[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I mentally time-travel back to an arbitrary age(I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6

File: 8298388_p0.jpg (2MB, 1282x1460px) Image search: [Google]
8298388_p0.jpg
2MB, 1282x1460px
How do I mentally time-travel back to an arbitrary age(I'm aiming for around 10 or 11) and resume life from that point, with my memories intact and the will and ability to act on them?
>>
use the power of chaos.
Declare in your mind that your whole life is no longer valid and destroy your whole of memories after you reached 11.
focus on that point every single fucking day and you will eventually be the loliwoman or manchild you always wanted to be.
This is usually better used at rewriting painful memories though.
But hey now you can experience playing smb for the first time again. (o(Y)o)-b
>>
>>19019863
Meditation.
>>
>>19019894
>destroy your whole of memories after you reached 11.
Are you fucking retarded, or something? From my post:
> with my memories intact
Get the fuck out of my thread.
>>
>>19020002
ah, didn't catch that sorry.
Hypnotism and age regression is the way to go, you autist.
>>
>>19020054
What part of "get the fuck out of my thread" do you not understand, you online-university fuckup?
>>
I doubt there is a real way to do this, but I fantasize about it all the time. Not even for weirdo reasons, just mundane life correcting type nonsense.
Sometimes I like to imagine that my life actually ended at a certain point and I've been coasting along like bruce willis' ghost or something. It's pretty pathetic.
>>
>>19019863
Impossible, and beyond your capabilities
>>
>>19020185
What are you hiding?
>>
File: a1.png (625KB, 826x569px) Image search: [Google]
a1.png
625KB, 826x569px
>>19019863
wait for full immersion VR. time travel is not possible without simulating it.
>>
>>19020150
I feel similar to that except I'm in hell
>>
>>19019863
That's the golden ticket. If you figure it out, let me know. Kek.
>>
>>19020185
lol you're the guy I yelled at for his reading-comprehension failures and now you're pretending to be someone else. "Beyond my capababilities" oooooh you really got me motherfucker ;)

Fucking retard.
>>
The problema with this, is that while yes, at that precise moment, if you managed to go back to an earlier point in your life and live from that point on, and you managed to hold all memory, if you divert from the timeline and events and actions you did, it could cause certain things to not happen, butterfly effecting the crap out of yourself, the memories you have, you will actually lose, due to you not gaining the memory or knowledge you had because in reality, you never did the things required to gain said knowledge and memory. Sure, you could write everything you know from the future down so you don't lose it, giving you advantage in the world, but it will feel really weird man.
Source: Experience with this.
>>
>>19020279
Not op, but do you mind describing your experiences?
>>
>>19020299
If something fucked up happens in my life that could have been avoided, I usually go back 1-2 weeks, and write down the who, what, when, where, why, and how of this, so I don't forget it, and if it can be changed for the better, I change what I do. It fucks with my memory, and going back too far could really fuck you up bad if you aren't mentally prepared to do things similar to what you have done all of your life, due to the whole losing whole parts of memory and knowledge. Not saying it has to be exact, but diverting from the original set timeline too much, and your kinda fucked if it isn't written down for you to pick up later.
>>
>>19020279
Not OP, but I'd be fine with something like that. I don't really want to take advantage of my memories, there is just one thing I need to do different. A very easy to change thing I did wrong, which now has me on the edge of killing myself. /blog
>>
>>19020322
wait whhat
>>
File: vr.jpg (67KB, 980x552px) Image search: [Google]
vr.jpg
67KB, 980x552px
>>19020322
aka you watched the butterfly effect once and are now roleplaying on the internets
>>
>>19020322
Stop larping
>>
>>19020354
Well, glad to burst that bubble of confidence you seem to have, but what I claim is fact. You see, once you can control your own perception of time, you begin to understand what time actually is more, and it can allow you to teleport your conscienceness to an earlier point in your life. Careful, you might go back to being a fetus and get stuck like that. XD
>>19020381
Lmao. The LARP claim. There's at least one of you every time something you can't do is done by someone else. The jealous autist levels intensify.
>>
>>19020441
Can you explain it in more detail then? Specifically how you do it and what happens?
>>
>>19020500
You kidding? I spent years researching all the how to's and whatnot. If you really want it, you will figure it out yourself, like I did. Also, just randomly distributing it on the internet? That's like putting a child with high temper and autist levels in the Oval Office (still facepalming for 2016). Bad things would happen. I only use it to fix major fuck ups in my life, so as not to disturb everyone else's timeline.
>>
File: 1493581832429.png (187KB, 299x286px) Image search: [Google]
1493581832429.png
187KB, 299x286px
>>19019894

