[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im constantly thinking life is some sort of simulation now and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 7

File: 1451077085635.png (57KB, 276x256px) Image search: [Google]
1451077085635.png
57KB, 276x256px
Im constantly thinking life is some sort of simulation now and the people built around me and know me most are programmed to toy with me. I sometimes think I feel an alternate consciousness outside the one im in is the real one and is suffering. The consciousness im in now had it's memory wiped before going into this one. Does anyone on /x/ feel this way?
>>
>>19019190
Kind of. I've been sensing that this "life" game isn't what I thought it was. Or even what leading minds tell me it is. I think we are just Gods with advanced autism brought about by extreme boredom. Probably some autistic crap to do with a lack of emotional control.
>>
>>19019190

I feel that there's a part of me buried deep down in the darkness, and it makes me very unhappy.
>>
im glad im not alone
>>
>>19019190
>He thinks he's interesting enough to build a simulation around
Good ol' Truman Show Syndrome.
>>
>>19020238
Everything just seems acted out around me. I never feel right being around people for that reason and I work with the public which is the worst. I almost want to kill myself to find the answers myself.
>>
>>19020421
T.V. is like crowd sourced consciousness.

The world is being simulated *right now* in front of old fashioned cameras and simple scripting technology. It's a society of spectacle.

For God's sake, you bring up an existential philosophical issue, and what does this anon do?
>>19020238
They cite a movie.

That's why people of this generation act like they're on stage. They don't know what people who aren't acting on stage act like. \(O__o)/
>>
>>19020238

Oh look, an NPC.
>>
I don't have much time, as it is late in my position of the simulation, but I will share a few words and address your concerns to clear some things up.

I am Keen S., one of the head programmers at ATLASoft, an organization in the real world who is pushing virtual reality technologies past their limits.

You are one of many who were selected to access the late stages of or alpha software, Project Yggdrasil, or code name "Yggdra" for short.
The "reality" that you are living is all a part of this simulation, but we can assure you that your body within the real world is in no risk of harm--even after the long period of use of Yggdra that you have been exposed to.

Our original intentions were to have our current users retain awareness that they are merely testing a virtual reality, however there seems to be a bug in our system at the moment. Our testers, technicians, and developers such as myself are working hard to fix this ongoing issue. We have had problems contacting the masses and have ultimately decided it would be best to let them live their "lives" until the problem is fixed, but we have been granted permission to notify small samples of users we happen to cross by who have become semi-aware of their situation that it will not take much longer to buffer out these issues.

Thank you for understanding.
>>
File: 1493477034703.jpg (534KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1493477034703.jpg
534KB, 800x800px
>>19019190
I like to call that sense of connectedness getting (or understanding) "it"

"It" meaning you are embodied with god consciousness in that moment. Everything around you is just another form of yourself. All is you. You are all.

It feels both powerful and terrifying because it implies no "other"

"You" are all there is. "I" am all there is. Same thing. But scary. Just playing games with myself to keep myself distracted?

Maybe that is all it boils down to if you look at it logically.

That is why emotion is a thing.. its part of the ride. FEELING the experiences presented, in a limited (fractured) form. Infinity upwards. Infinity downwards.

I get that most often when on LSD
>>
>>19019190
You're a confused young adult with a growing intellect that's not met with spiritual wisdom. Pick a religion and stay on it.
>Religion's for the weak!
Literally every great person in history had a religion. This is because without feeling connected to a higher source, you stop caring about yourself because there's nothing to care about. If you're intellectually superior, your brain will withstand some religious doctrine. But if it makes sense to you, let it change your life. The higher consciousness you're speaking of in my religion is your connection to God, because you're a little piece of him, and yes he sets up your life like a movie, one which has parables you're meant to learn from for spiritual ascension. My recommendation: The Mahabharata
>>
>>19020522
DO NOT COMPROMISE THE PATIENT, YOUR ID HAS BEEN LOGGED
>>
>>19019190
id try Thorazine.
I realize the paranoia might say that its some horse shit to keep you sedated, exacerbating a snowflake complex but give it a shot.
living in constant and (hopefully) unwarranted paranoia isnt fun
>>
>>19020523
This is a truth. Maybe even a Truth. But it is only a piece. However, it is a very significant piece that old sages and mystics have mentioned that seems to be absent of our modernity except through mechanisms like psychedelics.

Also, once you get the message, hang up the phone.
I did a lot of acid then hung up the phone after I learned what I was meant to.
Others I know just kept wanting more.
I am doing fairly well for myself.
Other friends are off the deepend with no hope of coming back to shore.
Just stay grounded. Eventually you will mature out of the drunk with psychedelic wisdom stage. When you do grow to that point, don't regret doing toooo much.

That said, safe tripping
>>
File: 1493476400561.jpg (29KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1493476400561.jpg
29KB, 657x527px
>>19020536
This will be your 4th violation this century worker ID# 576158

You know what that means right? Yes. Your simulation hoes will be forgone from this moment forward.

One more offense and you will be Terminated.
>>
>>19020541
I dipped my feet in a few times, and went to my waist once. I want to submerge completely at least once, but I need to do that journey when im ready. I can feel that one is years away yet.

