[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>gnostics who think Lucifer is the good guy and the snake

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 10

>gnostics who think Lucifer is the good guy and the snake brought us
>gnostics who think Yahweh is the snake and Satan but the father is the creator and the one who sent Jesus
>gnostics who think we're totally fucked because Lucifer and Yahweh are just two beings using us as collateral in a cosmic RTS
>gnostics who think there is a higher divine principle than either of them

I don't know who the fuck to believe.

>inb4 KJV
>>
>>19015333
Believe the Holy Bible because it's all true. Jesus confirms reincarnation in there as well. He clearly stated that John the Baptist was Elijah or Elias.

I remember choosing to come back, maybe someday you will too.
>>
File: TheMeltingClock.gif (529KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
TheMeltingClock.gif
529KB, 500x500px
Believe in truth, nice trips.
>>
>>19015564
I don't know because I cant trust a guy who would let Samson kill a shit ton of people to pay off his gambling debts and mauls 42 children with bears. I'm pretty sure I'm at least dualistic to the point where I believe Yahweh and Jesus are entirely separate beings.
>>
>>19015635
Distinct, yet not separate. Jesus was the faithful witness at the beginning of creation.
>>
>>19015333
Don't believe ideas people have created of the world. Seek to know the truth from your own observation and wisdom. Prajna,

Prajñā is often translated as "wisdom", but is closer in meaning to "insight", "discriminating knowledge", or "intuitive apprehension".[1]

jñā can be translated as "consciousness", "knowledge", or "understanding".[web 1]
Pra is an intensifier which can be translated as "higher", "greater", "supreme" or "premium",[web 2] or "being born or springing up",[2] referring to a spontaneous type of knowing.[2]

Use the deeper faculties of mind. Cultivate your inner spirit and discern your own spiritual path.
>>
>>19015333
you have absolutly not clue about the two and what they means besides the badly info and context of the blogs ,forget about which one is good or bad because it depends on your perspective
>>
>>19015333
What if everyone is schizophrenic but since we create the universe, the universe itself has become schizophrenic and all of the above are true. AND since we are schizo, we will NEVER know anything for sure, hence the quantum uncertainty principle.
>>
>>19015665
I have no idea how to do that. I just want to figure out how the guy in Deuteronomy and Leviticus can also be Jesus. and no not in a Trinitarian sense because aint nobody got time for that. I mean why is God going to have a schizophrenic nature? Does it sound like the true gracious and loving God to call himself "jealous"? Its one of the basest dispositions a person can have, jealousy. I think when we recoil at some of the actions of Yahweh in the Old Testament we should see this as the holy spirit moving us to truth, rather than getting our truth from the book. So you are right in that sense.
>>
>>19015713
all of this is because you are confused, god cannot be changed he is perfect or omni potent present and sapient, you are perfect copy of him and the brigh light from wich they live and feed the bad guys that caused babylon or the confusion or mother of all confusion

yhvh is like tron or every movie with a ruler ia and you are on his playground confused at his will, the cube world time cube , man reallity is super fucked up and not for pussys
>>
>>19015786
Yes I'm mostly just grieving my own existence at this point.
>>
>>19015713
pay attention to what is present. perfect knowledge is possible even if you believe your senses are not perfect, because the fact of sensation is indisputably true.

find the second order (virtual) awareness of awareness, within your awareness of an object. from there try to stabilize it, like waves harmonizing. this is how you realize the infinite.
>>
File: 1494160807984.png (181KB, 272x338px) Image search: [Google]
1494160807984.png
181KB, 272x338px
You know I also have to think that the true god would not send a being of compassion and humility such as Siddhartha Gautama to hell simply because he never heard of Jesus.
>>
>>19015635
>I cant trust a guy who would let Samson kill a shit ton of people to pay off his gambling debts and mauls 42 children with bears

Some interesting objective morality you got there
>>
File: imagess.jpg (7KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
imagess.jpg
7KB, 300x168px
>>19015961
its called a conscience it was given to me by God, whoever he is.
>>
>>19015975
oh snap!
>>
>>19015827

> Not knowing about the distinction between general revelation and special revelation

Ayyy brush up on your theology son. If you've heard the message and rejected it or if you are an overall asshole is what gets you in the shit
>>
File: Apu.jpg (5KB, 190x153px) Image search: [Google]
Apu.jpg
5KB, 190x153px
>snek is good guy
>demiurge is depicted as snek

This was confusing enough already gnostics
>>
How do gnostics explain revelations?
>>
>>19015713
I think that the bible was written by spiritually awakened beings that had some very intense life experiences.

I took the jealous god approach to mean that a person who wants to be committed to god has to commit 100%. Moses leading the Isrealites couldn't just take acid or mushrooms one day, be in the god state for 12 hours, then call it a day. A man like that needs to be with the spirit 100% every day all their lives. There were times he slipped up, like hitting the rock, i'm sure most powerful men have to deal with the worst that comes from being human as well as aspiring towards the best.

