[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is probably the simplest form of hanging, and although unconsciousness

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: astro_w2gw.jpg (127KB, 670x471px) Image search: [Google]
astro_w2gw.jpg
127KB, 670x471px
This is probably the simplest form of hanging, and although unconsciousness is quick, it may not be instant (but see below), and thus may or may not be a totally painless method. It should also be noted that if the process is interrupted before completion (e.g. someone discovers the hanging and loosens the knot), brain damage is a likely result. Anyone attempting this method is advised to read the section Dangers of failing & reliability before proceeding with this method.
>>
File: 1489976418960.jpg (17KB, 480x469px) Image search: [Google]
1489976418960.jpg
17KB, 480x469px
Short drop/suspension hanging achieves death by cutting off the oxygen supply to the brain and body (asphyxiation) and/or the compression of the arteries (carotid and vertebral) and veins (jugular) in the neck. It requires little or no drop, as death is achieved simply by constriction of the trachea and/or the blood vessels. Indeed, a shorter drop is preferable for this method as it places less strain on the neck muscles.
>>
File: hanging_death.jpg (88KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
hanging_death.jpg
88KB, 1000x667px
Whilst generally the literature considers asphyxiation via constriction of the airway as the main cause of death in short drop hanging, Stone1 does discuss how short drop hanging can take place without the pain and discomfort of the airway being blocked. The idea is to have enough pressure from the noose on the right side of the head, just below the jaw, to constrict the carotid artery. Interrupting the blood flow to the brain causes swift unconsciousness (in 15 seconds or less2), then what should be death in five to ten minutes.

Likewise, death can also be achieved by constricting the jugular vein under the left side of the jaw, which prevents blood from getting back to the heart.
>>
>>19002159

your chart says you're crazy and weird
>>
>>19002788

probably why it would be a good idea to suicide
>>
File: IMG_5750.jpg (50KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5750.jpg
50KB, 400x400px
>>19002165
thanks, really needed this
>>
Your chart shows that you should get a job.
>>
>>19003745

subjective
>>
been looking more at fixed stars, i have a few conjunct my sun, midheaven, ascendant/venus (they're conjunct), mars, and one conjunct my moon with more conjunct my north node (which is conjunct my moon/opposite my venus/rising), and others conjunct mercury; more with the outer planets but i assume those count even less

i'm guessing everyone probably has a lot of them though, anyone look at theirs? can't figure out if they have any significance
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.