[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dream thread Any fucked up dreams? >In a car on the highway

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 3

File: Dream.jpg (40KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
Dream.jpg
40KB, 600x800px
Dream thread

Any fucked up dreams?

>In a car on the highway
>With a brother and sister who I don't know/ not related to
>Girl has a baby
>Sudden feeling that we are being chased
>We speed up
>Guy in a motorcycle shoots 2 tires
>He fucks off
>We calmly pull over then run inside a busy building for safety
>People leaving the building, just the 4 of us and a couple of strangers in there
>Sister gives baby to her brother
>Comes up to me and kisses me, starts to comfort me
>"Anon, your baby is fine"
>Wtf, that's my kid? I thought to myself
>His sister tells me to go get the police
>Go and head towards the police station
>Dream turns into a nightmare
>Fucked up figure is coming closer
>I freeze in fear
>Heart begins to palpitate and breathe heavily
>Realised I can wake up from this nightmare
>Third person, felt real and thought I actually woke up
>Saw a very sick version of me nearly dead
>Woke up feeling week and my heart was beating hard

Pretty sure my heart was going to give up on me. I have cardiomyopathy and wake up with dreams like this all the time. Figure was similar to that with a fucked up female voice. I don't have any kids btw.
>>
Heart failure patients tend do die in their sleep. I wonder if it's because they get spooked and get a heart attack or just from too much shock.
>>
I think dream, or rather nightmare I had, months ago, has more to it than it seems.I dreamt of Leviathan, yes the mythological sea monster hwich has been depicted in various forms but in my nightmare was hunting me.

I could feel and knew it was him, it never spoke, it was more monster like than anything. Are you interested?
>>
>>19016699
certainly, green text if you can.
>>
>>19016709
Some of my dreams are psychological responses from outside personal problems I've had in life. Some others, which are too vivid, are sometimes "magical". My most detailed nightmares happen here, because I am in terror everytime. So I go to sleep like 2 months ago and this happens:

>nightmare begins, it was twilight
>kinda "appear" waking up in what would seem a ship room.
>But this "ship" or "boat" had something peculiar on it, i could see the sky, it was with no roof of any kind, kinda like old ships at sea.
>I, in my nightmare, appear waking up, sensing a terror and some "coldness" I've never witnessed before
>Inmediately, I spot Leviathan, crawling about 2 meters away from me, circling the ship, in a very dark blue sea, while its skin looked dark as black, but not too dark, but it was shiny like midnight blue against the water and just enough sunlight to see it
>I freeze, shivering in some white covers, I was trying to get up, but I discarded the idea when I inmediately knew who I was with.
>Leviathan circled 3 times, kinda like between looking at me and getting a "feeling" on the ship, like when predator toys with its prey
>2 really thin grey baby snakes come toward me, I freak out and they try to bit me, I grabbed suddenly and unconsciously like a syringe, and stab them in fear.
>I bleed, and the snakes too bled, and I felt a dread never before.
>I kinda black out and then wake up, panicked at what I have dreamt.

My nightmares are really detailed and are kinda hyperalistic in many ways and "magical" in others but this nightmare took the prize. In many years I havent dreamt a nightmare of a collossal kind like this one. After the nightmare I began searching about Leviathan again, I've felt something is missing and I do not know what it is, or what I should do, I've read that sometimes these "mystical creatures" can represent parts of ourselves, like kinda Leviathan is in Chaos Magic and the like because it comes from the "chaotic waters of the sea".
>>
>>19016753
That's very interesting, I dream about the ocean once in a while. Never see any sea creatures but I just have the sense one is close by. Never encountered any yet. Just an uneasy feeling and I don't want to find out what it is yet.
>>
>>19016780
Leviathan as you know OP, is also the demon that comes from the subconscious mind.

So many messages. One of my favorite colors is blue.

But you know, its hard to explain to someone else how I FELT, and WHAT I felt, into such a degree, its like im living another life, thats how real it gets for me.