I FEEL THE WARP OVERTAKING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>19019863
You realize that every moment you thought you lived since after that moment was just an imagined hallucination--and then try to remain sane, knowing that you have it within your self to hallucinate decades of experience in your imagination, without realizing it... to live on in that state, with memories of a future which never happened, and convince your self that while all *those* memories were just your wild imagination, surely this time it's really real.

Have fun! Try not to wonder what happens to your body on this side of the timeline, or you might just find out in person.
>>
>>19019863
Why do you want to do this OP?
>>
>>19020614
Invent MySpace and invest in Borders books and Block Buster
>>
>>19020644
I think you'd have to have a better reason than that. You may have to wait till your next life.
>>
>>19020655

What kind of reason is worthy?

I'm a different Anon. I have prayed for, asked for, meditated upon, and dreamt of having this ability. However, in my version of the ability, my consciousness and memories would not be bounded by the body or timelines. Information, like memories, would feed into my consciousness, without overflowing or corrupting. I don't see why this method would be any less possible than the method described in this thread?

Anyway. I have only good intentions. I first want to use the ability to achieve a level of wisdom in which I would be confident and competent in regards to how I could help the lives of others. I want to use the ability to investigate paths that would otherwise be dangerous or suicidal, such as accessing information, important and relevant information, restricted from the public.

I worry, however, that if such an ability requires too much spiritual ascension, then I may lose all interest in any goals. I worry that apathy will be a side-effect of true contentment brought upon by such ascension of mind or spirit. And while such a thing wouldn't worry me at that point in time, it very much worries me now. I'm not sure I'm ready to give up the negatives that compose my identity. Nirvana and enlightenment almost seem pointless without the ego to enjoy them, and one might as well be blissfully dead.

I apologize if I went way off subject by attaching eastern thought to it, or for assuming what kind of mental state such an ability might require.

This is something I am very interested in. I have a rather bleak outlook on life at the moment. Not particularly interested in life or death; not afraid either. Perhaps just disappointed with my limited options of experience.
>>
>>19020838

Furthermore, such an ability would really help me live life at a pace in which I can catch my fucking breath and heal. I feel like a bumbling cripple trying to reach different destinations, and I may very well die with a wealth of wasted wisdom; wisdom rendered impotent by missed opportunity and old age.
>>
File: 1494564604844.gif (1MB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
1494564604844.gif
1MB, 350x350px
>>19020198
ayy right there with you
>tfw in literal hell
>oh god whens the fire coming
>>
>>19020239
nigger if you want to get by in spirituality you need to listen to the crazy and the stupid. They say weird shit that makes sense later, even if they dont know they are potato
>>
>>19020531
Shitbull
>>
>>19020838
What you describe is similar to how intentional reincarnation works. Again, I believe you'd have to wait till your next life. Keep trying anon and have faith.
>>
>>19020899

Disappointing. Maybe you're right. I would still like more information. Is it really as simple as me just not trying hard enough? Like if I really, really wanted it, and went out of my way to find it, then I would have?
>>
>>19020913
Some things are simply impossible in this world.
>>
>>19019863
don't worry you already have a mental age of 10
>>
>>19019863
> pedophile asks for a way to time travel to rape his class mates in the age of 10.
Wadd Da Fuuuuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>19020644
> Invent MySpace instead of facebook
fucking idiot
>>
>>19020890
OP here, thank you for this advice. Perhaps this was ultimately what I needed to hear.
>>
>>19020133
Geez, OP is a manchild
Sage
>>
>>19021137
Sage
>>
>>19019863
That pic looks comfii
>>
>>19021090
I'm pretty sure the whole post was a joke that you didn't get, seeing as all those things are failures today.
>>
>>19019863
I can hit you on the head with a metal bat until you think that's what happened.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.