[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Something weird happened. I feel like I understood too much.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: 1401729349637.gif (2MB, 355x267px) Image search: [Google]
1401729349637.gif
2MB, 355x267px
Something weird happened. I feel like I understood too much. I understood that everything is a part of this giant fractal structure. the future of me and everything else is all part of a preexisting structure, like a multidimensional mandelbrot or something. I feel like I am stuck between dimensions. I find myself almost catatonic. I feel now like I am choosing my own reality but also hurtling towards oblivion, to prove that I don't have anything to do with this situation. I have nothing to do with this person or this world, it's all arbitrary, so why am I being shown this? Go ahead and show me whatever, but you will never convince me that I have anything to do with this. This is all you. So just show me something or stop. I am not doing anything. People are talking to me and I don't respond. Everything has changed. What I saw cannot be reconciled with reality. No one has any personality. Everything is defined by things I don't know how to explain. I am going through the multiverse. I don't think any of this is real. I fear pain but worry I am hurtling myself toward pain just to prove that it can't hurt me and that this has nothing to do with me. I can't take anything seriously and people are talking to me and I'm just standing there with a blank look on my face to prove that I have free will and that everything is so absurd I cannot just go along with acting the way everybody else acts because I truly saw how absurd everything was and how irrelevant it all is. Any advice?
>>
To clarify, I feel like I am trapped in hell, in a meaningless little thing that is so insignificant, it makes no sense, I can't take it seriously at all now. I don't know why I am stuck here.
>>
My advice is cut your achilles tendon and go for a jog.
>>
you know nothing, just put the pipe down nigger
>>
>>19008192
Tldr: Babies first lysergic acid
>>
Same OP. I have no answers to offer unfortunately. Let me know if you wanna meet up for some koolaid. I'm ready to go
>>
>>19008192
Maybe verbally ask the one who made you what the answer is?

That's what I did.
>>
>>19008192
Obviously you are dreaming. I am the representative of your subconscious. To WAKE yourself, you must do a reality check. First step,
Kill yourself.
You got to WAKE UP.
>>
>>19008192
Maybe verbally ask the one who made you what the answer is?
>>
>>19008192
Go about as normal. You are as ridiculous as everything else, and when everything is ridiculous, nothing is. Do as the other Romans because it's either that or end your life, physically of metaphorically.
>>
>>19008374
This, OP
>>19008192
Dust the Cheetos off your second chin, walk upstairs out of the basement, and ask your Mommy and Papa what's wrong with you, then ask for your tendies like normal.
>>
>>19008398
I meant God.
>>
File: ekoj_eht_s'taht.png (224KB, 708x540px) Image search: [Google]
ekoj_eht_s'taht.png
224KB, 708x540px
>>19008405
>Mfw anon says shut like this
>>
>>19008192
You don't exist and don't know what to do about it.
>>19008251
I don't think you have the same feeling because of the response you chose. Good on you for dealing with existence so far though.
>>
File: dasit.png (35KB, 381x187px) Image search: [Google]
dasit.png
35KB, 381x187px
>>19008192
Do you ever feel like Jesus, OP?
>>
>>19008192
Consciousness never ends. You ARE everything at some point. This is all you.
>>
>>19008192
You have it
I feel the same
Advance and live at the same time
>>
>>19008456
This OP
>>19008192
Have you ever felt like you came back to life after 3 days being dead because you were betray by a close friend? Sry if my engrish no awrigt.
>>
>>19008465
>This post again
>Mfw I posted this
>Mfw I am become the /x/bored
>>
>>19008472
Is mediocrity contagious????
>>
>>19008537
too much hate anon
>>
File: nietszche.png (13KB, 681x65px) Image search: [Google]
nietszche.png
13KB, 681x65px
>>19008529
I don't normally come to this board, anon.
I have never seen such a post before.
>>
Why do you divide yourself from that impersonal perspective, and if you would know that everyone else is playing their "ego" game believing to be someone real, why dont you also just enjoy the game while it lasts? Your particular organism wont exist for a long time, then youll forget all of that and "you" start anew.
>>
File: USELESS MANTRAS MEME.jpg (37KB, 540x500px) Image search: [Google]
USELESS MANTRAS MEME.jpg
37KB, 540x500px
>>19008192
You're using the microscope function of consciousness too much. There is also a telescope function. Clean your room, take a shit, eat something. Bring yourself back into normal. Perhaps do a nice trap-fap . . . BRRRAP.
>>
Only a mindless automaton would require a purpose handed from above. Drown in your self-perceived insignificance and perish.
>>
>>19008606
Kek,
>believing you're not insignificant
Thisfuckinggoy.jpg
>>
>>19008192
You momentarily understood 4th dimensional reality in 3 dimesions, i.e. a tesseract. Mathematicians have been driven mad trying to conceptualize it.

By the way, reality is only a shadow of the 4th dimesion, just as a shadow of our reflection in 2 dimensions is a shadow of our 3 dimensional self.

Just go drink a cuppa tea or take a walk in the park, it's nothing really.
>>
>>19008617

"Significance" is purely a manmade concept. Nature is free of the constraints of purpose.
>>
>>19008693
And that is exactly what makes Nature inherently "beautiful". The men who knows to be truly aimless at life is someone who has found the "Kingdom of heaven".
>>
Just sounds like your logical/conscious mind being stuck trying to reconcile existential angst.

Alternatively, OP, you may want to read "The Forbidden Religion" online by Aragon.
>>
>>19008192
I wanna smoke weed with you.
>>
>>19008369
tfw reality check this reality and keep getting signs its not real lulz.
>>
>>19008810
No way, that's just learned submission, your purpose is to die, but leave a bud before that so it can repeat you.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.