And it was a mix between sea snake and sea fish "monster", the looks of it. It was really fucking intense. It was really intense there is not a day goes by that I remember that nightmare.
>>
>>19016797
Not to mention what you see. I've seen some examples of the creature your talking about, spooky af. Hope you can seek it soon.
>>
>>19016753
It could also be Tiamat or Apsu.
Leviathan would be bigger than you can ever imagine.
>>
Ever since I've been writing in my dream journal to help me lucid dream my dreams have been getting more and more realistic and less nightmareish, which is not what I wanted at all. Is my brain trying to trick me the more I write.
halp /x/ i want to go back
>>
I posted this recently in a "scariest thing you experienced" thread that's still up, but the story is kind of relevant here, so I'll post it without the clearly distracting part of it.

So, I never really told anyone but my closest friend about this, because of reasons that will most likely be clear from the first line of greentext.

>I dreamt about having sex with my sister (first time this had happened, I ever fantasized about her)
>still in dream I orgasm and cum I'm my sister
>woken up from the dream by my phone ringing
>it's my mom telling me that my sister was now pregnant (this wasn't really a shock since she had been married for years before this)
>Kept thinking that coincidence was strange, but only just that, a coincidence
>fast forward nine months
>my nephew is born, everyone says he looks just like me
>throughout his life (barely six) my sister sometimes uses my name instead of his because he acted so much like me at that age (my sister is eight years older and was practically a second mother to me
>my mother also mixed up his name with mine for the same reasons.
>he's started to look like his dad now, but his mannerisms, speaking habits, emotional state, awkwardness around strangers and extremely talkative to people he knows

I can't help but think that he may be my spirit child.
>>
Had a pretty neat one fairly recently
>Be professional photographer working with a ground of scientist (not my profession in real life)
>We're studying the arctic
>Scientist come across something extremely strange
>Massive cave under the ice filled with a giant river of lava, Mayan-esque architecture everywhere
>Taking photographs while scientists are all discussing the ruins
>Aim camera at the river off lava
>As I do this see giant thing jump out of the river and fall back in
>All the scientists heard or saw it out the corner of their eyes, we all rush to the edge of the platform we're standing on
>Suddenly more things start jumping out of the water
>Giant, armoured worm like creatures will occasionally throw themselves out of the lava only to fall back in
>We're all in absolute awe, talking about how this will be the greatest scientific discovery of centuries

I was reading at the Mountains of Madness fairly recently before the dream so that probably had a lot to do with it, neat though.
>>
>dream I'm in my mum's house
>walk into sister's room
>see sister sleeping in her bed and feel terrified
>tell her to wake up
>bed starts to slam against ceiling, crushing her
>I start to scream as it speeds up
>girlfriend wakes me up because I was groaning in my sleep

Fuck dreams.
>>
>>19017570
Don't you realize what the dream means
>Sister getting smashed in her bed after you try to wake her up
Ya gotta fuck your sister man
>>
>>19016649
When I was a kid I used to have a recurring nightmare where my family would gang up on me, strap me to the dinner table, and cut me open from my lower stomach to my neck, prying my ribs apart. They would then all start to eat my innards while I lay there screaming until I woke up.
>>
>Aware I'm dreaming but can't do anything
>A woman in a white dress with bare feet is in front of me with long dark hair, skin pale like a corpse and her face is a little sunken in
>She has red eyes and she smiles at me
>Feel creeped out
>She reaches a hand up to her face and tears an eye out with her bare hands.
>Still smiling as blood pours out of her eye and the eye in her hand is covered in gore
>Both eyes are still looking at me, the eye in her hand positioned to do so
>I backstep and she drops the eye in her hand
>She starts walking to me and says "Would you like a red eye too?"
>Wake up just as she's near enough to tear my eye(s) out

Thanks brain
>>
File: pit.jpg (32KB, 550x356px) Image search: [Google]
pit.jpg
32KB, 550x356px
Here's another story. I moved out to my grandparents for a college course. By the mid terms I was getting severely sick and not sure what was going on to my body.

