[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tfw you realize /x/ is pepole claiming about stuff without proof

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 10

File: MFW.jpg (18KB, 600x384px) Image search: [Google]
MFW.jpg
18KB, 600x384px
Tfw you realize /x/ is pepole claiming about stuff without proof or asking for stupid shit like "how to summon angels" or "what's my karma lvl" or straight up talking about that one time that someone paranormal actually happend in the thread. You dissapointed me /x/ step up your game.
>>
So what do you want, exactly?
I'm all ears.
>>
/x/ is awesome
>>
>>19019705
Paranormal stuff, photos videos even. You know, what you'll expect out of a thread like this.
>>
here nigger OP I just posted this reply in a succubus thread that got deleted:

I've never done this myself, but rather than watching you suffer through the inevitable comments, most of which have miraculously already occurred in the first three seconds of this thread, I'll tell you what worked for this fat guy I used to know.

I don't know where he found this, but somewhere he found this ritual and performed it:

simply lie on your back in a dark room naked. your room on your bed is fine. go spread eagle so your body forms a pentagram. while maintaining this pose with your other limbs, masturbate. masturbate to the form you would like the succubus to take. when or before you achieve skeet, she will appear. that's it.

so fatty does this, and he reported to me the following: when he did it, upon "completion" of the ritual, all the chairs in his downstairs dining room fell over. he didn't know this at the time, he just heard a loud bang. he found out what had happened when he went downstairs. at this same moment, he saw depressions in his bed moving toward him as though something were crawling on his bed.

at this point he became terrified and dismissed the succubus.

so, maybe you can try that. if this particular fat guy can do it, then anyone can do it. and hey, if you do it, post the results! if you survive kek

I have no intention of doing this because I don't want to fuck a ghost, but I've always wanted to know if this was really as easy as this fatty claimed. Also, the ritual is so easy that you guys could actually do it and report back. So why don't some of you, the more impulsive among you, do this and report back?

There OP, this should be interesting.
>>
>>19019713
So do you want personal experience, or do you just want to be that guy that documented some shit?
Intention matters.
>>
>>19019720
As said, no interests in fucking a ghost. I already have a beautyful living one. But as i'm saying, did the guy posted evidence to back up his claim?
>>
>>19019728
Guy that documented shit
>>
>>19019732
Why?
>>
>>19019728
Not only would i like to be the guy that documented shit, i want everyone to be. Otherwhise it just becomes the uncle that works for nintendo that everyone haves herd about but no one saw or can confirm that exists. For example, i can say i am able to lift a mountain, trust me i can. There's no evidence for it! That is what i want to see from /x/.
>>
>>19019743
Again, why?
What is there to gain from this?
>>
Listen, OP, most of us have seen some shit. We are scared shitless and don't dare tamper with the unknown too much. We come here to discuss things, and help each other out spiritually and emotionally. But hardly any of us practice anything, because we know what could happen if we do. If you want to be a trooper and explore a known haunted dwelling just before midnight, or do your damnedest to make an exchange with an entity, or create a tulpa to give the dick to, then no one is stopping you. In fact, we welcome you to document the entire instance. But don't hold it against any of us for not being active out in the field.
>>
>>19019751
Why do you think everyone remembers the guy that documented shit and posted it here? Because he had evidence. Because if everyone was the guy that documented shit, this thread would be far mor interesting.
>>
>>19019760
I'm asking my question the wrong way.
Suppose that YOU had powerz.
What would it benefit you to show them off?
>>
>>19019759
Oh no, no, don't get me wrong. I'm not saying that you guys should be doing that stuff, i know i wouldn't dare to do so, i'm not foolish to belive everyone else will. I'm just saying that all the pepole claiming that they did that kind of stuff without giving evidence (Or at least try and forge it) really rustles my jimmies. To me is nothing but shitposting.
>>
>>19019775
Because the world would belive that you have powerz. Otherwhise everyone would say you're a liar.
>>
>>19019729
no, he told me in person. but I had no reason to doubt him. we were both into occult, and we had seen some shit at different times. it didn't occur to me to doubt him. I kinda want someone to do this just so we can see what happens.

do we have any ghost fuckers in the room?

also
>having gf
ree
>>
>>19019784
Clearly i must be a normie that doesn't belive shit unless presented with uncounterable evidence.
>>
>>19019783
I'm just another observer such as yourself, but logically, if we did have posters with real powers, why would they care if anyone believed them about anything?
Wouldn't they want to not provide any proof of anything?
>>
>>19019795
same fat guy, i saw him make birds disappear in the sky. also, he made a bird follow me once. stupid fatty
>>
>>19019796
Then /x/ would be in the same shit state that it's now.
>>
>>19019812
I once made dissapear the entire Eifel Tower. No photo though, my cam was broken.
>>
>>19019822
Ok, and?
>>
>>19019824
well I gave you a ritual to test to see if something happens, but you won't fucking do it, so I guess you won't have any proof, whether or not the ability to test a provable phenomenon is handed to you on a silver platter, you stupid fucking prick
>>
>>19019796
there would be no need to.
why bother impressing a bunch of teenagers and apathetic dudes living in their basement.
The end result would be to want to help misguided people, not some disgusting pedo selfworship. At least I like to think of it that way.
>>
File: (you).png (6KB, 310x318px) Image search: [Google]
(you).png
6KB, 310x318px
>>19019698
Making this thread is fucking dumb because most of the people that reply will be like "hurr durr it exists". Case and point the faggot above me asking what you would gain from this.

Here's the answer fuck boy, it's because most of the /x/files here have extremely boring and mundane lives, so at the end of the day after they've done there rounds at work they just come home and start to do rituals and occult things. None of it works and deep down they know it doesn't, but if they admit that to them selves they'll probably off themselves for being so comically autistic.

