[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone here ever fought a demon before? I have, it was pretty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 1479006452795.jpg (306KB, 1408x1056px) Image search: [Google]
1479006452795.jpg
306KB, 1408x1056px
Has anyone here ever fought a demon before? I have, it was pretty fucking heartpounding but they can bleed and die. Unfortunately, the anime/hollywood thing where they dissipate competely shortly after death is true.

I've fought alongside demons too, and have a few scars.
>>
>>19007617
lmao
>>
>>19007617
>>
Ayyyyy lmao.

OP, the mental health ward told me they were looking for you.
>>
Kill you are self
>>
You sir. . . Are what's wrong with America... take your jap ass somewhere else before I bomb freedom straight down your chink throat!!!!! Respectfully tho!
>>
>>19007617
Im hungry now
>>
>>19007617
In the astral realm, right?
>>
>>19007668
No, the astral realm doesn't exist. Demons have living bodies, but their souls are bound to their realm. This applies to people too. If I were to go into their realm and die, my soul would return here.

Of course my body would be fucked.
>>
>>19007617
fucking kill yourself roleplaying cunt.
>>
>>19009072
>roleplaying cunt
>implying that's not what every OP on this board is
>>
>>19007617
It doesn't count if you are drugged when you do it. Lmao
>>
I have fought worse than demons. I was confronted directly by my false ego and have been in a battle with it since then.

I would rather still be smashing demons. Can just forcibly repolarize them into butterflies.

False ego is much harder to heat because it's designed to make you think that it's you.
>>
>>19009083
So how do we throw out redditors like you?
>>
>>19007617
inb4 OP admits that he actually fought in Battle of Berkley and SJWs are actual demon incarnates
>>
>>19009093
Lithium sometimes help with that anon. Just remember: always keep track of the days and don't do anything related with knifes or glass
>>
>>19007617
People are disgusting.
And it's your fault
>>
>>19007617
How goddamn dumb do you have to be to believe this?
>>
I've killed 4 demons so far I have them buried in my backyard. They look exactly like people but God told me they were actually demons so I don't feel regret
>>
>>19009083

>implying all of this is roleplay

it's convenient that most people just assume it all is
>>
File: kek3676363773.gif (358KB, 500x357px) Image search: [Google]
kek3676363773.gif
358KB, 500x357px
Anon, you can't kill a demon!
>>
>>19009466
Did you know any of the names? Like, since they were kinda like people one of them oughta have one
>>
>>19009466
Fucking schizo just admitted to murdering innocent people.
>>
>>19009704
>He actually believes this
OP is full of shit though.
>>
>>19009466

That was a great movie.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.