[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there anything that /x/ is into that youre afraid to tell

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20170417_162136.jpg (184KB, 800x530px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170417_162136.jpg
184KB, 800x530px
Is there anything that /x/ is into that youre afraid to tell others, or feel stupid for believing?

For I believe that magic (energies?) Exist in some form or another, and that we can manipulate them subtly. I'm not talking about saying some word and it's starts raining or some shit, but that meditation/prayer/chanting/music can change some sort of force in our lives.
>>
The same as you, except that I believe we can manipulate them completely. It ends where your beliefs end. I believe we are all God but I haven't told anyone yet, I feel like everyone will find out on their own anyway.
>>
>>18997811
thats normal wtf
its also proven
why are you afraid telling that to people?
>>18997946
thats also normal jesus told us 2000 years ago
wtf is wrong with you people
>>
>>18997811
not only believe, but i know
that all off the elite are transgendered and fake and they use them to make us do the worse things so we will become like them and also sin like crazy while we make fun of our creator in everything we do

this way they make sure they own us after we die here on earth

and they just do it with these fake/cloned/trans/reptile/whatever
people on holywood/media/politics etc
>>
>>18997952
Has it really been proven? I mean I have seen what's happened to me and what ive tried, but is there something more concrete?
>>
Hollow Earth, the 3rd Reich still existing, early human history being far more expansive than we understand. That's about it.
>>
Personally, I believe that most of the Earth and everyone of wealth and importance is controlled by an ancient cult, and that all of the really weird, depressing shit that happens on a daily basis is just them attempting to bring the normal people to despair so as to make it easier for them to enslave us all, and that all the various cases of bizarre disappearances are just them taking people in to brainwash and drug into being their fucked up, brainless slaves, or worse some kind of nutso mutant army (although that's a little far-fetched even for me sometimes).
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.