[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So this is my current understanding of the situation: >at

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 14

File: 1494799989454.jpg (15KB, 250x243px) Image search: [Google]
1494799989454.jpg
15KB, 250x243px
So this is my current understanding of the situation:
>at the very top of all religious, financial and political hierarchies there is a select few who are secretly calling the shots
>those at the very top of this elite group are aware that there is a heaven and hell due to scientific discoveries as of yet undisclosed to the general population
>their problem is that they have committed terrible acts to actually get to this esteemed positions, i.e. ritual satanic sacrifice of human beings
>they now realise that the only way they can escape eternal damnation is by discovering a method of becoming immortal, through science
>they are recruiting the best minds all across the world, which they need a totally globalized and homogenous population to attain

Am I missing anything?
>>
Yeah, you're missing pretty much everything. The heaven and hell parts is in the brain, it's not a physical place.

Also the black goo/mold thread got deleted but anons were onto something.
>>
>>19018481
Fill me in on that thread.
>>
>>19018481
>it is in the brain
>it's not a physical place
Kek, you're retarded. Or a shill...
>>
>>19018522
Only the truth can answer this perpetual "hurrr I a shill I got all the answers" slinging that goes on on /x/, it's not helpful.

I'll start praying to God if they prove him. Until then the amoral conquerers are currently patroling every border and they're going to reduce Gaia to ashes in their pursuit for power

If you actually cared about the outcome of their plot you wouldn't need to bicker over who's headcannon is more valid at this minute
>>
>>19018465
I would suggest that earth is heavens proxy war.
>>
>>19018623
(Oh so like homestuck)
(I wish I knew about this stuff when I used to read that)
>>
1O LORD, our Lord,
How majestic is Your name in all the earth,
Who have displayed Your splendor above the heavens!
2From the mouth of infants and nursing babes You have established strength
Because of Your adversaries,
To make the enemy and the revengeful cease.

3When I consider Your heavens, the work of Your fingers,
The moon and the stars, which You have ordained;

4What is man that You take thought of him,
And the son of man that You care for him?

5Yet You have made him a little lower than God,
And You crown him with glory and majesty!

6You make him to rule over the works of Your hands;
You have put all things under his feet,

7All sheep and oxen,
And also the beasts of the field,

8The birds of the heavens and the fish of the sea,
Whatever passes through the paths of the seas.

9O LORD, our Lord,
How majestic is Your name in all the earth!
>>
File: 1487822153884.jpg (53KB, 723x723px) Image search: [Google]
1487822153884.jpg
53KB, 723x723px
>>19018629
>homestuck
>>
File: hanukkah-2015-hero-E.jpg (121KB, 686x385px) Image search: [Google]
hanukkah-2015-hero-E.jpg
121KB, 686x385px
Loue righteousnesse, yee that be iudges of the earth: thinke of the Lord with a good (heart) and in simplicitie of heart seeke him.

2 For hee will bee found of them that tempt him not: and sheweth himselfe vnto such as doe not distrust him.

3 For froward thoughts separate from God: and his power when it is tryed, reprooueth the vnwise.

4 For into a malitious soule wisedome shall not enter: nor dwell in the body that is subiect vnto sinne.

5 For the holy spirit of discipline will flie deceit, & remoue from thoughts that are without vnderstanding: and will not abide when vnrighteousnesse commeth in.

6 For wisedome is a louing spirit: and will not acquite a blasphemour of his words: for God is witnesse of his reines, and a true beholder of his heart, and a hearer of his tongue.

7 For the spirit of the Lord filleth the world: and that which containeth all things hath knowledge of the voice.

8 Therefore he that speaketh vnrighteous things, cannot be hid: neither shal vengeance, when it punisheth. passe by him.

9 For inquisition shall be made into the counsels of the vngodly: and the sound of his words, shall come vnto the Lord, for the manifestation of his wicked deedes.

10 For the eare of iealousie heareth al things: and the noise of murmurings is not hid.

11 Therefore beware of murmuring, which is vnprofitable, and refraine your tongue from backbiting: for there is no word so secret that shall goe for nought: and the mouth that belieth, slayeth the soule.
>>
Seeke not death in the errour of your life: and pull not vpon your selues destruction, with the workes of your hands.

