[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I lost my sister's cat, and she's been gone for more

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: kittyjpg.jpg (57KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
kittyjpg.jpg
57KB, 540x960px
I lost my sister's cat, and she's been gone for more than a day. I'm very worried, and we can't find her. Any psychics of /x/ able to tell me where to look?
>>
Is she an inside cat and she escaped the house or something?
>>
>>19008453

Yes, she's always inside. She's ran off once before, but we found her on the fence trying to climb it. This time she got over it because the meter man didn't close it right.
>>
That's always hard anon and I feel for you, but don't come to /x/ and put your faith in the LARPers. They're going to feed you information that will just lead you around aimlessly and hurt you even more as you fall into their personal little games.

You should check with animal control, then go out and search. Leave some food out in case it comes by so it has something to eat, even if it just ends up feeding other neighborhood animals it's good to have something there in case it comes back. I had a cat that went missing for 3 days and I found it just sleeping under a car at the end of the street like nothing was wrong. I've also had cats go missing that never came back.

Keep looking, don't entirely lose hope until it's been more than a few days, but also be realistic about things.
>>
>>19008469

Also talk to all your neighbors and show them photos, and talk to neighbors that are further away than you even think a cat would wander. They can really go far.
>>
>>19008469
this anon. don't get caught up with the roleplayers here, they'll just make it even harder for you as they start feeding you shit. it's only been a day, get out there and case the neighborhood and knock on doors
>>
File: ManchuWok.jpg (73KB, 484x324px) Image search: [Google]
ManchuWok.jpg
73KB, 484x324px
>>19008446
>>
>>19008491

This is serious. Pic is my sister's cat
>>
>>19008476

Trying to work on missing posters, but we ran out of ink, and I can't find the tacs.

Also raining outside. I hope some young girl found her and picked her up. Maybe she'll be able to return her
>>
>>19008446
name
>>
I suppose you could put out the litter box. If she is not too far away then the cat will bereturn to it eventually if she can smell it.
>>
>>19008446
Tommorrow, 20:00-20:30, park nearest to the house it will be there, bring snacks or it might run away. Damn i love cats
>>
>>19008562

Ocean
>>
>>19008623

Like cat treats? We're out :/
>>
>>19008736
Looks grim my friend.

first the tarot speaks
future

The Page of Wands Reversed
Bad news, cruelty and a lack of stability.

influences

Five of Swords
Failure and defeat are possible. Injustice and cowardliness may appear.

Outcome

The Lovers Reversed
Fights, betrayals and the possibility of shattered bonds. Be careful of bad choices.

This suggests someone was involved, another person, maybe a dog or other pet.
>>
Now here's an I Ching

Po / Splitting Apart

The weight of the Mountain presses down upon a weak foundation of Earth:
The Superior Person will use this time of oppression to attend to the needs of those less fortunate.

Any action would be ill-timed.
Stand fast.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:
This is a situation easily mistaken for Stagnation (Hexagram 12) or Revolution (Hexagram 49).
It just depends on which side you're on.
During a time of Stagnation, human worms invade to feed on the decay.
During a time of Revolution, oppression is being overthrown.
But in this situation, oppressors are violently seizing power.
Pay special heed when you receive this hexagram, because the oracle is often warning you of a situation of which you are totally unaware.
You are about to be blindsided.

I'm including specific details that may be relevant to your case.

Upper Trigram:
Kên / Mountain
Image: Mountain.
Qualities: Tranquil, Immobile, Still, Perverse, Waiting, Patient, Calm, Stubborn, Inert, Methodical, Eternal.
Direction: Northeast.
Family Member: Youngest Son.
Body Part: Hand.
Season: Late Winter.
Time of Day: Dawn.
Animal: Dog.
Color: Emerald Green.
Element: Stone.
Miscellaneous: Byway, Mountain Path, Pebbles, Doorway, Opening, Gateway, Seed of Fruit, Eunuch, Watchman, Doorkeeper, Fingers, Rat, Black-billed Bird, Gnarled Tree.

Lower Trigram:
K'un / Earth
Image: Earth.
Qualities: Weak, Yielding, Dark, Nurturing, Responsive, Receptive, Adaptable, Submissive, Charitable, Protective, Even-tempered, Frugal, Fertile.
Direction: Southwest.
Family Member: Mother.
Body Part: Belly.
Season: Early Autumn.
Time of Day: Night.
Animal: Cow.
Color: Black.
Element: Soil.
Miscellaneaous: Cloth, Kettle, Pregnancy, Level, Balanced, Impartial, Large Wagon, Form, Ornament, Multitude, Shaft, Tree Trunk.
>>
>>19008446
OP, this is your psychiatrist. The other day you had a psychotic episode. I know you will not remember this, but you butchered your Sister's cat with a kitchen knife, and buried her remains in the back garden.

Also, your test results came back today. I'm sorry to confirm that you are indeed a faggot.
>>
>>19008769
OP keep us updated. Considering how easily interpreted this reading is, it would be interesting to know of any future developments on this.
>>
First impression was "Check under the nearest bridge"

Got any bridges nearby, OP?
>>
I give you my bless for save return of cat <3
>>
>>19008469
^
THIS
>>
>>19008446
Fight. With an animal. Or a stray.
>>
>>19008461
Is she feral?
>>
>>19009291
Have a feeling someone fed her. Lost.
>>
>>19009283
It's actually amazing the kinds of advice people will look for on /x/ of all places.
>>
that I-ching reading is hilariously unrelated, even if you stretch it.

divination, folks.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.