[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Starting with the basics, we have our own universe, the physical

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2

File: i2d35.jpg (343KB, 600x491px) Image search: [Google]
i2d35.jpg
343KB, 600x491px
Starting with the basics, we have our own universe, the physical collection of stars, galaxies, nebulae, and other whatnot that we consider to be a single entity. Then, there could of course be other universes located somewhere else in our own time-space, somewhere out in the presumably infinite void. This pretty much encompasses whatever can exist within our own physical space, in our own dimension, in our own timeline. This is just basic our-time-space. On the next level up, we have parallel timelines or universes, time-spaces that exist "next to" our time-space. We can't just interact with them by traveling a normal physical distance, but they still exist "with us". On the next level up are the different dimensions, 1D, 2D, 3D, 4D, 5D, etc. It is highly likely that it is possible for entities to exist in dimensions besides 3D, and it is also likely that they interact with and view 3D the same way we view 2D. For example, in 3D space, a 2D plane has infinite width and height, but no length. We can assume that in 4D "space", a 3D plane has infinite width, height, and length, but no "depth" or whatever you want to call the 4th axis. It isn't important that we can't comprehend this ourselves, just the theoretical existence should suffice for now. Then, encompassing all of the above, is the general scope of what we call "reality". This is at this point considered the highest level of order in existence. Everything that we describe falls under this reality, no matter how hard it is for us to interact with it.

What of the existence of other realities? Existences that are completely apart from our own in every way possible, not just physical space or dimensions, but completely and totally estranged to our existence. Something that can't even be considered to exist from our perspective. An entirely alien set of dimensions, worlds, timelines, parallel time-spaces, and physical worlds.
>>
To better describe it, if I could draw the different aspects of "reality" on a piece of paper, I would draw this reality on a separate piece of paper, as there is absolutely not correlation at all between it and ours. Something that not even an omnipotent being in our own reality could know of. Can you understand what I mean by this concept? Am I making sense?
>>
>>19010150
I think I see what you're saying.
Like another multiverse completely separate from this one that doesn't interact at all with this one?
>>
>>19010192
Yeah.
>>
>>19010211
It's an interesting concept to imagine.
I'm not really sure what to say about it, though, seeing as how pure reason is the only tool we've got to investigate it.
It probably has some kind of self-consistent rules maybe?
>>
>>19010145
Hm. I've just opened up to my 5th dimensional awareness and it seems more holographic, thoughts/intents etc shape the reality more so than physical force.

I also had several entities/races visit me while I was in my 5th dimensional space. There are beings all around us, and we're on the verge of entering an intergalactic community of interdimensionality.
>>
>>19010256
All universes are self contained, we happen to be in the unperfected universe seeking its way back.
>>
>>19010277
I don't think they are self contained, I think they alter each other and interact, there's probably gates for those other universes that we simply forgot how to open.
>>
>>19010300
Yeah, of course, you're right, but I mean relatively speaking each universe is its own cell and communicates with the other cells (universes) just as our molecular structure communicates with our bodies/mind and all through the quantum. Constant vibration and communication.
>>
>>19010145
Multiple Multiverses?
Then we have clusters of Multiverses right?
And then superclusters of clusters...
Ad infinitum
>>
>>19010371
Yes, but there are 7 super Universes which revolve around the prime source/God
>>
>>19010394
Sounds like something out of a fanfiction I once read...
>>
>>19010395
LOL, oh yeah, which one might that be?
>>
>>19010394
The realities I'm talking about exist outside of anything even a god could interact with.
>>
>>19010429
What? Explain.
>>
>>19010145
Gah, just listen to some Pink Floyd music, that'll clear shit up for ya.
>>
>>19010394
How would you know that?
>>
>>19010145
The Universe you are describing IS the physical plane, comprised of all these things. Think in Planes, not dimensions, as dimensions are fundamentally different. Surely the other universes that exist at this plane and within it's respective vibrational frequency range will vary so greatly we could not conceive of it even. However they will follow the same natural order our universe does. There is also The Abyss and The Heavens for planes of existence.
>>
File: Smoke no.gif (3MB, 332x200px) Image search: [Google]
Smoke no.gif
3MB, 332x200px
>>19010394
You should have not used the God-card.
Just burn the card and live!
>>
Wtf Pink Floyd is cool and all but they give no answers to this shit, get real
>>
>>19010434
>>19010479
I'm taking about a reality outside of our own physical plane as well.
>>
I think the structure is something like a sort of central super universe which emits new "distorted" universes which go off and do their own thing before merging back into the central universe-plex and bringing all the new cool shit from this new sub universe, and repeating ad infinitum to avoid entropic death and ensure constant creation of ever more intricate, cross related, complex, beautiful realities.
>>
>>19010526
Right, and my question is, what of the existence of other sets of central super universes? As every central super universe requires an infinite amount of every possible aspect of space and extension, another central super universe would exist outside the perception of our central super universe.
>>
>>19010520
and what would that be other than source or the primeordial soup?
>>
>>19010536
sort of yes, but since they keep growing ad infinitum they will always eventually "cross over."