This place fucking sucks and most likely has the most brain damaged individuals browsing it. The only good thing about this place is when another fag comes in and actually post proof of any wild fucking claims he makes, though most of the time it's fabricated and shit.

There's your answer, also mostly females browse this board which probably helps it being so fucking abstractly retarded.
>>
>>19019844
That's a good point.
There's a difference between wanting to help people that need help, and wanting fame.
>>
>>19019853
>I-It doesn't work!
It doesn't work for everybody, no.
>>
>>19019853
you sound angry and lonely, why don't you try my ritual
>>19019720
can today be the day we actually summon a succubus? I mean, those truly are point blank retard proof instructions.
>>
>>19019862
>i can shoot fire out of my hands but i'm not going to show you, nor teach you because not everybody can do it :^)
>>19019866
I'm angry and lonely because this board, at least in its early stages, was really fucking hilarious and great but that didn't last for long because of course a pack of spiritual fags had to come into hear and make mind blowing monkey tier threads that's either about magic, finding something in a remote location that they either set there or it's just a lost item that has no meaning, skin walker threads and other completely dumb threads.
>>
>>19019896
>nor teach you
If teachings were what you were after, why didn't you just say so?
>>
>>19019903
Teach me to perform a triple back flip while shooting water out of my hands. You won't, neither is the latter possible and you're about to give me an excuse on why you can't teach me both of those things.
>>
>>19019912
If you're not serious about learning then I don't know what to tell you.
I offered, you declined. That's that.
>>
>>19019925
You literally just proved my point, I was completely serious as well, or does me saying I want to learn how to triple back flip and shoot water out of my hands not fit into your LARPing story you smelly faggot.
>>
>>19019935
We're done here.
Have a nice life.
>>
>>19019903
hey teach me instead anon
>>19019935
he's retarded
>>
>>19019936
Enjoy your LARPing sessions on an anime anonymous message board
>>
>>19019956
Is this you? I bet this is you.
>>8942011
>>
>>19019977
Shit.

>>>8942011
>>
File: styx.jpg (10KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
styx.jpg
10KB, 320x180px
>>19019698
Yeah, /x/ fucking sucks. It needs more StyxHexenhammer666.
>>
File: IMG_1768.jpg (76KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1768.jpg
76KB, 900x600px
>>19019698
People are weird. Your just not looking in the right direction. So to speak.
>>
File: 1407107458672.jpg (110KB, 518x519px) Image search: [Google]
1407107458672.jpg
110KB, 518x519px
>>19019698
Want to know something scary? That image is 7 years old
>>
File: IMG_0856.jpg (63KB, 554x709px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0856.jpg
63KB, 554x709px
Christ Op. we're all just trying to make sense of the senseless. Enjoy five minutes before we pop off. Because your dead before you know it. Accept it. Enjoy it, ffs.
>>
>>19020068
is that the legendary extremely tall cat
>>
>>19020021
He'd like the teacher from Beavis and Butt-Head combined with that Gretchen chick from Recess.
And he's obsessed with reminding everyone when he's right.
And people give him way too much credit considering how much he actually knows about the topics he persistently talks about
>>
File: tumblr_ml0tz40DQj1rzhtlmo1_400.jpg (32KB, 400x320px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ml0tz40DQj1rzhtlmo1_400.jpg
32KB, 400x320px
>>19019698
if u ASK ppl 4 some sources, u'll get some pretty interesting stuff

>http://home.earthlink.net/~xristos/GoldenDawn/witchcraft210.htm
>>
/x/ is run by the cia and shareblue, that why you have 5 front page threads explaining how to summon demons
>>
>>19019698
It used to be cool a few years back when shit like "unsolved crimes" threads and listening to numbers stations, occasionally catching some actual speech, were fairly common.

It degenerated pretty bad over the years.
>>
>>19021581
>/x/ used to be a major hotspot for discussing leaked government info
>Now a days is mostly just absolutely retarded shit
That... Actually makes sense.
>>
>>19019925

mind teaching me what you know? i've had experiences that i don't know what to do with

my whole life, but what its led up to involves dionysus and i'm not sure what to do now because i can't open my third eye properly anymore and things have slowed down but everything leading up to this point was intense with the promise of more to come
>>
>>19019698
I think you meant
>Tfw you realize /x/ is pepole claiming about stuff without proof or asking for stupid shit like "how to summon angels" or "what's my karma lvl" or straight up talking about that one time that someone paranormal actually happend in the thread. You dissapointed me /x/ step up your game.

,not

Tfw you realize /x/ is pepole claiming about stuff without proof or asking for stupid shit like "how to summon angels" or "what's my karma lvl" or straight up talking about that one time that someone paranormal actually happend in the thread. You dissapointed me /x/ step up your game.
>>
File: IMG_0498.jpg (15KB, 250x187px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0498.jpg
15KB, 250x187px
Make /x/ great again
>>
>>19019783
>the world would believe that you have powerz

And then they try to regulate your activities. Who wants to go to jail for cursing some loser?!
>>
>>19019795
>doesn't believe shit without uncounterable evidence
Actually, taking things to that extreme isn't normie-like at all. It's weird, just in the other direction. If someone says that you have to eat to avoid starvation, do you really need "uncounterable evidence" of the fact? Remember, even a firsthand look at starved corpses wouldn't be 100% uncounterable evidence that it wasn't something else that killed them.
>>
OP, fear not! Kek returns to these barren lands! We will stop at nothing to bring back the magic of our homeland! For Vrill and Chan! Praise Kek!
>>
>>19019698
If someone believes in God(just an example), but can't prove it, it doesn't negate their faith. Doubt is not logic.
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.