[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Say I want to be a famous musician. What deities and demons can

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8

File: rittz-1486930111625.jpg (181KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
rittz-1486930111625.jpg
181KB, 640x640px
Say I want to be a famous musician. What deities and demons can I use to help guide me?
>>
File: davis.jpg (8KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
davis.jpg
8KB, 275x183px
Heavy heroin use
>>
Evil Slyannxdrj Ghostspirit that can use the power's of SychzlLzkk >:D
>>
>>19019928
Mammon, moloch etc... any entity that's associated with gold, silver, money etc.

Admit it, the $$$ is what you're really after.
>>
>>19019928
You sell your sell your soul to the jews
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GG7nSBgvGVc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5imiHYoBx4
Then you realize that's not a good thing in the long run
>>
>>19019973
would you go to hell for it?
>>
File: buhnbee-1487521799876.jpg (221KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
buhnbee-1487521799876.jpg
221KB, 640x640px
>>19019973
Isn't Moloch the "status quo" demon that all major politicians worship? What if one wants to become famous but also despises the "status quo"/"the system"?
>>
>>19019928
You could literally use musicians that inspire you like Napoleon Hill's "Cabinet of Invisible Counselors" technique. You assemble a mentor or team of mentors that possess qualities that you want and interact with them, have them help you, let them change you into a new thing. Like how Lady Gaga when she first came out she was clearly channeling Madonna + David Bowie.
>>
File: download (12).jpg (7KB, 263x192px) Image search: [Google]
download (12).jpg
7KB, 263x192px
>no mention of Euterpe, Muse of flutes and lyric poetry (aka music)
>7 replies about SPOOKY GAWDS
>>
>>19019982
Hell, in my honest opinion, is your own making. No just god would send you down a pit of fire. This is elementary logic that is based on hierarchy.

>>19020013
I believe you have agreed with what I just said.
>>
>>19020040
I can look into it.
>>
>>19019928
Jews.
>>
File: Bowie cute.gif (456KB, 500x274px) Image search: [Google]
Bowie cute.gif
456KB, 500x274px
>>19019928
First become a good musician.
That also means you can write down your music, can communicate it to other musicians so they can almost mimic your music (very important ) and play that same music over and over again.

After that you just pick an entity to build your personality around. And lyrics.

If your lyrics are right and the personality , you try to morphe the music into something that actually does not sound as nice, sound shape wise, but technically, composition wise, still perfect. Now record just the lyrics and listen to them backwards.
Make minor adjustments on the lyrics so there can be a storyline heared backwards (natural reverb and two ear hearing secure that the lyrics will be picked up backwards by the subconscious, it's normal).
The lyrics forward may sound a bit weird when you really listen (strange grammer and unclear speaking ) but if you succeed in reducing that to a minimum and still have backwards story , you have a winner.
Now mix vocal and music and add subtle fx where you want your backwards lyrics to punchline.

Any record label worth doing business with recognizes the secret of the trade.

The entity is only for show and inspiration of lyrics. People like it and be in awe of 'strange ' famous artists.

That's it.

There are no demons. There is only techniques, methods, promotion and showbiz in Show(Da)Biz.

Remember, you don't sell the music or the lyrics. You promote the secret of the trade, so investors (labels and manufacturers) keep buying you in at influential charts, airtime and magazines.

That's why it is revered to as selling your soul. You have to keep the secret or you end up without support or death. There is too much money in the biz. Only a few actually know what drives and motivates it.

I gave you a priceless secret. The rest you have to do by yourself, without
God or Satan. Both just do not real. Try if you don't believe me.
Goodluck.
>>
File: ween-boognish.jpg (104KB, 1190x1049px) Image search: [Google]
ween-boognish.jpg
104KB, 1190x1049px
Consult the great Boognish
>>
>>19019928
LUCIFER AND YOUR INTENT AND WILL
>>
>>19019928
yo gotta suck a lot of cock
>>
>>19020830
Lauren?
>>
>>19019928
You have to summon Andras
>>
File: tumblr_mv4z33OR101qdqzl4o1_500.gif (993KB, 500x389px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mv4z33OR101qdqzl4o1_500.gif
993KB, 500x389px
>>19020830
There is some magik in the game here.
Musical lyrics do work as a powerful spell.
Keep in mind what the effect is of a lyric.
It is a sequence of words that talks to the listener. Every time it is heard.
And the listener learn to remember what is the total text of the song.
Words as "me;by;love;like;you;be" for example goes into the subconscious.
"I love you", while produce the effect of you loving the song over time. IT DOES.
Throw in Enochian Magik and you got yourself the formula of every popsong ever hit the charts.

Still, no actual demon ever has been used. Just intellect used in an intelligent manner.
>>
File: michaeljackson littlepeople.jpg (36KB, 445x368px) Image search: [Google]
michaeljackson littlepeople.jpg
36KB, 445x368px
>>19019928
little people
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.