[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys. What kind of staple occult books could you recommend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: SIMBOL EUTYUN.jpg (88KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
SIMBOL EUTYUN.jpg
88KB, 540x540px
Hey guys. What kind of staple occult books could you recommend besides the Kybalion?
>>
>>19016608

Tao Te Ching
Falun Gong
Secret Teachings of All Ages
A New Model of the Universe
Prometheus Rising
Low Magick
Corpus Hermeticum
The Fourth Way
Nag Hammadi
The Doctrine of Awakening
Astral Dynamics
Revolt Against the Modern World
Ride the Tiger
Kali Kaula
Visual Magick
Burst of Breath
Chicken Qabalah
Awakened Ground
Sefer Yetzirah
Book 4 Part 1 - Mysticism
Book 4 Part 2 - Magick
Book 4 Part 3 - Magick in Theory and Practice
Book 4 Part 4 - The Law
Liber 6
Liber 777
Liber 111
The Complete Golden Dawn System of Magic
Three Books of Occult Philosophy
The Book of Ceremonial Magick
Psychic Self Defense
The Psychick Bible
Liber Null
Condensed Chaos
Book of Lies
Book of Thoth
78 Degrees of Wisdom
The Tarot of Awakening
The Way of the Crucible
Real Alchemy
Prime Chaos
Liber Kaos
Liber 800
>>
>>19016608
Anything by Ophiel. His intro to the Occult is a good primer on the basics.
>>
>>19016627
Dude that's what I'm talking about. you're the bomb.

>>19016634
You to homie thank you.
>>
>>19016643
No problem. Most of the books the other guy listed can be found in Ape's library. Check /omg/ for a link if you haven't seen it. Also check out Crowley's Liber Aleph. It's cryptic but there are pearls of wisdom throughout.
>>
>>19016662
I've heard of that Crowley homie. What made him so big anyway? First well known public occultist or something?
>>
>>19016665
I've only read several of his works. He has a huge collection of published works. He was dictated the Book of the Law through Aiwass (his HGA of sorts) and created Thelema. He was really knowledgable on the occult and rose through the ranks quickly. There's a lot of disinfo about him (which he encouraged).
>>
>>19016708
I see. Very interesting. I'm looking for a book that talks about breaking old habits and patterns of thinking. Any book in particular you've read that talks about that? Maybe in the list?
>>
>>19016760

Prometheus Rising.
>>
The more I learn about the occult the more it seems to be like psychology with deities added in
>>
>>19016627
That right there is a pretty solid list. It'd take you years to get through that and really grasp it. I'd also throw in Euclids Window. Geometry... It's so common we don't think of it as being occult, but it really is.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.