homunculus - the real goal is to produce a new body to avoid death;

>Visions of Zosimos, written in the third century AD. In the visions, Zosimos encounters a priest who changes into "the opposite of himself, into a mutilated anthroparion". The Greek word "anthroparion" is similar to "homunculus" – a diminutive form of "man"

Zosimos;

>https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zosimos_of_Panopolis
>was a Greek alchemist and Gnostic mystic who lived at the end of the 3rd and beginning of the 4th century AD

Zosimos defined alchemy;

>as the study of "the composition of waters, movement, growth, embodying and disembodying, drawing the spirits from bodies and bonding the spirits within bodies."[5]
>>
File: image.jpg (156KB, 827x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
156KB, 827x640px
>>19021583

I'm an authentic alchemist - science shouldn't be rejected. Modern biology, chemistry and physics is alchemy - they just share the 'roots' of science, because the root is alchemical.

Zosimos says;

>The ancient and divine writings say that the angels became enamoured of women; and, descending, taught them all the works of nature. From them, therefore, is the first tradition, chema, concerning these arts; for they called this book chema and hence the science of chemistry takes its name.[7]

This is recorded in the book of Enoch;

>the fallen angelstaught the arts of metallurgy to the women they married, an idea also recorded in the Book of Enoch

>https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Book_of_Enoch
>21. Preliminary and final Place of Punishment of the fallen Angels (stars)
>The introduction to the Book of Enoch tells us that Enoch is "a just man, whose eyes were opened by God so that he saw a vision of the Holy One in the heavens
>The first section of the book depicts the interaction of the fallen angels with mankind; Sêmîazâz compels the other 199 fallen angels to take human wives to "beget us children"
>And they became pregnant, and they bare great giants, whose height was three hundred ells:[69] Who consumed all the acquisitions of men. And when men could no longer sustain them, the giants turned against them and devoured mankind. And they began to sin against birds, and beasts, and reptiles, and fish, and to devour one another's flesh, and drink the blood

Animal blood has been used as a cement additive;

>http://ferrocement.net/ferro/files/pozzolans-uwe.html
>The first uses of pozzolans were for lime as a construction material. To enhance the properties of lime, the most adventurous additives have been used. Among them are ground burnt clay bricks, bone ash, animal blood, and clay
>>
>>19021240
>Implying Physical, spiritual, and sexual alchemy are mutually exclusive
>>
File: image.jpg (45KB, 353x580px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45KB, 353x580px
>>19021600

An ell is 68cm - 300 ell is 204m. Graphene would allow such heights.

Returning to Zosimos;

>Greek alchemists used what they called ὕδωρ θεῖον, meaning both divine water, and sulphurous water.[9] For Zosimos, the alchemical vessel was imagined as a baptismal font, and the tincturing vapours of mercury and sulphur were likened to the purifying waters of baptism

The word 'Soma' can be translates many ways - 'Extract (From a plant,)' 'Ancestor,' 'Air' or 'Water.' A translation that took into account all these meanings would be; 'Water containing the Ancestors which we extract from plants.'

The sulfur isn't coincidental - it's key to vulcanizing rubber;

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vulcanization
>Vulcanization or vulcanisation is a chemical process for converting natural rubber or related polymers into more durable materials by the addition of sulfur
>These additives modify the polymer by forming cross-links (bridges) between individual polymer chains

The sulfur binds the entire composite together. You may have heard that demons smell like sulfur. I'm telling you here that the elite have what I call Soma bodies;

>http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/300522-obama-jokes-about-smelling-like-sulfur

The elite lie to you. They have all knowledge. They don't hide it either - they feed people garbage, lowering their attention spans and dopamine levels. They use sock puppets to make absurd claims about aliens, demons and transhumanist conspiracies.
>>
File: snorp.jpg (108KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
snorp.jpg
108KB, 1024x1024px
No.
Homunculus Loxodontus thread.
>>
why doesn't someone breed catgirls already? I would pay everything for one.
>>
>>19021204
I was born a month roo early and was normal sized, am i a homunculi desu?
>>
>>19021206
Holy shit, i never knew hohenheim was real :O
>>
>>19021242
/x/ has about 10 topics...
That puts them all into top 10.
>>
>>19021676
What does sulfur smell like?
>>
>>19023303

Rotten eggs. Burning hair, nails or skin.
>>
>>19021676
>Obama jokes about smelling like sulphur
Yeah, because he was called the "Antichrist" and sulphur=brimstone which is always associated with 'hell.'
>>
>>19021204
that ritual is simply because at the time they believed life was just blood and semen. so if you tossed enough of it around maybe you could create life

today a homonculus would likely be an artificial egg and sperm combining to make a completely engineered person
>>
This retarded faggotry again?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.