[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So! >The body is an illusion >The third eye is an illusion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 5

File: images (3).jpg (18KB, 348x423px) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
18KB, 348x423px
So!
>The body is an illusion
>The third eye is an illusion
>The Chakras are illusion
>The ego is an illusion
>Aliens are an illusion
>Flat/round earth is an illusion
>the Universe is an illusion
>Duality is an illusion
>Space is an illusion
>Reptilians are an illusion
>When someone thinks they are a special snowflake-illusion

I see a pattern here!
It seems as though everyone may be distracting themselves from something.

It doesn't take a genius to see that Humans are just creating these illusions to get away from something.

And when this is shared people seem to get upset.
We really do love our illusions don't we?

Admit it faggots
>>
Bump for a response just one.
>>
>>19006403
acknowledgment is an illusion.
>>
>>19006698
It is.
>>
I want to kill myself. But then I remember my close family. However, I know my close family to be an illusion. Why must they keep stopping me, then? I need to kill the ego first, the greatest illusion of them all.
>>
What is anything in life, but an illusion of perception and expectation? Entitlement and the illusion of ego. Illusion is useful. Misdirection even more so.
>>
>>19006915
It's all dancing around the fact, that things really are absurd by nature.
>>
We are just having some laughs pretending to believe things which none of us believe just to distract us from inevitable aging, sickness, debility, and death.

Nothing wrong with that.
>>
You are missing the one thing that's not an illusion! the soul
>>
>>19006942
No, but its actually getting beyond funny, bordering spooky that "people" are so dumb.

But it all comes down to what you want to know.
>>
>>19006968
Its implied, everyone shares the same soul but the people's egos don't like the idea
>>
>>19006975
If you already believe in the existence of a soul, there's no reason not to believe we are all different, individual souls.
>>
>>19006980
You can believe that if you want. Go ahead.

There is layers of duality, obviously, stay where you comfortable.
>>
Illusions are literally just the application of meaning to matter.
>>
>>19006999
It's not about staying where you're comfortable. I do believe we are all of the same origin, and as such identical in nature to the Creator. However, as much as we all share in common, we also have complete individuality.
Because why not? The Creator has unlimited power and control over everything, He can give us individuality because He Wills it.

Or do you not believe in a Creator?

Also, those trips...
>>
>>19007010
>such identical in nature to the Creator. However, as much as we all share in common, we also have complete individuality

So we can have this experience, that's it, but this experience is the One thing.

Its very hard to see, but when you do its so obvious.

>Or do you not believe in a Creator?

I do, but it can't experience this and its self at the same time. So it forgets one to experience the other, you can't comprehend it.
>>
>>19007010
Ultimately you have to ask yourself what you're looking for, why are you here, what is it you want to know?

You don't know what you really want
>>
>>19007021
What is your belief of the Creator? Do you believe He has omnipotence and unlimited power?

>you can't comprehend it
This is where you're right, assuming you used "you" as plural and not referring to just me. None of us, at the moment, can comprehend what or who the Creator is.
>>
>>19007038
Just realized I phrased this pretty badly. What I mean is that we cannot comprehend the Creator in totality or fully. We can only comprehend the Creator within the dimensions we exist. The Creator does reveal Himself to us, in however ways He wants and are appropriate to us.
>>
>>19007029
I do know what I really want. I want to grow spiritually.
>>
>>19007038
>What is your belief of the Creator? Do you believe He has omnipotence and unlimited power?

Beyond all Human understanding. Again, you can't comprehend it from a human perspective, there is ways to experience it but no one will ever fully explain "IT".

>Me.

Although I have experienced it, I can't comprehend it, its not possible to know here. You can't be here and know "IT" because you would be consumed within it.

Which is something you're already been doing. But don't remember.
>>
>>19007067
So what do you believe happens after we die?
>>
>>19006403
I am living an eternal life.

MY ILLUSION IS THE BEST IN THIS THREAD

But seriously...I really believe I am experiencing a constant proving of immortality...even if the chances are so unproven, or unverified as possible.
>>
>>19006403
I know one thing that isn't an illusion. There is only 1 thing in all existence I can think of that anyone is ever able to know is real.

