[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

help me /x/. ive been in an existential crisis for several years,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: The_Scream-1024x537.jpg (189KB, 1024x537px) Image search: [Google]
The_Scream-1024x537.jpg
189KB, 1024x537px
help me /x/. ive been in an existential crisis for several years, and things have gotten worse in the last few months. so bad in fact that I cant live a normal life anymore. the ¨not knowing¨ of why were here, where we go, etc kills me. the current standards of society make me sick. i literally sit around my room all day and I feel like im becoming a fucking mental patient. ive tried going outside more, being in nature, exercising more, nothing works. ive reached a certain ¨cosmic awareness¨ where I see the insignificance of myself and everything I could ever do and the only conclusion ive reached is that i want to die. I want off the ride. at least then I either find out what happens next, or at least become free from this mortal prison.
>>
>>18998747
What do you have, for the world to remember you by? Who, more specifically? It sounds logical, but it leaves out a lot. Like what if this is the only time you get to be here in this form? If everyone who has died longs to live again, and you will have just cashed in. For no good reason.
>>
>>18998781
*then
>>
>>18998781
Who cares if the world, or anyone remembers me? On the cosmic scale, it makes no difference. Being remembered only serves to comfort the ego. I dont matter. None of us do. Ive helped people my whole life. Ive worked in a field which directly contributes to benefiting others. I dont care to be remembered for it.
>>
Cry more, you whiny little cunt.

Get this. I had issues, wasn't happy, depressed, ect....Said fuck it all. It's been 2 years and i've barely left the house other than to meet my doc appointments on occasions. Fuckin' hell, i don't even walk out my door except rare occasions. The only human beings that i have contact with are my wife of 20 years, my two children, my mother and my two sisters.

Besides that i'm alone, only 1 friend outside family, i never the sunlight, i'm pale as a ghost, smoke too much, never sleep, hardly eat, unhealthy beyond belief....and i couldn't be fucking happier.

It's the way you view your own world and space around you. Why would you want to leave the comfort zone. Just enjoy wtf you got and do the things that you're limited to enjoying. If you can't manage that, then yeah, i guess go hang yourself. Stop longing for what you're missing, and longing for shit you can't have, and just make do with what you got. Fuck people and fuck the world out there. Cheers fucker, hope i motivated you some.
>>
>>18998747
Listen to Jordan peterson on youtube
>>
>>18998747
I just got through this myself. All you can do is find ways to keep yourself busy while working to make yourself happy. If it happens to everything and everyone is it really anything you should be worried about?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8xBjJYLL4c
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.