[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the spookiest state in America? >I vote Michigan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

What's the spookiest state in America?
>I vote Michigan
What's the spookiest country in the world?
>I vote Brazil, or America
>>
Yeah, Detroit's full of spooks.
>>
>>19019663
I suppose that I would vote
>Pennsylvania
And
>Russia
What makes you say Brazil, OP?
>>
>>19019681
deep, harsh forests and jungles
mutha fukn werewolves
other creepy shit in the woods
>>
Russia. I don't think you can survive there if you don't know how to defend yourself physically.
>>
>>19019777
nice trips
but OP means spooky shit, not crime and slavs
>>
>>19019777
ill just beat up russia ya blockhead
>>
>>19019781
Russia is spooky, Brazil is nothing but crime and roodypoos.
>>
Good luck getting some sleep in Syria.

You will become a spook yourself in a very short amount of time.
>>
illisconsin has some spooks, I've been to a handful of them. October and November have some dark nights
>>
Maine and India tbqh
>>
>>19019797
not really
yetis and thats it
>>
>>19019663
>>19019763
trust me the scariest thing you'll find here is a nignog mugging you
>>
>>19019663
>state
I'd say Wisconsin. I believe there are a pretty high number of serial killers from there, plus you have huge portions of the state (essentially everything outside of Milwaukee, Madison, and Hudson) that are barren wastes in every way possible. Not much to do but drink and be a dumbass hick who murdere people. You also have shit like Making a Murderer happening which seems incredibly shady at worst and just plain old dumbass ineptitude at best.
>>
West Virginia

The movies places Silent Hill there.

Mothman

Wrong Turn 1-6

Inbred mongoloids
>>
>>19019663
Nevada because of large, empty, wide open desert space and Area 51.
>>
>>19020070
I never understood how deserts are scary. You can see someone approaching you from miles away.
>>
India.

Imagine being in a place where you are 24/7 surrounded by freshly made SHIT
>>
Spookiest country is probably china. You got abandoned cities, shady organ harvesting like in a dystopian sci-fi horror story except it's real, thousands of years of history for abandoned temples an ruins, and the scariest part...
the whole country is full of chinese people
>>
>>19020059
Yeah I'd agree. Basically only for the isolated inbred part. Something about Appalachian hermits mixed with inbreeding really fucks with me.
>>
>>19019674
Underrated
>>
>>19020074
It's more of a foreboding ominous spook in my opinion.
>>
>>19020074
lack of stimulation leads to "paranormal" occurrences.
deserts are perhaps one of the most lacking in stimulation, as well as hydration, making them well-known for facilitating intense delusions and hallucinations
>>
>>19019663
Hmmm interesting choice. In all my 19 years of living in Michigan, never experienced anything paranormal... Except for that time I heard voices, and then banished them with the power of Krishna
>>
File: hog_3.jpg (217KB, 628x354px) Image search: [Google]
hog_3.jpg
217KB, 628x354px
>>19020076
>Imagine being in a place where you are 24/7 surrounded by freshly made SHIT

Sooo, North Carolina?
>>
oklahoma. lots of twisters and terrorism here if that spooks ya. also lovecraft wrote a few stories about us. also haunted injun burial grounds
>>
File: o50zQiW.jpg (220KB, 1805x1206px) Image search: [Google]
o50zQiW.jpg
220KB, 1805x1206px
Born and live in Michigan, can confirm.

People say Detroit, but forget the Great Lakes and how many damn ship wrecks there have been. Forests, haunting, native folklore, Michigan is rich with all that shit. I mean we have a town called Hell.
>>
>>19019797
I have not read the word "roodypoo" in at least 6 years.

Fuck.
>>
My home state, Georgia.

>Milledgeville Abandoned Insane Asylum
>The hidden forest with thousands of FEMA human coffins
>Savannah, the most haunted city in America
>The Georgia Guidestones
> The Blue Ridge Mountains
>All the Civil War shit

Gotta be Georgia
>>
>>19020719

ayyyy the Boosh
>>
File: 1478053757709.jpg (2MB, 1000x1644px) Image search: [Google]
1478053757709.jpg
2MB, 1000x1644px
>>19020740
Such a damn good show.
Imma watch Mindhorn here tomorrow night I think.
>>
>>19019663
PA
We have the highest amount of claimed haunted sites per square mile due to longer history and spoopy woods in the fall. Also I've been to haunted places where undeniably haunted shit has happened in front of my very eyes.
>>
>>19020144
Good move.
>>
As a Michiganer myself I would have to say we may not be the spoopiest state but we do have a few interesting legends.

>Dogman
>Mellonheads
>Erie lake monster

The Dog man even has a song dedicated to it, it plays every Halloween in my town.
>>
Nevada, hands-down. UFO's, bombing ranges, ghost towns, the night sky above dimly-lit highways, testing facilities, supposed DUMBS in the desert, bodies buried out in the sand, ghost stories, and just the general atmosphere contribute to a kind of late-night Art Bell X Files feeling.
>>
>>19020110
China is pretty much a cyberpunk dystopia at this point.
>>
File: IMG_0440.gif (67KB, 266x423px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0440.gif
67KB, 266x423px
>>19019663
>What's the spookiest state in America?
Louisiana. Ghosts, cryptids, swamps, voodoo, hoodoo, and of course, New Orleans.
>What's the spookiest country in the world?
Easy. Texas.
>>
>>19021468

Doggoman ain't no joke bruv, that thing is out there
>>
>>19019663
Russia

Biggest country in the world and 90% of it is nothing but mostly uninhabited wilderness outside of a handful of nomads and villagers, or long abandoned soviet villages and factories.
>>
>>19019663
>Colorado
>Chile
>>
>>19019663
>What's the spookiest state in America?
Pennsylvania. Gettysburg routinely has ghost sightings. Silent Hill was based on a Pennsylvania town.

>What's the spookiest country in the world?
Russia. Setting aside the Chernobyl area and events, Russia is MASSIVE, but has huge uninhabited areas that appear to be otherwise perfectly normal.

Why is that? What is really there?

Canada is the same way but for some reason I have a hard time associating Canada with spooks.

>>19020059

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Centralia,_Pennsylvania

The movie moved it to West Virginia, no one knows why. The director or screenwriter must have been retarded.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.