It's the mere fact that you are experiencing something.
The implications of the experiences themselves can be fake of course (like a rock you're holding might not be real it could be simulated, etc..) But the one thing that as far as we know cannot be faked is the fact that you are experiencing the sensation of holding that rock.
Our sensations are the only thing any individual can ever know to be completely real. (I think)
>>
>>19007067
Also you didn't actually answer my question. Do you believe He has infinite power, then?
>>
>>19007044
>I do know what I really want. I want to grow spiritually

If this is true then give up any spiritual quest for knowledge, you already obtain it. Looking for it is useless.

Again, if you want to play that role, then do that, people have many roles. But they all lead back to the same place, the same remembering.
>>
>>19007070
Are you talking about "quantum death"? Whereby everyone is essentially immortal?
>>
https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAAEmccUXH2G3xaGANQ
>>
File: alan watts.jpg (275KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
alan watts.jpg
275KB, 1252x1252px
>>19006403
>It seems as though everyone may be distracting themselves from something.
The True Self, I suppose.

It's all a game, isn't it? A bit of fun.
>>
>>19007069
>So what do you believe happens after we die?

It depends if you identify with the body image, if you don't, you cannot experience death.

Your ego, will die. Your ego, will be gone. You won't look back at it once.
>>
>>19007073
>Also you didn't actually answer my question. Do you believe He has infinite power, then?

This question is silly.
>>
>>19007078
Group about spooky stories.
>>
>>19007074
A spiritual quest for knowledge never ends. Not in this life, at least. I can continue seeking in this body for thousands of years and still continue to learn new things, as the totality of them is incomprehensible in this body.

At any rate, spiritual knowledge is not my goal. By growing spiritually I mean do what I can do while in this body to get out of this cycle. To go back to the Creator.

I believe we are all eternal souls, that have existed and will exist forever.
>>
>>19007081
The ego is definitely gone at death, thankfully! The ego is what I fight every day.
>>
>>19007085
How come?

It's pretty easy. I know no one can comprehend the totality of the power or what it entails. The question is simple: do you believe the Creator has limits?
>>
>>19007092
>The ego is definitely gone at death, thankfully! The ego is what I fight every day.

Don't fight it, understand it, understanding yours, you will then understand everyone else's.

And you will see the duality fade. Its true
>>
>>19007096
>: do you believe the Creator has limits?

You're trying to ask something else, or at least you still have not worded it in a way it could be best answered.

What do you mean by limits
>>
>>19007096
Are you asking about space?
>>
>>19007100
I believe I do understand it or part of it. But I don't care for understanding the ego, I care about understanding the soul. The ego is but an impediment to understanding the soul.
>>
>>19007107
Can the Creator do whatever He wants or not?

Yes, I'm leading this up to a next statement, I just want to know if you believe that if the Creator wants something to happen, it will happen.
>>
>>19007141
>believe I do understand it or part of it. But I don't care for understanding the ego, I care about understanding the soul. The ego is but an impediment to understanding the soul

Well you have to get through the ego to get to the Self. And even then you have to make sur it is the Self and not the ego again.
>>
>>19007161
Definitely. And that is what I am doing. When I say I battle with the ego it is exactly because of what you say.
>>
>>19007145
>Can the Creator do whatever He wants or not?

Stop saying he, it works the same way your body works.

It does all these things without knowing. You're something that its doing, you're something it wanted to know. But to know you, it forgot itself.

>Yes, I'm leading this up to a next statement, I just want to know if you believe that if the Creator wants something to happen, it will happen

Earth is a thought of another "IT" it happens now, not long ago, now, all memory is an illusion so now makes sense..

Yes when it wants something to happen, it happens. With a thought
>>
>>19006972
It's mind blowing. And hard to look at. I find myself saying Ffs, more often than not.
>>
>>19007176
When uou do identify with the self, then you won't try to instill your beliefs on others because you don't see others, only the Self, in everyone and everything, This is how things like telepathy work.