>Go to bed at my usual time 11:30
>Fall asleep eventually
>Can tell this is a dream, I can see myself in third person
>Hear a distorted hissing noise whispering, getting closer
>White figure comes to the edge of my bed
>Can feel something cold slowly sit down by my feet
>Can't move, can't scream or do anything
>As I jolt up from my sleep and regain consciousness the thing disappears
>Took me forever to fall back asleep
>Slept with the light on for a week or so
>Even brought my grandparents dog into the room to sleep with me

Fuck sleep paralysis. Pic related, almost looked like her except she had white long hair
>>
>>19016649
When i was a kid i had a nightmare where my mom and dad were kidnapped by sheeva from MK and some other unknown figures and they left in a pick up truck to a old house on a hill and tortured them while i sat helpless crying at the bottom of the hill
>>
>>19016939
Oh god, do yourself and your family a favour and never mention that while you're drunk during christmas.
>>
>>19016649
Yeah. I have fucked up dreams nearly every night. Latest:
>In a field, (fenced by wire?) next to a river.
>Lots of people around (festival or something i guess)
>Notice people unloading and handing out packages from a hatch in a (grounded ufo or something? wtf?) on other side of field.
>Packages are some kind of food
>People start eating obliviously
>They start screaming in agony and stagger to river
>They start collectively vomiting huge volumes of thick, brightly colored goop into river.
>I get handed package
>Food looks like tapioca pearls
>Despite horror in front of me, am strangely compelled to eat
>Must eat this substance....
>Tastes like paint smells, but eat it all quickly
>Mouth, throat and stomach on chemical fire, in agony now
>Start groaning, unable to scream though the pain, need relief
>I stagger to riverbank and start vomiting thick streams of blue goop into water
>Sweet relief, this feels right, this feels good
>Look at guy next to me, he's grinning at me like a madman, eyes wild
>Thick pink sludge still dropping in clods from his mouth
>Now terrified, i realise i probably look the same to him
>I grab something sharp off the ground (knife? rock?)
>Drive it into grinning fools temple
>His head collapses inward like an empty husk
>Sickly yellow goop starts gushing from the new wound
>Resigned to my fate, I fall on my knees and resume vomiting blue goop into the river...
GF wakes me up. Thank fuck she does sometimes. I'm generally a very lucid dreamer, but when things go dark, some nightmares I just cant wake from. I genuinely think I might possibly die of fright one day. It's equally terrifying and exhilerating. I fucking love my nightmares.
>>
>>19021406
That sounds cool as shit. You should start dream writing or something. Makes for good surrealist horror.
>>
From a long time ago

> in a house in the woods
> Calvin and Hobbs esque snow goons attacking
> they're become more and more human like
> breach the house
> cornered
> man in a suit steps through them towards me
> bit shimmery, not solid at all
> starts telling me he's been without form for so long
> needs my help, a partnership
> just need to let him in
> know it's a dream by now
> tell him no
> can't wake up
> man gets angry
>begins screaming at me 'LET ME IN'
> world starts crumbling to blackness around us
> balled up on the last bit of earth left saying no
> his screaming is so loud it eventually wakes me up
> ears ringing even after I wake up

For weeks I was pretty positive I wouldn't have woken up if I said yes

Or maybe I did say yes and he's just waiting behind my eyes
>>
>>19016697
I have pectus excavatum and cardiac arrhythmia... sometimes I wake up sweating and out of breath, with my heart beating really hard.

I'm afraid this will be the end of me some day... though I think it's better than going off in a gruesome way, maybe...

I don't know, the thought scares me a lot.
It didn't bother me much when I was younger for some reason, but the older I get the worse the THOUGHTS become, but not the condition itself.

I wonder why
>>
>>19016649
>Pretty sure my heart was going to give up on me. I have cardiomyopathy and wake up with dreams like this all the time.

