[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am 100% convinced Courtney killed him. I have never been more

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 124
Thread images: 17

File: image.jpg (87KB, 636x421px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87KB, 636x421px
I am 100% convinced Courtney killed him.

I have never been more sure of a conspiracy than this.

Conspiracy theory thread?
>>
>>19002878
there is a documentary on netflix, I believe its called "soaked in bleach" it goes into depth with the whole conspiracy
>>
>>19002888
I watched it, and then did my own research.

She murdered him for sure.

The fact her own dad says she's a sociopath and believes she defiantly killed him says a lot.
>>
File: tinfoil_cobain.jpg (136KB, 652x342px) Image search: [Google]
tinfoil_cobain.jpg
136KB, 652x342px
>>19002878
>Conspiracy theory thread?
Not in general. The scope of this thread is now narrowed to cobainspiracy containment thread.
>>
I agree, he was doing good as far as kicking heroine and being a better dad. The only thing is, she is kind of a dumbass right? Is she capable of it? Haven't seen any doc btw.
>>
>>19002926
>he was doing good as far as kicking heroine
>>19002906
>she defiantly killed him
Any jury would find that Courtney was simply defending herself from Kurt's abuse.
>>
15 years ago, our circle summoned Kurts spirit. We did asked how he died and he answered us that he got shot. However, he did not show, who it was.
>>
>>19002939
He was clean for a while before his death I thought. I don't know, I was in 6th grade in 91.
>>
>>19002878
She did. Look at the nut job she hired. He almost sold her out. Then he got hit by a train. Ffs. Money changes everything.
>>
File: Logo-Last.jpg (391KB, 1400x1400px) Image search: [Google]
Logo-Last.jpg
391KB, 1400x1400px
>>19002878
Listen to the recent episodes.

You're welcome.
>>
>>19002958
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eldon_Hoke
>>
>>19002965
No.
>>
>>19002906
she was incredibly detached from her dad. her dad's also known to be a liar. didn't he give her acid when she was only 3? enough said.
>>
i can't believe y'all actually believe courtney killed him. i know back in the day she was a hugely off-kilter but she wouldn't kill the father of her infant child. what the fuck guys?
>>
he fucking blew his brains out because he was a schizoid druggie.
>>
>>19002926
Nah, the most commonly believed theory is that she hired someone to kill him and make it look like a suicide, a theory that is backed up by the fact that it's a well known fact that she once hired a random thug to beat some guy up long before Kurt died (I'm hazy on the exact names), so she's clearly someone who would pay someone to do her dirty work, that and the fact that she's too dense to carry out a successful murder herself.

Also the fact that "Il Duce", the lead vocalist for the hardcore punk band "the mentors" claimed on video that Courtney had offered him money to kill Kurt and he declined, this video was taken less than two weeks before Il Duce "Drunkenly wandered" in front of a speeding train which killed him.

Other details including the fact that the ejected shotgun shell was found lying on the wrong side of the room Kurt was killed in, as if the shotgun was pointed at him, and not placed upside down under his chin like the suicide story would have you believe. (Ignoring the fact that in order for there to be a shell in the first place the gun must be pumped after its shot, which he wouldn't have done because he was dead.)

The fact that suicide note consists of two paragraphs, the first being clearly written in Kurts handwriting, the second looking like someone trying to mimic his handwriting. This coupled with the fact that the first paragraph never mentions suicide once, just him no longer being with Courtney leads me to believe it was originally a note declaring he was leaving her, with the second paragraph added on to make it look like a suicide note. And the second paragraph speaks fondly of Courtney, despite Kurt having already called her a money grubbing whore in a separate note found in the building.

The police treated it as an open and shut suicide, emphasised by the fact that they didn't even develop the photos of the scene until years later. So they never even looked into it, they saw the scene and said "yup, that's a sucide"
>>
>>19002948
amazing
my buddies and I summoned Hitler's spirit, and he answered us that he either fled to Argentina or shot himself in the head and was burned in his bunker
weird, right?
>>
>>19002983
Her dad was the grateful dead's manager, so of course he was a big advocate of acid.
>>
>>19003034
i know that, but you don't give a fucking kid some. that's abuse. i don't care how good lucy is. you don't give it to a three year old kid.
>>
Kurt Cobain's was too high to pull that trigger, he had blood levels of 1.52 milligrams of morphine per liter.
>>
>>19003029