13 For God made not death: neither hath he pleasure in the destruction of the liuing.

14 For he created all things, that they might haue their being: and the generations of the world were healthfull: and there is no poyson of destruction in them: nor the kingdome of death vpon the earth.

15 For righteousnesse is immortall.

16 But vngodly men with their workes, and words called it to them: for when they thought to haue it their friend, they consumed to nought, and made a couenant with it, because they are worthy to take part with it.
>>
Oh right the need to spam quotes when someone desents that's very holy of u
boys

Are you gonna beat me to death with your books for your next magic trick

(((((Religion is just as much self hypnosis as magick is only it's for cunty cowards who are afraid of the world so instead of seeking truth you make one up))))))
>>
File: IMG-20170331-WA0003.jpg (70KB, 694x521px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170331-WA0003.jpg
70KB, 694x521px
>>19018465
Like in a war situation, Luciferians support both sides. They don't care if you know or not, as long as it keeps you busy either way, their goal is accomplished.

So, drop the research, drop the faith, drop the hate and LIVE YOU OWN LIFE.

Spend time on family, friends and good education. Not on who does what, that is pretty much useless.
>>
>>19018707
>the outcome of your soul is pretty much useless
>>
>I don't like these words, sound like a secret Satan to me
>run subroute "mentally fellate God for next 5 minutes so daddy knows I love him #3"
>>
You people are so goddamn intent on shutting the only 2 eyes you have left just to keep your third shut it's astounding. ASTRONOMICAL

>>19018707

Most people who are resisting it are trying to be helpful, not devil worshippers. The end times bullshit is fixable if humanity sacks up and stops fucking up the planet but you people spread a self fulfilling prophecy

You don't care if we destroy our own planet or extinct ourselves, you don't care because God decided that would happen but also don't give a fuck about the people he decided should be punished beforehand and you get to go to heaven for being so special, rather than consider alternatives like.

It's not just your soul at stake here cocksuckers. Decent to good people are scared of death even though we have the answer available but not public.
>>
>>19018700
I most certainly disagree. If something is true, are you going to say it is false?
>>
>>19018465
Yeah, you miss proper education and historical knowledge.
Go play with you Lego kid.
>>
great responses!
>>
>>19018773
Under the caste system imposed on the world atm, its not a matter of choice to fuck up the world or not. The rich hoard the resources and force the world to fight over what is left. Any attempts to take the resources back are simply destroyed or redirected at the revolutionaries.

It is a war that will be slowly won with the mind, a change of consciousness and finally one gigantic mass effort in a sea of chaos. The world and everything around it is a sea of energy and the void. Contamination and corruption of the earth are a reversible process, as all chemical things are.
It is a waste of effort to fight the problem at the branches, when the roots keep the poisonous tree growing. These ever corrupting roots give all mandates to the rest of this symbiotic metaphor.
>>
Satan and Yahwe might be thought forms created by the jews (Jesus was history's first psyop. Crafty buggers, thinking ahead) and by pledging to their false idols in this world, we become their 3000 slaves in their own universe, when we ascend. They need all the slaves they can get to fight off the lesser ascended deities from Asian culture and shit and take over the afterlife
>>
>>19018773
My soul is not at stake. Your power is, and that why you are trying to scare me and make me look foolish.
Give it you best shot.

There is zero prove of your God and tons of prove religion is made by power hungry intelligent people.

Let God show undeniable prove if He really cares, and again if He really really cares. Protip : He can't.
>>
>>19018465
Humans are just evolving past dualistic thought. It's why your mind is being stretched recently.
>>
>>19018855
awesome post

>>19018860
God most certainly can will. He is the LORD of righteousness. He is the defender of those who turn to Him.
>>
>>19018576
What would you accept as proof?
>>
>>19018875
Is it not an error in judgment and a product of pride, greed, and self-desire to live as though good and evil were not good and evil.