Hey OP, refer to my post here -> >>19021633

I have a different problem but the ''end results'' are sort of the same to yours.

How do you deal with it? do you think much about it? Does it scare you too?
>>
i had this dream today kinda strange
>talk with friend in living room about stuff
>some FBI agent enters my house with a 11 year old kid(some kinda serial killer)
>asked agent "why did you arrest a kid?"
>he said he was a suspect
>he enters my room , closes the door and shoots the kid in the head
>hear shots , go to bathroom
>some kinda pipe on a ceiling and body fluids are raining into bath
>i put some acid so it won't stink and " muh spiritis"
>walk into living room
>got pushed by a ghost
>oh shit that kid haunted my house
>say at loud "faggot get the fuck out of my property"
>it's not him it's a female ghosts
>they started to push me eventually they grabbed me and we flew into some kinda skyscrapper and watched the Exorcist together

literally had a date with female ghosts in my dream
>>
>>19016649
I've got a few midly spoopy ones -
>be in my old neighborhood
>i'm a kid in the dream
>was just hanging around outside
>a whole bunch of golf carts driven by dudes with hard hats and lab coats pull into every driveway on the block
>a group of guys in 1980's mopp gear (military gas masks and chemical suits) walk down the road shortly after
>go back inside my house
>fucking water is pouring upwards from nowhere in the corner of the living room
>try to get online and tell my friend
>dream transitions shortly after

here's another
>dream shows this spaceship, which sorta looked like the captured one from independence day in this large warehouse
>spaceship begins to run, levitating out of the warehouse
>scene switch to shot of spaceship flying over city
>scene switch to my pov in some random neighborhood
>sky is like a dark greenish-grey, like a thunderstorm was about to happen
>there is a van in the backyard with a group of people
>they're deciding whether or not to nuke the city in the distance to stop the spaceship
>they give me the detonator box for some fuck all reason
>decide to activate the nuke
>some of the people around seem annoyed at me
>fuck it
>shouts "BY THE GOD-EMPRESS" and presses the button
>there was no flash, just a mushroom cloud that fucking shoots of into the heavens fast as the exposion howls
>the shockwave finally reaches us, I manage to cling to a clothesline pole while everything else gets blown away like gmod ragdolls
>"IT'S BEAUTIFUL, IT'S BEAUTIFUL"
>explosion dies down, scene transitions to inside some random house with my mother
>i'm pleading with her to get a geiger counter and iodine tablets for the impending fallout, but she seems generally indifferent and unworried
>scene switch to some backyard area
>my family members are gathered around a minivan's trunk, unloading picnic supplies and food
>still terrified as fuck about the impending radiation, but nobody seems to acknowledge that a fucking nuke was recently set off
>>
>>19021097
Believe me I never want to. I have mentioned that I dreamt of my sister the day I was told of his conception, but left out the key element for obvious reasons.
>>
>>19016649
Living one right now
>>
bampy
>>
>In a temple/catherdral of light and color
>I am receiving a title of honor
>There are hundreds of beings around me all look strange and alien
>At the climax of the event the group is attacked by many legged dead looking beings with armor embedded in their bodies
> My first thought is to ascend the levels of the cathedral for help
>I levitate quickly through many levels of reptilian beings
> When I reach the top level I instantly feel like I am intruding and in grave danger
>There is a long golden walkway suspended above a vast chasm
>At the end sits a huge snake with an iridescent body so bright I can barely look at it with a human face
>In my head I knew it was called the world snake
>I could feel its anger over the intrusion but I begged it for help
> one of the dead things appeared and the world snake smote it
>>
I have plenty of fucked up dreams, but they're all about real stuff like gang violence and war.
>>
File: bet1.jpg (18KB, 550x394px) Image search: [Google]
bet1.jpg
18KB, 550x394px
>>19016649
>10 yo me
>"wake up" from parents bed and walk to living room
>2 m height blue aliens are breaking into my house, very similar to pic related
>blows my dads head off with their super tech gun
>wake up
15 years after still haunts me
>>
>find myself in my school gymnasium
>Start to feel very out of it, realize I've been drugged
>Had the impression it was a psychedelic administered through the air
>A friend of mine and the Asian woman from Lost attempt to guide me to a safe place
>Decide I wanna go home, Asian lady offers to drive
>We crash, reset like a video game. Repeat X3
>I tell her I'll get home myself and take a motorcycle
>Men in all black riding those ninja motorcycles kill me with guns Repeat X3
>I decide to stay in this nice wooden gift shop area, lay down
>Suddenly I feel a sharp pain in my foot and cannot stand.
>A man dressed in a suit along with what appeared to be swat team come in
>Man dressed in the suit holds my foot up to show me there's a tranq dart in it, a rather large one
>He then begins to press and wiggle it around in the sole of my foot
>Does this while forcing me to watch the swat guys beat up kids and my school and he tells me it's my fault
>Then out if nowhere multiple small children are brought out naked (non-sexualize context)
>Man forced me to watch while children are shot with dart that electrocute them and cause them to seize and spasm
>Tells me "you could've stopped all this" X3
>Suddenly realize it's all because I advocate for naturopathic medicine and spiritual use of entheogens

