[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Greetings fellow /x/philes I was wondering if you guys have any

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: kek.jpg (30KB, 356x475px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
30KB, 356x475px
Greetings fellow /x/philes I was wondering if you guys have any opinion on the religion of Kek. Sure, it started out as a meme but I wonder if we accidentally really summoned an ancient egyptian god or something.

Ever since I bought my kek idol (pic definitely related) the amount of repeating digits I witness on a daily basis has increased drastically. I work in the market of a grocery store and the prices of the meat I weigh up end with 3 repeating digits about 10% of the time, regardless of the meat. I have always noticed repetition like that but it usually would only happen once or twice a day if at all, but now it is consistently once like every 30 minutes a new one pops up. My life, in general, has been a whole lot more hectic and random after buying it.

Do you guys think it is the actual god kek due to all the coincidences, a tulpa, or is it just all in my head?
>>
>>19019396
Where can I buy an idol?
>>
>>19019429
https://www.amazon.com/Kek-Statue-MemeWerks-Egyptian-Goddess/dp/B01NBBYCND/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1494980039&sr=8-1&keywords=kek+statue
>>
Frog are hermaphrodites and there's lots of traps in here. It's chaos worship. No one is either male or female in here.
>>
>>19019396
If Kek was just a tulpa, it has reached godform level at this point from the millions of eyes and thoughts and emotions imparted upon it.

So Kek is real now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cn97QHEeRBg
>>
>>19019483
>https://www.amazon.com/Kek-Statue-MemeWerks-Egyptian-Goddess/dp/B01NBBYCND/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1494980039&sr=8-1&keywords=kek+statue

order placed
Arriving May 30 - Jun 6
Not yet shipped

I always wanted one
>>
>>19019523
Also most importantly, when understanding Kek you have to remember the source of Kek.

Autism. Weaponized autism.

Kek is an autistic frog-god obsessesed with repeating digits. Possibly has OCD. Gods are affected by their followers.

Also, remember, repeating digits from post numbers are the perfect example of ORDER OUT OF CHAOS.

So Kek is the turning chaos into order.

He's on our side.
>>
Yes, this >>19019523 makes a lot of sense, as does this >>19019505. Furthermore, Kek as the egyptian god was androgynous, with a male and female form.
Originally, the male form was serpent headed and represented the day, while the female frog headed form represented the night, which is potentially ominous, as the frog is the modern symbol of Kek.
However, this reversed by the greek era, with the frog being male and day, and the serpent being female and night. In the egyptian Ogdoad, it is implied that the darkness of Kek is the primordial darkness, as opposed to simply nighttime.
>>
>>19019523
>If Kek was just a tulpa, it has reached godform level at this point from the millions of eyes and thoughts and emotions imparted upon it.

If reality really worked like this, shouldn't fictional heroes be real too? Just think of how many people, especially children, look up to characters like Superman, Spider-Man, Goku, etc. Millions, if not billions, of people giving these characters thought and emotional power all the time and any given moment... but they're not real. So why should characters like Kek be real when they're even less known? Do remember there's tons of autists that know these characters.
>>
>>19019396
>Do you guys think it is the actual god kek due to all the coincidences, a tulpa, or is it just all in my head?

Yup.

Welcome to spirituality. It is my sincere hope that you have a pleasant stay.
>>
File: 1491404180756.jpg (30KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1491404180756.jpg
30KB, 600x600px
>>19019714
I've read about someone who met the tulpa of Superman in a New York once.

So it's likely that the tulpas of such are all around but mostly preoccupied with dealing with the tulpas of their respective villains.

It's also likely that those fictional characters are also more preoccupied with their own fictional realms and are generally unaware of the realm we inhabit.

Kek, however, as a deity, is expected to interact with our realm rather than a fictional one. A such the expectation creates more of a pull to here than to elsewhere.

He lives in our memes.
>>
>>19019714
Every person alive today is a result of winning a contest of love. That is literally how evolution works.

If those specific types of super heroes were real, people on this planet wouldn't pay money to go to a movie about them. But a non-super hero who has somewhat symmetrical features, reads lines off a script with lots of clear emotion, and typically has an athletic physique is what men and women fap to, when they dream at night.

You just don't understand the societal values you live in, on this planet. Every person alive is a super hero, relative to the values of the society they live in.

Yah. People love some PRETTY interesting things, don't they?
>>
>>19019714
People don't worship superheroes in the same way they praise kek
>>
>>19019714
in chaos magic you can actually envision that.
feeding off of that massive energy and idolatry
>>
>>19019780
Cop out
>>
>>19019814
superheroes: whoa he's cool I wish I had powers like that
kek: holy is he, praise be to his throne, etc
how is that a cop out
>>
>>19019825
It's fine. The anon you're arguing with doesn't acknowledge the difference between self and other. Please give them the chance to wriggle their way out on their own, and see which direction of power they prefer to service.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.