[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone here have experience using Super Male Vitality, Superblue

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: dr_jones.jpg (76KB, 649x575px) Image search: [Google]
dr_jones.jpg
76KB, 649x575px
Does anyone here have experience using Super Male Vitality, Superblue fluoride-free toothpaste with Nano Silver, or any other health supplements sold by performance artist and wholesale water filter distributor Alex Jones? Do they endow the consumer with supernatural powers?
>>
Just a marketing tactic so some fat tinfoil autist can keep larping on a highscool level radio show. And something about gay frogs
>>
File: ormus.gif (29KB, 200x267px) Image search: [Google]
ormus.gif
29KB, 200x267px
>>19003119

Fuck all of that shit. Monoatomic gold is where it's really at.
>>
>>19003119
yes, all the drops together taste like chlorine and i stopped using them after that.
>>
>>19003335
Wololo
>>
>>19003119
They do have some pretty good stuff.

Super12 is this super concentrate of b12. A 5 hour energy has 5555% daily serving of b12 in a 3 oz bottle but theirs is like 40000% in a single drop. Made me want it, lol.

The other stuff looks good.
>>
>>19003119
I use the survival shield x-2. you definitely get an "awareness high" like immediately after swallowing it. that could be considered a super power if you normally spend your time daydreaming cuz you're super in the zone. and if you actually try to stay aware in combination with it.. forget about it..
>>
>>19003307
Repeating things out of context doesn't make you right.
>>
>>19005082
He's not wrong though
>>
>>19005099
He's very wrong. First of all, Alex's radio isn't even for high schoolers. This world would be amazing if high schoolers even listened to radio like that
>>
File: 1283889721597.jpg (8KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1283889721597.jpg
8KB, 500x375px
>>19003119
I bought a months worth, did notice a difference, positive it wasn't a placebo however you could accomplish a relatively same feeling with b12 supplements, the majority of it is simply b6 and b12
>>
File: 3933noU.jpg (66KB, 1078x1330px) Image search: [Google]
3933noU.jpg
66KB, 1078x1330px
I've never used his products, but the closest thing i have is the survival shield stuff.

It's Nascent Iodine, and it's pretty awesome. Taken with selenium (lookup why) for the last month had really given me a large amount of mental awareness. Also my nails and skin grow faster and look healthier. Supposed to help thyroid regulation the most but i haven't noticed that having no issues.

Must noticeably is that my dreams are no longer vague and weird, but reflect real life and sometimes last insanely long periods (3 hour nap could feel like 2 days, but this is rare).

I mainly got into it for a spiritual thing, being into meditation and Astral Projection, and heard iodine (specifically nascent) was great for relieving chemical bonds of chloride/fluroide/bromide in the body, specifically clacification of the pineal gland in the brain, which is responsible for melatonin growth (sleep aid) and as Rene Descartes described "the seat of the soul".

Plus if all else 3 billion people are iodine deficient since they removed it from most salt and other products now, and removing calcification from the pineal gland lowers Alzheimer's chances significantly since there's direct correlation between calcified pineal glands and Alzheimer's.

So yeah, I'd say at least that stuff works.
>>
>>19005184
It's not for high schoolers, it's for tin foil autists
>>
>>19005246

Thanks for sharing. Your post reminds me that no matter how rational we believe we are, we are still susceptible to the placebo effect.
>>
Iodine and super male are must buys I lost 75 lbs on them
>>
>people still take this fat retard seriously
>>
>>19005310
Well you probably just now heard about and make an assumption. I didn't look into it without a month's worth of medical reports, YouTube videos addressed by consumers and professionals, among other sources.

Iodine isn't sugar water, taking it will have changes.
>>
I think Alex Jones uses real problems as a reason to sell his supplements

Lots of people are actually deficient in B12, iodine, D3. Lots of estrogens and fluoride in our water

The only question is how much do his products work. I get the idea that he pushes his expensive products more
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.