[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/x/ I come to you with a message from God. First a little background

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 8

File: 3faiths.jpg (204KB, 1926x600px) Image search: [Google]
3faiths.jpg
204KB, 1926x600px
/x/ I come to you with a message from God. First a little background on myself. I was an atheist from most of my life, 6 to 28 years old, I'm 31 the end of this year. I've had a bit of a rocky life, raped and molested at age 6 and the reason why I abandoned God. Started using drugs hard at age 11. Incarcerated from 14-18 and homeless off and on from 18 to 25. I should also point out that i have an 8th grade education and an IQ above 140.
When i was 28 I decided I would start a religion for profit, after all hope sells. Well I was sitting in my room one night thinking of ways to start my skeem when I came up with a theory I have on mars. Mars is roughly 1/3 smaller than earth and is made of the of the same material and formed around the same time. Mars being 1/3 smaller than earth it's molten iron core cooled 1/3 faster, rendering the planet uninhabitable. I then theorized that the former inhabitants of mars were able to travel space to earth, bringing with them the value of gold and silver. These 2 elements are vital to intergalactic space travel as they would be needed in massive amounts to produce the massive electrical systems needed to travel the stars.
It was at this point my life changed, sitting there in my room trying to come up with a religion to scam people out of money, God came to me. Not in a vision or with a voice but a simple tap on my head followed by what I can only discrib as waves through my whole body, or like if buckets of water had been dumped on me. I just knew, God is real, and Jesus Christ was the physical manifestation of God on earth. There was something else that came with this knowledge as well, the true meaning of the Holy Trinity, and foresight to the things that are to come. The synagogues of Satan will be formed soon, itll be formed when the Vatican, the state of Israel, and the Saudi kingdom will come together to form what they will call the Church of God. After the synagogues of Satan is formed the antichrist will reveal himself.
>>
That wasn't God, dummy. God died 2 years ago. Her final resting place is the moon.
>>
Now to the Holy Trinity. As I'm sure you know, the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, but what do they really mean? It's very simple

>The Father
Judaism
>The Son
Christianity
>The Holy Spirit
Islam

The Father brought the knowledge needed to travel space. The Son lead us to the ability to be technology advanced enough to build the ships, i.e. western civilization. The Holy Spirit will bring peace and order to those left behind on a this plant, dieing peacefully knowing mankind will continue.
>>
>>19018829
>IQ of 140
>Can't into English grammar
k
>>
File: Daniel-7-Four-Beasts.jpg (164KB, 825x581px) Image search: [Google]
Daniel-7-Four-Beasts.jpg
164KB, 825x581px
http://earlyjewishwritings.com/text/daniel-jps.html
>>
>>19018839
If God died we wouldn't exist anymore.
>>
>>19018829

Who is the antichrist?
>>
>>19018843
>IQ of 140
>Islam will bring Peace and Order
TopKek
>>
>>19019030
Idk. Your guess is as good as mine, it wasn't part of the message.
>>
>>19019011
You didn't know God. I knew her from the old universe.
>>
>>19019030
Jordan Peterson
>>
>>19019067

sort yourself up
>>
File: 1491149264865_0.jpg (65KB, 527x573px) Image search: [Google]
1491149264865_0.jpg
65KB, 527x573px
>>19019030
Jared Kushner or his son.(his son was born on Easter day, dumb dumb dumb)
>>19018843
I thought the Fake Jews were part of the Synagogue of Satan? I mean to reject Christ is to reject God right?
>>19019067
You need to clean your room before making statements like that.
>>
>>19018829
good to see you have come to Christ friend. keep an eye on the temple mount
http://www.timesofisrael.com/unesco-head-calls-temple-mount-holiest-place-in-judaism/ just a recent headline for u
>>
>>19018829
>140 IQ tested in 8th grade

No you don't.

>31 at the end of this year

Real shame you are in your third decade and this is your world view, this is your master hypothesis.

It's obvious that you are one of the many struggling failures who make bad decisions but always remind themselves and others how smart they really are, then latch onto some rationale to justify why they can't get their shit together.

This is some of the shittiest syncretic hypothesizing I've ever read.
>>
>>19019114

2deep4u
>>
>>19018829
>Jesus christ is physical manifestation of God on earth
>>19018843
>holy spirit is Islam

Does not compute. Logical fallacy detected.
>>
>>19019116
This. Father son and holy spirit=Judaism, Christianity, Islam. Brilliant correspondence. Indisputably a very High spiritual IQ.
>>
>>19018829
>itll be formed when the Vatican, the state of Israel, and the Saudi kingdom will come together to form what they will call the Church of God.