Not sure what it means but it fucked me up senpai
>>
>>19022653
You have a foot fetish, and an electrocution fetish.

Oh and you want to bang kids.
>>
I don't usually remember dreams, but this one shocked me so I remember it clearly.
>Sitting in local restaurant alone eating dinner
>It's pretty packed but the atmosphere in the room feels kind of off; no one talks much
>Suddenly a man enters, looks around frantically
>I think he is in a hurry to do something
>Grabs someone from the next table, a kid about 15 years old maybe
>He pulls out a knife, I know he is cutting the kid but I can't see it because a crowd has gathered around them
>The other patrons look visibly frightened but no one cries out/ does anything to stop him
>When he has finished I see that he has cut the skin completely off the front half of kid's body from the face down to the torso
>Funnily enough, the kid doesn't appear to have any muscles or bones underneath, anything inside the body really except blood.
>I can see a lot of bright red blood in the body through the perfect hole he has cut, but it just sits right at the rim and doesn't flow out. No stains on anything
>Body is perfectly arranged, face up, arms at sides
>I remember that the kid made no effort to scream or throw off the attacker in any way, just accepted it
>The crowd doesn't disperse, just stands there and stares
>>
>>19016649
mine's not fucked up but kinda weird, happened 2 nights ago
>in a dense forest, like in Siberia or Canada.
>at night, no moon, pitch black
>only had a torch to navigate
>really lost, had no idea where to go
>suddenly hears a howling
>wtf that's a wolf, i should keep moving
>hears growling in front of me
>scared af
>tried to illuminate with my torchlight
>that's a wolf
>fur's color is white to silver
>it has blue eyes, stares at me with predatory eyes
>can't move at all, too scared to think and moving
>the wolf slowly walking towards me
>like i am its prey
>its like the wolf will strike at me at that very moment
>the wolf starts wiggling its tail, tongues out, looks happy
>wait what is this wolf is actually tamed or what?
>doesn't matter, i am not eaten by wolf
>actually navigates through the forest with my new companion
>when i almost arrive at the end of the forest, i woke up

damn what a dream, i think its not a mere dream, but there's something is coming to me.
>>
Alright, I've got two.

When I was 4-5
>Parents take me to burger king
>Eat tendies kids meal and scamper up into the playplace
>crawling around on hands and knees through tunnels, head into a long, dimly lit dark red tunnel
>little girl my age rounds the corner ahead of me and crawls up to me
>looks up at me
>brilliant blue eyes, silver hair, black rose hairclip, skin white as snow
>kisses me
>I what hard
>smiles and says "I'll be waiting for you"
>wake up confused and embarrassed

Not scary, but I remember it often. Did I meet my soulmate or something? I haven't dreamt of her since and it really sticks out in my early memories.

