[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does /x/ own any guns, and do you believe guns would be effe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: Fuck the keeblers, elf war now.jpg (824KB, 3419x2454px) Image search: [Google]
Fuck the keeblers, elf war now.jpg
824KB, 3419x2454px
Does /x/ own any guns, and do you believe guns would be effective at defending yourself against spooks?
http://www.strawpoll.me/12978794

I notice a lot of stories of people talking about situations that happened to them on this board that could be easily prevented if the poster just had a CCW.
>>
How the fuck is a gun gonna protect me against a spooky ghost or demon or whatever? Any paranormal beast that's able to do actual harm to you isn't gonna be driven off by a worldly object like a handgun and would likely just get pissed off if you shot at it.
>>
You need an electric gun or plasma cannon.
>>
>>19017969
Sure but there's plenty of stories around here about some spooky animal in the woods or some weird dude stalking them that probably wouldn't handle a few shots center of mass very well.
>>
I own a FAL and an m16a1 ar clone that I take with me inawoods.
I wouldn't worry about any spooks though. Lions are your only real threat.
>>
A .40, would use magic to defend myself against spooks though.
>>
>>19017930
guns are just a power replacement for impotent and cowardly people
gun ownership has no benefit other than making a bunch of overweight boys feel though
there's no evidence to show it prevents crime or saves lives. in fact, the opposite is true
barring accidents (which are ridiculously common) gun ownership seems to turn these wanks into idiots who think a gun will protect them from anything so they do something stupid and end up dead anyway

so unless you are famous, rich, or pissing off the wrong people. you don't need one
>>
Nice try, FBI
>>
>>19018241
Then suddenly, a spooky ghost negro comes into his house and steals his anime figures and occult books.
>>
>>19018241
Well, they are incredibly useful for hunting, which I'm sure your liberal faggot ass thinks is 'unnecessary' because 'muh grocery store,' but some people prefer to kill their own meat and know where it somes from, and others prefer to have it fed poison and bludgeoned to death by somebody else.

Also, I have two cousins who would be dead right now if they did not keep a gun in their home.
~t. liberal
>>
>>19018241
They have saved lives many, many times. Good bait.
>>
>>19018241
Fuck off. People in my country get killed by armed criminals and dont even get to try and defend themselves, fuck you, faggot.
>>
>>19017930
Anyone else remember that episode of A Haunting were that guy was in his kitchen and a ghost started to come up the stairs from the basement?

Motherfucker pulls a 45. out of random cabinet and opens fire on the ghost. It must have worked because the ghost went away after that.
>>
File: 123431243124.png (168KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
123431243124.png
168KB, 300x300px
>>19018438
>a 45.
Well yeah, of course the ghost will go away when there's no house left to haunt
>>
>>19017930
useless.
a spirit gun would be kind of an embodiment of desire, enough to maybe scare off an entity.
There are also rites in voodoo that allow you to summon guns when drawing them on the ground. But only to cause bloodshed.
also leave that elf girl alone, faggot :_:
>>
File: 1483489194301.png (505KB, 536x943px) Image search: [Google]
1483489194301.png
505KB, 536x943px
>>19018555
Filthy keebler sympathizer, knife ears are not your friends.
>>
>>19018438
The Summerwind episode? The locals say that the wife's father made it all up and the ghost shit didn't happened until after he published a book about Summerwind.

I can't why a ghost would be afraid of a gun. And most of the testimonials I've read about innawoods creatures generally have mixed results from trying to shoot the spoop (at best).
>>
>>19017969
Guns will absolutely kill demons. Not ghosts, but it'd have to be a damn powerful ghost or you a very weak person for one to actually hurt you either.

>>19018241
Fear is the only reason to make a post like this. You have no self confidence or else you would want a gun to protect yourself from all those "idiot wanks" who have them.

>>19019090
Your skinwalkers, fleshgaits, gooseberry grabbers and etc will go down in a hail of bullets too - if you can hit 'em. Harder than it sounds but notice how nobody armed ever vanishes either so I'm inclined to think they protect as a discouraging factor.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.