When you are in that sort of spiritual state, where that realm is open then you also have access to collective karma and all the collective unconscious of man. You can also see the spirits of the ancestors, the collective spirits of various planes of existence, all sorts of information and energy flowing. Sometimes it is very chaotic or destructive.

God needs to destroy things sometimes, because sometimes emotions run so deep, and the hatred is very visceral, that a man in a spiritual state will channel it into destructive effect. This is the power play that ones has between their ego, and the spirit, if one deigns to wage the holy war.

Man must use what faculties are available to him, they are not infallible. Scitzofrenics can be with angels, or demons, or all manner of spirits or delusions. Manic people can be sweet or terrible.

Then you have the spirits that work through us, some are quite terrible. These could be likened to egragores, men believing in devils, evil, there was some very dark sorcery in some places in the ancient world. Peoples practicing spiritually perverted acts against others or the world.

Then the various et factions vying for control, not everything up there was always peaceful. The hatreds of man projected and played out through spirit, or the karma from worlds destroyed and races of beings wiped from existence.
>>
File: 1492244823511.png (300KB, 600x476px) Image search: [Google]
1492244823511.png
300KB, 600x476px
yahwh is a liar and a thief .
he loves our destruction, and fills the jew with hate for earthlings because they are from sirus.
>>
>>19016247
The demiurge could be likened for the urge in man to be gods themselves. The ego seeking to assert its immortality and become a divine being. Kundalini adepts can be terrifying, if they use that power to dominate and destroy. We have not seen that kind of magic in thousands of years. We are given a diverse toolbox. Man loves to play god, to believe that they are god, to act as god, man is in fact a horrible god. Look at the state of our world, and see man is no good at being god. We can't abide the living spirit, so we worship idols of the material world.

Satan is like the tempter or man. The tempter of ego, ego wishes to control the world, make it all about itself. Satan gives it that avenue of control. If you play it out, its all you, the good and the horror, all when the mind is insane seeking to escape fear and pain. God allows this play, so that we can make all the mistakes humanly possible, only then do we truly start seeking a better way. We seek to the ends of existence, we learn that maybe there is something beyond what we can see for ourselves. We have faith in something greater, because this marvelous universe had to have some reason for bringing itself into being.
>>
How many have used the belief of god to justify terrible acts against nature. Their moral superiority blinds them to the plight of others. If one can look beyond their own self importance, their own need to be right about reality, they can look into infinity.

>>19016260
I have spoken to beings who speak Hebrew that live in the Orion Constellation.
Don't believe that these battles are true in the sense you may know them in. These are ancient conflicts that played out over many thousands of years. Most beings who lived them have already moved on into a higher plane of being, but the information and light that was sent out is still echoing through the akash and reaching our world. Basically the speed of light can influence when we perceive events that have long since happened in other timelines. Those timelines eventually reach resolution. When you forgive, and overcome with love the reality shifts.
>>
>>19015564
>it's all true
>6 day creation
>world-wide flood
>>
>>19015713
That is the thing about wisdom, its knowledge one has to gain oneself. You can't be told whats true, you have to study the mind, study the universe, study yourself, study others. You have to find the truth for yourself. There are different levels of revealed intelligence in the mind. Words are just one level, but they are built upon deeper principles.

Every religious text is simply a story so that your spirit will experience thoughts and feelings about creation in certain ways. You can just see it like a work of fiction, except its the fiction of the 'world' as it was thousands of years ago. Your dna is just a story about creating a human body and human experiences. Your thoughts create pages words for it, your experiences paragraphs, your days pages. Months and years, chapters. Its all a story. You are the author, you are the reader, you are the character. There are other characters that other authors are creating. This information is illusive, and real.

You could have googled prajna, study Buddhism. Practice the meditations. Follow mindfulness of the breath. Calm still mind and body. You can find deep wisdom if you meditate for extended periods of time. There is a profound suchness that words hardly do justice to describe.

Every mystic or religious man has always been in search of something. They don't look to what knowledge man has collected, they look to the universe.

