[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a way to increase the vividness of my dreams? I remember

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: dreams-road-sign.jpg (3MB, 3456x2298px) Image search: [Google]
dreams-road-sign.jpg
3MB, 3456x2298px
Is there a way to increase the vividness of my dreams? I remember my dreams almost every single day and lately they have been occasionally vivid but then there are some that are quite forgettable

How do I keep up consistent long lasting, clear dreams?

Also general Lucid Dreaming/Astral Projecting thread
>>
>>19002740
bump
>>
keep a dream journal and try some melatonin before you sleep. also, don't nap during the day and avoid food or caffeine before bed time.
>>
Eating bananas work trust me
>>
Wellbutrin. My dreams are crazy vivid. I can remember scenes and faces as if it were real life. Sometimes I'll half wake up while still in a dream state, it's hard to explain, it's like slowing fading out of the dream into real life. Sometimes I can't remember if something happened in a dream or real life. I did a lot of drugs back in the day though, my reality is a degree or two off of normal.
>>
>>19002985
Also, sometimes the same theme will reoccur throughout the night. Specifically, I dreamt I was at a new place of work, touring the place and talking to the owner and then I discover I'm in only my boxers and the awkwardness occurred to me. Same thing happened later in a different setting, room full of people, I'm in my boxers. Usually when something very out of the ordinary happens in a dream, I realize I'm dreaming and I usually will start flying, it's the best. The trick is to remember that you are still dreaming or you start to lose control. Last time I realized I was dreaming, I took off, flying over some random places, landscapes.. There was something approaching me along the lines of a small dragon ghost thing, I said fuck off this is my dream and it disappeared. True story.
>>
I will say this unironically.
Take alcohol and sleep late, going back to sleep when you wake up.
>>
>>19002740
I take 10 mg of doxepin for insomnia, OP. That shit definitely gives me long, vivid dreams. Thing is, they're always about the most mundane shit. That, or it's the last week of my final college semester and I never bothered going to one class.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.