[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I make progress on the spritiual path? I hear you should

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1478888754262.jpg (42KB, 680x684px) Image search: [Google]
1478888754262.jpg
42KB, 680x684px
How do I make progress on the spritiual path?

I hear you should be in the 'now'. But I'm here right now and can't seem to do shit.
>>
>>19014289
What is your spiritual context?
Do you believe in God, Jesus?
Do you willfully sin (especially murder/abuse without regard for the victim)?
Do you have ancestors watching over you?
Are you a reincarnation of some other entity?
>>
>>19014309
>Do you believe in God, Jesus?
I believe in the consciousness that is all these things

>Do you willfully sin (especially murder/abuse without regard for the victim)?
No.

>Do you have ancestors watching over you?
Don't know.

>Are you a reincarnation of some other entity?
Don't know.
>>
>>19014324
There is no progress to be made. If you believe in Jesus, etc... then you can probably end up in Heaven when you die.

If you want to have a spiritual experience in your current life then you have to decide what kind of experience you want to pursue.
>>
>>19014349
Yes, this is the cuckolded Christist view on spirituality.
>>
>>19014349
>If you want to have a spiritual experience in your current life then you have to decide what kind of experience you want to pursue.

The difficulty is, if I make the decision to follow something it's probably from the ego.

I hear it can't be a mental decision, rather that life/consciousness flows you to something. If that's true I can't do shit.

Thanks for your responses guys.
>>
>>19014367
How does making a decision make you a cuckold?
>>19014375
Then just ask for spiritual guidance towards something that reflects what you want or enjoy.
>>
>>19014375
Read "The Middle Pillar" by Israel Regardie.
>>
>>19014384
>believing one cannot progress
>there is only slavish devotion
>and degrading submission
>to the false redeemer
>>
>>19014392
Elaborate on ways in which one can progress. Who is the real redeemer to you?
>>
>>19014426
>Become a better person generally.
>Yoga
>meditation
>the siddhis gained from yoga
>progression thru the 'grades'/rising on the Tree of Life (as evidenced by phenomenology appropriate to one's true grade)

All kinds of ways
>>
>>19014387
Thanks I'm reading this now.
>>
>>19014471
You're welcome. I'm very glad you are checking it out. Pretty much anything by Regardie should be helpful to you. There's a bunch of good stuff over in Ape's library in /omg/ thread, as well. You can always ask over there if you're looking for books to read. I would personally avoid Franz Bardon.
>>
>>19014471
An anon who is actually willing to read always makes me happy. Good luck in your strange journey.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.