Is not that a selfish judgment?
>>
>>19018855
so in your prophetic vision of the future, religious people let the world rot, take everything with you and not care about the implications. Just a drone

You need to find out why it's true first, and if Jesus rides down on a thunderbolt and saves everyone, that's great. But if we had the entire world believing in the same religion, itd loosen a lot of the power the nwo can exert over our minds and we can prevent our extinction instead of accepting it

Didn't Jesus say something about making heaven on earth
>>
>>19018871
What is exactly the proof that religion is false?
>>
>>19018905
That is part of the prophecy of Revelation which supposedly occurs after Jesus arrives.
>>
>>19018871
I don't have power. What are you talking about

Is existing a power?

I don't understand why being scared of not existing warrants me to burn in fire forever
>>
>>19018905
52:7.11.It was of the conclusion of the terminal mission of the Teacher Sons (at least that would be the chronology on a normal world) that John wrote: "I saw a new heaven and a new earth and the new Jerusalem coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a princess adorned for the prince."
52:7.12.This is the same renovated earth, the advanced planetary stage, that the olden seer envisioned when he wrote: "'For, as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, so shall you and your children survive; and it shall come to pass that from one new moon to another and from one Sabbath to another all flesh shall come to worship before me,' says the Lord."
52:7.13.It is the mortals of such an age who are described as "a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, an exalted people; and you shall show forth the praises of Him who has called you out of darkness into this marvelous light."
>>
>>19018892
God

God

He's our man

If he can't do it

G O O D
>>
>>19018465
No, except that when their suffering comes, it will be incomprehensible. Kek.
>>
>>19018860
The Asian gods are likely powerful, specifically those from China or Tibet or Thailand but they are still not as powerful as the God of the Hebrews which is why the God of the Hebrews is called the "Most High".... He is the Creator who formed the gods and spirits and creation out of the void.

Don't forget Confucious spoke of an all-powerful God, a being over life in a manifestation of monotheism.

The Chinese word for "large ship" or "ark" translates into something along the lines of "ship containing 8 people"... In the story of Noah's ark we have 8 human beings upon the ark as explained in the Tanakh.
>>
>>19018871
He can but he doesn't care because he's basically malevolent.
>>
File: 610150-cohen.jpg (8KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
610150-cohen.jpg
8KB, 320x320px
>>19018949
you really think the most high would be "jealous"? He would send fiery serpents to attack people for the crime of being hungry? He would spend the entirety of 4000 years tormenting everyone just so they would fear and worship him? He would cause people to cannibalize their young and revel in it? No, YHWH isn't the absolute divine principle, though he may regrettably be our ultimate creator. Keep searching. Your religion is nihilistic and hopeless.
>>
>>19018925
What is this from?
>>
>>19018949
Did they start calling him most high uhhh

Before or after missionaries started shoving the bible down other countries' throats

That makes a difference
>>
>>19018970
God did not call for the eradication of all unlawful non-jewish peoples in the OT. A few specific tribes who were in Israel at that time, yes. These peoples were worshiping moloch and killing babies, among other things.
It were times where basic morality many of us now find normal was completely alien to these demon worshiping tribes.
>>
File: nun.jpg (65KB, 742x417px) Image search: [Google]
nun.jpg
65KB, 742x417px
>>19018950
But somehow you know the guy, on such a personal level that you consider it you obligation to speak for him, right?

He does care about us that much to kill his son, publish a book about it, so you don't have to go to hell, but just showing a real sign, actually more signs so there should not be a doubt is too much to ask? ...

Can I have some ketchup on it? And make it a double please. My girl might be pregnant. ..
>>
>>19018910
You want to be wise and smart. Find out yourself, you won't believe me if I told you.
>>
File: Melchizedek_Cup.jpg (40KB, 361x480px) Image search: [Google]
Melchizedek_Cup.jpg
40KB, 361x480px
>Melchizedek (even some freemasons recognize the God of Israel....their explanations having something to do with the person of Melchizedek)
>>
>>19019098
Sounds like an idiotic cop out.
>>
>>19018481
It isn't black mold that's controlling us. It's candida fungus. Fuckin newbies.
>>
>>19019112
Show me your irrefutable proof, I was made an animal by God remember. I rely on sight, hearing and touch to process info. Show me your best but no bible verses because holy books are poorly written, often re-translated/mistranslated over and over to the point where the original intent was lost or was false prophecy from Satan to begin with

And btw all modern doomsday propecies about yahwe didn't come true and their standard reason is "oh it was Satan that time"

God's allowed evil to take over and now I will be punished for not knowing the truth, because evil obscured it from me? God never bothered to be clear so I never bothered to believe and that's on him
>>
11:1Now faith is assurance of things hoped for, a conviction of things not seen.

