[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy shit guys. My schizoid fantasy life has led me to enlightenment.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 7

File: 1494799989454.jpg (15KB, 250x243px) Image search: [Google]
1494799989454.jpg
15KB, 250x243px
Holy shit guys. My schizoid fantasy life has led me to enlightenment. It is a scary thing. Hell is real. We are in it. You will be reincarnated indefinitely until you by some chance happen to position yourself in alignment with spiritual law. Protip: it's almost certainly not this life.
>>
Thats kinda right but you missed one thing -- all you need to align yourself with spiritual law is the intent and will to do just that
>>
File: CpynflSUMAE7G-Y[1].jpg (53KB, 1200x1051px) Image search: [Google]
CpynflSUMAE7G-Y[1].jpg
53KB, 1200x1051px
>>19011072
>>19011111
witnessed

Describe this "spiritual law" and what it is
>>
>>19011072
>My schizoid life
Woah then you must be legit
>>
you can also let go of all needs and want and find release from the wheel of samsara.
But even buddha died as a man and did not ascend by choice.

I think I heard of one particular news bit where an indian man was found in san francisco burned alive near a bridge, but there were no sources of fire and the burns came from within.

If you want to reach Nirvana you are gone, let go of all things and say your goodbyes. You can also choose to abide by law and live over and over until you are done suffering and helping people.

These are the beliefs of some Buddhist and Hindu religions.
>>
>>19011072
>Hell is real. We are in it.

I thought this was heaven. we are living in a world where you have the freedom to choose and make a decision for yourself.
>>
>>19011165
How fucking blue pilled can you get? Life is hell and free will doesn't exist
>>
>>19011072
How does one position themselves in alignment with spiritual law?
>>
>>19011165
Someone's enjoying their bread and circus, I see.
>>
What what who?

Seriously...I thought we made progress with the Matrix Trilogy. So to what do we attribute this Deja Vu that just comes and goes like it pleases?

Reincarnation...now do we relive the same life over and over? I want to know because I am seriously filing for a total overhaul...for you know...NEXT TIME.
>>
>>19011315
Spiritual law is the understanding of reality. The better you understand reality, the better your chances of stopping your journey through hell.
>>
>>19011333
It would have to be the same life or it wouldn't be you, innit anon, unless you're trans-life and identify as another person.
>>
>>19011165
Holy shit, the absolute cringe.
>>
>>19011355
>>19011236
>>19011328

lol. you guys are talking about hell, spiritual law and reincarnation on an image board and i'm the cringy one?
>>
You just described the central point of Buddhism.
>>
>>19011667

>He posted on a thread in an image board created for the express purpose of the discussion he now mocks because he can't handle a little banter

Yeah your still the cringey one senpai
>>
>>19011667
get off /x/ faggot
>>
>>19011072
Pepe is stupid.
>>
>>19011799
he shouldnt get off /x/, he should get off 4chan, look at his freggit posts
>>19011165
>>19011667
>>
>>19011072
my hope is that maybe I'd be able to break the reincarnation cycle eventually... after thousands of years.
>>
>>19011820
Chant Hare Krsna and do it in a few lifetimes.
>>
>>19011667
its just delusional people and larpers here.
if you have a diff opinion then youre fag.
either way the cringe is all this heaven, hell, reincarnation and paranormal.

Op already mention he is schizo so thread severely disregarded. his grip on reality isnt there so that spiritual alignment is a sham and nothing but more delusions
>>
>>19011820
>implying reincarnation is a thing
>just believing in something doesnt mean youre right fag
>hurr durr i believe in spiderman so hes real and when people dont agree with me they are the idiots obviously
>>
>>19011072
op you ever consider your grip on reality is bad?
first problem is this thread if you actually believe it.
somehow you figured out life is unfair, wow what a shocker. you might be autistic too but thats none of my business
>>
>>19011667
The real reason you triggered them is by actually having a positive outlook on life.
>>
File: 1493679557868.png (53KB, 199x183px) Image search: [Google]
1493679557868.png
53KB, 199x183px
>>19011883
>Someone's so caught up in excess, entertainment, and self, they don't notice how shitty the world is
>Nah man it's all peaches and roses! XD
>>
>>19011072
The only thing necessary to make it to your next attempt, is a faith in the Heavenly Father.
>>
>>19011888
Isnt that a vetter place to be from a purely subjective point of view?
>>
(5:5.14) The ability of mortal parents to procreate is not predicated on their educational, cultural, social, or economic status. The union of the parental factors under natural conditions is quite sufficient to initiate offspring. A human mind discerning right and wrong and possessing the capacity to worship God, in union with a divine Adjuster, is all that is required in that mortal to initiate and foster the production of his immortal soul of survival qualities if such a spirit-endowed individual seeks God and sincerely desires to become like him, honestly elects to do the will of the Father in heaven.
>>
>>19011874
>he thinks Spidey isn't real
>>
God is not a "he"
>>
>>19012004
>It's a someone thinks the Hebrew god has a gender, episode
Almost as bad as the people that think Jesus was really a female.
>>
>>19011165
Where everyone criticises you, I instead choose to acknowledge this as unacknowledged and underrated bait. Strong form anon, strong form
>>
File: wendy twitter irl.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
wendy twitter irl.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
>free will
>real

