[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Creepy Craigslist/Online shopping meetups I know these

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_7624.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7624.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
ITT: Creepy Craigslist/Online shopping meetups

I know these threads show up a lot but as someone who's entire income is based on buying/selling stuff on craigslist I find these stories the most disturbing.

I'll start

>Live in southern NH
>Mostly sell to people in my small town (about 10,000 people, and everyone knows everyone town)
>List an old vintage Schwinn
>Lady from Mass messages me
>Offers $25, half of what I was asking but it needed to be restored so I accept
>She responds with a higher offer even though I accepted the previous one
>Clearly she barely speaks English
>Talk with her for a while
>Says she wants the bike for her son
>I tell her it's a girls bike
>Explains she's buying it for her daughter
>I respond that the bike needs a restoration.
>She changes her story to say it's for her niece
>Ask how old she is
>9
>9 years old
>The bike is for like a 6 year old
>She tells me "she a small girl" (quoted exactly)
>It's like 8 at night at this point
>she suggests we meet at my house a 9
>tell her no, we could meet at the gas station in the morning
>She says she wants to meet now
>have to repeat myself in saying that I don't meet after sunset
>Next morning, change my mind and have her meet at the PD/Fire Station
>My brother is a firefighter in my town and this lady had creeped me out
>She shows up, with who I presume to be her son that she had mentioned.
>He dressed like he was 14 but looked 24, covered in tattoos, and almost looked like he was in a gang actually.
>Lady gives me a really disappointed look when she sees the bike
>She pays me the $25
>They leave
>Pic related it's the bike

Typing this out makes me feel like it wasn't as bad as it could have been, but I also feel like I dodged a bullet y having my brother there and meeting at the PD.
>>
It was probably some hispanic guy who wanted to customise it into a lowrider bicycle.
>>
>>18999271
they were hispanic
>>
I'm from south Texas and in dealing with Craigslist down here you can trust the Mexicans but you have to watch out for the degenerate weirdo white people.
>>
>>18999259
Retarded tattoo son wants children's bike. Mother is ashamed. Makes up stories instead of explaining the complicated truth.

Seller thinks she is a psycho.

WHAT HAS THE WORLD COME TO
>>
>>18999298
I couldn't agree more.
>>
>>18999259
>she a small girl
Should've said "For you" and hung up.
>>
>>18999316

Yea, thats my post you replied to. To clarify, I'm a redheaded, white complexioned bolio, and I trust the mexicans very much.
>>
>>18999421
Az here. Mexicans are literally the shit. Dunno why were building a wall.
>>
>couldnt speak english
>tried to say "her sons daughter"
>is a crazy lady as are 90% of ladies
>she drives her son to buy a new bike for his daughter
>is sad to be looked down on by you/disappointed in your shitty bike, he probably didnt see the photos

Perrhaps
>>
http://www.fox5dc.com/news/253527217-story
>- A recent house listing on Zillow in South Carolina is gaining attention for its mystery occupant upstairs that agents are telling potential buyers "don't bother asking" about the occupant living upstairs rent-free.
>It specifically states: "Upstairs apartment cannot be shown under any circumstances. Buyer assumes responsibility for the month-to-month tenancy in the upstairs apartment. Occupant has never paid, and no security deposit is being held, but there is a lease in place. (Yes, it does not make sense, please don't bother asking.)"
suspicious.
>>
>>19000037
Now that's interesting.
>>
>>19000037
Why the fuck would anyone buy this place?

"Beautiful 2 story property, 4 bedroom, 3 bath close to downtown...never use the upper half of your home and a stranger who you will never meet will be living upstairs but don't worry he hasn't murdered anyone that we know of. Modestly priced at 200,000! Must see!"
>>
>>18999425
Building a wall makes it more fair, so people who waited longer to get in can safely get in first
>>
File: IMG_1278.jpg (136KB, 1200x798px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1278.jpg
136KB, 1200x798px
>>18999344
God yes please
>>
>>18999311
what has it come to??
>>
>>19000160
>>19000668
it was an art project
>>
>>18999275
no shit Sherlock
>>
>>18999259
Thats just your average mass idiot

t. also from southern nh
>>
>>19000037
probably squatters rights
>>
>>19001300
If it helps

they were from Lowell

which if you know Lowell you'd understand my skepticism
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.