[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was very lonely as a kid and ended up making imaginary friends,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 7-253.jpg (173KB, 625x400px) Image search: [Google]
7-253.jpg
173KB, 625x400px
I was very lonely as a kid and ended up making imaginary friends, but now I keep finding proof of their existence. Does anyone know what might be going on here?
>>
>>19004431
Examples of this proof?
>>
>>19004431
Years ago I saw a tv doco about a guy visited by the "Grey Ghost" when he was a kid. Parents dismiss it as an imaginary friend. Years later under hypnosis this guy figured out he had been visited by a grey alien. Was fucking terrifying as this Alien tormented him and his brother for years. In one case he woke up and saw the alien standing over his brothers bed, and his little brother was crying. The alien turns it's head and sees him looking. He pulls the sheets over his head. A few moments pass and then the sheets are ripped from his bed. Scary shit and I can't remember the name of the doco but it was 10 to 20 years ago, and all about hypnosis and alien abduction victims.
>>
>>19004436
Mostly urban legends that are a lot like them and people with similar imaginary friends. There are also other things, too, but explaining them might make me have a panic attack so I'd rather not.
>>
>>19004448
Okay, thanks, anon. I'll look into this to see if any of it might apply to my situation.
>>
>>19004431
Look into Tulpas. They are basically thoughtforms created by the mind.
>>
My little sister had any imaginary friend named Sally that she would always force us to accommodate. She was cool though, nice enough for a non existent kid.

She also had something sinister she was absolutely convinced coming to kill us. Wouldn't tell us what it was for the longest time.
One day she did.

>see sister staring out the third story
>>
>>19004431
Autism
>>
>>19004431
My imaginary friend was named Dodo too. Actually, he was a brown stuffed dog. What's interesting to me is why alot imaginary friends end up being named Dodo...obviously I wasn't the first and obviously not the last.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.