[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am an agent of death ask me anything, and i will answer truthfully

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 6

File: 1.jpg (1MB, 2934x2069px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
1MB, 2934x2069px
I am an agent of death ask me anything, and i will answer truthfully to the extent of my knowledge.

now when i say agent of death, i am one who guides the consciousness/essence of a person from the physical to the nonphysical as their physical bonds are weakening. This only happens in what one could say are deaths that are destine to happen. Ones that can not be avoided or are not completely due to erratic behavior of humans.
>>
>>19020911
will i ever have a fat hijabi fart in my face
>>
>>19020911
How did you acquire this duty? Like are you a special mortal, born into this line of work, or somehow came into it? Or are you some being whose existence is patently tailored for this duty? Etc.
>>
>>19020912
i can honestly say i do not know nor do i care
>>
>>19020922
will it happen before i die?
>>
>>19020919
yeah dedbro, you must have pulled the short straw to get 4chan duty
>>
>>19020911
My grandad has helped people cross over to the other side using astral projection. When my great grandad died (his former father in law), my grandad helped him cross over. He told the family he found the man in front of a building he'd never seen before, looking confused and lost. Thing is, my grandad had never seen that shed yet was able to describe the size and color. So if your story is along those lines, I'll bite. If not I'm calling roleplay.
>>
>>19020911

why does my ballsack turn a dark shade of purple when i twist my testicles?
>>
>>19020911
Is there any way to destroy my physical bonds?
And in case there isn't... how could I commute with the other Plane so I can show my respect to them without being a religious faggot?
>>
>>19020919
this is something i do not know. i've a feeling i was born into it. I've been like this for as long as i can recall.
>>
>>19020911
>ask me anything, and i will answer truthfully
What do you do in your off time or spare time?
>>
>>19020934
basically, but its not optional for me. it just happens. I experience the death with them up to a week before it happen, and then take them to a place where i don't know what happens i leave them there. i've kept a dream journal for a long time, and i have seen many deaths before they happen all in this way for as long as i can remember.
>>19020936
>Is there any way to destroy my physical bonds?
an hero? your physical bonds are your body, which is why you die when your no longer bound.
>how could I commute with the other Plane so I can show my respect
my advice is don't and i refuse to help you past meditation. if you mean talking to higher beings, that is above this relm/plane/dimension what ever label you want to give it. this consists of all thing still with physical bonds, after death one should move on its just some are lucky enough to receive a transitional period for reasons that are still beyond me
>>
>>19020986
Describe the process you use. I'm trying to project when I go to sleep but I haven't had any luck in years. What's your best way to leave the body?
>>
>>19020935
increased blood pressure and possible burst blood vessels? you might want to stop if you ever want to have kids
>>19020948
>What do you do in your off time or spare time?
drink, work and train its a hell of a responsibility with no perks and no choice. It also gets very hard when you've met the person.
>>
>>19020997
suicide
>>
Will I ever get my 3DPD waifu?
>>
>>19021009
ok, can I inpregnate you?
>>
>>19020997
i don't it just happens. that's why i called myself an agent of death. its not by choice i do or see these things.
>>
>>19020986
Only choice is being an Hero? Bah.
No, not speaking with higher beings, I already had my dose of that...
Well, looks like I'll keep meditating..
>>
>>19020943
interesting, so you've been around for a long time?
>>
>>19021027
>Only choice is being an Hero?
you can astral project, but that doesn't cut you bonds. you still must return to your body, to only way i know of to sever that connection is death. In saying that i imagine there are way of bonding you consciousness/essence to something that isn't you current body. But that could only be a bad idea