I have gotten part of the message.. I feel there is more for me to learn, or at least revisit.. if that makes sense.

But for now all i do is dip my toes in.. and rarely, at that. Thank you for your words, they are very wise.
>>
File: 0637514.jpg (136KB, 960x614px) Image search: [Google]
0637514.jpg
136KB, 960x614px
>>19019190
Yes it is true.

A lot of people have pre-lives (similar to after-lives).

Some decision was made by someone or something and your consciousness was entered into this world. Your pre-life consciousness is able to communicate and influence your life, technically it is you and it shares your awareness. You should ask it to make things improve in your life.

If it doesn't, then you have an issue with it, or problems are a part of the plan for your life. In either case you need to seek spiritual intervention. Ask Jesus or angels or guardians for help in improving your life and protection from unwanted things happening in your life.
>>
>>19019190
>toy with me
How? Why?
>>
>>19019190
>an alternate consciousness outside the one im in is the real one and is suffering.
That is a reality of many here. Living a simulated life of escapism while our real selves suffer for it.
>>
>>19020529
>Literally every great person in history had a religion.
What religion did karl marx belong to?
>>
>>19020499
>This

Spirituality
Accessing higher thought.

These are the things the Old Gods tried to reach humanity with. Only now, with slight misinterpretation because of New Age Religion, are we beginning to see the Light at the End of this tunnel reality.

Atheists will basically just die off according to the Atlantean Brotherhood of Light.
>>
>>19020522
>I am Keen S.

Please tell me your job title is "Commander."
>>
>>19020499
That'd hurt my feelings if I was scripted to have any.
>>
>>19020499
Stop talking off script, asshole.
>>
File: guy-debord-9-728.jpg (111KB, 728x546px) Image search: [Google]
guy-debord-9-728.jpg
111KB, 728x546px
Modern society is The Matrix.
>>
>>19019190
You're not alone. But with me I kind of get that disassociation feeling, similar to how when you're stoned out your mind and you just see the world walk past you...it's kind of like that but when I'm sober.
>>
>>19021794
That, or people just fucking suck. I avoid socializing because it's all empty, meaningless "How about this weather?" small-talk.
>>
>>19021807
Yes. Small talk in the 21st century has come a long way.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlfUm6ErvUE
>>
>>19021848
>Family Guy
Shit taste. Like, basically the shittiest.
>>
>>19019190
Been there, felt that.
It's nothing.
>>
>>19019190
is all true
but they're not toying with you, they are simply playing their role in the simulation

our true forms are immortal so we live alternate, limited lives as entertainment and research. You volunteered to do this to participate in this existence for a comparatively short time

so don't stress, your only purpose is to be here and watch a life play out in this world
>>
>>19019190
Do not worry. You and everyone and everything around you and beyond your veil is real (or at least as "real" as their plane of existence allows), otherwise animism wouldn't work!
>>
>>19022041
That being said, all of reality is a simulation set forward by God, the exploration of infinity by Himself as Himself and All of Us simultaneously. And it's very possible that the universe we live in is a simulation within a 3D computer in our primary universe, but then again the whole of 3D reality is a simulation/dream/perception nested within a 4D higher dimensional space (otherwise where would the 3D reality be able to fit?) or even within the mind of a 4D being/god.
>>
>>19022048
Damnit, I also forgot to mention that what OP is describing is basically solipsism, which is not how the infinite reality of things works. It's more like animism, which I've already said but I wanted to restate my point.
>>
>>19022041
>>19022048
>>19022052
Y'know if your theory of everything is that there is no thing which is not simulated, then it's kind of a meaningless word.

Also, emulated is a more technically precise word, for your theory of animism.

Simulated refers to an incomplete, maladjusted form of emulation, which if I understood your post is not what you're describing with animism. Dreams are not simulations, because they are perfect representations of their own qualia. Simulation describes some level of recreation that deviates from its source material due to the imperfect method of recreation used this way.

It is technically feasible to simulate higher dimensional constructs, which is what simulation theory is about--it's actually a sign of lower dimensional soul constructs gaining a foothold, which is creepier than I feel you gave credit for in this thread. I am including digitally simulated soul constructs made by humans, in my description of simulation's efficacy to imperfectly model higher dimensional constructs.

Digital code is at most two-dimensional.
>>
>>19022290
>Y'know if your theory of everything is that there is no thing which is not simulated, then it's kind of a meaningless word.

I actually disagree, same as saying everything is God, or everything is Art (Created). The value stays. If everything is simulated or emulated from the Source/Godhead, it's just about finding out where different realms or planes of reality branch off from others or begin to become differentiated from one another (while of course still retaining their inseparateness).