Yeah. We also summoned Hitlers spirit once, but shit got very crazy soon after, so we didn't had enough time to ask any meaningful questions.
>>
>>19002994
Your clearly not from Los Angles.
>>
>>19003083
don't get me wrong I understand that there are many fame and money hungry whores out in la, but if you've ever watched courtney's interviews, listened to her music, or even took a look at her instagram page you'd see, despite her troubled past she's a deeply sympathetic and caring person.
I do believe Kurt was murdered, but not by Courtney. no way.
>>
>>19003070
On that much H. you'd be completely incapacitated if not actively overdosing, let alone having the hand eye co-ordination to load a shotgun.

Also the people who say, "He killed himself because he was high on heroin!!" clearly don't understand heroin, if he killed himself while he was sober that would make sense, as the comedown from heroin is like a depressive state like no other.

Killing himself WHILE high? Unlikely.

To a junkie being high is one of the only ways they can feel happy, and the mindset one is in while high on H. Is not one where you put a gun to your head. It just makes no sense.
>>
>>19003083
Was me? I killed Kurt Cobain?
>>
File: Kurt-Cobain-today.jpg (14KB, 350x200px) Image search: [Google]
Kurt-Cobain-today.jpg
14KB, 350x200px
The elephant in the room, the political third rail of mainstream cobainspiracy theory that nobody here seems ready to confront, is the inconvenient reality that Kurt lives.
>>
Factually wrong. Everybody knows Dave Grohl killed Kurt Cobain so he could start the Foo Fighters. And now Kurt is haunting him and they're having wacky antics.
>>
File: Annual-homicide-rates.png (77KB, 977x651px) Image search: [Google]
Annual-homicide-rates.png
77KB, 977x651px
>>19002878
US homicide rates spiked after Kurt Cobain was born, and began falling once he died. Coincidence?

Kurt was the avatar of murder made flesh. Courtney was doing God's work.
>>
>>19004048
It wasn't Dave Grohl. It was Pat Smear.

First Darby, then Kurt. Dave will be next, you'll see.
>>
>>19002965

Henry pls
>>
>>19002994
LOL you have obliviously never talked to or dated females.
>>
>>19004055
This is what I have thought all along and probably thought of it before you actually.
>>
File: 1456676139243.jpg (12KB, 426x382px) Image search: [Google]
1456676139243.jpg
12KB, 426x382px
>>19004048
Had Nirvana continued to exist, Dave would've only been known as "the Nirvana drummer". With Kurt out of the way, he got to be one of the biggest rock stars in the world.

It was the perfect crime.
>>
>>19002878
In an interview El Duce states that courtney tried to pay him to kill Kurt and he was like fuck that.

Later on we know what happened to both of these misunderstood legends.
>>
>>19004194
conspiracy hipster?
>>
>>19003026
This
>>
>>19004254
https://youtu.be/Ho2nK5IQs_g

>He passed a polygraph test

>Hit by a train 3 days later.
>>
>>19002939
>Kurt's abuse
Hilarious. Great joke.
>>
>>19003097
I know women who act deeply caring and sympathetic online and to certain people, but then have nice people they sadistically abuse because no one will believe that they are abusive. Then they make the victem look like the perpetrator. This is a female thing that I see them do like every week.
>>
>>19005504
>>
>>19002965
Noice, is there a way to download all episodes at once? Or do I have to download them one by one?
>>
I believe if she did have anything to do with it, it was probably like this

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3670166/Court-OKs-trial-girl-texted-boyfriend-urging-suicide.html
>>
Nice little video here covering conspiracy theories in general. He skims over 2 dozen conspiracies but doesn't really dig into details. Pretty good jump-off point for anyone looking for material.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kFmZFgGJug
>>
>>19002906
Fuck you, you didn't do any research. Or you would see all of Grant's horseshit evidence debunked. This is a detestable conspiracy theory full of willfully ignorant morons. Yeah there are some odd discrepancies, you never know the whole story, but there's no way she even knew where Kurt would be in the fucking first place. She was supposed have hired an omnipotent hit an? Fuck off you dope, Everything else crumbles under scrutiny as well. Heroin was lethal dose etc. is all debunked if you care to actually research and not continue to propagate a theory that does not hold water on close inspection.>>19002878
>>
>>19002965
They are idiots, don't waste your time.
>>
>>19004254
>>19005338