>>19021029
>you've been around for a long time?
not really but i was told by a psychiatrist when i was you that i was much like an old man trapped in a young mans body so to speak. my best friend as a child was a ww2 vet and i picked up a lot of wisdom from him.
>>
How can I make my penis 15 inches long?
>>
>>19021049
Via what means do you perform your duty? (e.g. is it telepathically while sleeping?)
Why do you do this why can't you just quit or walk away?
>>
>>19021068
the magic 8 ball says:
> pull really really hard
>>
>>19020911
Do plants have consciousness?
>>
>>19021068
see a plastic surgeon
>>19021070
>what means do you perform your duty?
> it basically astral projection, but i don't get a choice in it. i just go to sleep and wake up there. its as if i don't sleep i just switch between worlds.
>>
You said you have a dream journal, could you take a pic of it?
>>
>>19021124
of the cover?
>>
>>19021136
Dumb OP. Just a stupid larper.
>>
Is God dead?
>>
>>19020911
How is the network? Are we doing fine?
>>
>>19020926
well it sure won't be happening after you die.
>>
>I'm a street walking cheetah with a heart full of napalm
I'm a runaway son of the nuclear A-bomb
>>
I visit the spiritual world when I dream. I'm powerless over there. The spirits call me Satan and beat me up. My parents torment me too. They're dead.
>>
>>19020911
Did you ever talk with "The Grim Reaper", and do you know his real name? Do you smoke cigarettes?
>>
What to do, with so many souls? Conundrum.
>>
>>19020911
When I die will I be able to keep my consciousness
>>
>>19020911
Are the deathsingers real? People, like a secret, club, who go into a trance and sing for the dead that they do not personally know as they die?

>>19021771
Also this, but more importantly, my memories?
>>
>>19020911
>/x/ - Roleplaying
>>
>>19021454
what specifically of it do you want to see?
>>19021456
>Is God dead?
i doubt it
>>19021462
>How is the network? Are we doing fine?
not entirely sure what you mean by network. if you mean are things normal, no the is an increased presence of the living, i personally believe that some human presence is now policing this place. but we are doing alright.
>>19021771
>When I die will I be able to keep my consciousness
yes and no, yes you keep it, its always the same you, no you wont recall your life other than as some distant memory or dream.
>>19021856
>Are the deathsingers real?
never hersd of the term
>>
>>19020911
Will you pee in my mouth when my time comes?
>>
>>19020911
When will I get my tendies?
>>
>>19021124
>>19021990
Here's a picture of one of them
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2592x1936px
>>19022056
Forgot pic
>>
>>19022035
Do they give out good boy points in heaven?
>>
>>19020911
Can you give us an itinerary. What are the major phases of our journey after death?
>>
so.... why are you actually doing it? If i had the talent - just because i could i still wouldn't do it!
it's not my duty to do other ppls work!
It's like giving money to a bum: yes, you can do it. but he is not YOUR problem: he brought himself into that situation and only he himself can get him out of it.
so: when you see the dead over there, there must be a reason why they are stuck (or whatever you're doing) and they are the reason for that problem. i'd let them solve the problem themselves for they created it
>>
>>19022065
Not really, it's only pre and during death I deal with, I can safely say there is some sort of an afterlife, but I have no clue just what. I imagine those who have nothing to atone for, those with a clear consciousness and a happy heart rejoin the rebirth cycle, where as those who carry their 'sins' with them are bound by them until such time as they can let it go. But that's all just speculation
>>
>>19022092
Only gods are reborn.
>>
>>19022085
You don't get it, this normally happened before a persons death, and I don't just think to myself, "oh, I'm gonna go help this guy cross over" I find myself there doing it
>>
>>19022095
>Only gods are reborn.
no you wrong. gods are actually not reborn. well not unto themselves, the are reduced to mortals like the rest of us. everyone is reborn, everything is a cycle, this is the way of the universe
>>
>>19022110
No you're wrong. When normal people die, they cross over to the spiritual plane. Gods get reborn. I know from experience. This isn't my first life.
>>
>>19022102
well then: Try stopping yourself from it!
no really: try it the next time that happens and report the result - i m curious!
>>
>>19020911
Where am I on the threat matrix? Explain spurdo.
>>
>>19022118
you'd have to be pretty young for it to be your first life kid.
mortals are reborn, and unto a new body at that, just as gods are. we are all gods and we are all mortals. we will all at one point experience the life of all others. we are all one in the same separated by countless other cycles. if the gods were reborn as themselves they would still be here wouldn't they. gods is a loose term that i can only best describe as ascended mortals. if your talking about something like the zeus chronos and the likes, they are aspects of your world, and can not be killed, only reduced to their most physical form, which is the force they govern.