Because its all contents of the same mind. When you tap into it, you dreams will be eternal
>>
>>19007194
You just have to laugh. It is quite funny.
>>
Quite in here now
>>
Are ghosts illusive
>>
File: 1488936316103.jpg (347KB, 940x1002px) Image search: [Google]
1488936316103.jpg
347KB, 940x1002px
The only illusion is perspective. The idea that your idea fo the world is, for any reason, more significant than any other persons.

Get past that.

There's far too much out there to be described or understood so simply. It doesn't matter if it's black or white, because it's definition is in it's existence and not in your interpretation of it. it is not black or white. It either is or it is not.

The illusion is you, because the illusion is how you understand your environment.
>>
>>19006403
You maybe on to something.
>>
File: 1488965413586.jpg (252KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
1488965413586.jpg
252KB, 1000x667px
>>19008561
Maybe that there is an illusion is the illusion. maybe I am the illusion. Maybe there really isn't anything illusory about this plane after all and we're all just a little paranoid and a little hopeful. The two can do some pretty big things when left to run through a human mind.
>>
>>19006403
Your head is empty until someone decides to check if it really is, then?
>>
>>19008596
Na don't try rationize it. Lifes much weirder than you think, its way more bizarre than its portrayed.

Its freaky because no one really knows what the fuck is going on, people pretend they do so they don't get spooked
>>
>The date is May 15th, 2017
>You've lived a long and fruitful life, wondering wonders and believing blunders.
>As you lay in bed, you count the moments until your inevitable demise
>Every past struggle, achievement, pain, it's all led up to this subtle moment where you slip away
>You recall every enriching life experience you've ever had
>It's almost time now
>A warm smile creeps across your face as your think your final thought, "Time to find out where death takes me."
>And then everything fades to the blackest of blacks
>Stagnant
>Empty
>But wait......what's this?
>A single, white line, emerges in a horizontal fashion across the empty blackness
>Before you know it, the line starts to get bigger and bigger, as if opening itself up
>Intense brightness radiates all around, you are blinded
>Eventually, your sight returns, and there's only one thing left in your vision
>Reply to this post or your mom dies in her sleep tonight
>>
>>19006403

The Nilstar cometh.

The entropic singularity hails it's course. All will be unmade.

The illusions will shield us from the Nilstar's arrival, but it will come whether we want or not.
>>
Existence is supposed to be good, but current human life on this current universe is terrible.

We deal with it however we can.
>>
File: 1453968223002.jpg (598KB, 2048x1558px) Image search: [Google]
1453968223002.jpg
598KB, 2048x1558px
>>19008701
I wasn't rationalizing, so much as stating some possibilities to illustrate that there are a million different things that could be going on. I'm a firm believer in the idea that not a one of us knows jack shit about ass. For me, it's what makes life interesting. No matter how much you understand something, there's always going to be that little bit that never clicks for you.
>>
>>19008771
Lol marius is that you?
>>
>>19006980
I believe that throughout what humans believe life to be in the tangible world, we accumulate knowledge not through the senses which we rely upon, but through our soul, which is upon the intangible realm. Sort of like what >>19006999 said, there's a level of duality in the experience of life between the physical and metaphysical, but tldr, the knowledge we accumulate is from the soul's recollection of past associations to physical beings, existing on this undying, ever-gaining plane of existense
>>
>>19006972
You're totally right. I just wish x had more spooky stories to read rather than absolutely insane conspiracies about inter dimensional lizard gods from the 99th planet hidden inside of the sun
>>
>>19006403
By trying to identify a distraction you are really distracting yourself from whatever it is you're distracting yourself from.
>>
>>19006980
Separation is an illusion too
>>
>>19008721
well shit
>>
>>19009109
That is a tough statement to answer or reply to, as I believe it is both true and false at the same time

So instead I have a quote that fits perfectly:
There are trivial truths and great truths. The opposite of a trivial truth is plainly false. The opposite of a great truth is also true.
-Niels Bohr
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.