>>19005603
Yellow shill explain this ^
>>
>>19002878
It was David Grohl.
Got to be a frontman of his own band.
He gained fame instead of a mediocre drummer.
>>
>>19004194
The power of my insight transcends space and time. You're only leeching off my revelation in the beforetime.
>>
File: Nancy_Spungen.jpg (17KB, 187x183px) Image search: [Google]
Nancy_Spungen.jpg
17KB, 187x183px
>>19002878
Courtney learned from Nancy: Do him before he does you.
>>
his band members just accepted his suicide attempts because they want money
courtney was in rehab as well and did not know he escaped until he was found dead
>>
>>19002878

he was a pussy
dont engage courtney lol
>>
>>19003008
how did he fire the shotgun? he could've used his toes, but he was found with his shoes on
>>
>>19003026
If it was a murder wouldn't the blood splatter look off or something?
Even if the cops were bad they wouldn't ignore something like that.
>>
Remember when Elon said Courtney done Kurt in?

Remember how Elon died shortly after?

Courtney and the DJ killed Elon to get him to shut up. He knew too much.
>>
>>19005832
You know how many people have committed suicide with a shotgun?
>>
>>19003070
>>19003113

Any of you idiots who talk about "so much heroin he couldlnt..."

No. You have no clue how drugs work. Opiates especially tolerance basically has no ceiling. I was no extreme case, yet at one point I was taking 120mg methadone a day to maintain. A normal person would get fucking rocked off of 5mg.

It's all relative. You don't know his tolerance. And knowing his reputation it was high as hell.
>>
>>19002906
Maybe he begged her to do itcu4
He begged her to do it cunt...
>>
Why did he chose to be with that parasite in the first place, she was a maniac in public that would at least give out one hint.
>>
>>19005603
What about the shells and gun not being in the right position relative to the way the body was laying?
>>
>>19008057
Id cum inside her..
>>
>>19002948
15 years ago me and my circke of bbc summoned your mom & gave her the fucking of her life. However, she did not abort you
>>
>>19005727
Like it's so fucking hard to know where someone is.his body didnt show suicide and Kurt was not the type to sit in a bathtub to kill himself. He would have done it proudly in a more open area, not giving a fuck what happens.

Also I speak directly from my own spirit.
But if you still doubt heres a reading even:

"Constant only in his inconstancy, even fortune is eventually exhausted."

"He pledges his love too hastily, and awaits her promise in return.
This stunts the natural growth of affection."

My boy Cobain even touched base with the punks in Argentina and LatAm. His work was far from done.

>>19005817
They wanted to die together but drugs are strong chains
>>
>>19008123
and before someone greentexts "his body didnt show suicide", the pose is all wrong and do you really believe he would be so considerate as to cleanly tuck himself in a bathtub? We're talking about the tormented son of Punk and Metal.
Someone who had no reason to stay still and obey, much less drugged.

There's dozens of chemicals and techniques that let you incapacitate someone. It's as easy as dropping him in the tub and firing away
>>
>>19002965
these guys are fucking annoying
>>
>>19002878
Her private investigator thought so too.
>>
>>19006343
No you inject him with the heroin first then set it up. Its said he had 3 times the lethal dose or some shit and literally wouldn't be able to pick up the shotgun to shoot himself with such a high dose.
>>
lol
this classic blame the woman martyr bullshit

elliott was killed by his girl! he would never kill himself
jimi was killed by his girl! he would never die so silly
john was killed by his girl! nobody could want him dead!

people are making money off of you buying into a theory that has an agenda

at least think 'even though i believe this happened it is possible that this contradicts it' if you really care about the truth instead of thinking 'he was murdered....let's find out how we can prove this'

he's dead either way
nobody but the omniscient will ever truly know exactly what happened
>>
File: Jimi-Hendrix.jpg (81KB, 575x860px) Image search: [Google]
Jimi-Hendrix.jpg
81KB, 575x860px
>>19008909
dont know the first fool,
but Jimi and John were victims of the state in my opinion.
The comparison is ridiculous.
>>
>>19008922
elliott smith?
i'm just trying to say there is a common thing for people who loose their idols or legend-like figures that encourage some sort of explanation rather than realizing that all these great artists shat and ate and had problems of their own just like everybody else