>>19022122
not going to happen. There are people there that should not be, i fear man is trying to take control of the process of death. i've been attacked by people that should not be there and woken up with bruises and scratches from it.
i don't really want to not do it, as i feel someone else will collect those in transit and do something they shouldn't
>>19022168
>Where am I on the threat matrix?
on the what? explain further?
>>
>>19022179
> and woken up with bruises and scratches from it.

O_o what the hell......
but seriously: what do you think one man can do? you can nit hope to save the world with your little deeds. you probably should accept that. it's like trying to save africa as a single man
>>
>>19022191
>you can nit hope to save the world with your little deeds
haha those are the words of a defeated man.
daily i live a life i am informed is impossible. daily i defy all odds and logic and yet you stand here and tell me i can't do it. i can i will and i am. it's the few who change the world my friend
>>
>>19020911
That's interesting.

I'm an actual psychopomp, but do go on. When you call it agent of death, you're ascribing powers no living creature has, but sure, whatever. We are called psychopomps, and there's only like... 1000 of us at any time, barring some of the other religions and their... "deaths" and "reapers."

>destine to happen
Everyone is bound to die eventually. You are apparently bound to bad spelling, since you're not imbued with any power and are a roleplayer.

>>19020934
I can guarantee you that your grandfather is likely a psychopomp today. Interfering by helping people as a mortal means you're trapped with the duty (so long as your soul still can contain the binding of the duty) as penance for your interference.

>>19020986
> I experience the death with them up to a week before it happen, and then take them to a place where i don't know what happens i leave them there. i've kept a dream journal for a long time, and i have seen many deaths before they happen all in this way for as long as i can remember.
You are just inviting yourself to be marked when you die for the process, but we do all of the hard work. For most who get enslaved after death, it is always because of interference and hubris.

I was, however, a case of someone dying, crossing over, and then never really making it back. I don't remember making a bargain with anyone--- that was likely what happened. Don't pursue this sort of thing further: the other type who ends up doing this job are the loners, the people who are easily forgotten. Many of us have difficulty (if we are mortal) keeping friends because they often forget we exist.

>which is why you die when your no longer bound.
This is misinformation, I'm afraid. Death isn't the end of being bound.

>>19021027
>>19021049
It is possible to engage in a form of astral projection for a long enough period that when one dies in the meditation, they can choose the path of their soul and/or their next reincarnation.
>>
File: Dolf Quints.jpg (64KB, 353x575px) Image search: [Google]
Dolf Quints.jpg
64KB, 353x575px
>>19022222
yes but even the few were not alone - they convinced ppl and TOGETHER they made it happen
>>
>>19022226
Also, I'm curious about an agent of death: who taught you that name, OP? I know of death worshipers, and it seems you are following a line of somewhat benign magic (though always tending towards chaos in its aims and ends) they tend to espouse the use of.
>>
>>19022222
Your optimism and faith in the work we do is very telling of your true intentions. Continue to shine bright like the sun for us.
>>
>>19022244
dont come here trickster, no one will swear fealty to you, trying to raise yourself to godhood through the good will of the ignorant
>>
>>19022226
>psychopomp
this is the first i have herd of that term.
>Don't pursue this sort of thing further
as i have said repeatedly i do not pursue it, i do not get a choice.
>This is misinformation, I'm afraid. Death isn't the end of being bound.
not really, its the end of the bonds to your body, there are left any bond which you mentally or spiritually created.
>>19022237
>yes but even the few were not alone
we are never alone my friend.