11:2For therein the elders had witness borne to them.

11:3By faith we understand that the worlds have been framed by the word of God, so that what is seen hath not been made out of things which appear.

11:4By faith Abel offered unto God a more excellent sacrifice than Cain, through which he had witness borne to him that he was righteous, God bearing witness in respect of his gifts: and through it he being dead yet speaketh.

11:5By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and he was not found, because God translated him: for he hath had witness borne to him that before his translation he had been well-pleasing unto God:

11:6And without faith it is impossible to be well-pleasing unto him; for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that seek after him.

11:7By faith Noah, being warned of God concerning things not seen as yet, moved with godly fear, prepared an ark to the saving of his house; through which he condemned the world, and became heir of the righteousness which is according to faith.

11:8By faith Abraham, when he was called, obeyed to go out unto a place which he was to receive for an inheritance; and he went out, not knowing whither he went.

11:9By faith he became a sojourner in the land of promise, as in a land not his own, dwelling in tents, with Isaac and Jacob, the heirs with him of the same promise:

11:10for he looked for the city which hath the foundations, whose builder and maker is God.

11:11By faith even Sarah herself received power to conceive seed when she was past age, since she counted him faithful who had promised:

11:12wherefore also there sprang of one, and him as good as dead, so many as the stars of heaven in multitude, and as the sand, which is by the sea-shore, innumerable.
>>
>>19019180
>does not believe the bible.
>still blames Satan.

do you even realize your own standpoint?
>>
>>19019186
this is Hebrews 11... sorry if it is hard for non-Engrish speakers to read the Engrish versions
>>
>>19019186
Not even an original reply. You must be hopeless.
Why don't you just eat your bible and shit it out so you can finally say it stinks?
>>
File: Jerusalem-of-Gold.jpg (132KB, 740x487px) Image search: [Google]
Jerusalem-of-Gold.jpg
132KB, 740x487px
11:13These all died in faith, not having received the promises, but having seen them and greeted them from afar, and having confessed that they were strangers and pilgrims on the earth.

11:14For they that say such things make it manifest that they are seeking after a country of their own.

11:15And if indeed they had been mindful of that country from which they went out, they would have had opportunity to return.

11:16But now they desire a better country, that is, a heavenly: wherefore God is not ashamed of them, to be called their God; for he hath prepared for them a city.

11:17By faith Abraham, being tried, offered up Isaac: yea, he that had gladly received the promises was offering up his only begotten son;

11:18even he to whom it was said, In Isaac shall thy seed be called:

11:19accounting that God is able to raise up, even from the dead; from whence he did also in a figure receive him back.

11:20By faith Isaac blessed Jacob and Esau, even concerning things to come.

11:21By faith Jacob, when he was dying, blessed each of the sons of Joseph; and worshipped, leaning upon the top of his staff.

11:22By faith Joseph, when his end was nigh, made mention of the departure of the children of Israel; and gave commandment concerning his bones.
>>
Yahwe is either the biggest cunt in the multiverse or Christians are really nihilistic

>show concern for creation and our own consciousness
>get demonized for it
>"bitch was asking for it"
>>
File: 2.jpg (65KB, 512x349px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
65KB, 512x349px
11:23By faith Moses, when he was born, was hid three months by his parents, because they saw he was a goodly child; and they were not afraid of the king's commandment.

11:24By faith Moses, when he was grown up, refused to be called the son of Pharaoh's daughter;

11:25choosing rather to share ill treatment with the people of God, than to enjoy the pleasures of sin for a season;

11:26accounting the reproach of Christ greater riches than the treasures of Egypt: for he looked unto the recompense of reward.