in a way musicians have religious inspiration for people and they don't want their christ-like figure's stories to end so simply or boringly, they invite the possible drama. i don't know if kurt was murdered but it's wrong that people are so heavy on it on the off chance that they're wrong and courtney has to hear all those things. it's distasteful. if people want to know the truth then they need to cross examine themselves and avoid sources with an agenda or desire to make money like soaked in bleach and that shitty fucking book. even krist calls it trash on his twitter.
>>
>>19007749
You can't compare methadone and heroin in dosage.
stupidity level: muslim
>>
>>19003070

tolerance goes up rapidly with heroin and takes a while to go down when you use regularly; so not necessarily

his tolerance was likely extremely high

he didn't even throw up everywhere before he shot himself

too much heroin always leads to puking, personal experience and seeing other people
>>
>>19003113

being depressed and on heroin doesn't mean that you won't try while you're high

if anything being high while you go makes it more comforting

it doesn't just take those feelings away every time
>>
>>19003026

have you ever been deepy involved with someone and using hard drugs together? back and forth volatile emotions are standard

one minute you hate them, the next you love them

also: have you ever started writing something taken heroin and wrote more? your handwriting doesn't stay the same, it sometimes even looks like someone else trying to copy yours partially because your coordination gets a little sloppy and partially because heroin makes it hard to even see the paper

if you think the handwriting would be uniform or that the extreme rapid change emotions aren't normal you've never been around heroin
>>
>>19008909
>people making money

You lost me. How is a conspiracy about how Cobain died making money for anyone? Im no more likely to buy Nirvana merchandise now than i was before reading this thread. Stop being a pseudo-intellectual and go bother another thread.
>>
>>19009004
>one minute you hate them, the next you love them

literally the only thing i hate about weed is what its doing to my lungs
>>
File: 9-11 didn't happen.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
9-11 didn't happen.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOCHwRz1hRs
>>
>>19009199

weed isn't anything like heroin
>>
Cobain was an ET
>>
>>19007749
Aye, I have known some IV users who can slam a gram of H and not get a nod for long.
>>
>>19003070
My friends say that he was so used to heroine that his body was almost immune wich is total bullshit
>>
>>19002965
Reminder Marcus is a faggot bitch
>>
Watch the movie "Soaked in Bleach." I just saw it not long ago. I'm thinking she probably had him killed too.
>>
the last podcast on the left cobain episodes made a few good points: 1. close friends of kurt do not agree with everything shown in the doc 'soaked in bleach' - they would have known details about kurt's life that are shown in the doc as true when those events are not. 2. had courtney killed him, there is no way info would stay secret. if you have looked into courtney and her life, this is true. no way would it all just stay hidden this long.
>>
>>19002878
courtney did the world a favor.
>>
>>19009199
Why are you comparing babbys first drug to Heroin?
>>
>>19002878
He joked a little too much about hiring hitmen in his interviews, not sure if his wife did too
>>
>>19004025
And he's still making music
>>
>>19004194
Baited on a free shitpost.
>>
enjoy my original cover of Nirvana's "My Girl", entitled "My Burrito"

http://mvgen.com/watch.php?id=40859
>>
>>19008980
>too much heroin always leads to puking, personal experience and seeing other people

When you're first getting used to it. That goes away after the first month or so.
>>
He either had a very fragmented personality, drawing from the fact that in his suicide note he said he both hates and loves everyone in essence. Or she set it up.

We may never know the real truth, could be something else entirely. Don't think too hard.
>>
>>19004055
Row v. Wade was decided in 1973. The drop in crime around '91 was from all the would be 18 year olds that got aborted instead
>>
>>19002878
What was Courtneys motive?
>>
>>19002878
The Courtney Love conspiracy is a cover-up. Kurt was killed by the powers that be for not complying.
>>
>>19002953
Thought it was 94
>>
>>19003060
>i don't care how good lucy is
+15 street cred
>>
>>19008949
Why not? 20mg methadone is about .15 of good heroin IV

