[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

am i a cripple for life? About mid February i watched a vid

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: brain.png (59KB, 636x750px) Image search: [Google]
brain.png
59KB, 636x750px
am i a cripple for life?

About mid February i watched a video that had high frequency sound which affects the brain directly. As soon as i hit play the middle of my prefrontal cortex retracted inwards severing some path between the hemispheres and a cavity behind my eyes started to expand. Everything is fixed in an unnatural position crippling my intellectual capacities

https://www.google.com/patents/us6017302

US 6017302 A
Abstract
In human subjects, sensory resonances can be excited by subliminal atmospheric acoustic pulses that are tuned to the resonance frequency. The 1/2 Hz sensory resonance affects the autonomic nervous system and may cause relaxation, drowsiness, or sexual excitement, depending on the precise acoustic frequency near 1/2 Hz used. The effects of the 2.5 Hz resonance include slowing of certain cortical processes, sleepiness, and disorientation. For these effects to occur, the acoustic intensity must lie in a certain deeply subliminal range. Suitable apparatus consists of a portable battery-powered source of weak subaudio acoustic radiation. The method and apparatus can be used by the general public as an aid to relaxation, sleep, or sexual arousal, and clinically for the control and perhaps treatment of insomnia, tremors, epileptic seizures, and anxiety disorders. There is further application as a nonlethal weapon that can be used in law enforcement standoff situations, for causing drowsiness and disorientation in targeted subjects. It is then preferable to use venting acoustic monopoles in the form of a device that inhales and exhales air with subaudio frequency.
>>
File: eye.png (22KB, 253x194px) Image search: [Google]
eye.png
22KB, 253x194px
>>19005600
>>
File: head.png (206KB, 636x304px)
head.png
206KB, 636x304px
>>19005752
>>
Why/how did you end up watching the video? The use of sound in this way is news to me beyond south park (brown noise) and learning of the "possibility" of sound for non lethal crowd control on maybe future weapons or something.
It sounds much more real and damaging than I originally suspected.
I hope that someone can help OP, maybe go see a chiropractor.
>>
>>19005916
>Why/how did you end up watching the video?
it was posted here i randomly clicked on it i only saw the first seconds but it was enough to fuck me up
>>
You what?
>>
Common headphones can't even produce any kind of frequencies like the ones you described, and if they were posted on youtube or something similar the encoding of the website would've changed it anyway (I doubt even the highest quality of the videos don't mess up tiny details like that). Also brains don't work that way.

More likely than not you are being affected by suggestion, the only way to fix it is to wake up.
>>
Can we get a link to the video?
>>
>>19005600
OH IT'S YOU AGAIN!

this must be your 10th post of this!

so what happened? did it improve or did it worsen? did you develope anything special or are you simple broken now?
>>
File: IMG_3486.jpg (73KB, 1024x748px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3486.jpg
73KB, 1024x748px
>>19005600
Always of concern Op. Can't believe nothing has worked.
>>
>>19006139
nothing has changed im broken
>>
>>19005600
Posting in schizophrenic thread
>>
>>19006339
SCIZOFUCKTARD
>>
>>19005600
You've been gone for over a month OP, what happened since then? Will you answer my questions now?
>>
File: 1488662969248.png (107KB, 450x443px) Image search: [Google]
1488662969248.png
107KB, 450x443px
>>19005600
>>19005916
>>19005944
>>19005982
In all likelihood OP is a legit schizo or person with some mental disorder that found 4chan and is using this as a way to find out what's wrong with them, it started a couple of months ago. The thread always starts and ends the same way with op not giving any real details and insisting they have always been able to "feel" their brain even though it's physically impossible. They reject all help and say doctors can't do anything, they just wanna find the video that probably doesn't even exist.
>>
>>19006372
everything is still the same
>>
>>19006387
Do not forget lack of concentration or brainfog is also a shizo symptom.
OP if this seriously is intervening with your quality of life and livelyhood, seek help.
>>
>>19006430
I'm pretty sure op has that too, they take forever to reply probably because they are just in a constant daze/fog.
Unless it's just been a series of trolls keeping up this gag, op probably lives with a sibling or relative of some sort; they talked about how they go to school, either for art or photography I can't remember, but they're probably just trying to live as the person they know or want to be. It's probably just a matter of them being left to their own devices imo
>>
File: playstation-39194-41320243884.jpg (61KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
playstation-39194-41320243884.jpg
61KB, 640x480px
I watched a shitload of those "WARNING SUPER DANGEROUS MIND ALTERING BRAINWAVE" videos and I'm fine.

I will say however, idk if related or not, but after about a month of watching them I literally had a mental breakdowns and became suicidally depressed lol.

But like I said, I'm fine now and you will be too.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.