>>19022238
>I'm curious about an agent of death
it was just the best way i could describe it, it was that or call myself death, which i know i am not. its not exactly like there is a lot of information on the subject for me to know if there is a correct term for it
>>
>>19020986
What's "an hero"? (Sorry, real person here.)
>>
>>19022294
its an old meme referring to suicide
>>
>>19020911
When will I die?
>>
File: 17484847466363.jpg (12KB, 236x335px) Image search: [Google]
17484847466363.jpg
12KB, 236x335px
>>19022179
>on the what? explain further?
Obvious newfag. Taking over this thread for a couple hours. Ask a vampire whatever. Just had to go out in the sunlight. Not in a good mood right now.
>>
>>19022312
when its your time? I'm not a soothsayer
>>
>>19022328
>Obvious newfag.
right because that is any sort of an explanation.
>>
>>19020911
Have I already made a deal? Or am I the devil?
>>
>>19022347
how do you mean. what is it you can do that makes you think you have made a deal or could be the devil.
>your probably not the devil
>>
File: 1492754175976.gif (1MB, 152x150px) Image search: [Google]
1492754175976.gif
1MB, 152x150px
>>19022345
>needs to be told why they are a newfag.
>>
>>19022373
instead of just shit posing, you could tell me what you mean. i don't really care if you call me a newfag or not
>>
>>19022285
>this is the first i have herd of that term.
I began encountering the word often when I returned, and that suggests to me that you... probably don't know what's going on or how to do this. You answered my question as I desired: lack of knowledge or innate autopilot in this case indicates you're probably being used by someone.

>it was that or call myself death, which i know i am not. its not exactly like there is a lot of information on the subject for me to know if there is a correct term for it
There is a lot of information about this. Most envoys of death are already dead spirits or malformed people. Psychopomps are free agents--- before, humans didn't do this job. Not even human spirits. It was handled by the psychopomps (notice my use of "the") who historically where anything from foxes to bears to crows. They were spirit animals and lesser gods, created to officiate over the divide between physical and mortal things. I remember something like an excuse for gods to remain in supernatural realms, while a few beings who could fold themselves over the difference would snatch the dead off to their destinations. That isn't possible anymore, since many souls just remain here or in various forms of purgatories. I can't tell you more, because it's not for you to know.

You might want to find a way to keep whatever some death worshiper witch did to you (molest you or hex you or whatever) and get it healed. Being a vector for the dead is unpleasant, usually ending in suicide. Psychopomps nowadays don't go anywhere when they die. They just die. Eternal death. True death.
>>
>>19022435
I will say one thing before I fuck off somewhere else, too:

Heaven and paradise and Valhalla and the Pure Land are closed. You either reincarnate and roll the dice, or you go to the jars and the pits.
>>
>>19022435
>indicates you're probably being used by someone.
i actually wouldn't doubt, that, i come across some really disturbing things a few months ago, something that i can only described as lost or trapped souls, and someone asked me to take them with me. this was the first time anything like that happened, it it made me feel very uneasy. but at the same time, i was not welcomed in this place and was searching for something specific from someone, i took something and managed to evade this being until dawn, but i can not remember what it was i took.
regardless of weather i was doing something for some being with ill intentions or not, i do not do it for anyone but those passing anymore.

>in various forms of purgatories.
i knew this part, as i said, this has been happening to me since i can remember. as a young child though there was a group of 4-6 people/other beings that would more or less teach me what it is i must do, well more take me around with them to experience it. about a decade ago they just were not there anymore, i'm not sure if this was a previous generation of psychopomps as you call them.
>Being a vector for the dead is unpleasant, usually ending in suicide.
i'm a little stronger willed than that. just gotta keep on keeping on

on all this, if you can do what i do or are a Psychopomp i warn you that an agency of man has reached this place, and i have witness attempts to(for lack of a better word) brainwash beings that can enter this place.
believe me or not i do not overly care, but i would not like to see others in my shoes swayed by the influence of corrupt agencies who only seek power.
>>
>>19022505
>i come across some really disturbing things a few months ago, something that i can only described as lost or trapped souls,

They're everywhere. I'm guessing somebody is shirking their duties and wants a normal life, so they groomed you to be accepting to spirits. Don't trust them: they're lost for a reason.