They at both opiates. They can have proportionate doses
>>
Dave Grohl did it
>>
>>19012607
they killed him before he understood he became an entity, same shit hapened to john lenon, before he could use the power of its entity to go against their plane to go to war.
>>
File: hanksgm.jpg (44KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
hanksgm.jpg
44KB, 400x400px
mfw this thread is making me want heroin god dammit anons. It's been six weeks gaaaah
>>
He fucking killed himself. The whole case is fed by sociopaths and junkies looking to get their name out and make a quick buck. Courtney was a shitty person who was ambitious at a time it wasn't cool for women to be so. Get over it, he was extremely depressed, high as shit and contemplating suicide for a while. Let the man fucking rest already.
>>
The Notorious B.I.G. was not a real person. He was a character that was played by Suge Knight. Suge Knight was a fan of Digital Underground, and his favorite member was 2Pac. He realized that he could make money off his death, so he founded Death Row Records in 1991. He tried numerous times to get him to sign with Death Row, but Pac refused. So, Suge enlisted the help of Puffy to help him create a character that would become one of the biggest rappers of all time and have him be signed to Bad Boy Records. Suge offered to let Puffy have all the proceeds made off of the character as an incentive.They soon decided on naming the character "The Notorious B.I.G." In order to make it not so obvious that Biggie was actually Suge Knight, they decided that Suge should wear a hooded sweatshirt or something similar and stuff it in order to appear larger. He also wore sunglasses and wore facepaint that was slightly darker than his normal skin tone. To ensure Biggie's place in the mainstream, Puffy paid for Biggie to be promoted in major music publications. Suge would travel to New York numerous times in 1993 and 1994 in order to record songs for Biggie's first album "Ready to Die". Biggie's signature deep voice was actually Suge's voice digitally enhanced. One day in 1993, Suge found a poor woman named Ayanna Jackson and paid her $50,000 to say that Pac raped her. Then, in 1994, Suge, as Biggie, soon befriended 2Pac. After some time had passed, "Biggie" invited Pac to Bad Boy Records, but in actuality Suge had hired some henchmen to shoot, but not kill, 2Pac as soon as he entered the lobby. One of the henchman was named Devan Clark. Now there was beef between Pac and Biggie. When Pac had healed from the shooting he stood trial and was sentenced to prison. He would have not been sentenced had Suge not paid the judge.
>>
>>19015026
After a little more than half the year had passed, Suge bailed Pac out of jail and signed him to Death Row. There, he made Pac the biggest rapper in the world, even topping the character of Biggie. Suge was still sneaking off to New York to record songs for Biggie's second album "Life After Death." Pac was at his peak, so now was the perfect time to kill him. So, on September 7, 1996, Suge hired the same henchmen to pull up and kill Pac. Suge instructed them to aim low, as to not hit Suge, who was driving the car that Pac was killed in. Now that Pac was dead, Suge had no use for Biggie anymore, so 6 months later, Suge had Puffy come to LA to kill off Biggie and end the East Coast/West Coast beef (an unplanned effect of the Biggie/Pac beef). So, on March 9, 1997, Suge dressed up as Biggie for the final time. He hired Devan to pull up and fire blanks at "Biggie". The driver of the SUV that Suge and Puff were in then drove off to a secluded area, where they had hidden three getaway vehicles. Suge took off his Biggie costume and pushed the SUV into the ocean. He then got into his car and drove back to Death Row Records. They weren't completely done with Biggie, however, as Suge hired Devan Clark to replace Biggie in every photo and video taken of him. Puffy paid major news outlets to use these new pictures instead of the old ones with Suge as Biggie. After Suge's Biggie was replaced completely, Suge killed Devan Clark. Suge Knight was now the richest hip hop CEO in the world.
>>
File: 1464428597549.png (660KB, 1106x1012px) Image search: [Google]
1464428597549.png
660KB, 1106x1012px
>>19004254
>One day after his final performance (at Al's Bar in downtown Los Angeles), and two days after filming an interview for the Kurt & Courtney documentary, during which he claimed that Courtney Love had asked him to kill Kurt Cobain, Hoke was found dead on the railroad tracks in Riverside, California on Saturday, April 19, 1997 after being struck by a train. The coroner's office gave the official cause of death as "misadventure". Al Jourgensen has stated in his autobiography, that El Duce was recognized by fans on the other side of the railroad tracks. After he heard the fans calling his name he was going to meet them. Moreover Jourgensen wrote that El Duce was stuck on the railroad by his foot.
>>
>>19002878
Really? Of all the actual conspiracies that have occurred in the world (and they are still crimes and on the books) you pick that one?