God is always a reflection of the spiritual state of man. Man has problems reconciling himself with the world, with mortality, with other men. Man can be humble, or full of hubris. A scitzofrenic god is indicative of the split man has between ideology and actuality. We strive to bridge the gap in our minds. People used to hear the voice of spirits and gods in their minds. Then reason and rationality became the new god, the new methodology of thought. We are double sided beings.
>>
File: tenor.gif (275KB, 220x157px) Image search: [Google]
tenor.gif
275KB, 220x157px
>>19016367
I just wanted to have a religion, not go into some dank ass cave for a year.
>>
One thing I've been inclined to reflect on a lot is the message in three of the gospels that one must be like a child to receive the kingdom of God. At first I imagined that this was to suggest one must have a mind clear of suspicion and disillusionment and other saturnine qualities of the mature mind. However I reflected further and I recognize now that Jesus was not only speaking of innocence, he was quite probably speaking of all aspects of the childlike mind. Suspicion and disillusionment and foresight more often than not encourage one to fall back on traditions. Namely church doctrine. In fact the concept of heresy is basically cynical. A perhaps even more obvious aspect of the child is precociousness and curiosity even with total blindness of apparent danger. Was Jesus telling us to remain curious and continue searching and imagining, not to be dissuaded by doctrines and traditions and the fear of violating these things? Meanwhile who operates by doctrines and practices other than Yahweh? Also who apparently hates children than he who would "dasheth thy little ones upon the rocks".
>>
>>19015333
Alright my man I'm going to let you in on a big secret. You ready? Put your Card 0 Hat on for me because I'm about to make you either slap your own head or tell me that I'm a fucking retard. Take it or leave it.

You know that episode of South Park where everybody bets against Jesus when he's going to go box against Satan? You know how Satan was the only one who bet on Jesus because he was going to throw the fight and laugh about how he stole everybody's money while simultaneously shaming them into asking for Christ's forgiveness?

That's as accurate of a depiction of this whole thing as you're going to get without diving into some asshole's philosophical fan fiction grimoire about invoking Lucifer. I saved you a lot of time. You're welcome.
>>
>>19015333
you should believe in pagan traditions. (only natural forces exist, but with ritual magic you can become the personification of them, and elevate yourself to temporary godhood).
>>
File: Freemasons and their hero Satan.jpg (288KB, 1002x664px) Image search: [Google]
Freemasons and their hero Satan.jpg
288KB, 1002x664px
>>19016905

This. Satan works for God, and is going to sell out all of his followers. At some point, the higher up occultists are going to slay the lower ranks to try to save their own souls.
>>
>>19016905
I don't even know what you're saying
>>
>>19016940
So this guy has it right?

/christ/res/14256.html
>>
>>19016945
"I am part of that power
Which eternally wishes evil
And eternally committeth good".

Mephistopheles, Faust, Goethe.
>>
>>19016940

Truth, in gnosticism Satan is merely a puppet of Yhvh, and pretending to make war against Yhvh he makes war on the gnostics that would be his only escape, very sad for him.
>>
>>19015333

Mfw you got Jesus trips. I'm in a similar boat op, it's just so confusing :/
>>
>>19017006

333 is Choronzon, not jesus.
>>
>>19015333

You know OP, gnosticism gets attacked by infiltrate and true gnostics will not tell you about their belief because God doesn't like it.

If you are to follow the path you'll be guided.
>>
>>19017012
Well at least I can recognize something as simple as YHWH being a malicious deity who shouldn't be praised. I don't know what that shit in the garden is all about but I can say everything that happens from exodus up until the new testament is some of the most repulsive stuff I've heard.
>>
>>19015333
I know who Lucifer and Jesus are, YHVH is not actually a name of a god
>>
>>19017063
who are they?
>>
>>19017118
Two firstborn angels at war with each other over universes. Lucifer's name is actually Heylel and Jesus' real name is Immanuel. Jesus never existed as a human or godman on this Earth, but he was always a firstborn angel. Immanuel and Heylel are like twins. That's why they're actually evenly matched. All the Marian entities are demons under Heylel's command and he uses them to win souls over. Some of this you can get from the Bible, the rest I got from revelation.
>>
>>19017130
you got the idea that Jesus never incarnated on earth from the bible. Did you roll up the pages and smoke them?
>>
>>19017132
No, that I got asking for my stuff back. That'll go over your head. I was more talking about their names.
>>
>>19015993
>the fate of your soul depends on how convincing the preachers are

Yeah nah get fucked
>>
that symbol means god

the snake part of it means the most royal genetics
>>
There is no sense in trying to become a gnostic if you aren't directly called and invited by God.

You see, our universe is a mistake, it was created without permission so it has many errors.

A perfect universe doesn't have demons, but our world has many.

Moreover the gnostics that were called aren't going to tell you shit so as to avoid the sons of Satan to find out stuff, as they are not wanted because they attack humans.

Children of Satan are many and populate the world, just like the bible says, this is why people are so "unholy" from a christian viewpoint, they are doing their job and think this to be the actual religion, so their behaviour is calculated to be as unholy as possible while pretending to be christian, or atheist, or muslim or whatever. These people, as I said, are the majority of the world and their only goal is to send you to the hell they expect to exist.

