[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to put a curse or a hex on someone. I understand the precautions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: uzInCTH2i3QFW.gif (1MB, 245x130px) Image search: [Google]
uzInCTH2i3QFW.gif
1MB, 245x130px
I want to put a curse or a hex on someone. I understand the precautions of it backfiring, that's why I'm going to do my best to protect myself. But any advice, rituals or spells is what I'm really looking for
>>
>>19001981
>I want to put a curse or a hex on someone

Why?
>>
>>19001981
Stage one shower more often
Stage two groom more often
Stage three buy better clothes
Stage four be more genuine
Stage five make friends who like what you like
>>
Here's my advice, for what it's worth: make it so you can dispell it or remove it at a later date if you happen to change your mind for whatever reason. You might think you will want this person cursed forever, and maybe that's true, but down the road whatever you do could have an impact on an innocent person, or take up too much of your time, or whatever. Just make sure you can locate it and remove it of necessary, as a precaution.

And as anything that's meant to be long lasting, make sure it draws from a separate energy source than yourself.

Have fun
>>
>>19002015
I don't want them cursed forever. Just maybe a year or so, so they can recognize the negative impact they have on the world. They are toxic to the environment. Reclusive, chaotic, messy and destructive. Yet they always get dealt the good hand. I want them to get off their high horse, stop being selfish and see the black of their soul. So possibly an ego death of sorts.
>>
>>19002029
>Just maybe a year or so, so they can recognize the negative impact they have on the world.

Can you explain this in more detail?

>>19002029
>They are toxic to the environment.

They litter?

>>19002029
>Yet they always get dealt the good hand.

How are you so certain of this?

>>19002029
>I want them to get off their high horse, stop being selfish and see the black of their soul. So possibly an ego death of sorts.

How are "they" selfish? Are they actually hurting anyone? Or is this purely speculation based on your part because you as an individual is affected in some (probably) roundabout way? Please answer questions.
>>
>It's an anon makes a hex thread but people genuinely respond
The fuck? I made this same exact thread a while ago, and had assholes making fun of me, or being sarcastic and telling me "hurr just get a gun and shoot shit up XD". I swear to christ sometimes this site feels like either only bots are posting content, or a very small group of friends that are RPing as being a large community of random people.
>>
>>19002041
I know them personally.
They are actually hurting people. They are abusive mentally and physically. They do what they can to stur trouble.
The only positive impact they have currently is well, can't think of one.

They lie, and cheat and I'm over watching them try to tear apart people because they are uncomfortable with themselves.
>>
>>19002044
At least we can hopefully both get some proper answers.

For le greater good.
>>
>>19002052
Wouldn't it just be easier to cut these people out and let karma do it's work?
>>
>>19002058
I have.
I am very good at leaving people behind who do not serve me for a higher purpose. But it puts a bad taste in my mouth knowing they are just making people their victims

And karma takes too much time, heh.
>>
>>19002074
Well let's start with more down to earth methods. It sounds like the people you mentioned (is there actually more than one or do you not want to specify a gender?) are actually hurting people and if this is true can you not contact the authorities?
>>
>>19002079
They are female, reminds me sort of a succubus.
Nothing authorities can do, she actually loves manipulativing cops.
>>
>>19002074
>Karma takes too long
Oh boy look at this person trying to rationalize karma to justify hexing someone. Your whole process has backfired from its very inception friend.
>>
>>19002087
It sounds as if they hurt you in some way and you want revenge. Is this true? Without knowing the full story it's hard to justify requests like this. I think you should try distancing yourself as much as possible and try to work on yourself because it's the thing you have the most control over.
>>
>>19002116
I feel secure in my life, grounded.
She hurt me, but I dusted it off. Its the cycle they create of destruction that I want to put a hault to, and have it reflect back to them.
I am very intune with myself and others nature.
I just feel like there needs to be an extra pack to the punch.
>>
>>19002074
>I am very good at leaving people behind who do not serve me
WTF seems like you're the one who needs to reap the bad karma, selfish bitch!
>>
>>19002136
You are cherry picking what I said, good job anon
>>
File: 069cf903a047b8a12be77ca7df15a32c.jpg (392KB, 1574x1600px) Image search: [Google]
069cf903a047b8a12be77ca7df15a32c.jpg
392KB, 1574x1600px
>>19002134
Everyone on this earth is fighting a battle you know nothing about. If they are truly heinous then they will be dealt with, eventually. In the meantime I would highly suggest working on yourself because it doesn't sound as if you're that much better.
>>
>>19001981
Worry about your own goddamn life or you will be doomed to a bitter and vengeful existence... And guess what? There's no happy ending
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.