Guess who's visiting those three places in the coming weeks...
The leader of the free world himself. Have you known about this? If no, you'll have my undivided attention.
>>
>>19019292
Like I said, God came into my life with this message almost 2 years ago.
>>
Bro, If you're serious and not fucking around, Pray for me! I've been looking and searching man, Trying to find the answers but I can't buy the bible shit. I think it's flawed and retarded but at the same time it makes alot of sense in a fucked up way which is why i can't abandon it. It seems like the entire world is going against jesus and trying to suppress him.

I dunno, I just don't want to become a christian and then 50 years down the line i realize i wasted my life on sensationalist bullshit. I wanna be with god, I really do but I want power and achieve higher potential. I train my ass off but i underlying fear of god holds me back.
>>
>>19019336
why do you think it's "flawed and retarded"
give examples
>>
>>19019336

Beyond Good and Evil.
>>
>>19019342

The Literalist Interpretation of it and the general critiques that atheist use on it. They make no fucking sense. However the bible makes complete sense when you take into the account that our flesh is simply too wicked and corrupt to comprehend it via logic. Same with the Quran.

However that's not enough to convince, mere speculation.
>>
>>19019336
Bro, you are with God. When Christ died on the cross, he died for our original sin. So just love God and thank him for all the beautiful things he has given you in your life. When you pray, never ask for anything. If you ask for anythong, you are praying to satan. What more could you ask for beside Gods Grace?
>>
>>19019371
Amen.
>>
>>19019373
But I don't believe in god
>>
File: cake girl.jpg (179KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
cake girl.jpg
179KB, 400x400px
>>19019383

Read Nietszche
>>
>>19019060
Can you tell us more? Ever hear of the creation myth of Finland?
>>
>>19019383
Why?
>>
>>19019393
Because I only have a vague idea of god that has never been cemented or verified. I believe that there is a sheer powerful unstoppable force that man's will can't contend with. I consider it neutral nor do i believe it has to want anything to do with me. And I'm not talking about that pantheist new age stuff. I just believe there is a overpowering consciousness that determines all.

I believe the abrahamic god, allah, yahweh, etc could easily just be entities manipulating people hence the vague subtle nature of their interactions with people. Supernatural yes but I've never heard of miracle or experience that someone with high level occult knowledge or entity couldn't contrive.
>>
>>19019407
Think of God as thus, do you spend ever day all day thinking about the function and purpose of every cell in your body? No, of course not. We stay fairly neutral, making small conscious decision which effect out health and body over time. God looks at us the same way, he loves us because he loves himself. He makes small conscious decisions that affect his health (our lives). Free will can be compared to cancer cells in our own body. When man decides to live against God it's like when out own cells become cancerous. The cancer spreads until it is killed off, like Sodom and Gomorrah or when God flooded the earth.
>>
>>19018829
>implying shit skins will ever accept Jews living
>>
>>19019450

Yes, That makes sense. But the same thing can be applied to the Quran. Also, His ethics don't have to be in line with the bible.
>>
>>19018839
Again, with this pseudobullshit. It's getting annoying, stop making shit up.
>>
>>19019539
God's ethics are none of our concern. We can't perceive time, space or motion the way that God does. So we cannot perceive why, when, or how God makes his decisions.
>>
>>19018829
>IQ above 140.
>actually talks about IQ score.

Real intelligent don't do that. They know how it gets in the way.
>>
>>19019060
You sound like a 14 year old girl who lost her shit and started drawing pentagrams on her arms.
>>
>>19019389
Whomever's at the other end is making shit up.
>>
>>19018843
>The Holy Spirit
>Islam

Why would a divine being reveal himself to a stinky, brown, child-molesting Arab?
>>
>>19019030
Pope Frank. He's already been setting the tone for a bastard church that unifies abrahamic religions. It will be sold as a glorious step towards peace, just like the antichrist is said to promise. Islam is the beast and the Vatican is the whore that rides and empowers the beast
>>
>>19019793
>Islam is the beast

Sunni Islam is the beast. Shi'a are Gods people.
>>
>>19018829
>raped and molested at age 6 and the reason why I abandoned God.
Sounds more like a reason to abandon people.
>>19018843
Sounds like those drugs addled your brain a bit.
>>
>>19019060
>her
topzoz stopped right there
also god doesnt exist
how else do you explain sexist racist drumpf being president of the free world
>>
>>19019373
Food? Help with struggling against sin? Intercession for friends and family?

