[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Calling out to /OMG/ vets! Feeling blocked spiritually after

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

Calling out to /OMG/ vets! Feeling blocked spiritually after meditating and reaching out to a daemon of the goetia. I made a deal with one, that part worked out fine. Marquis Naberius is an honorable Lord. But spooky happenings started and i need advice on how to proceed. I feel i am grounded astrally and out of mana so to speak.
>>
>>18997418
>Meditating
>reaching out to
Who told you this was a good idea? Just banish. Hit the planets. His planet in particular.

Next time how about you post in /omg/ instead of making an entire thread that's only worthy of a single answer?
>>
>>18997418
Did you banish him properly?
>>
The license to depart was read yes
>>
>>18997439
That is not banishing. You need to at least do the LBRH, I usually lead into it with LBRP. If that doesn't work, GBRH keyed to appropriate planet should get you some high-quality results.
>>
>>18997442
Thank you, and twhat about the spiritual drain? Is it normal
>>
>>18997445
Yeah kinda. Do the Middle Pillar Ritual. It usually helps me with those kinda symptoms.
>>
>>18997442
It is important to note i dont believe this entity to be Lord Naberius, butv another iveHave attracted
>>
Personally I'd go down the theurgic route. You need to be establishing a direct connection with the All and losing yourself in it. Ego death, it's the perfect spiritual reset. A large dose of psilocybin mushrooms or DMT will probably do the trick.
>>
>>18998035
WTF kind of retarded bullshit advice is this? The anon is asking to get rid of residual phenomena, and you tell them to take drugs? Also, it's not really that easy to achieve samadhi thru drugs. Most people who think they do aren't even touching dhyana except with the tips of their fingers, maybe.
>>
>>18998047
If he's a serious occultist, I assume he knows what he's doing and can handle a bit of fucking drugs. The point of high dose psychedelics is ego death, allowing oneness and a direct connection to the All. It's a reset button. And it's a little arrogant to assume that, just because YOU fail to reach true oneness through drugs, better magicians can't. The various varieties of drugs are fantastic ways to achieve the different altered states of consciousness required for magickal work.
>>
>>18998061
I'm not saying you can't. I'm saying it's uncommon. If you're such a 'serious occultist' you shouldn't even need drugs to achieve samadhi, they are essentially a crutch. It's not like being able to achieve some semblance of ego death makes you super advanced or something. It literally happens to people all the time, whether they even know anything about the occult or not. Still, I have serious doubts that you have achieved perfect samadhi thru drugs.

Also, what you are 'recommending' doesn't even make sense for the issue at hand.
>>
>>18998065
If the guy is having trouble doing any work, he needs to connect. The All, being the ultimate reality, is the best thing to connect to. Chemical assistance is useful if he's feeling blocked, it will allow him to reopen his mind. Like you said, they are a crutch, but he's spiritually injured so give him some crutches! You are very welcome to doubt that I've personally achieved oneness through drugs, all I can say is try it for yourself and get back to me. They're not the only route, certainly not the best route, but they're a very efficient one if you're running out of options.
>>
>>18998079
"oneness" is a vague term. I have experimented with many psychedelics. Almost all of them make you feel "at one" with everything in the right dosage. That doesn't necessarily mean anything. Certainly doesn't mean 'ego death' just don't think it's the best way to go about it it.
>>
>>18998079
You say he is running out of options, but it is evident from the thread they didn't even banish, and mistook 'license to depart' for banishing.
>>
>use jewish bullshit designed to torture and manipulate old gods in an insulting manner.
>surprised when the old gods shit on you for it.
Serves you right.
>>
what is /omg/?
>>
>>18997418
You don't fuck with Nebiros. If he does not like you and trust me 95% Goetia will not like any human he will summon other demons to strike you, as they summoned each other before Solomon. Plus you can't see them, you can only feel them because you are the gate that brings them here. This is a secret ritual, tell no one, draw his sigil on paper, draw your first name around a pentacle as a sigil and place his sigil on top of your pentacle. Then summon him, have him banish the spirits he sent against you and have him place magickal protection as restitution, then have him depart by drawing a pentacle in the air and telling him to depart to his realm. Once you feel he is gone burn his sigil with your own and draw another sigil with your name on it for protection, keep it in your home and give thanks to the spirits.
Focus your personal energy as you would always into matter. You are risking your life every time.

>>18998035
This will leave him in a diminished state forever like those hobos that talk to themselves and hurt themselves and others.
>>
>>18999528
I always had interest and have meditated for years, but the goetia was new until a week while in deep meditation a rough voice seemed to reach out to me. It actually excited me so much i got up, went out side to smoke and a massive crow landed ten feet from me. I know signs when i se them. I llooked for anything i could find and I was directed rigjt to Lord Naberius sigil. When i saw ut i felt a litterally awestruck connection to it. I felt like he reached out to me
>>
No larp. Swear on my inner light
>>
>>18999740
>>18999748
where you asking for something through meditation?
>>
BLACKED.COM
>making deals
>>
>>18999528
>>19000061
You still there?

I successfully summoned a demon a year ago and the results were favorable. I don't know if I'm allowed to disclose the details even the demon's name so I'm not gonna say the reason why I summoned the demon.

I did write the sigil on paper but didn't know about writing my name on the pentacle and yet it still worked.

I think I burned the original sigil already or haven't yet and probably misplaced it. I don't remember but I think I can make another one just in case. I'm really thankful to that demon and promised I would offer a gift although it's taking a lot of time.

Do you have any suggestion?
>>
>>19000725
btw im not >>18999748
>>
>>19000061
It had something to do with my carreer and possible death.a death i had seen in visions Blown up in a humvee. I was meditating on this future when the voice spoke and he reached out. What are your thoughts on this
>>
>>18997451
This also worked incredibly. As far as that drained feeling i mean.
>>
>>19000725
>>19000768
>>19000773
He may be trying to bring you ruin to prevent you from meeting your tragic fate. I'll see what's up, but try to avoid the circumstances surrounding it. If a change in vocation is what it takes, so be it.
>>
>>19001503
Thank you, i will await your input, but my faith in him holding up the deal remains unshaken. I appreciate your help
>>
>>18997418
Have you considered that you may be fucking retarded, and your "magic work" is little more than idiotic interpretation of your feelz?
>>
>>19001503
Also, by spooky happenings, iv had things move in front od me, the crow has returned daily now, and the feelings of being watched constantly. The watching feels protective in nature not malicious, i find it conforting. sElectronics also acting up as well. This information might help you
>>
>>19001572
I have absolute faith in the occult my friend. Belief is power and self doubt is weakness.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.