A few years ago
>Wake up groggy in a tree stand, sun not quite up
>Dim morning twilight, must've spent the night up here
>I need to get back to the cabin, people must be worried
>Climb down, realize I don't know where in the woods I am
>Snow everywhere
>Climb back up to look for landmarks
>Nothing, guess I'll just follow this frozen stream then
>Go to climb back down, hear something move in the woods behind me
>Freeze on the ladder and look back over my shoulder
>Wolves running through forest past me
>Wow, that's pretty coo-
>Something huge and twisted up lumbering after them
>Stops dead and turns toward me
>Blood runs cold, can't move
>It picks up a huge rock and bolts for me
>Wake up in a cold sweat

I've never hunted a day in my life, what does that even mean?
>>
well
it's been a while
but anyway

this one time that i wa really tired, i slept for 12-14hours when i was 16
and i lived about 2 years in the dream
like, when i woke up, it was like i had been asleep for 2 years, and i remembered all from the dream like it happened in real life

crazy shit, must have been the most anabolic of rem sleeps
>>
>>19022914
I'm actually really grossed out by feet
>>
A few days again I had a dream

>be me on computer
>feel like someones with me
>look to my right and see a bloody man in the mirror
>look to my left he was not there
>he reaches out and his hand appears only.
>he writes in blood "I can feel your pain"
>I reach out and grab his hand
>he fully appears in front of me after and says "I'm apart of you now"

Am I haunted now or something?
>>
>>19016649
>have this same occurring dream at least twice a month
>walking though class halls
>cant remember what class i go to next
>or i worry about not passing a class and skipping assignment
Ive been out of highschool for 5 years now Why the fuck does this keep happening?
>>
>>19016939
Wtf you telepathically impregnated you sister?
>>
Had a weird dream tonight and came as soon as I could actually, the weird part was it was the dream was a musical I was viewing in third person
>Main character is a high school loner named Heather
>Town and school is located right on the beach
>Heather thinks the rest of her class are all pieces of shit and she's the only good one
>Class completely alienates her, bullies her, basically hate her and she's a ">tfw no bf" type
>All of this explained through song
>One night while sulking about her shitty life by the ocean something happens
>7 foot tall humanoid creature emerges from the water
>Bipedal, orange scaled humanoid with a long flat tail and a head that's some weird mix of a lizard and an angler fish
>In song introduces himself as Archon (Arkon? Harkon? Don't really remember that well) and tells Heather he will grant her a wonderful life if she only does one small favour for him
>Gives her the power to breath underwater and leads her to a cave in the sea filled with gold, makes her more attractive through magic, etc.
>Tells her there's a catch, she has to lead her classmates to the water periodically so Archon can kill and eat them
>She's hesitant, but decides that most her class deserves it an agrees
>A lot of the in between stuff is blurry to me, all I know is she gets rich and popular, gets a boy friend, and eventually loses it all when it starts to get more clear what a terrible person she is
>Eventually everyone goes right back to alienating her
>In a fit of anger she plans with Archon to kill all her classmates at once
>Heather comes up with a plan to get all her classmates together in a room with a glass floor in the school
>Students gather there to discuss the local disappearance (including her former boyfriend) as she barricades the doors and watches from the window
>Archon starts breaking the floor, grabbing students one by one to drown them and go for another
(cont.)
>>
>>19024501
>When he grabs the third student the rest all take action, grabbing him before he's dragged under and attacking Archon
>Heather is watching this in horror, Archon clawing into one of the more unpopular kids in the class but the rest of the class still banding together to stop him
>She finally realizes that she was the piece of shit the whole time, the rest of the class were decent people alienating her because she was an abhorrent person who deserved it, which is why her life change didn't last very long at all
>She runs off
>Meanwhile Archon is pissed and just breaks the rest of the floor to drown all the students at once
>There's a single exit under the water, which Archon quickly swims through and blocks with a metal bed frame
>All the students start pushing against it, Archon is superhuman strong and starts to give way under the power of all the students
>Out the corner of his eye he sees something
>Heather slowly swims towards him and floats glaring at him with a knife in her hand
>Archon loses it, not used to having things not go exactly as he want them to
>Tosses the bed frame away and swims into the class followed by Heather, he tells the rest of the students to leave and tells Heather that only one of them will leave this room alive (of course, in song)
>There's a fight as the students swim to shore, Heathers takes a lot of nasty cuts and bites but in the end manages to stab Archon in the neck
>Cut to the students on the shore catching their breath
>They see the water turning red near them
>Heather walks out, bleeding badly
>In one finally song weakly tells them she's sorry about everything and says something "both the monsters are dead"
>Succumbs to her wounds, falls over dead right in front of them all

