[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I already know a load of you are going to call me nuts or just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: changingperception.jpg (28KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
changingperception.jpg
28KB, 640x480px
I already know a load of you are going to call me nuts or just making shit up for attention.

But long story short, i somehow became a target of gangstalking. Definitely freemasons. I think they think im lucifer desu. Its hard to explain. It actually makes sense of all the weird stuff in my life cause it turns out they have been watching me for years.

>Inb4 schizophrenic

I fucking wish. At least then the meds might help and they would go away.

Its spearheaded by some other gay guy thats obsessed with me and keeps doing really seedy and dark shit, like getting with married men that ditch their families and degrading one guy in front of a group, orgies, and exhibition.

Can anyone tell me what they know about freemasons and their agenda? These ones are satanist, guaranteed. But what the fuck is the end goal? The only theory as to why they targeted me is because my name. I also had an usual birth desu. And other weird shit in my life.

Can anyone enlighten me as to what the fuck i ended up the center of?
>>
OP, are you jewish?
>>
>>19014413
Why do you think that they want you?
>>
>>19014413

Reminds me of Aria of Sorrow and it's sequel. tl;dr the protagonist is the unknowing reincarnation of Dracula, but a number of other people who meet certain criteria can become Dracula instead. In the second game the protagonist has become aware of his previous life and has rejected it. Instead he fights against an evil cult trying to turn other candidates into Dracula.
Arm yourself mate. Read up on laws about self-defense and arm yourself accordingly. Get a weapon and study army combatives. Be careful about what information you share and what you do in case you get blackmailed. Also keep your eyes open for emotional manipulation from friends, family or strangers. Secretly record conversations with such people using your phone. It won't hurt to have something to blackmail them with.
>>
>>19014413
> These ones are satanist, guaranteed.
Great Architect Of The Universe is opposite the devil.
if someone is satanist cannot be mason
if someone is mason cannot be satanist.
and pull yourself together you are schizoid.
>>
File: 1493427858895.jpg (40KB, 640x699px) Image search: [Google]
1493427858895.jpg
40KB, 640x699px
OP, a very close family friend found himself in the same situation about a year ago.
He was staying at my parents place for awhile, he had hit hard times (related to what I am about to delve into) and opened up to me about the happenings he had experienced.
Basically, at first I thought the dude had gone psycho, or at least on fucking meth or some shit, the stuff is used rampantly among the gays so I figured it was a possibility, never asked him outright about it.
Anyway, he told me he was the target of a gangstalking operation, but he didn't use the term 'gangstalking', which was a relief, I wasn't going to tell him about the phenomenon either, that would have sent him into the deep end.

Dudes would show up outside his apartment door, and he'd see them blowing each other when he peered out the keyhole. He'd also get threatening e-mails and text messages. I convinced him to unplug himself from the interwebs for a while.
He admitted to using those gay hookup apps, and that he met a guy on there that brought him into this mess. He wouldn't really go farther than that, which makes me think he got into some dark shit.
If you're going to ask questions OP, you gotta be 100% honest about your dealings and those you associate with. Also, disclose if you're doing hard drugs, because I have this inkling that the culprit of a lot of this paranoid behavior is hard drugs.
Open up some more OP, you're anon here, and if you want true advice or answers you gotta be honest.
>>
They don't want to be exposed. Just don't be a threat to them (like you're doing right now) and you should be fine.
>>
>>19014849
>schizoid

I do not think this word means what you think it means.
>>
>>19014694
Dude thats the shit right there. I do think they are looking for a replacement for me while trying to break me. Like whoever succeeds in doing it is able to replace me. Lads, magic fucking exists. I used to fob it off but it real.

>>19015122
I did download grindr but didnt use it for hookups. I thought thats where they spotted me but i think this has been going on for a while. I smoked weed for a long time, so thats why i just ignored certain things that i clearly shouldnt have.
>>19015148
Ive ignored them and they always come back. It isnt that im a threat. Im an objective mate. For what im not entirely certain.

Honestly...I did a spell before and it worked... I know that sounds like bullshit and maybe i am batshit. I dont know how to prove it, but maybe give me a spell you know that isnt dark. Light only, like to help you heal or some shit and we can see if it works. I dont need candles i dont think. All i used last time was pen, a paper, and a lighter but it obviously wasnt my imagination.

It was a spiteful spell though, a dark nature and i had juju for a while after. So if i try this shit again, its only for healing.
>>19015122
Back to you, yeah dude they love to have sex near me. But a straight couple did it the other night. This isnt a purely gay agenda, its just that the guy spearheading it is gay and i think they think its tempting me but i see them as like dogs that keep following me around. Like no erotic appeal whatsoever. I used to be a voyeur but the fetish is dead now. Its weird. I used to be kinky but they have turned me vanilla. I cant explain it. It literally had the opposite effect.
>>19014849
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled, was convince the world of a lie

Watch chained to the rhythm by Katy Perry and read into it.
>>19014475
You tell me mate
>>19014438
No, irish catholic ancestors, very old name
>>
>>19015334
>Honestly...I did a spell before and it worked... I know that sounds like bullshit and maybe i am batshit
Spells really don't have anything to do with belief. You're probably losing your mind due to stress... you aren't a reliable observer of your own life anymore, regardless of whether what has happened is real or delusions.

>The greatest trick the devil ever pulled, was convince the world of a lie
The best lie is the one crafted by man towards his own nature, not a world of lies concocted by the bogeyman. The devil spoken of here, shai-tan or Satan, etc is "the adversary," the embodiment of man's self sabotage and mental illness, sin. You are the adversary and the adversary's worst enemy at the same time. Lucifer or the the character of the Devil, this one is the "accuser" and "temptor" who does this job as appointed by God to work against you by exploiting the sin already in you. Lucifer is also the bright morning star, God's favorite angel who didn't accept bowing to humanity and being slaved to their destiny and thus was cast out and made to tempt man.

You clearly have delusions when you find yourself regurgitating tired truisms, stripped of their very meaning. Freemasonry is nothing. Satanism is nothing. The real enemy is far more sinister: we are the enemy of ourselves. We are the conjurers of demons, the masters of this world, and most of all we are the devil in the absence of God or Satan's interruption.
>>
>>19015415
I guess I'm just saying, nigga you have schizophrenia and paranoid delusions and rather than indulge them, get them brain demons exorcised by going to the psychiatrist.
>>
>>19015422
>>
>>19015415
I've never seen this put into words so well. I know it's true though; it's far more terrifying for a person to face all that's wrong and wicked and broken within themselves than in the outside world. Listen to this anon OP.
>>
>>19015415
Well written. I agree with you, it is really a battle within. But you see the thing is that i think that due to these people, the good side won. But that doesnt change them from trying to get the bad side to win. I suppose theyre more a nuissance than anything.
>>19015520
Op here and i agree. But it is tiresome to be on watch 24/7 and they just sadden me i guess.

Also, i might have bipolar but i do also have some creepy skank gangstalking me.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.