[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys, I need help. Im going fucking INSANE. Im actually going

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

File: auditory_hallucin.png (146KB, 311x227px) Image search: [Google]
auditory_hallucin.png
146KB, 311x227px
Guys, I need help. Im going fucking INSANE. Im actually going crazy. Im having auditory hallucinations. Im hearing things that no one else hears. But its not voices or anything, its music.

I was standing on the bus about 3 days ago minding my own business, listening to music, when I started to hear a trumpet playing. A fucking trumpet. I looked up and started looking around to see where it was coming from. It wasnt loud, it was faint, but it was also very very clear. And it sounded like it was coming from all directions? No matter where I looked or turned, I couldnt discern an actual source, even though it sounded like it was coming from outside my head. And as the bus moved, I could still hear it just as clear, so I was like "Wtf...is someone on top of the bus playing a fucking trumpet?" I kept looking at other passengers and seeing if anyone else was confused and puzzled, but no one was reacting in anyway.

It slowly died down before I got to my stop. I was really confused for the trip but I quickly forgot about it.

UNTIL I FUCKING WOKE UP THE NEXT MORNING AND HEARD IT AGAIN. Literally I opened my eyes and the sound was there. "What the fuck?!". At first it sounded like it was coming from my house, downstairs. I looked, but no one was there obviously. I looked out the window, nothing.

This is where I started to freak out. I quickly got dressed, and started to walk down the street. And this is where I really freaked the fuck out. The sound was clearly following me. It doesnt sound like its coming from inside my head, it sounds external and faint, but its also very clear. I dont know what the fuck to do. I went to my friends house and said to him "hey, do you hear that?" and he was like "hear what?".

Im going fucking crazy. Holy fuck guys. Im terrified, what do I do?!! I cant go to a fucking psychiatrist they are gonna think Im a lunatic.
>>
Use it to your advantage, learn how to transcribe music and publish it as hallucinated music. Hipsters will eat that shit up.

Or seek medical help
>>
>>19010780
go to a psychiatrist. if it is determined you are having auditory hallucinations, they can prescribe medications which will hopefully alleviate your symptoms.

nobody goes to the psych ward unless they're a clear danger to themselves or others.

t. schizoaffective who has hallucinated music before.
>>
File: smRed7M.jpg (97KB, 961x759px) Image search: [Google]
smRed7M.jpg
97KB, 961x759px
Medical help. Get off this board.
>>
>>19010780
Smiley is that you?
>>
OP here. I think this is actually normal. I posted in another thread and it seems like Im actually picking up some sort of radio waves, because I recently had dental work done.
>>
lol, they're demons fucking with you. They used to do that to me too, then they started talking to me.
>>
>>19010813
half of radio is commercials or DJs talking about stuff. have you heard any of that?
>>
>>19010819

No Ive just heard trumpet noise and a robot speaking numbers, they said it was a number station.
>>
Yep, you're a fucking schizo. You're a schizo, whether it's real or not.
>>
>>19010780
that's the fucking trumpet of the apocalypse, in this year we will be facing it.
>>
>>19010812
who dares posting in my name?
>>
Go see a doctor before they tell you to kill someone or kill yourself.
>>
>>19010813
That doesnt seem plausible...
Have you done any drugs in the last few days or anything?
>>
OP, pray to God for help in the name of Jesus Christ

Could be some sort of foul spirit.... could be psychological trouble
>>
>>19010846

No I dont, I used to smoke weed when I was a teenager but thats it.
>>
>>19010851
Were you a frequent toker?
Perhaps that might have exacerbated some Psychotic episode, but then again its might have been some time. Do you hear any right now?
>>
>>19010780
There's a directional sound emitter. You can see it in one of Jesse Ventura's vids. I think Cellphone towers have a similar capacity.since they can emit certain frequencies. I used to hear all kinds of shit in the cities. Screams, music, distant conversation, people talking to me; all of this with nobody around. Even nosebleeds, headaches, painful cramps, burning sensations like you've been dropped in a microwave. Finally left for the coast. No fucking electronics here. Just peace of mind. Try heading out to a rural area for a bit, stay well hydrated, eat well and recover.
>>
>>19010828
>they

who?
>>
Could just be schizophrenia. My schizophrenia has been getting worse and worse. My mood swings are awful,I can fly into rage if I drop a spoon or something,I'm noticing obnoxious sounds even more and today my Dad and I had a conversation about the time we met one of his friends daughters. Apparently,the women I met doesn't even exist lol. He says his friend only has 1 teenage daughter but the woman I met was a teacher in her 20's. Guess it's starting to affect my memories as well. I wonder how much longer I have left.
>>
>>19010780
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4399702/

tinnitus + depression can be a cause of this
>>
>>19010913

The people in the other thread.
>>
Take your headphones off.
>>
>>19010780
I'd suggest getting checked out. Not because you might be loonie, but because you might have a real problem like a brain tumor or something. Go to a hospital.
>>
A friend was learning to hipnotize, and I was reall depressed so he offered to help, first 2/3 sessions were ok, but after a month i started hearing the voice of a deceased friend, so I excused myself and stopped attending to the hypnotic therapy.