11:27By faith he forsook Egypt, not fearing the wrath of the king: for he endured, as seeing him who is invisible.

11:28By faith he kept the passover, and the sprinkling of the blood, that the destroyer of the firstborn should not touch them.

11:29By faith they passed through the Red sea as by dry land: which the Egyptians assaying to do were swallowed up.

11:30By faith the walls of Jericho fell down, after they had been compassed about for seven days.

11:31By faith Rahab the harlot perished not with them that were disobedient, having received the spies with peace.

11:32And what shall I more say
>>
>>19018576

Nobody gives a fk if you believe it or not, your the posting in a thread talking about religion you fking neckbeard
>>
>>19019206
I'm not blaming Satan, retard. The clergy predict doomsday like every 5 years and when it doesn't happen say the prophecy was a lie from Satan

What good even are the clergy. If they do predict correctly finally it'll be from sheer volume of constant failure

Learn to read
>>
>>19019110
Melchizedek are the bringers of the love of the Heavenly Father.
>>
>>19019058
What a cuck
>>
>>19019180
Had God not allowed us to be evil, we would not have free will.

Do you want a Father that lets you live your life, or helicopter parents you?
>>
File: bogdanoff.jpg (27KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
bogdanoff.jpg
27KB, 480x360px
>>19018465
there is so much you have yet to understand OP. I can be your guide, if you wish.
>>
>>19019275
I would expect SOME parenting. Did your dad abuse you?

Yahwe is the most neglectful father ever. He dumps us with mom for 90 years then expects a Christmas card
>>
>>19019269
christians are retarded
somewhere in the bible i remember reading "no man will be able to predict the day of christ's coming"

t. christian
>>
>>19019289
96:1.3.1. Yahweh was the god of the southern Palestinian tribes, who associated this concept of deity with Mount Horeb, the Sinai volcano. Yahweh was merely one of the hundreds and thousands of nature gods which held the attention and claimed the worship of the Semitic tribes and peoples.
>>
>>19019284
Please. I need a mentor.
>>
>>19018576
>Only the truth can answer this perpetual "hurrr I a shill I got all the answers" slinging that goes on on /x/, it's not helpful.

Disregarding the rest of your post, this shit you identify is cancer that keeps /x/ moving.
I also hate the shitty, low IQ, syncretic revelations that anon's spew so frequently. I especially hate the verification that other's deem these shitty hypotheses with.
However, without it, the community would crawl along a deathly slow speed.
But I do wish that when compelled, the two or three paragraphs being shared would actually be well thought out, well informed. They seem to be developed over the mere smoking of a bowl by a twenty somethings do-nothing anomic who's straddling schizophrenia. Never went to school, never finished a spiritual text, has the depth of a kiddie pool
>>
>>19019289
You got parenting, it was the teachings of Jesus, it was your parents, you got a conscience. If you know Right from Wrong, you got the guidance you need.
>>
>>19018481
WHAT ABOUT THE GOO THREAD? ARCHIVE?
>>
>>19019308
Whatever his name is. If he's everything it doesn't matter. I can call him God or yahwe or Satan or Kaio-sama. Why why does he care if the intent is there.

Why did you ignore what I said in favour of complaining what I called him

And why do you all have daddy issues
>>
>>19019328
Other people's right from wrong is different

