[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's the 100th anniversary of the appearance of Our Lady

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: fatima-message-nm.jpg (46KB, 314x450px) Image search: [Google]
fatima-message-nm.jpg
46KB, 314x450px
It's the 100th anniversary of the appearance of Our Lady of Fatima, /x/! Have you said a Rosary lately?
>>
>>19002598
What do non-Catholic churches think of stuff like this? Honestly, visions appearing could just as easily be demons, and I don't trust the ones going on in Bosnia where villagers are reporting strange happenings on the mountain.
>>
>>19002614

>What do non-Catholic churches think of stuff like this?

catholics lying
>>
>>19002598
They could also be schizophrenic, which is much more likely.
>>
It's been more than a hundred years. There have been, "time slips" or, "uncounted years".

This could be the two-hundredth anniversary for all I know.

I have not said a Rosary lately.

The event was pretty awesome. Lots of psychadelic visuals of, "Sol". People with cloaking technology speaking only to the children...because the children were being initially excused for, "weird" behavior which would result from honestly trying to communicate to unvisible (cloaked) people. Lots of people when blind though. When the clouds between, "Sol" dissipated...many people continued to look at, "Sol".
>>
Hi guys, im from Portugal and recently an "interesting" news came about. It looks like that an event on the 13 of may was announced on a newspaper 2 months before and on the morning of the 13th. The paper add came from a "groups of psychics".

Portuguese news site: http://www.dn.pt/sociedade/interior/anuncio-no-diario-de-noticias-previa-fatima-dois-meses-antes-5715728.html

So my opinion on the Fatima event. It was a hoax. Portugal was coming out of revolution times and the Monarchy was demoted and the Republicans took over the country. With the threat of communism rising in Europe, and since we are talking about a state that has centuries of History with the Church in power, this event was staged to reinforce the strength of Vatican in Portugal, Europe and World. Fatima was the place chosen because the name of that place comes from the ancient arab invasions and Fatima was the name of Mhuammad daughter. Fatima was chosen as the place of the apparition to appeal to Islamic people and reinforce the power of the Vatican world wide. Today, its a cash cow, pure business.

Evil shit as usual, control and dominion, from the usual people: Rome.

Before there were CeaserĀ“s, now we have Popes.
>>
File: 1475512430_jq657n_600.jpg (60KB, 513x695px) Image search: [Google]
1475512430_jq657n_600.jpg
60KB, 513x695px
ufo (viman) & hologram
>>
Why ould you say rosary to Astarte?
Not Virgin Mary Shesaid she was the "Queen of Heaven"
>>
>>19002614
Demons don't push people towards faith in the lord.
>>
Anyone aware of precursors or signals hinting at a miracle/appearance being made?
>>
>>19002679

As you probably already know there was some very bizarre events that occurred in Portugal during that time. There were too many witnesses and too many happenings for it to have just been a mass hallucination. Usually mass hallucinations follow a pattern that can be seen when you do a case to case comparison. There were a few things a large majority saw during the "miracle of the sun" event that were shared completely in common. Other events were wholly unique to individuals or small groups. A few people, even supposed catholics, saw nothing.

Most people saw the sun turn to a scintillating silver as it zig zagged across the sky and swooped towards the onlookers. Most people also noticed that the lights of silver and other colors of the rainbow shooting off the sun were flashing on the terrain for as far as the eye could see. Also, Before and for a brief period during the event, it was raining pretty heavily. When the event stopped, the ground was completely dry and everyone's clothes were bone dry as well.

Some people witnessed these things from miles away. In all, tens of thousands of people saw these events, even atheists and skeptics. I highly doubt this was mass hallucination. This was a true and strange event, whatever it might have been.

I do not know if it came from God, since I am a protestant I am just not sure. I am inclined to say it may have been. Still struggle with this question. I believe it all happened to those who witnessed it.
>>
>>19002598
100 years already? I remember it like it was yesterday. Now I feel old.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.