[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we gain access to the Akashic Records, where everything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

File: Akashic_Records.jpg (267KB, 1024x675px) Image search: [Google]
Akashic_Records.jpg
267KB, 1024x675px
How do we gain access to the Akashic Records, where everything and everyone that ever was, is, and will be is written?

Some claim to have done it through astral projection.
>>
Just remember.
>>
>>18997910
Abandon
Desconnect
Exit
Medite
Eat well
Go to nature
Make collective spiritual exercise
Make some drugs to reset
Remember
>>
File: the-librarians-s3-large.jpg (89KB, 1000x562px) Image search: [Google]
the-librarians-s3-large.jpg
89KB, 1000x562px
>>18997910
You don't, because they don't exist.
>>
>>18997910
it is protected obviously
why people think they can just go there and have accecss to everything? its fkn stupid
who told you that shit seriously
if there is no good reason for it its not possible to go close to that place, even if you know how to
talking about the earth records
if you're talking about universal records ur post is nothing but a joke
>>
File: IMG_3747.jpg (1MB, 1000x1185px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3747.jpg
1MB, 1000x1185px
>>18997935
I can't believe some of the premises. Is this for real?
>>
>>18997944
Explain "good reason"
>>
It isn't a place. It is a quality of being where one remembers. The very cells in your body come from the same source as everything else in the universe. And every cell has memory. Learn to access that memory, and you will find the highest Hall of knowing.
>>
>>18997957
on these matters, curiosity is never good
if someone is teaching you something and takes you there, then its ok
if you want to do it for personal gain, you cant
because its not for greater good
if it was meant for people to go then it would be here, open and free

even astral protection is not good because most of people do it with reading shit online and they dont have protection, not themselves nor protection back in their physical body and thats the most dangerous thing because when you return you might have company :) and have no idea about it for many years if they dont want you to

what would you like to know from it?
how is this going to help the whole system?
what you are going to do with it?
is going to benefit the earth organism?
is it going to benefit the universe?
do you just want to invade someone's privacy with it?
>>
>>18997993
>assumes the records even exist.
>>
>>18997910
If they are accessible, it's not by some pleb on 4chan. You need to at least be able to AP. And scry. There may be something to do with scrying the Tattwas.
>>
>>18997993
In what way can you protect yourself?
>>
>>18999117
Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram
Rose Cross Ritual.
These are just two fairly simple ways to do it, but they're not really protecting you until you have more or less mastered them.
>>
>>18999121
Since you seem to know a bit about it, do you have any pointers to some material I should read regarding astral projection? I'm very new at it and would really appreciate some direction.
>>
>>18999131
http://www.thelemapedia.org/index.php/Body_of_Light

http://www.thelemapedia.org/index.php/Astral_projection

http://www.thelemapedia.org/index.php/Rising_on_the_Planes

First two are informational, third is instructional. You can use their search function for more related info.
Hermetics.com is another good source.
>>
File: lj2358sj356lkd46.jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
lj2358sj356lkd46.jpg
9KB, 480x360px
>>18997993
>you might have company
lel somebody just got pressganged
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHX0tuchjAE
>>
>>18999170
Pressganged into a body?
>>
>>18999184
Into service.
>>
>>18999207
By a spoopy demon while projecting?
>>
>>18997944
If you've managed to acquire all this esoteric, spiritual wisdom, why do you write like a retard?
>>
>AP
>go to library
>not snuggle with tits
op confirmed faggot
>>
>Expecting it to be a place or take a form

It's raw information my friend, you will never reach it unless you find your connection to everything and nothing. It takes no form bar that you perceive. Precognition comes from this 'place' you speak of.

I have experienced this place as a child, but I fear it has been overcome by man and his technology. I have not been able to return since I was a child and the last time the guardian/knowledge keeper was no longer.

Be careful in the intangible dimensions, they are now actively policed by some force I do not know
>>
File: Giant-Cuttlefish-.jpg (108KB, 650x488px) Image search: [Google]
Giant-Cuttlefish-.jpg
108KB, 650x488px
It's written in the animals of nature. They are highly advanced. You will learn more from them, than any book. Living machines created by God. What more do you need?

Bumblebee flight.
Cuttlefish cloaking device and hypnosis.
Bear hibernation.
Beavers and their insane building projects.
>>
>>18997910
>where
>>
>>18997910
This is in Trinity college in Dublin, I've been there many times.
>>
It's the internet ya bakas
>>
heaven's feel ritual
>>
>>18997910
I destroyed the akashic records sometime after Christ was crucified, there's no way for anyone to access them.
>>
in any event they would have caused a massive atheistic shift and made it even more impossible for anyone to survive the supper of almighty god
and the gathering and of the 100%ers

(those who have devoured alls) aka 100%
>>
There are two ways to access the Akashic Records that I'm aware of:

- Read
- Write

I can't be any more specific than that, without becoming dishonest with my self.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.