[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I remember from some books from library about Inca civilization

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

File: machu-picchu-lost-city-of-incas.jpg (63KB, 560x362px) Image search: [Google]
machu-picchu-lost-city-of-incas.jpg
63KB, 560x362px
I remember from some books from library about Inca civilization that I read as a kid, and it said that they believed that humans descent from hole in a ground.

Years later, I heard about hollow earth theory.

It's kinda weird that there are stories about places underneath surface from many other cultures as well, like that about people who hid in Hymalaia mountain
>>
>>19009247
Did you mean Himalaya?
>>
>>19009247
The mayans believed in some underground folk, they wrote about the entrance located in some mexican jungle
>>
Fuck Flat Earth.

Hollow earth is the real deal.
>>
Read the works of Miguel Serrano. He talks in-depth about this topic, being from Chile, and spent most of his life researching and exploring.
>>
Forgot to mention. There is a link between ALL cultures/peoples that claim to have come out from the hollow earth after the dusts settled from the cataclysm 13000 years ago. They all bare the sign of the swastika.
>>
Yeah, it's hard to believe that people in differnet cultures would have imaginations.
>>
>>19010467
>imaginations
Fucking kikes. Same stories, same symbols WHICH HAVE MEANING, and blonde fucking mummies, and you say imaginations. Kill yourself kike. Also note that many of these populations, like the hopi, have the highest rates of albinism in the world. Also recall the story of the Frisian king named Inka who sailed into the west, and the tales od the Welsh and of the Mandan tribes, the tales od Agartha of the Tibettans (who had blonde mummies in the desert due fucking north of them, in the great plane that was once covered in grass, that fits the sumerian myths of Eden which means grassy field.) Do some research before opening your mouth, or get stuffed juden.
>>
>>19010504
Hey, Inka! Nice to see someone bring that up.

Only problem is that it's only attested to in the Iera Linda Book, a modern hoax and, even within the reasoning of the Oera Linda Book Inka couldn't be responsible for the Inca, as they didn't come into being for another 2000 years before he and Nef Teunis parted ways.
>>
>>19010504
why is it that crazy people are always so antisemitic?
>>
File: hopi.jpg (53KB, 297x262px) Image search: [Google]
hopi.jpg
53KB, 297x262px
>>19010977
Checked, but that is only the narrative. Even Jung would tell you otherwise. There are many authors, but don't use google to look, it actively suppresses the links and information.
>>19011005
>antisemitic
The jews, or rather their masters, the Cohen Gadol, would have you believe they are the only "semitic" people, when in reality they are the descendents of the rapebabies of an earlier race and the semitic tribes whom they enslaved. Why do you believe their telling of history, when all evidence proves it to be bullshit?
Here is a sketch of a carving by the Hopi tribes.
>>
File: maccu.jpg (8KB, 185x273px) Image search: [Google]
maccu.jpg
8KB, 185x273px
>>19009247
https://youtu.be/KlstqiMzgDg

I don't know if hoax or not but I like the idea very much.
>>
>>19011005
Easy scapegoat for the lazy and unimaginative.
>>
>>19011005
Semtites are the ones who are insane.
>>
>>19012418
https://www.wired.com/2016/05/long-lost-mayan-city-teen-found-isnt-lost-city/

If by host you mean clickbait, then sure.
>>
>>19009247
>>19013014
>>
File: Inca cosmology.jpg (40KB, 400x340px) Image search: [Google]
Inca cosmology.jpg
40KB, 400x340px
>>19009247
Aymara here.

In the Twantinsuyo (the andean area) people dont believe in a hollow Earth. Reality have 3 planes

>Hanan Pacha

Is the sacred plane of the sky. Spirits live there

>Kai Pacha

Our Reality, the earth.

>Uku Pacha

The underworld, The traditional tale tells that people used to be rocks and people evolved from rocks. When a rock evolve a person emerge from a lake or any other water spot.
>>
>>19009247
Nah. What actually happened is when Yellowstone went off last time the ancestors of the Hopi and the Inca went underground. They survived in caves like the Europeans did on their side of the ocean (other parts of the world had a great flood at the same time). When it was safe outside again they went back out but passed on the story to their children so the descendents would remember.
>>
>>19009494
Xibalba on the jungles of Quintana Roo, similar legends to those of Agartha on Tibet
>>
>>19016182
Hi! Pretty cool to find an Aymara here, I spent parts of last year hiking around the mountains around the camarones, watching their Machaq Mara celebrations.

What I find really interesting is how they instantly adopted christianity due to the inherent similarities between their own religious beliefs and oldschool christianity...

After listening to some of their worldview explanations I grew very fascinating with the almost absurd amount of synchronicity with their old traditions and especially the western esotericism that I myself know of...

Do you live in around those parts or have you moved away? Do you have any contacts with your local shaman people? (I forgot what their local term for ít was)
>>
>>19009247

We are the ones underground. We are on the inside of a hollow sphere. They are lying to us about space. Much evidence of fakery in the space program. They spend way too much effort on it for their not to be something massive they are hiding from us. Globe Earth is an inversion of the truth.
>>
>>19016956
Hi! I spent parts of last year hiking around the mountains around the camarones, watching their Machaq Mara celebrations. I grew very fascinating with the almost absurd amount of synchronicity with their old traditions. Do you live in around those parts or have you moved away?

What I find really interesting is how they instantly adopted inherent similarities between their own religious beliefs and Yellowstone went off last time the ancestors of the Hopi and the Inca went underground. When it was safe outside I remember from some books from library about Inca civilization that I read as a kid, and it said that they believed that humans descent from hole in a ground.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.