>and someone asked me to take them with me.
They're stuck in the jar now.

>but i can not remember what it was i took.
You might be helping an abnormal spirit to find their trinkets where they stored some pack rat hermit magic in their past life. They cling to baubles because they're confused but can sense the value of magic, memory, and faith.

>there was a group of 4-6 people/other beings that would more or less teach me what it is i must do,

It sounds like a death cult. Children are good for grooming empathy. We don't ferry souls. They don't- and cannot- pass on. Do not trust: they're not gods or spirit teachers (good Bodhisattvas return to mortality), the gods are strictly hands-off.

>if you can do what i do
We don't do what the old guys did, mainly because old gods are liars, and we are all going to die, and it's not clear anyone will be ferrying souls until the world falls apart (not soon, millions of years off). We are jars ourselves. You get a bit of paranormal awareness, and in return your "gift" acts as a brand which drives you insane. At first the dead don't appear, but eventually the seals break. You see them everywhere and get tortured by delusions and madness. You get eaten by souls of confused people in the purgatory vessel inside you and then die, permanently.

The brainwashing is what happens when they get threaded back into the mortal karmic wheel. People aren't ready to go home, and home is locked up anyways. The burden of karma is too heavy for Buddha or Jesus to heal, and until the fissure is healed, there is no afterlife anymore. Maybe people can go to hell, I've no feeling that they ever do. They just can't accept death.
>>
>>19022628
>>19022505
The most unpleasant thing here is that the magic practitioners on the archon side of things know we cannot do anything except carry out our charge. They don't need us; I've only heard of failure when using these gifts for silly rites. We are uniquely useless. Even if you're a proxy for a psychopomp, we current psychopomps are proxies for the real thing... in the end we can't be used except for our own deaths, which is better for the powerful men of this world to ignore and not upset balance, lest old gods be angered to wake.
>>
>>19022628
>, there is no afterlife anymore.
please do tell more. If your still around, it was just my assumption that we never could completely leave the physical realm, or cross over so to speak, but i thought we were guiding spirits to cross over. if there is no longer an after life what happened.
it's rather intriguing knowing there are others out there like me, i mean i assumed their would be, but its not the sort of thing you can just ask people or tell people about usually
>>
>>19020911

I was (supposedly) regressed several years ago and my "Guardian Angel" was identified as Asrafel, - is this you?
>>
>>19024147
I'm no guardian angle kid. in fact I'm far from any meaning of the term. Although i be the best i can be
>>
>>19022294
Some special needs kid committed suicide and his sister(?) wrote a shitty poem that included the phrase "He was such an hero." Basically it's another form of the "kill yourself" meme.
>>
>>19024291
heh.
When I was (supposedly) regressed both Asrafel, and "Amber" (which I later found to be a buzzword for the Heavenly Host) came up.
>>
>>19024127
The afterlife is there--- the gates are closed though. Something happened where spirits of old things left. They stopped touching our world, and the old spirits of things, not so much gods or deities but lesser beings, retreated and ended their conversations with mankind. Schizophrenia is the main way to create very powerful empathetic mortals and magicians et cetera ad nauseum that could speak with gods and spirits and attempt to command and write down secrets of binding spirits, demons, and other things.

These things are no longer possible. Schizophrenia can get you demons or wizards living in pigeons or powerful and mad alchemist numerology but you don't get magic, or you don't hear god. Most dead spirits of men are being deposited into vessels until mortal world is able to bring itself back to equilibrium with afterlife destinations. We are too wicked, too skeptical, and have gained too much ego and hubris as conquerors of knowledge and command of this world's machinery. Our spiritual strength is low, and beings beyond cannot or will not maintain their contracts to give us life after in exchange for faith.

