[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone worry that they've been possessed by a minor

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: WC2E3.png (203KB, 1291x2228px) Image search: [Google]
WC2E3.png
203KB, 1291x2228px
Does anyone worry that they've been possessed by a minor demon?
>strange skin conditions that pop up and they seem to leave permanent scars
>desire to kill
>my 125 y/o house near salem seems haunted, flies once swarmed my house for no discernable reason
>I can't fall asleep without weed/alcohol
>people are often blown away by the horrifying nature of things I talk about
>started drawing yesterday and drew some shit that creeped me out

Also curious about summoning demons if anyone has some tips
>>
>>19001336
Just another case of edginess, but you're probably dying of melanoma
>>
>>19001336
someone has given you the black death curse. To suffer and be riddled with mystery diseases. No vein of religion will make it go away because to accept religion is to accept suffering. To be crucified and die a martyr. So let off your chains and use some strong white magic without drawing blood. Surround yourself with positivity and bless yourself free of ailments, bless your meals. you will find the right way eventually. My entire life was destroyed by these curses. Thankfully you now have the key to the door.
>>
>>19001645
Thanks
>>
>>19001336

Might wanna check a doctor first, seems like you got yourself fucked by bugs and caught a disease

>>19001645

As this anon said, that will definitely help. Or you can always go deeper and summon demons for the hell of it, go down the rabbit hole and see where it's takes you for the sake of fun
>>
>>19001740
This is more my speed
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.