I was very brief, but any time during the day I would hear him saying random shit, like burguer pizza palace, cross the road or die alone, the coat the coat the coat, etc. So I was even more depressed for about 2 months thinking i was going crazy, but I just pretended nothign was happening, I would hear him randomly sometimes only 2 times a day, sometimes 20.

Thing got worse, because I started hearing him before going to sleep, and that spooked me a lot. So I did what every fucking normie would do, I started praying "Our father"... like a fucking hypocrite, and welp it worked, after 6 months or so of the hypnotic therapy side effect started the voice was gone.

You gotta believe it will go away, you need to keep strong and don't surrender, I don't suggest taking prescription drugs to silence it, you'll become dependent on them, and a lot of the time they have bigger side effects, only use them if you're on the verge of hurting yourself or something like that.
>>
>>19010879
good advice
>>
>>19010813
Yeah i was in there too. I was the guy that hears radio stations when im half awake occasionally. Its weird and i thought i was really unique.. but i guess not. I wonder how common this actually is and why Im only able to pick up stations when half awake. Would be pretty cool if I could control it.
>>
don't get scared. that makes it worse. any time it happens just recognize what it is and then you'll calm down and it will go away.
>>
>>19011584
Samefag here. Never been on /x before so I have no idea how fast these threads get archived. Just some info for OP on what i've experienced with this radio wave thing.

Got fillings in 2004 right after I moved out of my parents house and into an apartment.

I drank coffee alot and on my off days would sometimes take naps almost right after finishing a cup. These were some of the first occurrences of this phenomenon.

The experience is almost like a night terror during the day, where I felt awake but paralyzed (on the living room couch most times) and could literally hear in my head a local radio station. I can hear the music, the dj talking, and the commercials.

I havent heard anything when completely conscience and i have no idea if my coffee consumption contributed to its effect.

I never thought I was crazy because i never heard anything outside of half sleep. However I was still kind of freaked out that i could pick up radio frequencies.

It still happens to this day in the early mornings when i'm dozing (don't really have time for coffee naps anymore). Never really considered dental fillings to be the cause of it but it seems to make a bit of sense now.

>TL/DR - Maybe some people that are driven mad by voices just need to get rid of their dental fillings.. ...
>>
>>19010780
Chant the Hare Krishna mantra. It's recommended to chant in rounds, with each round consisting of 108 repetitions of the mantra. The mantra goes

Hare Krsna Hare Krsna
Krsna Krsna Hare Hare
Hare Rama Hare Rama
Rama Rama Hare Hare

It has the dual effect of both clearing your conciousness and calming the mind from your hallucinatory experiences
>>
>>19010807
yeah and buy a trumpet.
>>
>>19010840
we're all hanz down here
>>
>>19010848
There's a special place in Hell for people like you who exploit people's psychological distress to convert people to your bullshit religion.
>>
>>19011785
true
>>
you may have a brain tumour in your temporal lobe. go get a CT head stat.
>>
Threads like this make me wish a meteor would hit the earth and kill everyone on it.

It's not demons. Prayers won't help you. You're not being fucking gangstalked. You're receiving radio transmissions through your fucking fillings. It's fucking garden variety schizophrenia. Now get some fucking help for it, cunt.
>>
>>19010780
>This is where I started to freak out. I quickly got dressed, and started to walk down the street. And this is where I really freaked the fuck out.

You're the worst writer in human hstory and should commit kys you're self.
>>
>>19011755
sounds like sleep paralysis.
>>
>>19010780
>trumpet
Oh fuck.
It's a sign of the end times. Check Revelations.

Get ready, you're being called.
>>
>>19012359
can I pick up radio stations too?
lol get real
>>
>>19010791
this.
also get help
>>
>>19010780
That's schizophrenia. That's how I found out too. I was going to the restaurant but right before entering I started hearing blast beat so fucking loud in my ears that I fell over and started crying. This is one of the scariest thing I ever experienced. Go to your doctor.

This is pretty much what I heard and it was going louder and louder.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRp4lcoqOq4
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.