[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GUYS I want the power to control an army of cute semen demons.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

GUYS

I want the power to control an army of cute semen demons. I wasn't born a Jew, though.

How do?
>>
>>19005903
Get rich.
>>
Go to a third world country and give them 5 of a first world currency. They'll know what to do.
>>
>>19005903
what the fuck
she looks like she's scared for life
>>
>>19005903
Kill yourself. I have it on good authority racists go to a special heaven where manic pixie dream girls swarm their tiny dicks for eternity
>>
>>19005985
Jews aren't a race, anon
>>
>>19005990
well, not anymore
>>
>>19005983
She is. Dan Schnieder is a pedophile that probably raped Jaime Lynn Spears. That fuck tried to get kids to send in pictures of their feet to him.
>>
dan "get in the van" schneider
>>
>>19006079
>>19006075
#justpizzagatethings
>>
>Be White
> Have Money
>Have noose (you'll need it later)

Step 1
Go to third world village

Step 2
Tie noose hole around penis or neck then tie cash to other end of rope.

Step 3
Challenge entire village to tug a war, They will respect you for courage.

Step 4
Plant your feet firmly and pull against them with all your Godly White might. If all goes well this should increase your penis /neck length by 5-6 inches.

If being a devioius cracker hasn't already placed on top of the hierachy this definitely will and as such you will have instant access to all woman young and old, Simply invite them into your hut and do as you please you shitty goyim you.
>>
>>19005903

>See her face
>Imagine internal monologue
>It's ok Carly we just have to hang on a little longer
>It's not that bad I just need the money so I can live comfortably.
>-cries on the inside-
>>
>>19006108
It's from the final day on set.
>>
"All was fun and games until Drake and Josh finally enough of their Sisters bullshit. Unbenknowst to megan, The 2 brothers scoured /b/ for the most depraved individuals online, bribed the mods and created a child auction thread. $200...400....$6000. Sold. And just like that she was auctioned off to the highest bidder by the user name of "Scootz n Balls Ficklestein" who was enamored by the perverted thoughts of taking a minors virginity in his moms cheeto dusted basement........"
>>
>>19006089
This was known way before pizzagate.
>>
>>19005903
>Dan 'Candy Van Man' Schneider
Why has no one stopped him yet?
>>
File: IMG_4184.gif (691KB, 337x268px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4184.gif
691KB, 337x268px
>>19005903
Back to /b/. Or pol. This guy is such an alpha clusterfuck. Kek. He doesn't get near any of them without supervision. Believe it.
>>
>>19006079
Dan "cheek divider" Schneider
>>
>>19006079
Dan "Hold her tighter, she's a fighter" Schneider
>>
>>19006474
holy kek
>>
>>19006089
#justnewfagthings
>>
>>19006319
obvious shill
>>
If Dan was innocent, wouldn't that chick(or one of the other ones he was accused of diddling) have come forward on his behalf at this point?
>>
>>19007414
This stuff is nowhere near mainstream enough for that to be the case. It's likely that none involved have even heard of these theories, even if they're true.
>>
File: Dan the rough rider Schneider.jpg (484KB, 2322x2547px) Image search: [Google]
Dan the rough rider Schneider.jpg
484KB, 2322x2547px
>>19006075
>That fuck tried to get kids to send in pictures of their feet to him.
>tried

Dan "goes in dry cuz he likes when they cry" Schneider
>>
>>19007702
Are you talking about Dan "if there is grass on the field, the season has been over for two years" Schneider?
>>
>>19007751
You guys gabbing `bout Dan "once they crawl, they get balled" Schneider?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.