You could think of it as similar to the structure of a neural net. There is an infinite number of possible experiences ("universes"), and an infinite number of ways to reach them.

If there is another parallel earth which is identical in literally every regard then who is to define it as different? Isn't that an irrational split?

Like each consciousness might have its own unique history from its own POV, but also from the present moment of its (your) experience, an infinite number of paths to and from that moment .

If we believe there are infinite universes and infinite paths through them (with certain paths being mathematically more "existent" because they have certain mathematical structures that make them more "likely" ala prime numbers) then defining some other universe as "disconnected" and "different" when there are inifinite ways to experience the totality of it within this "super universe" doesn't really make any sense except as a sort of fiction.
>>
>>19010536
so there's seven central super universes which everything else resonates from, this can be seen in music/harmony with the 7 chromatic notes, aka a basic scale.

Thinking of it in terms of octaves on a scale, our range right now postulates at about 144 dimensions around us at all times, then moving up another octave and register opens up a new playing field, and thus progression/ascension occurs
>>
>>19010536
isn't that like saying there must be other numbers that we don't know about? not really. as long as we keep counting we'll eventually reach them. if you're an infinite counting machine with infinite energy, there's no number you'll never reach, but an infinite number you haven't reached yet.

so i see it with conscious experiences.
>>
call me a junkie if you want, but i think its relevant.
Since i've done psychadelic substances frequently and then stopped I feel like the geometric "colours and shapes" I experienced was almost like a glimpse into a further way of perception of surroundings like seeing the world in 3.5D kinda. I also think that could be a reason why even if you can clearly remember the perceptions at the time you can't describe it, even when recalling it sober. Perhaps this could be because theres no physical way to describe something that is not usually even viewable in our dimension? just speculation
>>
>>19010565
I think this ties back into the prime number thing, golden ratio, etc.

0 = infinite void. here exists all that is the absence of existence. pre big bang. absolute death. whatever you want to call it. there is an infinite quantity of 0, and also none at all.
1= existence. No quality to differentiate it from anything else, but all things that exist are here.
2=duality. with no measure of the quality or type of duality, merely that there is duality.
3=here we get the ability to create quantities of some kind, relativity.
4=repetition of duality or 3+1 (Existence+quantity) ie time.
5 =consciousness -- the measure of duality. experience of subjective vs objective.
6=3*2, 4+2, or 5+1. karma, ie duality plus repetition, quantification repeated, or consciousness with an added layer of existence (cause/effect).
7=etc
>>
>>19010592
No, you're right, psychedelics reveal the natural mind of consciousness, we here have been hindered on earth due to genetic manipulation, etc, but those psychedelic states are a more higher and natural state,
>>
>>19010596
Yes, it's all interconnected, the geometry doesn't lie.
>>
>>19010547
A reality, possibly similar to our own, but with no possible connection to our own in any way, shape, or form.
>>19010562
>>19010573
Maybe I'm not being quite clear. It's not just that this reality is simple disconnected, there never was any kind of connection possible. The non-connection between it and our own plane of reality doesn't even exist because to the infinite possibilities in our infinitely ascending levels of planes and realities are concerned, it doesn't exist. And yet, it still "is", to it's own infinite possibilities within it' own infinitely ascending levels of planes and realities. Don't think of this as something that can ever exist to us, but something that is to itself. For anything we are possibly connected with to cross over with it is impossible because it does not exist to anything we might possibly be connected with. It is a non-existence to us.
>>
>>19010405
>Beginning a New Path by stargatesg1fan1, More of less at 3/4 of chapter 8 this concept of yours kinda does an apparition
It's a VERY smutty one, but this concept of the multiverse... kinda sounds like your theory kek.
>>
>>19010632
LOL wrong, nice try though. The multiverse is proven through geometry/numbers/ratios/music, etc.

The geometry doesn't lie.
>>
>>1901065
Alright, anyway I didn't buy shit of that theory anyway.

Back to yours... What about Pi? Or "e"? Both are irrational, what do they mean in your theory?
>>
>>19010788
They're transcendental numbers, which means they continue on into other dimensions, so we don't fully know yet, but we'll figure out more as we ascend.

I think it points to an ascending scale though.
>>
>>19010809
Hm, sounds possible...
Well anon, I'm out for the night, see ya.
>>
I'll be honest it's hard for me to understand this stuff so please correct my theory if it's wrong.

If there are multiple dimensions and universes and parallel universes, than I am assuming that every possible outcome of every possible situation exists, like a universe completely identical to ours, but the only difference is that I blinked 2 seconds later than in my universe. Assuming there is infinite amounts of these realities, lets say in one of them, the entire fabric of space, time, and everything else is shattered, and it creates a bomb that can travel into every single other reality and destroy them. We would all be nonexistent right?

So my theory is, the very fact that we are still existing is proof to some sort of limitations on parallel realities and such.

I know this isn't exactly an answer to your question OP, but I thought the universe where everything collapse d could work as an answer.
>>
>>19010145
Someone's been reading "Flatland"
>>
>>19011312
Creative works are manifestations of higher spiritual/universal knowledge and reality, so yeah, "fiction" will naturally have higher truths to it, especially SCI-Fi, etc.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.