He doesn't mind when you ask Him for things, but you've got to be respectful about it. The people that sell best-selling "prayer guide" books (think Prayer of Jabez) where you repeat a mantra and treat the Creator like Santa Claus or a gumball machine have the wrong idea.

I've spoken to the Holy Spirit on a several occasions (and He's really the Person you should talk to since He's your guide). We don't have flashy "feed the five thousand" miracles any more because they're not needed; I'm paraphrasing it but "you have the airplane, antibiotics, and the atomic bomb. You don't need miracles".
>>
>>19019389
Tell me more about that
>>
>I have a message of lies because of my "high" IQ

I also have a high IQ and I thoroughly tested christianity and found it false and even dangerous for your spirit.
>>
>>19019646
gods got a sense of humor
"can anything good come out of nazareth"
it was literally a joke as old as the bible.
>>
File: neckbreadclassic.jpg (6KB, 227x222px) Image search: [Google]
neckbreadclassic.jpg
6KB, 227x222px
>>19020834
(you)
>>
>>19018843
>>The Father
>Judaism
>>The Son
>Christianity
>>The Holy Spirit
>Islam

Sounds like a perversion of the Trinity. Are you sure that was God who tapped you on the the head?

Protip: It wasn't. Check in with St. Michael, maybe...
>>
I was depressed all summer because I moved to a new school district and my only two friends i had at the time never visited me, I felt this horrible sadness pour over me knowing I was going to a new school and had no friends there. I knelt down on my knees in my room and i closed my eyes and asked god to let me say goodbye at least if I will not be having them in my life anymore, that I REALLY wanted to just say goodbye to them if I am suppose to move on. The next night there was a doorbell ring and then a knock on my bedroom door. It was my two friends i had from school standing there. It sounds silly, but I really was thankful that my insignificant prayer was answered in such speed to help me move on and reminded me of another time as a child god was there for me.
>>
>>19018829
> IQ above 140
> Skeem

gtfo
>>
Well if you talk to god again, tell him I said that I'd rather do the right thing, and go to hell, then defend him when he sends innocent people to hell. A father doesn't send his own children to a prison to burn alive for the rest of eternity. A father loves his children. And what he does to his children is not love. I do not care what eternal happiness he can offer me. If he sends good people to a bad place, I am never going to take that offer.
>>
>>19019373
I've been thinking about what you said about God's grace all day. Really puts prayer in perspective because god doesn't really answer anyones prayers.

Also, What do you think about race and its relation to the bible? Satan seems to want the races to mix and get jiggy and exterminate whites. If god made us all equal then why is satan trying to weed out the whites?

If you ignore racial differences then i'm just gonna assume you have no real connection with god or you're speaking to a thought form based on your own biased pre assumption of god.
>>
>>19019030
DONALD TRUMP
https://youtu.be/qBegHqvAdJI
>>
>>19018829
>The synagogues of Satan will be formed soon, itll be formed when the Vatican, the state of Israel, and the Saudi kingdom will come together to form what they will call the Church of God.

Well I guess we're all safe because that won't ever happen.
>>
File: impcults.png (161KB, 708x933px) Image search: [Google]
impcults.png
161KB, 708x933px
>>19018843
>>The Father
>Judaism

"Christian" "theologians" are retards...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXx6gIfxynE
>>
>>19020626
This country isn't free. It's communism with colors, or slavery with extra steps. They don't represent me or my interests. Never have, never will.

Nor do I approve at all of the bullshit they do.
>>
File: jesus.png (535KB, 486x486px) Image search: [Google]
jesus.png
535KB, 486x486px
>>19018829
>Atheism
>Hm, what if alien religion to make moolah?
>Oh shit, it's Jesus.
>>
>>19022632
God made man to look different for what ever reason. That's all I should need to say on that.
>>
>>19019114
Rude
>>
>>19019891
Sufi here, respectfully disagreeing
>>
>>19018829
Maybe you're a Mujaddid bro
>>
>>19018829
>i had a minor seizure, musta been God talking to me. only explanation
>>
>>19021593
Amen, God is Good.
>>
>>19023278
I'm not talking about racial appeances I'm talking about actual differences IQ/athleticism/etc

>>19025035

Ugghghhhhghghghghgh
>>
>>19025664
IQ also has to do with culture. If you were born in an endless cycle of violence sparked from slavery, and gaslighted by police, I think you'd actually be more retarded if that's even possible, anon.
>>
>>19018829
You have schizophrenia.
>>
>>19018843
Wow, this shit sounds interesting. Let me stop, it sounds horrible
>>
>>19027594
Drinking liquor and thinking about Freud doesn't make you a psychiatrist, anon.
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.