Your next line is "you're just using that as an excuse for failures"
>>
>>19011165
>>19012034
I take that back, didn't read ahead. My apologies
>>
>>19011236
>t. Edgy teenager
>>
>>19011111
This makes so much sense
>>
>>19011072
>trusting a schizo frogposter
I want to believe tho
>>
>>19011808
winrar
>>
>>19011328
Says the guy who plays video games and watches superhero movies.
>>
>>19011072
So what
>>
File: kljnsdjnksd.png (382KB, 700x400px) Image search: [Google]
kljnsdjnksd.png
382KB, 700x400px
Holy shit guys. We are finite beings, there is no trascendence or special purpose for us beyond lasting as long as we happen to last, it actually all ends when we die and nothing matters, all religious fantasies are a way to cope with this fact.
>>
>>19011888
The world isn't shitty,
You're shitty
>>
>>19013354
Why do you speak with authority when you could not possibly know?

Maybe a smug way of coping yourself, you feel you escape the fear of death by looking down on other peoples coping mechanisms as childish.
>>
Just cause you're a depressed loser and you will never have a girlfriend doesn't mean you are living in hell.
>>
>>19011888
>tfw know how shit the world is
>still love it
I have moments but they don't last long.
>>
>>19011165
The true Red Pill: most of the time other people are in control over your life.
>>
>>19013772
yeah i hate my parents too
>>
>>19013778
Baby boomer parents are THE worst. Might as well grow up with schizophrenic Jews in charge of your life.
>>
>>19011868
This this this
Soon as you mention your mental illness or the enlightenment that psychedelic drugs have given you, your post is disregarded
>>
>>19011165
"You" is the neural network represented by the physical structure of your brain. You also have extra attachments that do not exist in physical reality. They watch over you and know everything about you. They cause and prevent things in your life. They create and control your emotions, some (or even most) of your thoughts, your impulses, your memories. There is something that forces them to not make your life enjoyable all the time. You can talk to them as they can hear your thoughts. It may include your ancestors, the watchmen (entities created to watch over humanity), angels, Jesus, demons, any entity that incarnated into your physical body, etc...
>>
Fellow schizoid here. Can confirm that you are seeing reality clearly.
>>
>>19014125
Would be one heck of a nightmare if what you're describing somehow manifests itself physically.
>>
>>19011111
Amen and mega-checked by digits. It's all about making the conscious decision, the free choice of will to do so and following through with it.
>>
>>19011117
"Go with the flow"
>>
File: 1454019948190.png (9KB, 362x358px) Image search: [Google]
1454019948190.png
9KB, 362x358px
Thats interesting op.
Tell me your stance on alternate timelines?
>>
>>19011143
We are like a big flesh candle. If his fat got ignited he'd burn from the inside out like he spontaneously combusted. Medical fact.
>>
>>19014607
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wick_effect
>>
it really makes you think, how some of the greatest contributors to the field of science had so little to say about god, belief, spirituality and religious faith, meanwhile there's millions of people every day who claim THEY KNOW.

it's almost as if, when you invent a computer, a new scientific theory, discover electricity, greatly contribute to society in some way, you understand a massive responsibility is now on your shoulders. people look to you as a leader, they believe in you, and it would be cheating them and very dishonest to go on and talk about things you simply know nothing about even if you had very strong opinions, you hold them private, out of common decency.

this interesting psychological effect is why you can almost always discount anyone who claims to have any deep spiritual insight, because very likely they have achieved none of it and definitely have nothing to show in terms of practical or pragmatic contribution to the world, so they don't feel the burden and responsibility of being truthful. this is why you can also discount any public or outspoken critics of spirituality or faith, atheists almost always tend to be miserable failures who never quite measured up to their own expectations in their chosen field of endeavor, and now resorted to picking the lowest hanging fruit, bashing religion in an age of extremists and unbelievers, could there be anything more trivial or intellectually manipulative to do?
>>
>>19014629
U r dum.

Scientific and technological progress is regulated by the spiritual realms.
>>
>>19014629
Science is going to destroy the world, i.e. nuclear weapons. Technological advancement is a pernicious equivocation from the devil.
>>
https://systemspace.link/
the only truth
>>
>>19014629
Interestingly I find it to be quite the opposite, as the religious tend to sink into a comfortable but mundane life, whereas atheists strive to push themselves in their usually more exciting career path.
They only live once, after all...
>>
>>19014629
"He who speaks doesn't know, he who knows doesn't speak."
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.