If you were correct thered be no war but everyone follows their own moral compass
>>
>>19018640
haha christianity.... You do know christianity is the mystery babylon in revelations? A religion stitched together from what came before it.
Backed by the most bloodthirsty demans on the planet, the vatican aka synagouge of satan
>>
>>19019308
....is there any really solid evidence to support this?
>>
>>19019320
with all the shills, no way /x/ would ever slow down m8
>>
>>19019328
good post, anon
>>
>>19019333
can you link this thread?
>>
>>19019275
Are you asking if I would rather not be conscious and self-aware? Because the answer is yes. Consciousness is for the birds.
>>
>>19019354
93:4.6.The seven commandments promulgated by Melchizedek were patterned along the lines of the ancient Dalamatian supreme law and very much resembled the seven commands taught in the first and second Edens. These commands of the Salem religion were:
93:4.7.1. You shall not serve any God but the Most High Creator of heaven and earth.
93:4.8.2. You shall not doubt that faith is the only requirement for eternal salvation.
93:4.9.3. You shall not bear false witness.
93:4.10.4. You shall not kill.
93:4.11.5. You shall not steal.
93:4.12.6. You shall not commit adultery.
93:4.13.7. You shall not show disrespect for your parents and elders.
>>
>>19019334
0:2.6.GOD is a word symbol designating all personalizations of Deity. The term requires a different definition on each personal level of Deity function and must be still further redefined within each of these levels, as this term may be used to designate the diverse co-ordinate and subordinate personalizations of Deity; for example: the Paradise Creator Sons—the local universe fathers.
0:2.7.The term God, as we make use of it, may be understood:
0:2.8.By designation—as God the Father.
0:2.9.By context—as when used in the discussion of some one deity level or association. When in doubt as to the exact interpretation of the word God, it would be advisable to refer it to the person of the Universal Father.
0:2.10.The term God always denotes personality. Deity may, or may not, refer to divinity personalities.
>>
>>19019424
God's your persona?
>>
>>19019447

0:2.12.1. God the Father—Creator, Controller, and Upholder. The Universal Father, the First Person of Deity.
0:2.13.2. God the Son—Co-ordinate Creator, Spirit Controller, and Spiritual Administrator. The Eternal Son, the Second Person of Deity.
0:2.14.3. God the Spirit—Conjoint Actor, Universal Integrator, and Mind Bestower. The Infinite Spirit, the Third Person of Deity.
0:2.15.4. God the Supreme—the actualizing or evolving God of time and space. Personal Deity associatively realizing the time-space experiential achievement of creature-Creator identity. The Supreme Being is personally experiencing the achievement of Deity unity as the evolving and experiential God of the evolutionary creatures of time and space.
0:2.16.5. God the Sevenfold—Deity personality anywhere actually functioning in time and space. The personal Paradise Deities and their creative associates functioning in and beyond the borders of the central universe and power-personalizing as the Supreme Being on the first creature level of unifying Deity revelation in time and space. This level, the grand universe, is the sphere of the time-space descension of Paradise personalities in reciprocal association with the time-space ascension of evolutionary creatures.
>>
>>19019451
0:2.17.6. God the Ultimate—the eventuating God of supertime and transcended space. The second experiential level of unifying Deity manifestation. God the Ultimate implies the attained realization of the synthesized absonite-superpersonal, time-space-transcended, and eventuated-experiential values, co-ordinated on final creative levels of Deity reality.
0:2.18.7. God the Absolute—the experientializing God of transcended superpersonal values and divinity meanings, now existential as the Deity Absolute. This is the third level of unifying Deity expression and expansion. On this supercreative level, Deity experiences exhaustion of personalizable potential, encounters completion of divinity, and undergoes depletion of capacity for self-revelation to successive and progressive levels of other-personalization. Deity now encounters, impinges upon, and experiences identity with, the Unqualified Absolute.
>>
>>19018465
Ancient humans and breakaway civilization humans whose allegiance is to all humans. They have better programs of forcing eternal life by the technologies they access.
>>
>>19018465
We talking about Cicada? I'm pretty sure it's a some CIA shit. I think you all are just jumping to conclusions.
>>
File: 1480176310375.gif (3MB, 377x372px) Image search: [Google]
1480176310375.gif
3MB, 377x372px
>>19019320
>has the depth of a kiddie pool
lmfao
>>
>>19018905
If you read their post, you certainly did not understand it.
>>
>>19018465
>they are recruiting the best minds all across the world, which they need a totally globalized and homogenous population to attain

Wrong. There's no need of homogeneization for scientific advancement.

What happens is they communicate with the only ayy lmaos willing to talk to them, in Antarctica. The tips they receive like "develop global consciousness" and "see past borders and differences" get misinterpreted by their atrophied and desperate thinking-mechanisms and the end result is the world.
Thread posts: 83
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.