[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay people, if you haven't accepted Jesus yet you should

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_5983.jpg (251KB, 791x1010px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5983.jpg
251KB, 791x1010px
Okay people, if you haven't accepted Jesus yet you should hurry up and do so. The time is approaching when your choice to follow God or the deceiver will be final.

When it is increasingly popular to revel in sin in cultures across the world, you know something is up.
>>
Nah.
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (24KB, 686x504px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
24KB, 686x504px
Nah.
>>
>>19004582
>manga art depiction of holy armor
>not kamen rider style

Ho-ho-hory ghostu!
Christu Purease!
>>
>>19004582
Prove """""Jesus""""" is real and I will accept him fully. Until then, fuck off.
>>
>>19004582
Well, i hope its true , because , damn it, it is hard to only forgive and forgive and forgive.

Regardless of what i do , i just keep bouncing around, with no ending to this madness. And all of this because ....... well, who knows.

Peace and prosperity, i guess ?
>>
>>19004582
No thanks, senpai. You keep believing in your fruity little fairy tales though.
>>
>>19004582
Do you admire people like Kirk Cameron, Jim Bakker, Joel Osteen, or organizations like Focus on the Family? Do you vote republican?
>>
I've had faith/worship/trust in the Biblical God but He didn't do anything but let me down and even shit on my life.

Yahweh is a waste of time, a fraud and doesn't deserve your adoration
>>
>>19004582
cringe
>>
Why is religious preaching allowed on /x/?
>>
Try praying to Him if you guys are ever troubled. You will become a new creation if you accept his love and receive him as Lord. It is not easy, though. The headiness of the glories of science, and the nobility and consolation of philosophy will always pass away. The truth never passes away.
>>
>>19004582
Oh no the end is near! It isn't like your kind have been saying that for over a thousand years!

You are a subhuman. You're stupid, your sand nigger book is stupid, your idea of life and religion is stupid, and I wholeheartedly believe you should be put down for the betterment of humanity.
>>19005486
The truth is that you're a retard, so I guess you're right there.
>>
Why do anons pretend to be religious nuts on 4chan? It's not even GOOD bait, because anyone with a brain can see that a devout christian would never even be here.
>>
>>19005540

Just try praying to him sometime smartass. Things are coming to a head. If you are ever troubled please remember.
>>
>>19004582
The miracles of the bible were by technology. Humans accessed technologies by which humans can live eternal life...no dying to get eternal life because if you die (all your brain decomposes) then there is no more YOU.

Jesus received these technologies by luck...and merit as he cared about all humans...and this caring was an affinity opportunity with the most ancient humans accessing eternal life technology.

We either reinvent, make the society which those accessing the technologies will live among us, or live among those accessing the eternal life technologies.

Accept you as your savior. Total war to force eternal life NOW.
>>
long wait for a train don't come.
>>
>>19004582
They really need a new incarnation of biblically based video games.
>>
>>19004582
>The time is approaching when your choice to follow God or the deceiver will be final.
no . things that are preordained prohibit free will. how else would one cause something to happen a specific way as god does. you have no choice

this is where teachings of churches and the scripture part ways. you are made for his amusement and he is on record as doing things that force others to do what he said not to do. he hardens the pharaohs heart to prevent egypt from releasing the jews just to punish them

not that many will be saved according to the bible. humanities fail rate is probably in the range of 90+ %. the last generation is suppose to be pretty bad at everything
>>
>>19004582
Give me a compelling argument for Jesus and Christianity that doesn't boil down to shaming tactics, emotional blackmail or preying on peoples fear of death and I'll consider it.
>>
>>19004582
Nah
>>
>>19004582
You are infested by a memetic parasite. Proof: you give no evidence for your claims, nor support, you are merely issuing threats to unbelievers. That isn't the action of someone who is righteous, but the act of a cowardly tyrant.

>>19005712
And here's the carrot to the stick above. Eternal life offered to those whose greed knows no bounds. What else is desire for an afterlife than the most ultimate in greed? Promises and threads are all religion are based on, the rest is lies created by perverted evil fucks to control people's minds in the most ultimate of ways, to make people worship a fictional character and die for it. It's such blatantly evil, false, and horrendous bullshit, a way to enslave people without chains. And fuck you for trying to spread this system, it doesn't matter if your intent is good or not, you are infected by the worst weapon of mass destruction humanity has ever known, and do evil merely by promoting your slavery. Fuck you.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-05-13-18-01-11.png (249KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-05-13-18-01-11.png
249KB, 720x1280px
I've been very interested by Christianity and religion since the last blood moon of 2016.
But something... always seemed a little bit off about Christianity, which prevented me from fully embracing it.
Like for example, imagine someone born on a remote island, totally isolated from the world; how can he possibly hear the gospel of Jesus Christ, become a faithful believer and therefore go to heaven? The only possible way would be through an angel or some sort of holy apparition.

Anyway, I've been taking melatonin lately, in order to make me fall asleep faster at night. One side-effect is you have really intense dreams.
In the last dream, I don't really remember much, besides something very clear: I heard, read or was told "Gandhi Christianity". I woke up with this very specific thought, and immediately google'd it.

And I liked what I read. Gandhi, even though he was an Hindu, loved Jesus Christ.

"Gandhi's fundamental contribution in the field of religion was to give primacy to Truth and rationality rather than conformity to traditional practices. In fact he made Truth the basis of all morality by declaring: "I reject any religious doctrine that does not appeal to reason and is in conflict with morality"
>>
Uh duh, in the Bible God says the innocent people who have not had the opportunity to know Christ will enter heaven. That's why there's missionaries going all over the world to spread the word, so they will know. For fuck's sake at least read the Bible if you're considering Christianity.
>>
>>19006748
It's funny, reading the entire bible was what made me reject christianity.
>>
>>19004582
> implying that nowdays christianity has anything at all common with original teachings of Jesus Christ.

You will be very unpleasently surprised anon, but you will probably go to hell because your church twisted and spread blastphemy about everything jesus did and was and you all eat it like mcdonalds because youre too simple to think for yourself, lurk and make your own resolutions so you gotta blindly follow those who dictate bullshit.. i pitty people like you because youre usually the ones most full of self doubt and simplicity.
>>
File: 247088488_1075950.gif (113KB, 285x400px) Image search: [Google]
247088488_1075950.gif
113KB, 285x400px
>>19006748
>>19006755
>>
File: IMG_0313.jpg (40KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0313.jpg
40KB, 600x300px
>>19006748
...so the missionaries give people who would have never known christ the opportunity to go to Hell?
>>
>>19006854
They're nice guys like that.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.