What proof do you have besides Courtney being a cunt? He was a jerk who hated his fans. Don't believe me? Look up the stuff he had to say about 'em.
>>
>>19002878
he was so depressed, they both were junkies. soaked in bleach is so biased. watch montage of heck. kurt was too intelligent to cope with fame, he was the definition of teenage angst in that generation.
>>
Maybe he was suicidal but Courtney helped him kill himself. Maybe it was mutual. He wanted out and she was ready to do anything for him.

The letter Kurt wrote before dying kinda shows it was his decision though.
>>
I saw Nirvana live new year's 1993 and he absolutely did not hate his fans. He stopped the entire show in the middle of a song to stop a guy groping a girl in the moshpit and had us all laugh at the guy until he left. He dedicated all apologies to my two friends and I in the balcony, he said he knew how we felt (strung out and awake for a week). He was very soft hearted and depressed and he fucking cared, too much in fact.
>>
>>19015154
All right, but other times he hated them. Maybe he was two-faced? We are talking about a fellow who thought sucking on a shotgun was a brilliant idea.
>>
>>19015126
>kurt was too intelligent to cope with fame
I WISH I WAS LIKE YOU
EASILY AMUSED
>>
>>19009193
>How is a conspiracy about how Cobain died making money for anyone?
Books, documentaries, and ad revenue for websites. The only reason the idea spread in the first place is because of that documentary that came out in the 1990s and went viral on VHS.
>>
File: 1466831925070.jpg (69KB, 720x511px) Image search: [Google]
1466831925070.jpg
69KB, 720x511px
>>19015026
>>19015029
one of the dumber things i've ever read on /x/
>>
Kurt blew his own fucking brains out. He was a heroin addict. He wasn't getting better. He escaped rehab to go buy the shells for the shotgun. Not to mention he was a giant pussy with an overbearing wife who was obviously milking him for money while possibly cheating on him while alienating him from his friends. Stop making this out to be more then what it is. It's pathetic. Kurt was a junkie. Courtney was a junkie. Both were shit parents who were just using one another and then Kurt couldn't take it anymore and blew his head off. Something he has told all his friends he wanted to do for years and they all thought he was joking.
>>
>>19003070

My best friends little brother is the worst junkie ive ever seen in my life. About 7 years of active IV use. Ive seen him shoot a very large amount of dope before and he just nods. This amount would absolutely kill people with no tolerance. I think that could very well be the case Kurt. Just because doctors and cops say its a lethal dose, doesnt exactly mean it will kill some one with a very high tolerance.
>>
>>19015154
Exactly.
Here he is sharing some personal moments with his fans and then the bouncer starts being a faggot and everybody jumps his ass. Everybody loved him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpUNTvTubZc

>>19015064
What kind of person would just sit there for a slow ass train to hit them. I fucking swear. And why was he "found dead", when Al apparently states he was there with him? Moreover why were there fans of Duce besides some empty railroad tracks there? Duce is unapproachable, most of his music gets passed off as an abomination, his cult is pretty small.
>>19015788
You are pathetic, damn puppykicking spook
>>
>>19015029
There are so many holes in this if you know anything about these people
>>
it was dave ggrol
>>
>>19002878
I was just listening to Unplugged earlier, funny

But you know he was suicidal from a young age, right?
>>
>>19002965
loud liberal cunts
>>
>>
>>19015260

Nah. He hated the douchebag dude bros that Made his life hell in high school but came to his shows after he got popular and shit, but had nothing but love for the non dude bro fans.
>>
>>19015064

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al_Jourgensen
so this guy killed kurt. Al jourgensen aka Alain. Aka that dude El Duce said killed kurt.
>>
>In the mid-nineties, after the death of Nirvana frontman Kurt Cobain, Hoke began making the claim that Cobain's wife, Courtney Love, had offered to pay Hoke to kill Cobain. Hoke promoted his story in such media outlets as TV's Jerry Springer Show, The National Enquirer weekly tabloid, and in Nick Broomfield's documentary film, Kurt & Courtney. El Duce claimed in the film, Kurt & Courtney, that he knew who killed Cobain (giving the name "Allen"), but said he would "let the FBI catch him".

Allen Wrench was the last person to see El Duce, who apparently died because he "fell asleep on the tracks".

Too much circumstantial evidence.
>>
you must browse reddit queer
Thread posts: 124
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.