Nonetheless, that religion is false because it is of the demiurge, so they are a serious buttpain that carries no effect.
>>
>>19017205
This Universe wasn't a mistake, it is the Universe where the dead turn living with one living god which is Immanuel. The rest of the Universes were made by other living gods who are probably now dead. And the thing that these Universes reside in was made by Gammametatron, who is one of the top living gods. Immanuel is a firstborn angel and agent of creation for the energy of this Universe that was born from the original energy residing outside the Universes and the thing that these Universes dwell in.
>>
>>19017221

This is what I was talking about, here you have a fag spewing lies to confound, if they were told the truth they would hide it and substitute it with crazy fabrications like the ones this bitch spews.
>>
>>19017253
Oh really, what's the truth? Because in my truth, you're already dead and there's nothing anyone can do about it because the knowledge is hidden by dead angels who don't want you to live again. There is no demiurge, some beings choose death, others it is chosen for them. After this, you'll either go to the Abyss or Immanuel will let you out if he feels generous. No one is definitely getting saved from believing Immanuel was ever on Earth because Heylel has this shit on-lock until this place reaches heat death.

Face it, you think you know shit, but you know fuck all. You're in (Gamma)metatron's cube, by the way, in one of the Merkabahs. The truth I give is way scarier than the truth you do.
>>
>>19017171
>Yeah nah get fucked

Yeah it's too bad the information is not readily available to read for yourself. At some point there is no excuse.
>>
>>19017272
Literally none of the information in the Biblical or extra-Biblical texts is true, pham, you've been deceived
>>
>>19017274

Hey it'll be what it'll be, you can try to have beef with God if you want too though, good luck with that.
>>
>>19017303
Which god?
>>
Don't worry about the semantics, but look into gnosis. There's different sects of Gnostic beliefs, some that belief Yahweh is even "good", but gnosticism is fundamentally a thinking man's religion. I used to be on the fundamentalist side of the coin when I first got into spirituality, but salvationism and the whole "only begotten son" is church dogma. Modern Christianity is a religion based on guilt. It bashes you over the head with "you'll never be good as jesus, so don't even bother trying". Not to mention that basically everything even remotely esoteric or occultic is deemed as Satan worship. It stops you from digging any deeper, it's a convenient answer for weak-minded people who'd rather believe someone will come and save them instead of first learning how to save themselves. I've studied Genesis to the point that I understand that there is more to the Christian story then meets the eye. For one, the original Hebrew word for god used is "elohim" which is fucking plural. Why do you think that's the case? Fundies will write that off as "oh God likes to be referred to as a they for some reason". The elohim are plural not by chance. Look up the story of enki and enlil, and the parallels to Yahweh not being the only god. as well as the theories surrounding Yahweh being one of the elohim when there where more in creation. Once again in gematria, Jesus and Lucifer are numerologically equivilant to 444, and not by chance either. There's another pretty well kept secret that the events that transpired in the new testament actually occured before the events that transpired in the old testamrnt. That the middle age history is spotty at best and that 1000 years were faked. The Gregorian calendar is bullshit and we are actually in year 1017 after the birth of Jesus. It's all speculation, but then again isn't modern Christianity in general mostly speculation? There's more to the mystery then people want to believe.
>>
>>19017253
I don't know anon, what could be worse than being threatened by eternal hellfire? I think that Christians and Muslims have the bleakest worldview of anyone. Even the oblivion of atheists has more hope than becoming cells of God cancer that need to be irradiated forever.
>>
>>19018448
>what could be worse than being threatened by eternal hellfire?

Being promised eternal life, then given the worse life on earth you can imagine and then sent to eternal hell.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (34KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
34KB, 480x360px
>>19017306
What I can't wrap my head around via the Jesus/Lucifer connection is why the power brokers of the world are both clearly allied with the beast in revelations but worship Lucifer.
>>
>>19018462
There is nothing worse than eternal pain. In fact I kind of wonder in the context of eternity if there could be much difference between being burned al...dead and sitting in an uncomfortable chair.
>>
>>19018479

> People still thinking hell is literal fire
>>
>>19016302
SYMBOLS, MOTHERFUCKER
>>
>>19019791
What is it then and who told you
>>
>>19017306
>the events that transpired in the new testament actually occured before the events that transpired in the old testamrnt. That the middle age history is spotty at best and that 1000 years were faked
Im familiar with the whole phantom time thing and Gregorian calendar conspiracies. But how the hell does the new testament occurring before the old even work? Give me the rundown
>>
File: 1352745428392.png (109KB, 292x479px) Image search: [Google]
1352745428392.png
109KB, 292x479px
<3
>>
F YOU BIBLE ASK HOLES
>SPREAD BIBLE RELIGION BS
>GET MAD WHEN SOMEONE BIBLES
BUT YOU AND YOUR PALS DID IT AND YOU BLAME OTHERS WHO GOT HIT??? WOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.