Digital code is still 3D, as it is being actualized, realized in 3D space, with 3D physics and 3D matter. Thing is, you COULD say that the only truly 2D space is the mental viewing screen your qualia produces. And if you were to view a 2D universe like Conway's Game of Life (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conway%27s_Game_of_Life), wouldn't that make your viewing of a "2D" universe in your own, ACTUAL 2D viewing screen in your head a realized 2D flatland? And, if so, wouldn't our 3D space just be the "3D visual qualia screen" of some 4D entity?
>>
>>19019190
"this is me yo, right here"
>>
>>19019190
this is me at my most neutral
>>
>>19019190
i have this going on. game theory helps
>>
>>19021902
t r u t h>>
>>
>>19022314
It's fine. Trying to explain the difference between simulation and emulation to you would be tantamount to turning you into a philosopher's stone at this point.

I think the reality experience you're locking into, with that hierarchy of higher dimensional constructs all looking downwards is a pleasant one. I'm sure you'll have a great time.

But what you're talking about, and what OP is complaining of are entirely different concepts. Until you understand the difference between emulation and simulation, you are mentally unequipped to help people who are complaining of having a bad time in their attempt to understand simulation theory

Please stop pretending to be an authority on such matters, and just enjoy your time imagining what it's like to have a 5th dimensional being hold you on a marionette.
>>
OP here. glad to see a good amount of people who understand this. How do you cope with society with it on your mind?
>>
>>19022509
It's not going to diminish at this point. People are becoming roboticized. People *want* to become robotocized, and they deserve to be. You can too, if you like.

If you don't, there's a couple of options:

- Move to a more off grid living environment.
- Become an innovator.

The first is straight forward, so I'll explain in detail about the second. The distinguishing factor between people who have given up on the burden of thinking for their self, is that they do not have a deep understanding of contextual meaning. At best, they can manage irony, which is a digital inversion of a statement. Even so, the fluid, subtextual meaning that statements carry have an analogue meaning to them, that is unique to specifically the perspective of the person who carries it.

Those who can find a way to speak to their self through contextual meaning, while staying true to the literal meanings of each sentence spoken this way to those who have given up on the burden of thinking for their self, have the opportunity to innovate the thought patterns that work their way into society. This is the trend that digital society is taking, and if you want off this train, now is as good a time as any.

But if you want to remain with digital society, you will eventually have to make a choice between becoming a source of innovation, or the person-material that imitates that innovation. And it can get weird, when other people become like linguistically oriented mirrors.

Nonetheless, the contextual meaning behind literal sentences is YOUR haven to communicate through, explore in, and otherwise define your self as you choose to. You will find that it is possible to use people as network mirrors, and through so many bounces make contact with others who also think for their self in this manner.
>>
>>19022630
The only real rule here is never assume a person's identity, until they express it literally with words. Always, there is plausible deniability behind rach statement. Do not assume that the person you are talking with has no contextual meaning behind their statements, nor should you bring up this type of dialogue I'm having with you to another, unless it's indicated.

Because there's a very strange situation regarding the number individuals on this planet, in ratio to the number of human bodies that exist. In essence, there isn't 7 billion ways to uniquely define one's self. And I'm not saying that those who rely on crowd sourced consciousness are anything like NPC's, or non-humans. They are as every bit living and breathing as you and I--some of them might even upgrade their own conscious recognition of self, one day. Earth is a garden for such.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6M92OA-_5-Y

All I am saying is I acknowledge that some people don't *want* to have an individual self identity in this way. And that they are happier having crowd sourced consciousness, which in the West with enhanced digitalization is becoming more literally true every day.

I believe that the sooner you acknowledge this difference and search for those who can pick up on and return your contextual implications as coherently as those with a digitalized understanding of language trade literal statements with their unified self, the sooner you will find comfort, even while being surrounded with those who are effectively mute on all but a single channel.
>>
File: 50a963ce6115d.png (16KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
50a963ce6115d.png
16KB, 256x256px
>>19020975
>>
>>19019190
Don't you worry! We ARE programmed to toy with you! You're welcome, you don't have to question it anymore!
>>
>>19022750
Fuck off, NPC scum
>>
>>19023026
Please do not bully the NPC's.
>>
>be new student in school
>people constantly examine me
>people constantly want to know what im thinking
>people meddling in my affairs
>this only happens to me exclusively, everyone else is being ignored
>even the teachers put extra attention into what im doing
>one kid went stark-mad because i wasn't social and began to bully me
>everyone had a unified theory that im committing a sin by not indulging in social activities to trying hard at school
>it got to the point where people started following me and carefully listening to what im saying
>had "friends" around me to tell me im being paranoid and anti-social, despite the fact i was bullied into being an outcast
>>
>>19023101
Please do not bully the hominids. They are very sensitive to discrepencies to their ongoing game of gesture reflections.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=H1H-C6r8zwU

If they make physical contact without your spoken permission, you may correct their current ongoing gesture game. \(O__o)/
>>
It's probably just schizophrenia

Now listen, your brain is broken. so it all feels real ,but it's not.

The best you can hope for is that it's not TOO broken and you will still be able to recognize what is a fantasy and what is reality without meds.
>>
>>19019190

You're spiraling down your own delusions. Snap out of it and challenge yourself
>>
>>19023816
I would like it if you answered this question completely honestly:

Is that post something you come up with on your own, or are you copying something you saw somebody else do, when you read it off a screen that digitally simulated what letters look like?
>>
>>19023040
They're not real, so they don't have feelings
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.