[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Evidence found for the Tower of Babel, or at least a tower i

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: a bucket and stuff.jpg (129KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
a bucket and stuff.jpg
129KB, 640x480px
Evidence found for the Tower of Babel, or at least a tower in Babylon.
http://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/us/2017/may/new-evidence-bibles-tower-of-babel-was-real
>>
That's interesting considering America is the new Babylon and it's about to crumble. I'm gonna go crazy a bit and say that Trump is a human sacrifice. He's been worshiped as a god like figure but he pretty much is Christ that is about to die for America's sins. I have no clue what's coming next but the fact that we have info on what happened in the past during a similar era and that the tower of Babel might have been real is fascinating. Is anyone well informed enough to know what happened to the socio-political climate after Babylon fell? Because it might give us a clue what to expect for the next few years.
>>
>>19013400
https://en.m. wikipedia. org/wiki/Fall_of_Babylon

Yeah I'm lazy but has lots of references. Tl;dr: last babylonian king was hated by everyone and the priests of Marduk(toptier babylonian God) conspired with Cyrus the Great of Persia to overthrow and annex Babylon to Persia
>>
>>19013406
Scary similarities with America right now isn't it?
>>
>>19013415
Who would annex them, Canada?
>>
>>19013400
>>19013406
Wow this is interesting
>>
>>19013416
I have no clue man but I think Islam and Israel has something to do with it. I think it's gonna be a merge of ideologies and religious beliefs more than a merging of geographic territory.
>>
>>19013426
The Tower of Babel redux? Hm...
>Pic related?
>>
>>19013427
Eh, why not. More and more people are becoming atheists because Christians fucked up by not wanting to rewrite the bible and living by dogmas. I'm not a religious person but I know that a country without a religion, a set of ideals to live by, makes people more divided and this can't go on forever. We worship demigods(celebrities) now and this leads to tribalism.
>>
File: 1469599730567.jpg (592KB, 1238x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1469599730567.jpg
592KB, 1238x1500px
>>19013400
>pretty much is Christ that is about to die for America's sins
Hahahahahahahah
>>
>>19013437
Greed and lies. That's why you Americans put him there. It your sins and you want to get rid of them. People don't see him as a person but an icon. A representation of an idea.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.