So they shuttle the newly dead into jars and pits and emulations of the old order, waiting for a time when reincarnation cycles can end. It's like that old cliched idea in Dawn of the Dead, "when hell is too full, the dead will walk the earth." Earth is a noosphere containing the dead, but freed spirits are menaces and household pests. We collect the spirits in containers until they're ready (although against their will, they expect Heaven) to return to mortal life, at the cost of our own salvation.

The spirits of the dead often don't want to move on. They love self-delusion. Every religion has their own reconcilers of death, and in this case, Psychopomps are simply jars and junk yards of cluttered spirits who can't reincarnate. We don't "judge" anyone, and we don't take "payment" like a ferryman.
>>
>>19024127
>>19026158
Fully crossing over involves dying, always. There is a barrier, a rift or fissure, that keeps you from the world of the dead (where all that is is either dead or more than dead). You cross over too far, you will die... or something worse will happen.

The light at the end of the tunnel meme was a convenience our management (who I have no idea what or who they are, but I have assumptions) concocted to trick new spirits into thinking they were off to Valhalla or Elysium or wherever they wanted to be; then they go through a period of gestational, infant-like spirit formation. They get processed either into a vessel (if they're wandering, don't want to go back to this world) or into a new life (if they're okay with reincarnation). When someone like us crosses over, we get treated like a nuisance: we neither want to go back or stay here, we want to walk to aeons and see the far sides of the galaxy because of our gay little human imaginations. They can't make us do much, on account of being somewhere between life and death, so they give you a bit of a gift and a curse, something rendered for wasting the karmic wheel's time and energy.

Vessels or jars or whatever you want to call them, consider them "purgatory." Purgatory isn't accessible (I'm not sure one even exists in a strict sense, as it was man's thought invention) so they came up with a solution to keep a balance between how many people are alive now against the weight of how many people already died in world history.

As for new souls: I don't know if they exist. I think there might be some kind of fracturing where some spirits are being split into these various karmic paths so each reincarnation can be simultaneous and unfettered by certain karmic stains. One vice in a lifetime is easier to manage than dealing with all the past lives you committed evils in.

This is actually the sum total of what I'm allowed to say. I could answer a few more questions. I can't get into certain specifics.
>>
>>19020911
Do you suck dicks?
>>
Nothing you say is even close to the truth, so I know you don't know anything about the afterlife and you are role playing.
>>
File: lep_reap.jpg (143KB, 600x448px) Image search: [Google]
lep_reap.jpg
143KB, 600x448px
>>19020911
I have somebody in my life who for the sake of simplicity I'll call a grandmother even though we are not related. Pretty much everybody who was related to or knew her is dead, and she is severely enfeebled and bed-bound. Most of what she was as a person is lost to the late stages of dementia, and she regularly claims to be visited and surrounded by her family and friends. Even my own mother (Who was one of her friends and passed away about nine months ago) is "with" her now.

I'm not saying you should go pick her up or anything, but it just seems amazing to me that she's still hanging on to life at this point. It concerns me out of sympathy more than anything else. If she could only find the courage to let go of her earthly decay at this point she'd be a lot better off.

That's just my opinion, though. What do you think?
>>
>>19020911
What about AI, my man? Would AI have a soul, if humanity makes one?
>>
>>19020911
What will you do, if humans become immortal?
>>
>>19026236
>This is actually the sum total of what I'm allowed to say. I could answer a few more questions. I can't get into certain specifics.
why? what is stopping you telling me? i mean i get its information should not have. but i am by no means average. If you can't tell me more, could you at least tell me how you learnt?
>>19026263
believe what you want but im not here to play game nor change minds.
>>19026266
i don't get to choose. but maybe shes just not ready yet
>>19026270
for all intensive purposes no. not unless you could find a way to bind someones essence to the coding in an AI
>>19026304
probably what i currently do with my life without the burden i currently carry
>>
>>19020911
Can you guide me to the other side?
Thread posts: 92
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.