[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

help me out here morality leads to harmony which leads to efficiency

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

help me out here
morality leads to harmony which leads to efficiency which leads to prosperity which leads to military superiority
some people are just good and others are bad and in the long term they reap what they sew
karma is definitely real but what about it is supernatural?
it's just seems like common sense to me
profiteering kills businesses and crime and corruption ruin nations
where does god fit into this?
>>
>they reap what they sew
>what they sew
>sew

ayy lmao. also bait harder.
>>
>>18997198
https://discord.gg/cMD2Vch
>>
Didn't read what you said, most likely bait cancer, on a side note though, I noticed your picture was my name is earl which caught my attention, fucking love that show, that's all.
>>
>>18997223
what is bait about my question?
i think you're just used to getting insulted so you assume it now tbqh

>>18997231
thread is about karma so is the show so i they're related
the show was funny but the cuckhold arc was tasteless and the exwife character was pointy faced and abrasive and so the whole thing felt unhip and low brow which is sad
>>
>>18997198
Do they really reap what they sew? A lot of really good people die after sacrificing themselves for others or the greater good and end up getting forgotten, written out of history, or have their memory/legacy distorted and stolen by the evil fucks who caused their death in the first place. The psychopaths and narcissists make off with all the fruits of the saint's labor while the saint is made out to be a demon, forced to pay for sins he didn't commit. This is how it always goes because society as a whole allows it. That's why the world is run by psychos.
>>
>>18997294
that's why praising a pedophile and flying planes into buildings makes you a nice victim but paying prasing jesus and loving your family makes you evil
also people who commit higher crime rates than other types of people but get shot less by police than those people can riot in the streets claiming they're being shot by police too much and we all buy it and say they're innocent victims
also the southern border crossers are immoral too but we have to act like they're sweet little babies
karma is real but it is reversed
i blame (((them)))
>>
>>18997254
When the fuck did Earl get cucked? I don't consider a partner cheating on you to be cucking. For the most part, the show just follows an earnest dude trying to make right with the people he's wronged. How is that lowbrow?
>>
Harmony leads to military superiority, wait what?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.