Unfortunately no, I don't remember any of the song lyrics, remembers a bit of the final confrontation between Archon and Heather right when I woke up but lost it in a few minutes. Probably were pretty shit honestly and only sounded good in dream
>>
>>19016649
>Am dream
>Am tell character yo dream yo
>charcter zombie mode
>manifest cigs+weed
>cool yo
>am hover
>cool yo
>am jump of balcony
>dead yo
>am vision fade back
>fk death yo
>am transform god mode
>am rainbow dragon yo
>am see reptilian scum
>gtfo my world yo
>am no reptilian
>am breath much fire much world much cleanse
>much happy yo
>am drag world through god gate
>world ascend yo
dis is the story yet to cum as above as below
>>
>>19016649
Had a few while on mirtazapine. They're completely devoid of useful insight, but you remember them as clear as daylight and are aware and yourself during the experience.

In one I was constantly traveling through collapsing universes in search of a powerful sword.

Another I was at an arctic expedition when a multi-segmented mechanical Wyrm started chasing us and we had a nice trip on skijets.

During another I was trapped in a Minecraft-like hole in the ground with a lot of cartoon characters that I could hop into at will, they regained their previous personalities when I changed to another. We were kinda bored so we built an entire world.

In the most interesting one I was in a biosphere. It was an experiment to see how mankind would treat its environment. From swimming in the ocean to outrunning currents of pollution, to living for a short while with a german family in a nice but modest house, this one is by far the most complex dream I've ever had.

It ended beautifully with me entering a small door behind a chest and arriving to an art gallery where the woman of my dreams was presenting her work. It showed the perfect understanding of blending female and male aspects together and we were overjoyed at finding each other finally. We kissed to music that was still playing in my head when I woke up.

Soppy, I know, but I was going through a rough time and that was quite the trip.
>>
>>19024544
>In one I was constantly traveling through collapsing universes in search of a powerful sword.
dissociation+handler dick get that checked
>>
>>19024551
I was really fucked up back then. Most of my dreams directly reflected what I was feeling. It's all better now.

I also had one other dream in which I was puking a chain of rubber ballons with all my shameful thoughts in front of my whole family, so there was that.

Mirtazapine is weird. I wouldn't recommend it, you wake up like a truck ran over you and it's addictive yet horrible. It was also forced on me.
>>
>>19024551
good diagnostic tho, I'm impressed.
>>
>>19024504
you should turn that into a play or something
>>
>>19024974
Might be copywrite issues considering a lot of it is basically Little Shop Of Horrors only with a magic fish lizard instead of a plant alien (weird considering I haven't watched that movie in years)
>>
>>19016649
>Be me
>Be sleeping
>Have dream that I, armed only with a table leg, am fighting Knight Artorias from Dark Souls
>Somehow I win
>>
I used to have the coolest nightmares but I'm largely over them. The one I remember the most is being in an immaculately clean version of my grandparents basement in the pitch black trying to get somewhere. Then the lights turn on, insanely bright lights, and for some reason my thought is to hit the floor and close my eyes because somehow that would help. I also had lots of nightmares about getting hit by trains although that might've been because my house is right next to the railroad tracks and I was incorporating things from outside my head
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.